Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

βᶒᶉᶅίϙȥ Ϩųҏҏᶅίᶗᶒ

∑ Location →→| Training yard |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Credo Revolution |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Cheerful/nervous (Annoyed) |
∑ Thoughts →→| Is he growling at me? Lets see how animalistic he can get . |
∑ Items →→| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
∑ People Near By →→| People |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→| Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| Ahnack |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| Ahnack/Morgan |
∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Let shadows guide you and fear not the dark my friend."

Berlioz was satisfied with seeing that the boy was just animal. Even better surprise was seeing a parasite within the kid. Pathetic. That was also he que to drop the aura. Everyone's fears would go away faster than they rose. As Ahnack accused him of messing with peoples minds, Berlioz played the perfect nervous kid and seemed to be very intimidated. "W-what?! I dont mess with peoples minds! Im just a bookworm!" Berlioz backed away further. What an animal. Berlioz smiled in the back of his mind. It was too easy to toy with these people. He learned what wanted and also gave him a chance to mark the animal. Once he was alone, the real fun would start. In the mean time, Berlioz just kept running with his act. Playing the timid bookworm was not very easy for him, but it was a little late to be the cocky show off...also Lucius was bound to have words with him...

"Lest the fear begin to devour you..."

XxIce_ReaperxX

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:39 pm

Penny smiled at Mitho's concern. "N-no I'm sorry everything is fine" Her smile grew a bit bigger. "And even better now that you're here." She timidly played with index fingers as she spoke to him. Um...I forgot to tell you thank you so much for-" her ears perked up as she heard yet another menacing growl from the kid near the teacher.She turned to face him and noticed he was looking straight at Mithos now. Unconsciously the female's ears went back as she growled back at him momentarily, however, there was a sudden shift in the male's aura. It confused the kitsune greatly before she shook her head and blushed looking back at Mithos. She never imagined she'd become that protective over the boy. She watched once again as the ashen-haired boy played a victim. A small sigh came out of the Kitsune as she relaxed once more. "Im...I'm so sorry" Her face becoming a bright pink. She looked down at the ground not being able to face Mithos now. "as...i..uh was saying ...for yesterday....I'm sorry i caused you so much trouble but... but...thank you for how kind you were..." She made some distance between the two as she tried to change the subject. "I swear...this class.... there's always something...isnt there?"

Location, Location, Location: Training Grounds for P.E
Person I'm with: Myself and Mythos a bunch of strangers/students
How I'm feeling: Embarrassed
OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

PonderingPenguin

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:51 pm
User Image
User Image

"Things can always be worse..."

---

-Alex had lost his way on the way to Music, but it made no matter as the place he ended up in was where he needed to be. Åtrå was laid across both shoulders, and Alex’s hands hung from the axe’s handle. He didn’t intend to use it this class and quickly set it aside along with a change of clothes. His eyes examined each person in the room. ‘Wild, Me, Teacher, Angst, Smalls, and Shiny.’ He brushed away the sense of dread that washed over him, a passing frown took over. Approaching Yennefer, he put on his best look of remorse. “My apologies, I seem to have lost my way in the halls. It does not seem as though we’ve started yet though.” Almost as quickly as the dread had hit, it subsided. His eyes locked onto its suspected cause. Jeez, he almost looked like Auntie Silver. Couldn't be. Whatever. -

---

"...that's a personal guarantee."

Mood : Okay - Company : The PE Squad Negative Capacity : 10% - Items : Nothing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:33 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Ciri & Student l Item/s ➤: None

Yen watched as her daughter began to freak out, but there wasn't anything she could do. Ciri calm down its ok... Her eyes shifted from Ciri to Ahnack, and she began to worry. The boy seemed to be affected more then the rest of them.

Then suddenly everything just....stopped. Yen shook her head, she felt fine. Looking at her students, she searched to see if everyone was alright. She felt stupid for not being able to find the source of the magic, but she was thankful it stopped. Looking back to Ciri, Yen ran over and embraced her. Pulling back she cupped her daughters cheeks. Hey hey, your ok? Nodding lightly she looked around to the rest of the class. Is everyone ok?

Current Theme ➤ ~Bound To You~

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

l Mood ➤: Scared l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Ahnack, Yen, & Classmates l Item/s ➤: Sword

Her eyes were glued to the ground, worry and guilt filled her body. Then suddenly, nothing. All her worry seemed to have vanished. Ciri felt someone pull her cheeks up, and her eyes met with Yen's violet eyes. They always calmed her down when she was scared. Y-yea.. I'm fine.. Blinking a few times, Ciri quickly turned her attention to Ahnack. H-hey are you ok? Sweetie? She took the boys hand and squeezed it tightly. With a smile she leaned over and kissed his cheek.

Current Theme➤: Wonderland

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Classmates l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos smiled as he listened to Penny talk, however when her attention shifted he tilted his head. She was... growling...? Is she... being territorial over...me..? Opening his mouth to speak, he quickly shut it when she looked back at him. You welcome Penny. But.. you know you didn't cause me any trouble right? With a slow motion, Mithos placed his hand on her head. Petting her head gently, Mithos couldn't help but smile.

Mithos turned his attention to the rest of the class. Your right... there is always something. But, that's what makes it fun doesn't it?

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

vampire_queen_star

Nightmares in Daydreams

ezmii11-1

PonderingPenguin

Rainbow Sunburn

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:01 am

Penny blushed lightly and mumbled a "Thanks..." her tail swayed slowly as he put his hand over her head. His skin felt warm to the touch and sent Penny's face to flush a deeper pink and sent her heart racing over 100mph. What is wrong with you....he's just a friend! She gently pulled away from his touch as she smiled shyly. "You're right...It's what makes things interesting" She turned to face her fellow classmates once more. "To be honest....I'm kind of afraid of what we will be learning here" Penny was trying her best to bounce back and not act like a total weirdo. She gently and playfully shoved Mithos arm. "Not that you have anything to worry about... Mr. I'm not afraid of anything" She giggled.

With Mithos next to her, he gave her some sort of hope that today wasn't gonna be so bad no matter how it started off. She took a deep breath and a little bit of determination in her eyes.

Person I'm with: Myself and Mythos a bunch of strangers/students
How I'm feeling: Embarrassed
OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

PonderingPenguin

[

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:10 am
•·.·´¯`·.·•〖Ahnack☠Barchak〗•·.·´¯`·.·•

♈ Location: Training Grounds ♉Company: Ciri, Random People ♎Feeling: Annoyed ♌In Control: Morgan ♏Song: Title

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Morgan was by no means a detective however he did have common sense and deduction skills. The moment that guy was even confronted that strange feeling quickly disappeared, of course that wasn't proof to get him punished. But Morgan would know to never trust this guy who had a pretty convincing act, but with any trust for the man gone. It would be easy to tell the whole shyness was a ruse. A smirk appeared when the man mentioned being a book worm. "You got half of that right. A pathetic worm" Morgan would snap, the anger in his face gone instead a look of superiority appeared. Instead of checking to see if Ciri was alright which was what Ahnack would do he glanced over at the fox girl who growled. "You there with the animal ears. Don't try and challenge Ahnack. He is very easy to aggravate and I for one don't like him getting in fights" Ahnack would say before feeling someone grab his hand, he turned his eyes to see Ciri heading for a kiss. "Morgan! I'm Morgan" He tried to jerk his head away but she planted her lips on his cheeks. A soft sigh came from his mouth as he gave a weak insincere smile at Ciri. "I appreciate your compassion...Ahnack will be out in just a moment. Do remember. I don't really hate you I just don't have a reason to like you" Were his lasts word before closing his eyes and having the demonic aura disappear.

Ahnack felt a bit better now. Looking around he moved away from the kid that Morgan suspected. He hated that feeling the guy had caused and if Morgan said he did it then Ahnack would believe him. "So...when are we going to play? Morgan said that we ex...exercise here?" Ahnack had a little trouble saying the word but he was able to say it.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
ezmii11-1

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:59 am

Mood ➤: Irritated l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Classmates l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos saw Penny blush, which made him smile. She was happy again, and that made him happy. Why...do I care..? What has she done to me..? He stared at her for a few moments and then shook his head. Hehe don't be silly. There are some things that I am afraid of. I just don't think of them, or else they would get in my way.... haha that came out wrong... Mithos nervously scratched his head.

Mithos heard the boy who had previously been growling talk at Penny. The boys angered Mithos, and he stepped in front of Penny as if to shield her. Opening his mouth to speak, Mithos's skin began to glow. He could kill this boy, but that would blow his cover. Shaking his head, Mithos calmed himself down. Why do I care... He is none of my concern... Mithos told himself.

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Ahnack, Yen, & Classmates l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri blushed as she realized she kissed Ahnack's cheek when Morgan was awake. It was so confusing with the two of them, but she was willing to be patient. S-sorry Morgan... Ciri realized that Morgan had made a few comments that seemed to have angered a few others, and that worried Ciri. H-hey lets not pi-- It was too late. Morgan had retreated and Ahnack was back in control.

Ciri shook her head and smiled at the boy. She noticed that he was having some problems with words again, and this made Ciri feel happy. He is too cute! Good job! Yup we are gonna exercise here. Yen is gonna teach us some fighting moves and whatnot. Ciri's gaze shifted to her mother, who was not too thrilled about the events that had just taken place.

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Teacher Mode l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Ciri & Student l Item/s ➤: None

Letting out a deep sigh, all Yennefer could think about is how much she wanted class to be over. This is hell... she thought. Then, something clicked in her head. Yen's head shot back to her daughter and the boy. D-did he say her breasts were soft?! Yen thought to herself as she turned pink Shaking her head, she looked at the pair. I will see you both after class...

Waving her hand, Yennefer conjured up another list to take role. This class had to start before it was over. Looking at the list, she began to mark the absent students.

Clapping her hands, Yennefer walked to the center of the training grounds. ALRIGHT! We are done playing games! No more fooling around, no more smart a** comments, no more terrorizing each other understand?! Not in my class. If your not careful your next few exercises will be making friends and braiding each others hair and i am not joking. Placing her hands on her hips, she looked each student in the face. Her eyes were filled with fire despite her cold attitude. What we will be learning today is the basic sense training. In a battle, if you were to loose your eye sight, you would be at a disadvantage. To prevent this, we will be training your other senses. Ciri, you will demonstrate. Waving her hand, a blindfold appeared on Ciri's face completely blinding her. With her hands glowing blue, Yennefer conjured up rocks from the ground. Leaving the witcher no time to prepare, Yennefer hurled the rocks at her daughter.

User Image

l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Ahnack, Yen, & Classmates l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri only heard a little bit of what Yen was saying. She was focusing more on the fact that her boyfriend had announced private things to her mother. I'm getting a lecture for sure...

Everything was suddenly dark. On alert, Ciri knew that this was a test, and Yennefer was using her as an example. Taking a deep breath in, Ciri took a step away from Ahnack and keened her senses to hear, smell, and feel whatever might be coming her way. She could hear the sound of something flying through the air, and she quickly stepped to the side to avoid the object. Another one came her way, causing Ciri to pirouette away from the object. The last object, Ciri felt she couldn't get away from for it was flying to fast. With a quick move, Ciri drew her sword and hit the object, sending it away from her like a home run. A smile crept on her face. Nice try Yen.

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Teacher Mode l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Ciri & Student l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer did everything she could to hit Ciri with the rocks, but all three failed. That's my girl.. she thought with a smile. Alright! Did you see how she avoided the rocks by using her other senses? You will be doing this as well. Everyone line up. Don't worry I will not be throwing rocks at you, they will be snowballs. I will be throwing down the line and I will give you a heads up before I throw. Any questions? Lifting her hands once more, Yennefer conjured up blind folds for each student.

OOC---> If I tagged you, you might be late to class. You can still come but you will be considered late heart

Nightmares in Daydreams

ezmii11-1

PonderingPenguin

Rainbow Sunburn

XxIce_ReaperxX

Poisonous Pumpkin

Yao Wang of China

Aizula

lil_lexa

Howecho

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:01 am
xX Yennefer Xx

User Image

✶·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·•❂•·.·✶
Student ✶ Homosexual(Seke) ✶ Single ✶ Wearing: Sol Casual 1

✶ Sol followed behind Mithos, entering the training ground. He looked around at some faces he recalled from passing and others that he didn't. After skimming the crowd his eyes went back towards Mithos who was talking to some girl apparently named Penny. Mithos was blushing and it seemed to Sol like Mithos was concerned about her.

Some boys seemed to be giving Mithos friend problem but with the teacher commanding focus Sol decided to wait to take action. Maybe everyone just had to blow off steam with some training. "Everything good Mithos?" Sol asked just to make sure as ge stood next to him.

vampire_queen_star

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:19 am

βᶒᶉᶅίϙȥ Ϩųҏҏᶅίᶗᶒ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Agitated (Pissed and Murderous) |
∑ Thoughts →→| Im going to Kill people. |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Berlioz was visibly Agitated after being called a "worm". If it wasnt for Lucius...I would Kill all of you...quite slowly. This boy will be put in his place soon enough. He thought angrily. It took everything not to blow his cover. If he was stronger he wouldnt have to worry about he damned father. For now, the teacher called for the lesson and Berlioz turned to attention. Dodging blind? Thats it? REALLY?! Berlioz gave a very puzzled and shocked face that might be confused for thinking that it was too hard. "Dodging while blind?! Thats it?" Part of Skytherix's cocky attitude popped through. He was very willing to be next in line. Hopefully rocks would thrown at him like the girl. He might dodge and see if he smash the boy in the face. That was wishful thinking.

XxIce_ReaperxX

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:28 am

The Kitsune took heed to the demon's words. She watched Mithos become protective of her as well and watched him begin to glow. She gingerly took his hand into hers and squeezed it gently. She didn't want to fight with anybody. Her reaction had been impulsive and she'd simply steer clear from the boy as long as he didn't come close to either of them.It was obvious the tension was high in the room and everyone was on edge. As the teacher began to speak she let go of Mithos hand smiling at him before paying attention to what Yen was saying.She watched closely as Ciri was blindfolded. The idea of being blindfolded made Penny a little nervous until she realized what the exercise was. Her ears perked up and she actually became excited. She could tell she wasn't the only one when Berlioz began to complain how easy it was. The girl knew better. Most beings would have a very hard time with this exercise because when it came to battle eyes were very important. Usually, you would want to keep eye contact with the enemy to get a few hints of where the attack was going and what was on their mind. Sight was usually an essential component to battle, however, Penny was all about sensory so if she was as good as she expected and believe, this would be a breeze, now matter how silent snow was.

It wasn't long before another student with very bright golden eyes joined them and headed straight towards Mithos. It sounded like they knew each other so she decided to smile towards him quickly in an attempt to establish a friendly common ground. Her attention then returned to the teacher as she waited for her turn.

Person I'm with: Teacher, Mythos, Ciri, Berlioz, Sol, and Ahnack
How I'm feeling: Excited
OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

PonderingPenguin

vampire_queen_star

[

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:08 pm
User Image

Yennefer watched as the students lined up and prepared themselves. One student caught her attention with his attitude. The boy with silver hair and blueish green eyes. If you so wish Mr. Berlioz, I will send rocks your way. Now behave please. Yen wasn't in the mood for cocky attitudes, but his was unique. Why did the boy seem so...familiar. And then it clicked, something Lucius had said to her in the garden. God damn it.... This is Silver and Lucius's son... my soon to be step son... Yennefer kept her eyes on the boy as he stood in line.

Shaking her head, Yen would have to think about it later. This class was already so far behind, she couldn't dwell on family matters now. It would have to wait until after class. Sol I presume? You are late so you will be sitting out. Go to the side and observe. Conjuring up snowballs, Mithos was first.

First was Mithos. Mithos, here we go! Assuming the boy lacked any magic abilities, Yennefer threw a snow ball right at him.

Penny you up! Here it comes! With the announcement, Yennefer threw a snowball at Penny. However, since Yen noticed the large ears on top of the girls head, she made sure that the snowball's aura was hidden, making it harder for the girl to track.

Next was Alexander. Alexander Stand on guard! Yennefer sent the same type of snowball she threw at Penny. Since he carried an axe to class, she figured he had the same skill level as Ciri.

Berlioz! Staying in teaching mode, Yennefer threw the snow ball. This snowball however disappeared mid throw, and also had its aura masked.

Last was Ciri's boyfriend Ahnack. Ahnack lets move! She shouted as she tossed an aura hidden ball his way. She could sense the demonic aura coming from the boy, so she made sure his was masked as well.

Mood ➤: Irritated l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Classmates l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

What is this.. Mithos thought as she took his attention away from the boy and down to his hand. Penny had taken it and was smiling at him. He began to feel...calm. Giving her a calm smile back, Mithos squeezed her hand lightly and nodded.

A familiar voice arose as Mithos looked back up. Oh hey Sol! Yea everything is good, the class has started... your a little late you might be sitting out. Where were you? Not getting any time to hear the boy's response, Mithos heard the teacher call his name. I'm first...? Mithos let out a sigh as he was soon blindfolded.

Standing in the line, Mithos waited. Even without seeing he could tell where everyone was and what they were doing. The snowball trick would be easy. The teacher threw it, and with ease, Mithos moved to the side. Too easy... Mithos mumbled under his breath.

OOC----> Post at your own pace! There doesn't have to be any special order in posting. I just wanted to list all the snowballs being throw. If you don't post before the period ends, I will assume you missed the ball XD

Nightmares in Daydreams

ezmii11-1

PonderingPenguin

Rainbow Sunburn

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:43 pm

The Kitsune clapped lightly, "Yay Mithos!" she cheered him on quietly "You did it" She laughed konwing it was an easy task for him. Now it was the Kitsune's turn. The vixen's tail swished excitedly as the blindfold appeared before her eyes. She was ready and she could sense her classmates aurous, Yen's Aura along with the snowball in her hand. This is gonna be too easy a small smile appeared on her lips, but that smile didn't last for very long as she realized that the snowball somewhat disappeared. Her ears perked up and she gasped slightly definitely not expecting that, but she knew better Her sword was unsheathed as it sliced perfectly through the snowball a smile appearing as she felt her blade make the connection. It was nice to see that her reaction time hadn't delayed regardless the fact that it had been a while since she practiced her skills. She didn't care how insignificant the task had been. She got some slight satisfaction out of the exercise.

Person I'm with: Teacher, Mythos, Ciri, Berlioz, Sol, Alexander and Ahnack
How I'm feeling: Excited
OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

PonderingPenguin

vampire_queen_star

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:41 pm

βᶒᶉᶅίϙȥ Ϩųҏҏᶅίᶗᶒ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Agitated (Pissed and Murderous) |
∑ Thoughts →→| Im going to Kill people. |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Oh if only you would. Then I-" Berlioz was talking quietly to himself. In mid thought, his back began to burn. Visibly in discomfort, Berlioz cursed in his mind. So it seemed Lucius could either tell his thoughts or see his actions. This was quite annoying and very much hated. Even as the burning continued, Berlioz took place on the line and was blindfolded. With the blindfold on, Skytherix's darkvision came into play. He was Shadow-born after all. Dodging something when vision is gone is something he knew all too well. In fact when the snow ball disappeared as well as it aura, Berlioz waited til the last second before side stepping the snowball. He wanted to catch the invisible snow ball as throw it right at someone but he was already in trouble as it was. No use it making it worse....yet.

XxIce_ReaperxX

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Rainbow Sunburn

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:01 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·•〖Ahnack☠Barchak〗•·.·´¯`·.·•

♈ Location: Training Grounds ♉Company: Ciri, Random People ♎Feeling: Happy ♌In Control: Ahnack ♏Song: Title

Ahnack was very easily distracted by what was happening at the moment. At the mention of something new and strange sounding he would ask a few questions. "Fighting moves? What are those?" He knew what fighting was but he didn't know what she meant by fighting moves. It sounded strange but it was something he wanted to learn more about. Suddenly the mother started to talk about what they were doing and Ahnack payed close attention to her. Tilting his head when she said they were going to do something to their hair. Seeing Ciri blindfolded startled him especially when her mother threw her a rock, luckily Ciri cut it in half before it hit her. As happy as he was for Ciri being safe the glistening of the blade would send make him alert. Considering his record with sharp metals he had a strong dislike for anything sharp. Becoming more alert when another person drew a sword, and if that hadn't been enough being blindfolded only made it worse. His hands reached to grab the cloth and remove it from his face, but Morgan was quick to calm him down. Hearing the teacher tell him to move he felt a slight gust of wind from the traveling snowball, dodging it by jumping to the side. With the test done he took of the blindfold and looked at Ciri nervously not wanting to get near her because of the sword.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
ezmii11-1

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:34 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Ahnack, Yen, & Classmates l Item/s ➤: Sword

The witcher watched as her classmates went through their trials. Most of them were doing great! Her eyes gazed to her boyfriend as he was up, but something was wrong. He was starting to panic. Taking a step closer, Ciri stopped as she watched him calm down and dodge the snowball. With a smile, Ciri walked over to Ahnack. You did it! good job! she told the boy.

Ciri noticed that Ahnack was uneasy around her. W-what..? She looked down at herself and noticed she still held her sword in her hand. Ciri thought back to when they first met, and how he wasn't too happy around things like that. H-hey its ok. Here, do you wanna hold it? Its not scary, just don't touch the blade. Here, like this. Slowly, Ciri took Ahnack's hand and placed it on her swords handle. See?

Nightmares in Daydreams

ezmii11-1

PonderingPenguin

Rainbow Sunburn

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games