Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] I like the (Sascha + Cerpin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

groove of your walk,
your talk,
your dress

continued from here

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:52 pm
"My lonely days are gone!" Cerpin shot back as Sascha leaned in with that cocky look on his face. What a punk, barging into his show like that. It took a lot of guts as a lowblood to try and outshine a purpleblood. Cerpin didn't follow the hemospectrum anymore but he was still aware of it and how he was expected to move through the world.

Sascha clearly didn't care about boundaries and that was just fine with Cerpin. He sure as hell wasn't going to lose a game of chicken so easily. He placed his hands on Sascha's hips as they swayed and strutted to the beat. He continued to sing with a cheeky grin plastered across his lips.

"I like the feelin' you're givin' me~" It had been a long time since he'd gotten a chance to really compete with another troll over a song. He was really enjoying this!

"C'mon, make some noise for the man!" He quipped at the crowd to rile them up before Sascha started singing again. They were going to be the talk of the ******** festival if he had anything to do with it!

seekingCylem
days later, yama finally makes a thread o wo;;

Yamashii

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:42 pm
A hot second's worth of panic flashed across Sascha's face as Cerpin put his hands on him. The stage helped to ground Sascha. He may not have had much experience dealing with highbloods, but he knew how to perform. He kept one hand firmly gripped on the microphone he was "sharing" with Cerpin, and tossed his other arm over the purpleblood's shoulder. The two danced across the stage, using the close quarters to sing into the mic.

Sascha smirked at Cerpin over the microphone. He realized the latter wasn't deflecting his presence, so much as he was straight up incorporating him into his performance. If he was still judging, Sascha would give him an extra point for that. As it was, this was probably all kinds of against the rules Aandes had set up.

He took Cerpin's cue and ran with it. He arched his back to dramatically lean into the microphone, and by extension, Cerpin's face. "Just hold me baby and I'm in ecstasy~ Oh I'll be working from nine to five~ To buy you things to keep you by my si-ide~!"

Sascha twirled the two of them before handing the next lyrics off to Cerpin.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:59 am
Sascha was certainly a sight to behold. A rugged smile, tossled hair, and a sense of confidence that was almost suffocating. Cerpin was thrown off by how close the other boy's face was as they sang. Thankfully, he'd done this enough times to keep going with his performance while he got his head screwed on again. He wasn't used to finding guys that blurred the line between handsome and pretty. Usually they were one or the other to him.

"I never felt so in love before," Cerpin looked Sascha straight in the eyes, locking on with a heated smirk, "Just promise baby, you'll love me forevermore~" His hips bounced to the beat of the song. It was impressive that Sascha was keeping up with him so well. Maybe the other guy was a musician too? He had sort of wondered if the panel would have any. Cerpin knew Odette was a dancer but he felt there were differences.

"I swear I'm keepin' you satisfied-" Cerpin spun around so he was pressed again Sascha's backside and growled into the mic over the other boy's shoulder. It felt nice, except that Sascha was a taller than the people he usually grinded on. But the visual set the crowd off cheering so it was worth a mouthful of hair in Cerpin's mind.

"You're the one for me." He laughed, honestly enjoying himself. Maybe this crazy interruption was just the rival he was looking for! He loved a good surprise.

seekingCylem
late but hopefully worth the wait O WO;;

Yamashii

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:51 pm
Cerpin wasn't backing down or faltering. He didn't even look tired. If anything, the purpleblood appeared to be feeding off the attention from both him and the audience. Sascha choked back a laugh mid-lyric. Was this what he looked like? Hardly not, Sascha decided. This was quintessential highblood behavior. Trolls loved a spectacle and Cerpin was living up to his hatchright like no other Sascha had seen before--at least, that he'd seen personally. The empress obviously didn't count in such scenarios.

Still, it certainly said something about Cerpin that Sascha thought to make a comparison to the empress of Alternia herself. This was the sort of leader Sascha could get behind... metaphorically, at least. Sascha arced back and slid down Cerpin's front luxuriously to compensate the height difference, or lack thereof.

Sascha righted himself with a spin on his heel. He spun away from Cerpin briefly, only to pull the two of them back together. He could claim it was to stay close to the microphone, but that would only be partially true. Cerpin was fun.

"The way you make me feel~"

Yamashii
I'm fine keeping on keeping on, or skipping through the song depending on how you're feeling about the pacing!

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:41 pm
The two of them danced through the rest of the song with all the showmanship they could muster. Cerpin found it exciting, every time he thought he'd stolen back the spotlight, Sascha pulled out some new trick to point it back at himself. Never before had he been so thoroughly frustrated but entertained like this! He struck a pose with the yellowblood as the song ended, the two of them back to back with a cheeky set of grins. And just like that, he was being shooed off the stage for the next contestant. But there was no way he was just going to be brushed off after finding such an interesting person.

"Oi, follow me. C'mon." He tugged lightly on the ends of Sascha's hair to keep the other boy's attention. Cerpin motioned for him to join him towards the side of the stage for a moment. He knew the yellowblood needed to get back to his judging duties but Cerpin selfishly wanted to keep his focus for just a few moments longer. Pulling a business card out of his pocket, he slipped it into Sascha's hands.

"You were ******** fantastic out there. You do this professionally or something?" If he did or wanted to, Cerpin would punch other trolls out of the way to book him at his club if necessary. The guy was more fun than he'd had in weeks! He loved a wild troll with a sense of humor and a wicked spark in his eyes. Sascha more than fit the bill.

"Cause we should totally do this again." He would not lie. He was interested in this person. His eyes showed it as he looked Sascha over, a pleased smile painted across his face.

seekingCylem
yeah, i skipped through the song to keep the pace from dragging!

Yamashii

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:12 pm
Sascha was doing his best not to pant too openly after that performance. He hadn't gone that hard onstage before--not without actual combat being involved. Cerpin knew a thing or two about a commanding presence. He would reluctantly call their impromptu competition a tie. Well, maybe 60-40, Sascha's favor. He was technically the judge, after all.

Sascha gave the modest audience a sweeping bow. He made to hop off the stage and return to his seat, but Cerpin was a step ahead. Sascha made a quiet snapping sound upon having his hair touched, but followed Cerpin regardless. His irritation was sated with ample praise from the purpleblood. Sascha laughed and propped his hands on his hips.

"Y'think so? I dance, but I don't sing. At least I don't professionally, and at least not yet." He eyed Cerpin with mock suspicion and grinned. "And of course we should! That was a hell of a show. I don't think Aandes would like me awarding points to essentially myself, but I think the two of us know who the real winners are."

Sascha eyed Cerpin more critically now that he was no longer trying to shove him off the stage. "What about you? You some kind of up-and-coming, or what?"

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:20 pm
"Points to yourself? You little s**t!" Cerpin grinned and smacked the guy on the shoulder. "They were cheering for me up there. You're just the crazy guy who jumped up on stage." In truth, it was a mix of two talented performers combined with the bewildering but exciting rare treat of a judge and contestant performing together but like hell was Cerpin going to downplay his contributions.

"Yeah man, I play in a band. Still looking for more members though." He accompanied this statement with a little air guitar to explain just what he did in said band. It was hard to find people willing to commit. He supposed he could relate to that in various aspects of his own life.

"I've got a nightclub going in Chittentown. It's called Underworld. You ever wanna hear me play or steal my stage again, drop by sometime." Like he would really let Sascha claim his spotlight again. But it was exciting to think there was someone who would actually try.

"If you hold your own again me again, you can have free drinks."

seekingCylem

Yamashii

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:00 pm
Sascha wriggled his eyebrows at Cerpin's faux outrage, only to get smacked in the shoulder. He chuckled. Cerpin could have been actually angry and Sascha would have found the whole scenario similar amounts of hilarious. The newfound camaraderie didn't hurt, though.

The band information was hardly surprising to Sascha. The fact that this guy, nearly the same age as himself, owned a nightclub was what gave Sascha pause. He looked more disbelieving than anything. Cerpin had proven himself to be theatrical if nothing else, though. For this detail to be so casually delivered was striking enough for Sascha to believe him.

He still made a show of looking Cerpin up and down as if reappraising him. "Dang. Highbloods get all the cool s**t." And then more sincerely, "I'll have to check it out. Chittentown is my home turf."

"Besides, I can't pass up guaranteed free cocktails. Those things can really stack up beetle-ways." Sascha shrugged dramatically.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:11 pm
Sascha looking him over made him puff up with even more pride. He was definitely flashy and talented enough to warrant awe and attention. The yellowblood was an impressive showman as well. He was glad he'd come to Bloodfest to meet this guy. Even if he was a stage hog. Definitely someone to keep an eye on in the future.

"Well then," Cerpin reached to pat Sascha on the shoulder, "I'll look forward to seeing you again." His eyes twinkled, genuinely meaning it. Sascha was exciting to be around. Sascha was surprising. For a highblood that was used to getting what he wanted, this was an interesting game. He removed his hand to give a lazy two-fingered salute as he took a step back.

"Good luck with the judging. I shouldn't keep you any longer." Normally he didn't care if he inconvenienced the other judges but he had a feeling his new pal would bear the brunt of their irritation. He turned to disappear back into the crowd.

seekingCylem
seemed like things were winding down to a good place to close it! if you wanna keep going or do another one, just let me know!

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff