Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Step Step Buzz Buzz (Kaldru + Apibom)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:27 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A friendly visit for fun and learning.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:45 pm
The blueblood was positively starry eyed as he padded his way along the street, gaze skyward as he stared at clustered buildings and glittering shops. After his time at Bloodfest, Kaldru finally had a good 'example' to prove he was responsible enough to venture to another city on his own. His lusus was hesitant, of course, but in the end she found it nearly impossible to say no to her charge; it was such that he'd caught a train (this time actually properly boarded) to New Hemisect. Of course, the location he was after wasn't actually in the city, but seeing as how he'd been dropped off in the heart of it... there was nothing stopping him from looking around, was there?

As such, it was several hours before young Dajale actually reached Apibom's hive, having finally found a transport that was willing to carry him out to the address on the slightly wrinkled paper he'd managed to hold on to since before the festival. Out on the outskirts, things were much more familiar - though not, at the same time. He could still see the massive buildings in the distance, and there were no masses of trees or rocky outcrops ... Even here, out from the heart of the bustling city, things were so much different. Even out on the modest settlement, the blueblood still had stars in his eyes. He loved new experiences, new locales ... new anything.

By the time he made his way to the yellowblood's door, he'd already gawked plenty at the area surrounding the hive. It wasn't for several minutes he remembered he was visiting someone, not somewhere, and finally did deign to trot up and knock. After, he rocked on his heels, clutching his 'business card' tightly as he waited.

Apibom wouldn't have forgotten him, right?

nepsah
i hope this is okay ; v;

quiet delegation

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:54 am

Bloodfest had been amazing. They'd met so many new people, got to do plenty of exciting things... also got to play with friends... Api had been positively worn out afterward and practically fallen off the side of the planet. For once, they actually wanted to sit and do nothing for a while. So it had been welcome that Kaldru hadn't immediately arrived to start working on bee dances.

They were just starting to feel up to being active again when the blueblood arrived. Not that they were aware of it at first- they were out back behind their hive, tending to the garden, when Kaldru had knocked. Upon realizing that they had a visitor, a rather large cloud of bees took flight from the flowers in the front lawnring to go notify Apibom. The yellowblood hadn't taken very many of their lusii with them to bloodfest- the true number of bees in their colony was enough to make it obvious why such small bugs could defend a troll in such a potentially hazardous world.

Api came around the side of the hive, waving excitedly. "Kaldru! You made it!" They trotted on over, brushing some dirt off of their clothes. "Was the trip nice? Did you see anything cool?" They started to open the front door, motioning for Kaldru to come inside. Behind them, a sizable white cloud of bees hovered as if watching very closely.

quiet delegation
is great !! @ u @ hopefully my reply makes sense slkjg i am a bit out of it

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:30 am
"Aaah~ Api!"

Though the cloud of bees had startled the little blueblood, he waited patiently, assuming they would be apt to fetch his friend and their charge. He was still convinced they didn't like him terribly, even if they hadn't actually gone out of their way to menace him. Their pointed disregard of his attempts had settled into his mind as hostile, no matter their true intentions or feelings. When his acquaintance rounded the side of the cottage, however, he forgot his feelings momentarily, focusing instead on the sight of the yellowblood and offering a happy bounce and wave.

"Oh wow, it's been great so far! The trip was amazing! I rode in a proper train this time~ And all the buildings in the city, everything was so high! I'd swear it was as tall as Busthind itself! Sorry I ended up a little late, um, I wandered around a bit and checked out some shops and stuff. I couldn't help it! Um, it took me a while to find someone that'd bring me out here, too. I'm glad I had some geodes to sell before I left, or I'd be all outta beetles by now! I had no idea how much private drivers can cost!"

Kaldru rambled happily as he greeted the other troll, shortly following after. He did hesitate in the doorway, however, eying Apibom's lusii cautiously. He supposed that his friend wouldn't invite him only to let him be set upon by a cloud of bees, however, so he slowly followed after, eyes flitting about to take in what he could of the yellowblood's hive.

"I'm so glad you invited me, though. I don't know if Mim would have ever let me come if I didn't know someone out here! It's pretty far away to be ... mostly unsupervised."

He grinned, tilting his head towards a slightly ... idle termite-creature at his shoulder.

nepsah
you're good ; w; totally understand, i've been burnt lately

quiet delegation

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:51 am

"Oooh, really? I've never been on the train!" Oblivious to Kaldru's suspicion that their lusii might go after him, Api continued into the small hive towards the kitchen block. Most of the interior was decorated with homemade art- none of it showing particularly amazing aptitude for it, but at least it was clear that landscapes had been attempted. "Its okay! The city is really distractin' so I don't blame you at all, I would be distracted too if it were my first time here." They poked their head around a corner separating the foyer from the kitchen block and quirked a brow at Kaldru. "Are you comin'?" With that, they disappeared back into the block.

The bees did not enter the hive. Instead they hovered around the door for a few moments before one by one buzzing off to the yard. It appeared Kaldru was safe. For now...

"I'm glad you were able to come! Does that mean your lusus can't really talk to you out here? That's scary! You're really brave for comin' out, Kaldru." Despite the distance they continued to talk - just louder - from the kitchen as they got out the supplies to make tea.

quiet delegation
mmmm i feel you there man @ u @

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:23 pm
"Maybe next time you can take a train and visit me! There's um, not a whole lot to see out my way, but my hive's kinda neat. I built a play-hive all on my own too! I got lotsa neat stuff I've found."

Kaldru's eyes tilted around the cottage as he followed, though he was hesitant to move too far in. He did think to scuff his boots at the door, knocking off some of the travel dust; when the bees finally did leave, the blueblood let out a soft sigh of relief, then finally trotted the short distance to join Apibom in the kitchen. He offered them a proud smile, though he reached up and fondly patted at the drone on his shoulder.

"Yeah! Um, these kinda ward most people off, I guess, they kinda think I have a multiple lusus so they don't think I'm alone or nothin'. But um, she can only really talk to me out to Four Fronds! A lil' past that and She can't talk to the drones, she says. She can get reports from 'em when I get home but that's about it. I didn't used to be allowed to go past that but I kinnnnnda snuck off um, kinda accidentally to Chittentown once so she's been a little more lenient since I guess I showed I could manage?"

He laughed and gave a bashful grin.

"And I've been buggin' her for as long as I could talk about Bloodfest, but now that she let me go she doesn't really have a reason to tell me I can't go further, I guess? As long as I have someone I'm meeting, anyway. She doesn't want me to wander around by myself."

He seemed to puff up, pleased by the compliment (or so he'd taken it).

"I try hard to be brave! Mim says being afraid's not really productive, so I gotta do my best at everything!"

nepsah

quiet delegation

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:40 am

"I'd like that a lot! If you'd be willin' to have me." Api giggled a little as they turned on the stove to heat up the water for their tea. Now they just... had to wait. Which was the boring part. "Oooh, that makes sense. I wouldn't want to mess with someone that had multiple lusii either." Api shook their head. They'd seen what happened when people tried to mess with them in the past- their lusii may be small but a swarm was no laughing matter.

"Oh wow, you went all the way to Chittentown without meanin' to?" Api gasped softly. How was that even possible? They'd walked the whole way there once - it was a very, very long walk... "Hehe, I think she's right..! Still, goin' to new places all alone is pretty brave. What did you end up doin' in Chittentown?" The water was almost ready... Api kept glancing over at the kettle, waiting for it to screech.

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:38 am
"Yeah! I, um, well, I was actually gonna go here, but um... Well, instead of the passenger train I kinda hopped on the cargo train with - oh wow, I don't think I ever got his name! Um, an orangeblood, anyway, who was stowing away."

Kaldru grinned, shuffling around in the kitchen to lean against a counter, gesturing as he spoke. A bit more relaxed without the threat of the bees hovering nearby, he was much more active in his speech, face bright as he recounted his tale.

"Well, I guess I missed the stop? I didn't know the one we were on - the uh, what do you call 'em? That section of the train! Well I didn't know it had stuff for Chittentown, and they don't really announce where you're at to the cargo ... areas, y'know? And the other troll, well, he didn't really say where we was going, though we talked about all kinda other things! They didn't find us until they started unloading once we got there, so ... I didn't know to get off until then! It was a pretty long trip ... I brought my own snacks and stuff anyway, so it wasn't the worst, but sleepin' outside of a receuperacoon's not fun."

The blueblood bent over, absently reaching to touch his toes; he found it difficult to sit still for any length of time.

"I met a really cool psychic there, though! I've never met anyone with tele-- teleki... that could move stuff with their mind! It was awesome! He was pretty nice too. He um, he was at Bloodfest some too! Part of that um - oh jeez, I don't remember the name now... did'ja see that talent ... agency show thing? He was part of that! Uh ... I also got real dusty in Chittentown, if that counts, and that's the first time I rode a proper passenger train too, since I wasn't allowed to stow away again, heheh."

Kaldru popped back up, a broad grin on his features.

"I love going new places alone! It's a lot more fun with a friend, though. We should go somewhere, sometime, Api! Maybe if you come visit I'll show you some of the stuff around Busthind, too. It's nothin' like this place, or Hemisect! I know lotsa neat little places around my hive though. I love exploring!"

nepsah

quiet delegation

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:44 am

"Oooh, you stowed away? Isn't that... not allowed?" Api cooed softly in awe- he'd gotten away with breaking the rules so easily? And he was allowed back on the train? Being a highblood sure had its perks. As soon as the kettle went off they quickly set to work in making them both a cup of tea- then added a healthy amount of honey to both. They then offered one cup to Kaldru while sipping at their own.

"I think I remember..! I might've sang there once... But when I went it was a nice redblood troll." They nodded with a small shrug. "That's really cool though. I don't think I know anyone with any um... uhhh... special powers." They couldn't remember what the exact name for them was... "Oooh yes I'd love that! I'll have to come visit soon, then. If I can get Fluff to not worry so much, hehee. She says Busthind is only for strong trolls." Api giggled a little, covering their mouth with one hand. "Do you like the tea? When we're done I can show you how to do the bee dance!"

quiet delegation

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff