[PRP] We Carry On (Sonnie & Aandes)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonnie and Aandes bond after a very traumatic obstacle course.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:57 pm
Collapsed on the ground, Sonnie heaved. He refused to show his face, groveling to get his emotions out. He was such a disappointment. Aandes would want nothing to do with him. He didn't deserve to touch someone so high profile. How silly of him to think this would end in anything but shame and worry.

"I'm sorry," Sonnie blurted out, shaking. He repeated himself, but his voice trailing off quieter. He covered his face with his tiny hands, trying to avoid being seen. He pulled his hands down to peek at Aandes. He muttered another apology, moving to stand. His posture was shaky, but he was desperate to run.

He took off in a random direction. He had given up on covering his face, having to look where he was going. Spying the docks in the distance, Sonnie ran under them to hide. Confident that he was alone, he removed the tattered mask from his face, holding his face in it like a tissue.

Sypon

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:20 pm
It was far too hot, but at least now he didn’t require any protection from the elements. Feverishly, Aandes stripped off his shirt and threw it over his shoulder after dabbing his face. His little Froggy Friend wasn’t doing so great either.

“Hey, hey…” The buzz of the heat still hadn’t subsided from Aandes’ temples. Soaked in sweat and covered in bruises, neither troll was looking in top form. The kid had done so well all things considered, and – just imagining him in that hotbox, like he’d been in during the drought… Ugh. Of all things, platonic pity stirred in Aandes’ chest. While he would have normally sneered at his vulnerability, he was too tired to do so. That, and too proud of the both of them.

He stooped over the kid, who looked to be obscuring his own identity. “It’s alright, little guy, uh – Oh. Hey!” As soon as he saw the huge, wibbling eyes of the troll underneath his ruined mask, he took off. Aandes followed suit, realizing that in doing so he was making a scene. He slowed to a canter, feet pattering against the planks of the dock. He gave a few nods to passerbys. Nothing to see here, folks.

Casually, Aandes sat on the docks as though taking in the view, and then dropped down below. “Shh-shh,” He whispered, his finger in front of his mouth. “Are you okay? I’m not gonna look at you if you don’t want me to.”

He turned his back to Sonnie, looking out at the lapping waters. Keeping an ear and an eye out in case he bolted again. “Plus, I can’t just let you wander around without a disguise or a lusus in a highblood circus.”

Kimbley Kitty
at last!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:43 pm
Aandes had followed him. Sonnie was at a loss, scooting back in the sand to little avail. He could barely breathe through his sobs. He didn't mean to disappoint him- this cool, beautiful adult. If it was that younger girl, Calida, maybe things would be easier. But this adult! He was shiny and admirable and Sonnie couldn't believe himself for letting him down.

Still, Aandes was being kind to him. Sonnie's blubbering slowed with Aandes' smooth voice, wet eyes peeking over the tattered remains of his mask. "I-I-I'm so sorry..." He repeated between gulps of air, bringing his knees to his chest. He didn't want to be seen now. Not like this.

He looked down at the sand, and at his toes peeking out from the bottom of his costume. "You're... you're really nice..." he added. He didn't expect this care from anyone. Maybe Vremmy and Wander. Not from a stranger, though. His eyes welled with tears at the thought. "Why are you so nice...?"

Sypon

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:45 pm
“Oh…” Oh, god. Yes, this was a child. Aandes wasn’t exactly equipped for… Treating children with care and respect. On a good day. The exhaustion and heat that wore him down to his soft, squishy core was one thing – and now this realization was bringing him back to his senses. But fortunately not all the way.

“Hey, look, kid. I’m – I’m not nice…” He began, screwing up his eyes as he tried to articulate. He didn’t usually have a problem with words. “I mean, hell, you’ve had a rough day is all. If I was you I wouldn’t want to be feeling this awful, so… If you get fixed up we can both have a good finish to this stupid event.

He realized his shirt was still slung over his shoulder. Still looking away for the kid’s own anonymity (or whatever he was afraid of showing – it wasn’t like he was a damn mutant or something) – Aandes whipped it off and presented it to the boy. “Hey, if you want something to wear, my shirt’s kinda sweaty but it’s not ripped to shreds or anything. That sound okay? I’ve got some clothes at my booth, too, if you want to head over there with me. Shirts and some sweatpants and hats and stuff. I’m the owner of the Starlight Talent Agency, so I’ve got lots of duds.”

Kimbley Kitty
i love this rp

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:24 pm
Sonnie sat and thought, quiet and unmoving. Aandes confused him. By all means, he was being nice to him. There were few trolls that would have chased after him, offer the shirt off their own back. What else could he mean?

"O-okay," Sonnie finally said, wiping his tears with his mask before reaching to accept the shirt. He changed into the new shirt and paused. This shirt was sweaty and much too large, but in it Sonnie felt more comfortable than ever.

He held his blood-pusher and for a short moment, smiled. Filled with some semblance of confidence, he stepped towards Aandes, ready to follow him to his booth.

"I know who y-you are," Sonnie wanted to make that point clear to Aandes. Aandes was a stand-out personality. Sonnie loved that. "You're the one with the best hair." He complimented, still dodging eye contact.

Sypon

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:41 pm
Aandes nodded. He cleared his throat, felt himself exhale. He gave the kid sort of a wobbly smile, unprepared for Sonnie’s response.

Best hair?

“O-oh! Well, thanks.” Aandes laughed. It was a surprised chuckle that he could hardly control. “Right now it’s not the best hair. I’m actually afraid to touch it.” He didn’t even want to think about it, honestly. But the fact that this little kid recognized his hair supremacy was a plus in his favor. “Thanks, kid. For that I’ll slip you some hair product for the road,” he winked. Aandes considered putting out his hand to take and quickly reeled at the soft idea. “Let’s get to it, then!”

He started towards his booth, which was thankfully A) easy to find B) close by C) air conditioned. He’d have Fellah or Sascha or hell, even Odette take over while he laid on the ground with all of the fans on him for a while.

“Do you follow musicals and talent-shows and stuff? You look like you’d make a great performer.”

Kimbley Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:23 pm
Sonnie reflexively tried to cover his face up with his shirt, but quickly corrected himself. After a quiet moment of thought, he let out a squeak, then shook his head again. He made a second attempt to speak properly, but no words came out. Sonnie nodded. The compliment was nice, but he didn't know what to make of it, or how to believe it. Because of that, he had no idea what to say.

"I- I like Odette..." Sonnie said. That wouldn't give anything away, right? He liked Odette because she was nice to him and the other kids, and she always brought them recorded tapes so they could keep up with her media. But other trolls liked Odette a lot, too, right? That wasn't weird, right?

Sonnie couldn't help but reach out to Aandes again, though he paused in reaching for the agent's hand. Instead, he grabbed the pants fabric at the side of Aandes' knees, holding loosely. Finally gathering some courage from that move, Sonnie looked up at Aandes with a hard-hitting question.

"Mister LaMode, what- what makes you think... That someone's a good performer?" Sonnie asked. There were tears in his eyes again.

Sypon
MERRY TAGMAS

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:33 pm
“Ah, Odette.” Aandes hummed. He smiled warmly (given his entire body felt like a tingling inferno). “She’s celestial for sure. I discovered her, you know!” He subconsciously went to slick his hair back and immediately drew back his hand with mild repulsion at the sensation. His hand rested on his bare shoulder, unable to look quite as suave. “You have good taste.”

They were nearing the booths when he felt some pressure near his leg. Aandes slowed to a stop. The young boy had a look that would have any audience crying empathetic tears - the face of pity. It was practically inspiring. He himself was struck, blinking once - twice - before contemplating an answer. Aandes knelt down and took Sonnie’s small hands in his.

“Well… Performing is all about connecting with people. Reaching down inside to what makes you special, and being vulnerable enough to share that. You might not be able to change minds with a song, but if you make someone really feel something, then that impact is how I know I’ve found a spark. Honestly, some people have that presence without even trying or putting on a show.”

He gave Sonnie’s hands a squeeze and rose to his feet. “If you want any tips or want to show me what you’ve got… My door’s always open.”

Kimbley Kitty
MERRY TAGMAS TO U TOO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:01 am
Sonnie nodded, lip pulling into a tight pout as he tried to control his crying. He attempted to take a breath to control himself, but the breath itself came out staggered. With a blubber, the tears began to fall. Sonnie wanted to wipe them away, but his hands were frozen in Aandes' hands.

He leaned his head down, exhaling shakily. "Thank you... Mister LaMode." He'd like to take up that offer, perhaps maybe not soon. The idea of having someone like LaMode interested in him... It inspired him to do greater things. To make something of himself. That made Sonnie smile.

"I'll have my people... call your people," he joked, shrugging his shoulders. A little joking always lightened his mood. He hoped Aandes would appreciate it too.

Sypon

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas