Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Surf's Up for a Date? (Fellah x Leeroi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fellah won.... Surfing lessons for two! These private surf lessons can wake up new interests and awaken hidden feelings. Just you, that special troll and the waves. You also get a free surfboard! Neat!
User Image

Fellah takes the plunge and asks that cute blueblood on a surf date he won this Bloodfest.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:41 pm
Winning a surfing date, from Eridia's booth no less, came as quite a surprise to the country redblood. Fellah was staring at the tickets as he wandered through the crowds of trolls winding down from Bloodfest. There were a few things still going on here and there, but for the most part this sweeps festivities were coming to an end and with it the roar from the crowds dulled some.
Fellah had no idea who he would ask to come with him on a date. Never mind the fact that he had never tried surfing before. Sure he'd gone swimming before, even picked up CPR after watching all the soaps and playing dating sims that seemed to use it at every turn possible. He'd just never had the time, or drive, to pick up sports. Unless chucking hay bails across a field could be considered a sport.
He'd been so heavily invested in dating sims, and the prospect of the quadrants, yet somehow he just never seemed to find a crush yet. Or so he'd thought.
Looking up for a moment to avoid a collision with a tealblood, Fellah caught a glance of a familiar blue jacket and dashing horns. It was that blueblood from Eridia's booth and the Starlight Agency that he couldn't seem to shake from his thinkpan all Bloodfest. His pumpbiscuit dropped and he swallowed hard. Before he even knew what he was doing, Fellah found himself approaching Leeroi.
"Hey, Leeroi, right?" The redblood called out, trying to grab his attention from the thinning crowds.

Kimbley Kitty

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:55 pm
Looking at Fellah, Leeroi's bile sack flipped in his chest. Knowing the redblood had some talent, was a celebrity on some level, made his nerves fire off on every level. And now he was approaching him? This was too good and It didn't seem fair.

"Yeah," Leeroi answered, fixing his hair. "Fellah, huh? Good to see you again," He laughed softly. "I didn't know you were some big shot," He joked, trying but failing to contain his smile to something less toothy. He held his metal arm, leaning to the side.

"What can I help you with, man?" Leeroi asked. He still didn't know what the redblood wanted with him, but he was more than excited to find out.

Unaru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:46 pm
Fellah couldn't fight back the blush in his cheeks when he was referred to as a 'big shot.' "Ah, I ain't all that," he chuckled awkwardly, "just got a lucky break gettin' cast in the musical. Though I ain't complainin', brings some more bodies to shows when I can get booked."
There was a bit of a pause after that, the redblood getting a little distracted thinking of how nice this guy was, and getting a fluttering feeling at the fact that he had remembered him. Fellah was finally pulled out of it when the blueblood asked what he wanted.
"Oh right, sorry," he said, remembering the tickets in his hand and then holding them up. "So, I got this prize. It's surfin' fer two. I was just wonderin' uh, if yer not too busy, or gotta get back home too soon or anything, if ya might wanna go with me?" Yes, while he might hold some sort of presence at this point, Fellah was still an awkward country redblood when it came to matters like dates. He offered Leeroi a nervous, charming grin.

Kimbley Kitty

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:53 am
Leeroi hummed a small laugh at Fellah's humbleness, reveling in the fact that he made the redblood blush. If a compliment was all it took to see that face, he'd have to give them more often. A light blush fell over his own face when Fellah held up the two tickets. Leeroi wasn't the most clever troll but he could assume where this was going.

A shockwave climbed up Leeroi's spine, freezing him in place. The words "Hell yes," fumbled out of the blueblood's mouth before he could even fully process the request. "Absolutely," he added, with definite clarity. He locked eyes with Fellah, smiling with a soft, somehow contained excitement.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:23 am
"G-Great!" the redblood replied, his eyes gleaming as his nervous grin relaxed into a charming smile. Fellah still wasn't quite able to pinpoint what was making him such a nerve wrecked mess, maybe he had a bad corn dog. All he knew for sure was that he really wanted to spend more time with this blueblood.
"So yeah, it's just down at the beach," Fellah said, turning and excitedly heading off in the...wrong direction. It only took him a few moments to realize that the excitement had gotten the better of him and he turned back toward the ocean. "Ah, whoops," he said with a nervous chuckle. "I think we get ta keep the surf boards too, so that'll be nice," he said, trying to draw attention away from his directional blunder as he led Leeroi toward the beach, glancing at the tickets every so often to make sure they found the right section of beach.

Kimbley Kitty

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:44 pm
Leeroi followed after Fellah, totally ignorant to how nervous the redblood was. He simply was happy to just be in Fellah's presence, especially when he was talking. "You've got some voice, dude. Where's your accent from?" Leeroi grinned, excited to know more about this small town celebrity.

Immediately, he second guessed his question. That was stupid, wasn't it? He'd probably be able to tell on his own if he didn't grow up in a middle-of-nowhere mountain range. But he did grow up in Busthind, so he didn't know the difference between Chittentown and NHC accents. Hopefully Fellah wasn't upset by it.

Unaru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:53 pm
Fellah gave a nervous little chuckle at the compliment, geez what was with him? He knew he was a little awkward, but the fluttering in his stomach just...felt nice. "Uh, grew up on the plains'a New Hemisect. The views out there are really somethin'" He said. "Where do ya call home, iffin ya don't mind my askin'?" He was a master of conversation. And also of mentally reprimanding his lack of better questions.

Stealing glances at Leeroi here and there as they walked toward the beach, Fellah had the overwhelming urge to do something bold, or well at least something he considered bold. As the boys continued their chatter, Fellah took a risk and gently reached over, try to lace his fingers with Leeroi. That's what trolls did on a date right? Hold hands? His face was beet red and his gaze plastered to the ground in front of him while he made the move. Yup that sure was a fine, sturdy, well worn path! Mhmm!

Kimbley Kitty

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:44 pm
A plains boy. Leeroi smiled at the thought. "From farm life to the big stage, huh? You're something else, Fellah." He laughed off some of his nerves, trying to make their conversation more playful.

"I'm Busthind, born and bred!" Leeroi smiled. He was clearly proud. "I can't imagine growing up somewhere flat like the plains. I've lived around mountains all my life. Snow, too. It's weird packing for beach weather," he laughed again, idly scratching at his cheek.

Leeroi felt something tugging at his arm- his robotic arm. His breathing hitched when he looked down to see Fellah's fingers trying to lace around his. This was adorable, but less than ideal. His robotics weren't design for holding hands. Desperately, he tried to return the gesture with his prosthetics, fingers apprehensively clenching in an attempt to not pinch the redblood's skin between the metal hinges.

"I, uh... um," he was probably trying way too hard. "I don't think that's going to work..." Leeroi managed to say, face flushed blue with embarrassment.

Unaru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:56 pm
"Ah, the plains got more secrets than ya might think," he said with a coy smile. "When the wind howls over the fields, it's like its own special brand'a music." He said wistfully. "Been ta Busthind a couple'a times, got its own unique style too. Plenty'a nice views ta take in. Just gotta be careful I don't slip and tumble down a hill or cliff," he chuckled a little nervously.
When Leeroi pulled his hand away and said he 'didn't think it was going to work' the redblood's face grew mortified. "O-Oh gog! I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean ta be so forward, I just, I-I thought trolls did that on dates. I totally understand if you don't think this is gonna work fer ya, again I'm jus' real sorry," he said, a flustered mess. At that moment all Fellah could think about was finding a nice boulder to go crawl under.

Kimbley Kitty

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:17 pm
"Oh- oh my gog. No that's not what I..." Leeroi covered his face with his hands, grumbling to himself. "It's not you, it's this." Leeroi held out his robot hand to show Fellah, flexing his fingers to prove his point. "It'll hurt you. I really shouldn't even be wearing it if we're going in the water..." he trailed off, mumbling.

"Just, uh..." Leeroi slid over to Fellah's opposite side. He reached down for the redblood's hand with his good arm, interlacing their fingers. "There. Better?" He just smiled and bit his lip.

Unaru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:37 pm
If it were possible, Fellah grew an even brighter shade of red, "o-OH!" He said, still kind of wanting to find that boulder to hide under, but at least a wave of relief washed over him that Leeroi hadn't wanted to end the date so quickly due to some blundering farmboy faux pas.
His eyebrows knit up, wow, the blueblood had actually been concerned that was...well that was just sweet. "Sorry I jumped ta the worst conclusion. Ya were just bein' a gentleman. Really though, ya don't gotta worry, I'm a tough country troll. You'll have'ta tell me the story'a that some night though. I mean, iffin ya want, I don't wanna pry er nothin'" He said rambling a bit again before Leeroi switched sides and took Fellah's other hand, calming the doofus redblood down.
Taking a deep breath, he shook off (some) of the nerves and smiled up at Leeroi.
"Yeah. That's nice."

Kimbley Kitty

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:11 pm
Fellah wanted his story? Leeroi shrugged it off, trying to act humble to cover his embarrassment over his arm. The story of it was still a sore spot for him. He brought an arm up to rub the back of his neck. "It's a whole... thing. Dangerous heroics, big time criminals, incredible stunts," He generalized, shrugging. If he caught the criminal, maybe it would be a story he'd be more willing to share.

He looked back at Fellah. Damn, this redblood was cute. Staring at his eyes for more than a glance somehow made Leeroi forget how to talk. And for once, he enjoyed that silence.

He broke it with a smile and a soft laugh. "I made it all myself, though!" Leeroi brought his arm forward to show it off. "This is a few models in. I made the first when I was about four sweeps, I think."

Unaru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:48 pm
"Well whatever happened, sounds like it sure took a lotta guts and bravery," he complimented the blueblood, with a nervous little smile.
"Ya made that all on yer own? Dang, now THAT'S some real talent," Fellah exclaimed, marveling at the craftsmanship as Leeroy showed it off. "All I can do is run a farm an' sing a few bars. Don't think I got the technical thinkpan ta really understand how all those little nuts and gears fit tagether."
His gaze was only broken as the two boys finally reached the beach. The redblood looked over at the endless horizon, mouth curling into a broad smile as he soaked in the view. "Real glad ya decided ta take my offer, I think this is gonna be a lotta fun." He really couldn't think of anyone else he'd want to take on a date like this. Not that he'd ever really had a legitimate crush before, but still, it meant a lot to Fellah.

Kimbley Kitty

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:09 pm
Leeroi's face was flushed with pride. He could get comfortable with his ego getting stoked like this. He laughed off the flutters in his chest and said, "You've gotta be kidding me if you don't think that voice of yours is a special talent." He gave the redblood's hand a soft squeeze.

"How many hearts do think you melt on the daily, Fellah?" He turned to look at Fellah, letting out another small chuckle. "I guarantee you it's more than I get tinkering." He winked.

Unaru

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff