Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Brother my Brother (Deimos + Cerpin) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

she sure talks bout you a lot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:24 pm
Cerpin was irritated. Whenever he visited Forera these days, it seemed like she had a story to tell about this tealblood kid she was messing around with. She laughed and joked about tricking this punk and punching him awake and basically goofing off and screwing with some Deimos's mind. It bothered him how lively and excited she seemed when she talked.

Was he filling the gap that Anguis had left behind when he'd disappeared? A tealblood for a tealblood sized hole? Cerpin grit his teeth in annoyance and frustration at the thought. Why was he so bothered by this? It wasn't like he and Forera were real siblings or even quadmates.

Somewhere deep down, maybe he wanted to be, he supposed.

But introspection and reflection were uncomfortable to the purpleblood so he opted to return his focus to the current task. See this Deimos punk for himself and see if he was worthy of Forera's attention.

"Open up! Delivery!" He knocked on the door of Deimos's hive, casually holding a box wrapped in sparkly gold paper against his hip.

nepsah
it begins

Yamashii

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:44 pm

Deimos had been running on... very little sleep. But it didn't matter- he could feel it settling in. Never mind that he wasn't in his 'coon- he was nestled into a pile of blankets and pillows, a book settled in his lap. It was comfortable. Warm. His eyes were getting heavy... Sure, he'd have daymares and he'd be disoriented for quite some time but... it was worth it, right?

He laid his head back, closing his eyes- waiting for the sweet embrace of slumber to take hold and-- 'Open up! Delivery!'

Just like that it was gone. Desperate, he remained in place, hoping if he didn't move maybe it'd come back but... no, nothing. Now he was irritated. He didn't even remember ordering anything online- clearly whomever was at the door had the wrong hive. He closed his book - a little too violently - then tossed it aside before getting up to wobble over to the door.

He didn't even bother taking a moment to examine who was on the other side- "You have the wrong hive. I didn't order anythin' go awa--" Of course, it was after he'd snapped that he realized the person he was talking to was... a) older than him, and b) higher blooded than him. Normally he didn't give two squeakbeast's asses about that, but older trolls were... dangerous territory.

"...I mean, go away please, I'mmm... busy." He glanced back at his hive- the mess consisting of astronomy books, star charts, and the combination of pillows and blankets would be clearly visible from the outside. Thypion snored in the livingblock, totally oblivious. He could scream if he really needed help.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:23 pm
Ha, what a scrawny looking kid. Cerpin rested an arm on the door frame to prevent Deimos from slamming in his face.

"Busy with what? You're lazing around at home. Anyways, I'm coming in." Pushing past the tealblood, the rockstar ignored the protests and took a look around. Damn, it seemed like fate was determined to b***h slap him in the face. He'd come to scope out a potential rival and instead found an astronomer treasure trove. Just what his crew needed! But it was... Forera's replacement for him... For now he tossed the golden box at Deimos.

"I'm Cerpin Sugall. Fore-rore- I mean Perore's friend. She and I are really close." He stumbled not so smoothly over the girl's alias. Ugh, they were so similar in sound that it was hard to keep them straight. Not to mention, he never called her Perore.

"You're Deimos, right? What's your relationship with her?" He rested his hands behind him on a table and leaned back against it lazily, seeming comfortable invading someone's space like he did it all the time.

nepsah

Yamashii

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:33 pm

Deimos shuffled out of the way, opening his mouth to protest but thinking better of it at the last second. Instead he opted to... shut the door, then cast a stare after Cerpin that might easily be taken as a dirty look - or maybe he was just squinting. 50/50 tossup, really. "Cleanin'." He stated simply. He knew better than to insist the purpleblood leave again, but it didn't mean he had to be happy about it. He settled himself a few feet away from the teen, arms folded across his chest, weight on one leg while the other foot tapped at the ground in mild irritation.

That of course didn't last long- he quickly shifted position to catch the box, fumbling with it for a moment. "What's this?" He shook it a little. Whatever it was must not be fragile if Cerpin was going to toss it at him. He looked up from it at the mention of Perore's name- entire expression changing from mild irritation to... momentary excitement before falling into neutrality. "Are you? She never told me 'bout anyone named Cerpin." A snotty response, but he had just invaded Dei's hive out of the blue...

"Yes I'm Deimos. She teaches me stuff. Like fightin'." He squinted, pursing his lips a little as he tried to work out exactly what this guy was doing in his hive. Until he figured it out, short answers was all he was going to get. This guy could be anyone and he already knew Perore was some kinda secret agent or something. "Why? An' since she never mentioned you how do I know your forreal?"

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:04 am
Cerpin frowned. Forera had never mentioned him? At all? He wondered if it was to keep her real life separate from her secret agent game of pretend. Or perhaps they weren't as close as he had thought. It was a painful thought to deal with and he curled his fingers into a clenched fist to keep from lashing out with frustration.

"I'm another agent. My team's working on a space race. Separate from the Space Elevator though." He shrugged, not completely lying but not completely telling the truth. "More importantly, Perore is my best friend. She talks about you a lot so I thought I'd look into who you are." This part was true. His eyes glanced at the sleeping lusus in the room with them. He'd have to be careful not to piss the kid or the lusus off, he didn't have his weapon with him tonight, just his guitar.

"Looks like you're into star stuff as well? You planning on joining the military for it?" He fished, curious to know what the answer was. His next move with the kid hinged heavily on Deimos's response. Cerpin could not act carelessly in this or Tevini would kill him once he got home.

nepsah

Yamashii

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:13 am

Immediately his eyes narrowed. Another agent? Why was he being so casual about it? Was he even really purple or just pretending to be? Perore wore enough blue to be confused for it even if she was just teal like him... He would have to handle this situation with utmost delicacy--- it was too bad he hadn't slept in a while. Delicacy was not something he could really do in his current state. He was going to say something clever, but before he was really ready his mouth was opening and words were coming out. "If you were really an agent why would you be all open 'n stuff 'bout it? You're prolly lyin' 'cause you don't think I'm smart enough to know that." God. That was so. Dumb...... Maybe if he.. just kept going Cerpin would ignore that.

"Plus if she was your best friend I'd think maybe she'd mention you at least like... once... or twice... or somethin' but she hasn't." Granted he didn't know a lot about Perore's personal life, but he chalked that up to her being under cover and not wanting to risk anything. It was already a liability that he knew, right?

He glanced around at his mess of star papers, then back to Cerpin. "Yeah, I am. And... I dunno. Prolly not. Why?" The military was too limiting- he wouldn't be in control of what he wanted to do if he joined them.. but he wasn't about to divulge more details than necessary.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:30 am
Cerpin rolled his eyes at the remarks but could not really deny the basic ideas Deimos was saying. The kid was smarter than he'd thought at first. And it didn't take a genius to realize the agent stuff was all a load of crap. How the tealblood didn't realize Forera was also pulling wool over his eyes was beyond the purpleblood. He took a seat on the couch and opened up his case, pulling his beautiful instrument from its bed.

"Dammmn, she's got you pegged. You're just as much a little s**t as she says." Plucking a string, he began to tune the lowest string, ignoring the confusion and irritation the tealblood was showing. Cerpin continued to mess with them all as he spoke.

"I know all about you. Too bad she didn't tell you about me. She would've mentioned I play a little music." There, it was perfect. He strummed out a chord and seemed satisfied with the sound.

"This one's for you." Cerpin chuckled, launching into a song. He continued to sing and play over any words Deimos made, getting up and following him around the hive with a casual dancing walk if the kid tried to leave the room.

He could kind of see the appeal of picking on the kid like Forera had mentioned. He had some pretty funny reactions.

nepsah
deimos you are a total cutie i'm sorry cerpin is a weirdo

Yamashii

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:41 am

"Uh-huh. Sure." He watched Cerpin settle onto his couch and start to pull out a... guitar? The fanciest guitar he'd ever laid eyes on, at that. "You prolly don't know very much about me at all since you didn't know I like star stuff." He shrugged. Admittedly he hadn't talked about it at length with Perore. That was more of a solo thing. "Oh no- don't-" He held up his hands to try and stop him before he started but oh no. Of course. The dumb purpleblood started strumming and singing.

All self-control went out the window. What the hell. This guy had some nerve showing up in his hive out of the blue, disturbing his almost sleep, and then demanding to know stuff about what he and Perore did. He tossed the golden box onto his table and started to leave the room. Nope. He was just going to go back to his respiteblock and not deal with this anymore.

Surprisingly, Thypion remained asleep, even when Cerpin got up to follow after him. "Will you cut it out??" Dei turned to wave a hand in a most exasperated manner as he headed down a hallway. Unfortunately it didn't seem to work. As Cerpin neared the second chorus, he headed back into the livingblock and decided he'd just have to take things into his own hands. If telling him to stop wouldn't work, he'd make him stop.

He stomped over to a miniature setup of the solar system he'd gotten a while back-- this one wasn't cheap, the planet, moons, and stars were actually marbles. He picked two of the moons up, one in each hand, then turned to Cerpin. "No, ******** YOU!" Having lost all danger sense, the small tealblood lobbed one of the marbles right for Cerpin's head. Clearly he did not deserve this nuisance.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:02 am
"Yow- dude, watch i-" Cerpin tried to dodge the various astral bodies pelted in his direction. They bounced off of him and rolled around the floor. Oh that was it, shots had been fired. He tucked his guitar under the couch where it would hopefully be safe. Rolling his wrists, he flexed and stretched his fingers before grabbing a few pillows to smack Deimos with.

"Oooohhhh you are gonna get it now!" Somehow, there almost seemed to be a sparkle of joy in Cerpin's eyes at the prospect of whacking the crap out of Deimos's face with his own pillows. Why the ******** were there so many in here anyways? Was this kid some kind of cuddle monster? He sure didn't look cute or snuggly. Though that was mostly due to Cerpin's bias against the boy.

"Hey, get back here!" Deimos took off with a run, stumbling over all of the crap piled around the hive. Cerpin followed chase, kicking blankets and stuff out of the way as he went.

"BRO YOU NEED TO CLEAN UP YOUR ******** HIVE-" He slipped on another sock or shirt or whatever the hell it was and slammed into a wall, crashing down on top of the small child. Cerpin groaned but also laughed, finding this all incredibly crazy and weird but ultimately somewhat hilarious.

nepsah

Yamashii

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:10 am

"No! I told you to stop!!" Deimos hissed as he lobbed the other moon marble at him. He reached down to grab the planet marble next, but stopped when he noticed Cerpin coming at him with pillows. What, was he going to smother him to death? He didn't like that look in his eyes at all. "You started it!!" He tossed the marble - a bad toss, it didn't even hit - then turned to attempt to run somewhere else in his hive. Surely if he found a small space to cram himself into Cerpin wouldn't be able to get him. Thypion was apparently going to be no help.

"As if!! Go away, creep!" He spared a glance over his shoulder back at Cerpin as he made his way for the hall- which... turned out to be a mistake. He tripped over a blanket right as Cerpin stumbled over something else. A shirt? Who knew. One moment Dei was running, the next he was being crushed by Cerpin. As soon as the world stopped spinning, he began to wriggle violently, trying to free himself. "This isn't funny...! You're -- crushing -- me....!" He attempted to wriggle around onto his back and shove Cerpin off, but he was too tired and Cerpin was just too big. "You're heavy." He sagged, giving up with a last ditch attempt to insult him or something. Might as well get the last word in before Cerpin did whatever the was planning on doing with those pillows.... if he even still had them.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:30 am
This felt familiar. Cerpin drew in a confused breath and held it as he looked down over the angry tealblood squirming underneath him. His mind flashed back to a different boy writhing below and begging for things to stop, blood smeared across his body. Which made him think of...

Cerpin rolled off and lay flat on his back, pulling a pillow over his face and groaning. Why did his insides have to hurt so much?

"Well you're... a piece of crap." He mumbled, not even sure what he was doing right now. He'd broken into some kid's house jealous over Forera, flashed back to basically killing Zindel and that made him think of Tevini. This Deimos kid was unlocking a lot of baggage that Cerpin was not prepared to deal with.

"Don't grow up, kid. Life gets complicated and terrible. Also I'm gonna just lie here for a while and you have to deal with it." Even while mulling over his issues, Cerpin was determined to be a pain to Deimos.

While the tealblood stared at him, Cerpin took the chanced to throw the remaining pillow straight at his face.

"Got you." The arm slumped back down.

nepsah

Yamashii

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:41 am

Finally, sweet relief. Cerpin rolled off, and Deimos immediately got to his hands and knees, staring over at the older boy as if he'd done him a terrible wrong. Which he had. Most definitely. "Am not. I'm not the weirdo that barged into someone else's hive 'n then sang a dumb song." He huffed, offense ringing clear in his tone. He had no idea what Cerpin was going on about now, and wasn't exactly keen on asking. He'd probably just get his ear talked off or something. "Growin' up isn't optional, dumbass. An'--" before he could continue, Cerpin hit him square in the face with the pillow.

He of course shifted to crush it under his hands as if the pillow itself had attacked him of its own free will. "No I don't, you're bein' a no--news-...nuis-ance an' I wasn't lyin' when I said I was busy." Busy trying to sleep. Which he undoubtedly would not get to do now. But he also wasn't about to clean up his hive since Cerpin had mentioned it earlier. That would give the impression that he cared. Or something. He was too tired to reason that out.

"So that means you gotta get up." He pushed himself up and then proceeded to nudge Cerpin in the side with one foot, none-too-gently, right around where a kidney would be.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:22 pm
The purpleblood audibly snorted over Deimos's stumbling over the word nuisance. What a cute kid. He talked a big game but accidentally humbled himself. Sort of like Cerpin himself but the rockstar wasn't going to admit that.

"Ugghhhh you are so annoying. I don't want to get up." Cerpin spread his body out further on the floor in a dramatic motion just to annoy Deimos further. The kicking to his sides was not very comfortable though so he eventually grabbing the foot to try and stop it from repeating.

"What are you so ******** busy with? It's not like there's anyone else here." The tealblood didn't have any lights on in the kitchen or anything from what Cerpin could tell. But then again, this place was such a mess that he might've just missed whatever project the guy was working on. Pulling himself up back into a standing position, he decided to poke around further to find out.

"What's upstairs? Even more pillows?" He started towards them, not really seeming to care if he wasn't supposed to climb them.

nepsah

Yamashii

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:30 pm

Ugh, he should really stick to smaller words when trying to sound... what was it... authoritative? God, that was another big word, he probably couldn't say that one out loud to save his life. "Well I don't care if you don't wanna get up, this is my hive so... its my rules." He huffed, continuing to nudge Cerpin's side with his foot. At least he wasn't wearing shoes. Not much damage a socked foot could do.

The hand on his foot should have been expected, but for whatever reason it had thrown him off balance enough to cause him to wobble in place, arms shooting out to either side to try and balance himself while he stared down at Cerpin with a most pouty expression. "I was gonna sleep but you in--inter--interrupted me." He huffed, then tried to jerk his foot away. Thankfully Cerpin was getting up- though... he was not doing what Deimos wanted him to do... which was leave.

"Hey..! I didn't say you can go up there!" He trotted after him. "You better not touch anythin'! It's my ob-zzer-va-tory okay- I got it set up special." It was probably a dumb thing to state, now Cerpin would have more ammunition to mess up his hive, but it was important that his things not get messed up. He'd just moved to a new patch of the sky to start mapping!

True to Cerpin's guess, there was even more pillows up there, in addition to Deimos's little set up of a telescope, a desk, and several pages of mapping paper - some filled in with stars, others totally blank. A few official star maps were strewn on the floor next to the desk.

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces