Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[BLOODFEST PRP] Rainfall (Serima + Amonee)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

flowers gotta grow from somewhere
continued from here

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:07 pm
Serima looked like she was wilting, obviously demoralized by their lackluster finale. The jadeblood felt terrible for her, clearly she was blaming herself for it. That wasn't how sports were supposed to be played. Games were for fun, not for depression.

"What are you talking about? We did amazing. We got two points!" Amonee wrapped an arm around his new friend's shoulders, filling up the silence with his chatter. "Nobody ever plays with me, I'm really happy we played together tonight." He leaned his head against the side of hers, hoping to provide a little comfort and reassurance.

"And those bumps you did were incredible! My gosh, you are so strong!" The praise was sincere and he hoped she knew it.

Unaru

Yamashii

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:16 pm
Serima rubbed her arm a bit from the embarrassment. She still had a hard time letting go of the fact that she let their win slip through her nubs. "Ah, thanks," she said, still downtrodden. The greenblood had some trouble receiving compliments when she didn't feel they were earned.
However, Amonee was being very kind about the whole thing, not to mention the fact he let on that no one ever played with him. That was enough for her thinkpan to shift gears a bit at least. "I can't imagine why no one would play with you. You clearly knew what you were doing there." She said, stepping off the court.
"I think they're starting up the next round, want to get out of here?" Serima was definitely intrigued by this kind greenblood, but she wanted to get the hell off that damnable volleyball court.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:52 pm
"I don't have very good coordination but my stamina is pretty alright!" Amonee glowed at her praise, not used to getting recognition for his physical achievements. He was an artist and heard all kinds of nice words about his creativity but his power and strength were not usually discussed. She mumbled about wanting to leave and the jadeblood nodded, figuring it'd be best to get her away from the net. It would only revive her disappointment to keep looking at it.

"Yes, we can pick up some smoothies instead if you'd like! They're on me!" He took her hand to lead her away, talking on and on to distract her. "You look like a strawberry kind of girl, am I right?" He wasn't sure where they were going but she had been nice company during the game so he wanted to spend a little more time with her!

Unaru

Yamashii

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:34 am
The color quickly drained from Serima's face as the other troll mentioned smoothies. "Oh Gog...please, don't let it be from this Nightly Blend booth," she said, looking a little ill. "All I've gotten from them so far is cups of yogurt. It was...a little disgusting. Good guess about strawberries though," she offered, it was true she was quite a fan of them.
"We could always go shopping after...smoothies," she choked the word down, "You look like a fashionable troll. I bet you'd be able to appreciate a good shopping trip. I've just been DYING to find a nice summer dress too."

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff