Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] Found (Scorpa + Zeylla)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i just gotta have you

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:36 am
She loved the hunts.

Scorpa had been coming down to Four Frounds to enjoy watching them ever since she'd been a child. It was exciting to think that finally she was old enough to join them. Currently on route, she was walking through the trees with a gleeful smile. Careful to take an indirect route tonight, the yellowblood remembered the unpleasant experience she and Flydra had endured here last time. No, she wasn't going to let another witch ruin her night. Tonight was going to be a good night!

Something caught her eye up ahead. Or rather, someone.

Squinting, the siren paused and tried to get a good look at the stranger. Something about them felt familiar, even though Scorpa couldn't recall ever meeting her. She was sure she would remember those horns if she'd ever seen them before! So what was it? She was dressed in hemoanon style, which caused Scorpa to roll her eyes. She never understood the trolls that had to go and make their blood a dramatic reveal. Was she ashamed of who she was? She supposed it was possible, if the girl was a lowblood. Or... something worse.

Pulling a piece of paper out of her bag, Scorpa held it up to line it against the girl in the distance.

Oh. With a smile, a snake started it's way through the grass.

stringency
as i was writing it, i realized it almost sounded like a love at first sight moment LOL

also i tried to leave it really vague as to what zeylla was doing! hopefully this is okay! if not, lemme know and i'll edit! I wanted to give you a chance to post Zeylla at least once and then Scorpa will ATTACKKKKK!

Doutei

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:39 pm
Zeylla had been spending the evening on her own, enjoying the moonlight and the crisp air. It was, at one point, a usual occurrence for the greyblood. Being alone had been the way the majority of her life had been spent, but lately it was almost a special moment. If she wasn't visiting Calida or Bellen, Kaldru was over for some sort of impromptu training lesson. No, tonight she was enjoying Zeylla time. On the itinerary tonight was a casual trek through the fronds, and perhaps a visit to Four Fronds proper.

So far, the walk was pleasant, and she had paused to inspect some fungus growing off a tree. It had a soft glow to it, and Zeylla made note of her surrounding, so she could come back and perhaps take a piece home and try to add it to her collection in her hive. She could always use more lighting.

Later she would have to thank her lucky stars, because if she hadn't stopped, she would have never noticed that she was being followed, but as it was, in the moment when her footsteps stopped, she heard another set come to a beat after her own. Zeylla kept her eyes trained on the fungus that had originally stopped her, but her spongeclots were alert to any sound. The soft crinkle of paper...and then more footsteps.

Closer.
Closer.

Zeylla turned, body shifting into a defensive mode. One could never be to safe in this forest. It was a dangerous and deadly place. But as she caught eye of the troll coming at her, Zeylla felt like she knew...knew this troll.

She took a step back as Scorpa gained distance, and furrowed her brow, reaching in her coat for her stiletto knife, but not yet pulling out. "Can I help you?" she nearly growled, hackles raised and teeth all but bared.

Doutei
LET THE FIGHT BEGGGGIIIIIIINNNNNN!

Doutei rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:00 am
Quote:
HP: 20/20
Support Artifact Novice Style B: 2/2
Damage: 4

"You seemed lost." The yellowblood's voice dripped with a tone that was not concern. She approached without any caution, uncomfortably closing the distance between them. Her smile tightened into a grin.

"Good thing I found you." A crinkle of paper and she raised a poster into view. Comparing the two up close like this there was no doubt about it. In a flash, the poster was back in her pocket and her sword had replaced it. Stabbing forward, she went straight into it. Scorpa knew that she wouldn't topple this criminal so easily but hoped to get the upper hand by startling her opponent. At the very least she wanted to draw blood.

stringency
super super sorry for the delay!

Doutei

artificial bones rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:20 am
HP 16/20
ZEYLLA DEALS 3 DAMAGE.  
Doutei rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:11 am
Quote:
HP: 17/20
Damage: 3

"rollin!"

xxstringency

Doutei

artificial bones rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:42 pm
HP 13/20
ZEYLLA DEALS 0 DAMAGE.

WAH WAH WAAAAAAAH  
Doutei rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:23 am
Quote:
HP: 17/20
Damage: 4

"rollin!"

xxstringency

Doutei

artificial bones rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:20 pm
evil evil  
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out