Submit

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

... Over a smoothie.  
DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:14 pm
Quote:
Psykgi Mentha

20/20 hp

Damage Dealt: 0
Damage Taken: --

Lusus Protection: (1/1 uses, nullify the damage from the last hit)

Roach Brooch (Adept Artifact Defense B) (2/2 Uses, nullify the damage from the last hit)
Military Standard Medical Kit (Adept Artifact Support A) (2/2 Uses, heal one troll 1/2 hp)

Psykgi was not feeling very levelheaded at this moment, not at all like a good redblood. It had nothing to do with anything serious in her life. It was a perfectly lovely night, and business at her booth was going along at a good rate.

"I mean, really. Who serves grated petals to customers? Who?!" She said to the greenblood behind the counter, glaring as if she would burn the booth down.

"First, it was some kind of... overly rotten, bubbly mess and then you give me straight up crushed petals?!?! Are they even edible?!" she dumped it out,
"Not for trolls, that much I can say!" she bared her teeth belligerently,
"How can you call this a smoothie stand when you serve such substandard desserts two times out of three? Hmm?!"

Yamashii
I'm sorry Amo

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:55 pm
Quote:
HP: 20/20
Damage: ??

He fiddled with his thumbs nervously as the redblood berated him and his competency with the blender. Amonee was incredibly scared, why were things going so poorly at the booth this sweep? At least he hadn't put mustard in the smoothie, he comforted himself with this thought. Psykgi continued to massacre his feelings and he trembled, pushing forward a few coupons in a sad attempt to soothe his customer.

"I'm so sorry! Please accept these free drinks for your troubles. I promise we won't screw up again- I can get Nucleo himself to make yours!" His biscuit was beating out of his chest at the moment! What if she didn't accept the deal since she thought their drinks were garbage?

Why did the rest of Alternia refuse to see just how beautiful flowers were in every form? Yes, even in smoothie form!

DraconicFeline
Sorry for lateness! And sorry, Amo is just nuts.
I have no idea why he thinks flower smoothies should be a thing lol

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:22 pm
Quote:
Psykgi Mentha

20/20 hp

Damage Dealt: 5
Damage Taken: 0

Roach Brooch (Adept Artifact Defense B) (2/2 Uses, nullify the damage from the last hit)
Military Standard Medical Kit (Adept Artifact Support A) (2/2 Uses, heal one troll 1/2 hp)

Coupons?! She took them and tossed them back at him unceremoniously. "And if he makes me a drink and it's one of the sixty-six percent garbage?!" she stated, hands on hips, "Really... what kind of deal is that?!"

Ma'am whispered at her to be more polite - this was a greenblood, for the collective's sake - but Psykgi felt like there was a matter of principle to be met here. And also the greenblood was really simpery. To her. It was kind of embarrassing to watch. Almost disgusting.

"That is not a good success rate, did I mention that? Do you understand that?" she put her hands down hard on the counter - not quite a slam - "If this is your business, then quit, and don't sully Civisect and Bloodfest's reputation with this garbage."

Yes, there were booths that literally handed out garbage, and booths that spiked hot chocolate with actual hot peppers, but a booth that claimed to have smoothies and instead gave out mustard and compost?! False advertising. Poor performance. Really not worthy of her city.

Yamashii
Attacking Amonee's will to fight, lol.

I really don't know why she's so annoyed. She has her reasons, and maybe she's just out for a little action.

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:50 pm
Quote:
HP: 16/20
Damage: 6

Garbage.

Nucleo smiled at him from behind the counter back on Busthind, remarking how nice it would be to have the extra help at the festival this year. It had been hard on him alone, even with the clones. They'd stayed up late into the morning, brainstorming ideas for the summer menu with silly and serious suggestions. Nucleo worked so hard, pouring so much of himself into every project he took on, and the jadeblood watched in wonder. Despite all his setbacks and flaws, the barista pushed forward with never ending optimism. Amonee resolved to follow him anywhere.

Garbage.

The other jadeblood glanced at him with that quiet sleepy look on his face but a sparkle of fire and ambition in his eyes. Of course Xavier would be there to help. The chance to do something together always grabbed his attention and he'd agreed to it happily, provided Mum could come along as well. The two of them laughed as Amonee exclaimed that he'd expected her to come along from the start. Xavier was his family and Amonee watched him with a happy flush on his cheeks as the boy pondered prizes to hand out. He was the most generous troll Amonee had ever met.

She called it garbage.

Xavier's hive smelled better than normal, the hallways filled with a delicious sugary scent that drifted from the kitchen. Eilidh had been at it for hours now, prepping the cookies and sweets that she'd offered to give out at the festival. Amonee peeked inside with a curious smile to watch the tealblood at work. Somehow, she never slowed down for a second, despite how tired she had to have felt by that point and he couldn't help but admire her more.

Snapping out of his memories, Amonee's expression turned from whimpering and pleading to a cold and icy glare.

"No really, I think you'll like this one." The jadeblood grabbed one of the mustard mixtures that had been left behind after another one of Xavier's mishaps and splashed the liquid up and down the entire front of Psykgi's body. "For your troubles, that one's free." Amonee put on his sweetest customer service smile, dripping with venom, and neatly put the jar behind himself in the sink. He normally didn't get angry but for this girl to show up and insult everything his friends had worked so hard to pull together over the past few weeks was a grievance too big to forgive.

"Have a nice night." The painter seemed to consider the encounter finished. How wrong he was.

DraconicFeline
omg i'm sorry he's so catty XD after rolling a 6,6 though, i had to make him get nasty or it felt like a waste! hit him back just as hard, psy!

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:45 am
Quote:
Psykgi Mentha

14/20 hp

Damage Taken: 6

The look on Psykgi's face could rightly be considered 'priceless'. Or unbelieving. Hadn't the greenblood been simpering before? And now...

What... She looked down at her clothing, which was now stained with awful-smelling, yellow, oozing, mustard. That was going to stain. Hard. And Ma'am would not like the smell.

Psykgi clenched her teeth.

"I will not have a nice night! Do you have any gogdammned idea what mustard does to cloth?!"

She was not having fun. This was unacceptable. She needed something satisfying to make her feel better. Something like... the Leeroi option.

She clenched her fist and looked at the stall. "Hmm..." Yes, that would be a good idea, wouldn't it. Now how could she get back there?

Yamashii

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:33 pm
Quote:
HP: 16/20
Damage: 0

Amonee made a point to address the next customer behind Psykgi, who was glancing between them nervously, to get their order started. The look on her face was a perfect expression of shock and humiliation, well earned from her harsh attitude. The angry look in her eyes made him nervous but hey, it wasn't like she could get behind the counter.

... could she?

"So that's one Strawberry Banana smoothie with extra banana? Coming right up!" A pleasant smile plastered across his face and he made the mistake of turning his back to operate the blender, leaving himself wide open.

DraconicFeline

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:36 pm
Quote:
Psykgi Mentha

14/20 hp

Damage Dealt: 2
Damage Taken: 0

((... I guess the rp is in the other post oops))  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:44 pm
Oh yes, there it was - the back way. Of course there had to be one. They weren't prisoners behind the booth, after all. Psykgi noted that he was attending to one of his... customers. Insulting, to be sure, but it gave her a chance to grab some napkins, wipe off the worst of the mustard, and slip away.

Well, not away.

She opened the way stealthily and crept up behind the greenblood... well, all right, it wasn't completely the Leeroi option, but she was also not Leeroi. She had her own twist to things. But it was essentially Leeroi-like as she picked up a serving tray, crept closer, and then bashed him with it.

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:31 pm
Quote:
HP: 14/20
Damage: 5

Add another strawberry and he was don-

BAM.

"Wh- augh- stop!" A white hot flash of pain crashed down on the back of his skull and Amonee struggled to both get away from it and turn around at the same time. He blinked through tears to see the redblood from before, somehow on the staff side of the booth and armed with a tray. That was not good.

"You're not supposed to be back here! Get out!" Nucleo would be so mad if he found out that Amonee was letting random crazy people waltz around and attack people. Grabbing a weapon of his own, he charged her to knock her down against the fridge. From there, he began his counter attack, stuffing the flower petals she hated so much directly into her mouth (and a few in her hair).

What could be worse for an unhappy customer than having to eat another helping of the food they detested so badly?

DraconicFeline

Yamashii

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:16 pm
Quote:
Psykgi Mentha

9/20 hp

Damage Dealt: 6
Damage Taken: 5

"Gnff!" she sputtered angrily around the petals, staggering back slightly. Attack by petal was not what she was expecting. Ma'am swarmed around her, gathering up tasty petals, sugar, and other food items for the good of the swarm. Why her charge was fighting, she didn't know.

She spat the mouthful of petals at Amonee and rushed forward to punch him in the face. She could feel the impact crush through her fist, leaving pain in its wake. Ow... she thought, shaking it out. There was a reason she didn't usually do things the Leeroi way. She took a firmer hold of the tray.

"I know." she said, smacking Amonee out of the way. Nonchalontly, she poured the unfinished smoothie into a cup, shoved it at the customer troll, and put on her sweetest, most saccharine smile.

"This booth is now closed for renovations!" She cricked her neck threateningly. "Have a nice night!"

She turned to Amonee, tray upraised and firmly held in her hands.
"We're not done here."

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:57 pm
Quote:
HP: 8/20
Damage: 5

Any satisfaction he had from his earlier triumph vanished as something hard and painful collided with his face and there was an audible crunch. His vision flashed white and for a few seconds he saw stars among the world as it came back into view. Psykgi waved off his last customer but Amonee was too stunned to be paying much attention.

Jade blood smeared out of his nose, running down to his clothes and his eyes widened in a panic. He was contaminating the work space. Grabbing some napkins from a dispenser, Amonee pressed them against the bleeding mess that was his nose. Tears ran down his face freely from the fear, panic and pain.

"It was just a smoothie, for Gog's sake! What is wrong with you?" She didn't seem the type to be reasoned with though. Maybe Austri was right. Perhaps he needed to be bolder, stronger and more powerful in order to protect the things he loved.

Summoning all of his strength, he charged at her, aiming a kick at her midsection to knock her against the counter. If fighting was all that worked in Alternia, maybe he had to suck it up and get used to it despite his discomfort with violence. It was terrifying, it was horrible to think about- the destruction that filled his world regardless of how much he tried to avoid it. Moments like these made him want to hide away in his mountains, safe from harm.

Jade droplets on the ground reminded him that there were more important things than comfort in this world however. There were people he couldn't afford to lose.

DraconicFeline

Yamashii

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:14 am
Quote:
Psykgi Mentha

4/20 hp

Damage Dealt: 1
Damage Taken: 5

"Oof!" she said, as she slammed into the counter. That had hurt! Her eyes narrowed at the greenblood.

"Hon-est-ly." she said, tapping her brooch briefly to get it going. It wouldn't do to lose here, or have to retreat. Ma'am would help her. She usually did - the brooch would just help direct the swarm away from the sugar. "It's about more than just a smoothie, gosh, don't you see that?"

She aimed a swipe at him with the tray, missing him but sending a machine clattering dangerously close to the edge, "It's about civic pride. I don't know what it's like where you're from, but around here..." She eyed him - though with slightly less disgust than before. He was, perhaps, more than he seemed. And she needed to be careful. "We don't take kindly to people serving compost and mustard.. It ruins our image, see. Of a sparkling city rising from the ashes. The one we've all worked so hard to build up."

She maneuvered around some spilled ingredients, "So yeah, you're not getting away with serving that crap."

Yamashii
Yo, she might use a defense thing next turn.

Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:03 pm
Quote:
HP: 7/20
Damage: 4

"It's not compost!" Amonee protested in vain. It was so ignorant to think that way! He did his best to dodge the blows from her tray, trying his hardest to avoid taking direct hits. She was on a total rampage about this civic pride thing and he didn't understand why. It wasn't like the Nightly Grind was representing Civisect!

"If you don't like it, don't buy it! You can't control our menu when you're not part of the business!" He rushed to steady the machine that threatened to fall off the counter. She was trying to break their equipment now, was she? How evil! That would cost Nucleo a shiny beetle or two and the jadeblood was determined to stop this hellish redblood before it came to that.

"We are closed! Leave!" He grabbed a bottle of water and splashed it on her feet to get the ground slippery. That would hopefully put her on her back if she tried to run at him again!

DraconicFeline

Yamashii

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:45 pm
Quote:
Psykgi Mentha

4/20 hp

Damage Taken: --

Lusus Protection: (0/1 uses, nullify the damage from the last hit)

"It totally is!" Psykgi protested.

Ma'am swarmed in to protect her charge from the attack... only to swarm away as the water splashed them, hissing and chittering unhappily. The swarm hated water. She hated it so much.

Psykgi observed this with some disappointment. Water did not do good things to her lusus' communication, and that meant that her brooch was unlikely to work as effectively. She gauged the situation.

Right. She was not behaving rationally. She was in public. Her lusus was not at 100%.

I should probably go. I've made my point. I've had my fun. but she didn't want to leave without making a proper impression. Also, maybe there was no such thing as 'enough' fun.

"I shouldn't have to remind you that I didn't buy compost! I bought strawberries." She kicked a counter, hard. "You should listen to customer complaints, even if I am no longer a customer of yours." she raised the tray in threat, "Gosh, you're thick." she said with saccharine insult, "I wonder if I need to beat it into your head? That what I was served, on two occasions, was not a beverage?"

yamashii

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces