Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:43 am
User Image
User Image

Student Persona ➤: The Diva l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Teacher l Item/s ➤: Sword
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Tsk, whatever." Lucius replied ignorantly, these types of students are usual hard to get under control or take anything serious when it comes to inflicting their anger on others.
Actor Mode: Off

"I'm what?" he said unknowingly until he caught the scent of blood. He looked to his left hand and realised his white glove was stained with his blood, he quickly hide it from Yennefer's view by hiding it behind his back. "Oh don't worry about that, it always did this since I was...ten or eleven years old." he said with a laugh though you can see he wasn't comfortable with the burning sensation inflicted on his hand and an audible drip could be heard. "Well we got the blood down, as far teaching methods go. You are a natural!" he said with a thumbs up, the thing he liked most she doesn't encourage the students to rip the place apart.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:29 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Yennefer smiled and put the sword down. She walkled over to Lucius and clapped. R-really you think so? Hehe yay~ Yen's purple eyes glowed as she was happy. She reached down and took his left hand and placed it and its bloody glory in between hers. Here let me make it better~ Yen smiled his way as her hands created a violet glow. Lucius could feel the bleeding stop and the "wound" that had opened, close. There~ All better~ Can't have you bleeding all over my training ground now can I? I would have to clean it and you know I don't like that~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:31 am
User Image
User Image

Student Persona ➤: The Diva l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Teacher l Item/s ➤: Sword

Actor Mode: Off

Lucius smiled and nodded his head, "Aww~ You look so cute when your eyes glow like that.~" he cooed teasingly then chuckled. He looked to his hand when Yennefer took then slightly winced when she attempted to heal his hand, it helped with the bleeding but it didn't help what caused the bleeding. He took his hand and stretched a few times, the pain was gone. "Oh~ I should come to you more often!" he said in awe over the healing technique.

He looked to Yennefer then pouted, "I'm sorrwee.~" he said in a baby tone. He placed his hands on his hips, "Great! So are you ready for you're big day tomorrow~" he asked, if she was now comfortable to teach.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:32 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer's face turned a light red color as he complimented her. For some reason it kept doing that and she couldn't control it! T-Thank you L-Lucius~ Yen was glad that the bleeding had stopped, she felt bad that she may have caused it in the first place. As Lucius took his hand away she clapped hers together. Haha any time~ I'm always willing to help out where I can. To be honest I haven't had to heal someone in quiet a while...usually its just bringing back the dead... Yen's voice trailed off as she quickly changed the subject. Sorry? Whatever for? I'm pretty sure you haven't done anything, in fact you've done so much to help me! Thank you! Yen gave Lucius a big smile and nodded. I feel so much better in teaching the students! I feel like its gonna go great~ Once again thank you for everything~ Yennefer placed her hands behind her back and held them together.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:49 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Hyper/Happy l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Teacher l Item/s ➤: Sword

Lucius looked at her strangely when she mentioned about 'bring back the dead.' which made him think about a Halloween event, he smirked. Lucius looked at Yennefer a bit off guard, he blushed at her gratitude. "Awww~ That's the sweetest thing anyone has said to me the whole day." he said softly while clutching his chest like he was about to have a heart attack. Why couldn't the vice-headmaster be more like her!? He walked to her with his arms wide open and gave her a BIG hug, being over six-foot tall has it's advantages.

He let go off her, "You can come to me all you like.~ I can come to me about, school, students, events, love advice, shoulder to cry on, wedding colour scheme, top ten baby diaper brands and the list just goes on.~" basically you could come to him about anything. "Except morning and afternoon. I have a drama class to teach.~" he said happily since the drama teacher wasn't present yet, he would be gladly to be a substitute teacher for his favourite subject.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:09 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer blushed harder as Lucius hugged her. This was definitely a new thing for her, usually men ran from her. She smiled as he pulled away. Haha well I will definitely come in and keep you company if your lonely~ Ohhhh I would love to hear your advice on some of those subject~ Some you wouldn't have to bother with though. My love life is non existent. Yen nervously laughed. The thought of advice on diapers made her chuckle. Yennefer would kill to have a child of her own. God only knows she had been searching for possible answers. She gave out a sigh at her thinking and threw away the idea. Yen looked up at him. You also teach the drama class?? That's amazing! Our headmaster really is the best! Yen clapped her hands together. I would love to come see a performance by the class if I get the chance! And of course after class starts .. haha I can't act to save my life!

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: None

Lucius shook his head, "Only for the time being until the drama teacher arrive, hopefully for a long time. It would be nice to have a 'living' company than lifeless truck load of paperwork." He chuckled. He walked over to the fountain then rested the sword beside and took his blazer then put it on again. He suddenly sharply turned to Yennefer, "CAN.T ACT!?! There is no such thing in my book! I can teach if you like~ That means I'll be the teacher and you'll be the student. I must warn you, I don't show favoritism~!" he laughed then straighten his blazer. "I was serious about the love advice thing, you never know~ Love is a powerful and beautiful yet dangerous, look at Romeo and Juliet. And it come by at any minute.~" he said trying to sound ominous and spooky until he poked Yennefer's nose.

Lucius looked up to the sky, feeling the nice cool breeze brush against his face. "Good night?" he said in questionable tone, wondering if she was sleepy.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:01 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Yen put her finger on her chin and took a minute to think. Romeo and Juliet....ah yes! The tragic love story~ I personally think that it was a brilliant story~ besides the death in the end. She shrugged her shoulder and grinned. She took a minute and laughed. Sounds like my love life! Haha my dear, men run from me once they catch my scent. My perfume has a distinct smell. It's my favorite ~ The wind picked up, the smell of lilac and gooseberries filled the training grounds. She hugged herself and smiled. I am the danger in love~. Yen snapped herself out of her trance and placed her hands on her hips. However I would love if in your free time you could teach me! I would love to be your student thins time. Perhaps you could teach me more about plays as well~ haha that is if your comfortable teaching someone who has no experience what so ever. Yen looked up at the sky as he did. She took in a deep breath of the nice air. Mmmmm~ the day is so nice. Haha I'm more alert then ever. I rarely sleep~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: None

Lucius looked at Yennefer up and down then tilted his head in confusion. "I don't see why they'll run away from a cute woman with eyes that glow with her emotions, blushes at anything her boss does, care for a lonely guy and smells like lilac and gooseberries: oh~ yummy~" it usually takes him awhile to notice a dangerous person or situation but his always calm as a cucumber most of the time. "I'm fearless~!" he whipped his raven hair to the side. "I don't mind I teach people from absolutely-no-talent-at-all to stardom." he boasted.

The headmaster stared at Yen like she grew a second head, "People like you are crazy! What kind of energy do you run on!? Sleep is awesome hands down!" he protested, even though he is always full of energy he would have ever chance he gets to bed then count sheep before he drifts off to slumber.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:02 pm
xX Yennefer Xx
User Image

User Image

User Image

Yennefer perked up at his comment about her looked away. She hadn't realized that she had let her guard down so much around Lucius. She crossed her arms. T-Thank you for your words, however half of that sounded sarcastic.... Yen grew quiet for a moment, then looked up at him. She placed her hands back on her hips and smiled. Well I'm glad your willing to teach me~ Yen proceeded to scratch her head with a forced smile. Haha it's not as if I don't sleep silly. I just... She thought for a moment and let out a sigh. When you spend years searching for someone.... you forget how to have a good night sleep... Haha maybe I should try harder~ Or have someone help me. Yen let out a small chuckled and smiled at him.

Ahhhh that would be nice~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:02 pm
User Image
User Image

"Sarcastic? It's the truth isn't it?" Lucius stared at her in curiosity back he was going to ask anything further to prevent any waterworks or touchy topics. He arched an eyebrow, "Someone to help you, there is hypnosis, a gifted student or witch that can cast a sleeping spell. Oh! Oh! I have duct tape in my office, I can shut your eyes for you.~!" he said awfully excited but that soon drained when he let out a yawn. "Unlike you, I think I hear the bed that's calling my name.~" he stretched his arms wide then scratched his hair on top of his cap, then quickly adjusted tight on his head.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:16 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer giggled at his remark. Haha I guess that the duct tape would work. Haha once again that you so much Mr. Lucius! You have helped me so much and your company has made me right at home here! I do hope that you will come and teach some drama~ I would love to watch Romeo and Juliet one day~ She lifted her hand up to her mouth and giggled once more Haha I hope you have a good sleep~ Have sweet dreams~ Yen walked up to him and reached up. She took off his hat, and took a step back looking at him. You look better like this~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperXx

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:23 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Shocked/... l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: None

Lucius suddenly widen his eyes when Yennefer took off his hat before he could stop her, his hair was okay; thankfully no bald spots. But what brought out the most was a pair of medium size of developing black horns peeking out of his raven locks. He prayed the Yennefer mistook them as part of his hair in a messy state or not see because of the night sky. Instead of running away, he stared blank at her, "You sure...?" he said a bit nervous and uncharacteristic of him. He doesn't like people seeing his 'condition' and what it's turning him into, afraid to scare people away or turn against him.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:55 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm & Sweet l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: Lucius's Hat
User Image

Yennefer smiled and nodded at him. Yes, I think this shows who you really are, and I think its much more attractive~ With Lucius's hat in one hand, Yen reached her other hand up to his hair. Given, Lucius was much taller then her, she had to stand on her tip-toes to accomplish this. Her fingers lightly touched his left horn and she nodded once more. Even with these, they make you who you are~ You should be proud of that. Yen moved her hand back to the middle of his head and rubbed it. Her eyes slightly glowed a faint purple, as she was trying to hide her feelings a little better but hey? Yen moved her hand over to the right horn and cocked her head. They wouldn't scare anyone here, and they don't scare me~ Yen had a bit of a problem poking around inside people's heads....but she could hear loud and clear his concern. She then decided to run her finger down to his nose and poke it! Smile silly~ That's always better then a frown and how would that look for a drama teacher hm?

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Cheered Up/Happy l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: None

Lucius eyes turned into a darker shade and stared at Yennefer in utter shock and surprise, no has ever encourage him to be proud of his other self. He mostly viewed himself as BAD NEWS and tried to hide it rather than expressing, the only person was that he was okay around in that state was Silver but that was different. She was right about that, he should learn to let accept that he wasn't fully human anymore. Or was he human to begin with? The part about expressing himself to the students would have to wait. Though he felt guilty that she doesn't know what his true intentions are...

Lucius cheeks turned a rosy pink when she poked his nose. "Hey~! That's mine poking style." he pouted playfully then suddenly let out laugh. "I wish there were more people like you.~" he said expect his voice was a darker tone but there was hint of himself in there, he smiled genuinely. His eyes went back to it's original colour then placed his hands, "Now, am I going to get my hat back or would you like it to be your personal pillow? It's going to cost ya~" he teased yet serious with the money part as he rubbed the tip of his fingers together.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx
[/quote

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff