[BLOODFEST][PRP] Sharing Smoothies! [Serima+Bellen+Zeylla]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ZEYLLAS AT BELLEN AND SERIMA'S BOOTH SHARING SMOOTHIES

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:38 pm
..."So, I've got these extra smoothies," she started, a little awkward, "And I don't need all of them, obviously," Zeylla was not good at sharing, and she wasn't used to giving things. But Bellen had been good to her, and recently had been a big support for the greyblood. Giving her a smoothie seemed trivial, but to Zeylla it was the best thank you she could give. So she jutted a hand out with a berry flavored smoothie in it, offering it to Bellen with her eyes cast just slightly off from the yellowbloods as she tried to force down the blush that wished to flush her cheeks.

"I mean, if you like smoothies?" she added, before realizing the other troll was watching their interaction. For a moment Zeylla thought about ignoring her, because she didn't know her at all, but something said she should be kind to this greenblood. So as Bellen took her smoothie, Zeylla cleared her throat and added, "Uh, would you like one as well? I have an extra one, and I don't need two?" she was definitely out of her comfort zone offering things to other trolls, and it showed on her face. But at least she was trying?

quite uneventful
Unaru

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:37 pm
Well this was curious. Rianon couldn't help but wonder just how well this hemoanon troll knew Vremea, it was the first time she had heard of her. Regardless of her suspicions, the greenblood quickly recomposed herself as Serima and took the extra smoothie gratefully.
"Why thank you. For some reason every I've tried to get a smoothie these nights I just get scoops of yogurt," she laughed a bit, stirring the beverage with her straw.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Serima," she extended a hand to the girl. "So how do the two of you know each other?" she inquired, glancing back and forth at Bellen and Zeylla as she sipped from the smoothie.

quite uneventful
stringency

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:51 pm
      Bellen was very pleased having her fellow hemoanon approach her booth, and with a wide smile on her face, the yellowblood made her up fairly well, if she did say so herself. The clown makeup was just darling on her. (Just thinking that made her giggle.) Afterwards, when the laughter died down (though really, it didn't, Vremea could never forget how funny she'd looked) Bellen's eyebrows raised at her offer, and the wide grin turned into a soft smile. "Oh, how sweet of you!" Bellen exclaimed, seeming a little more like Vremea than the mysterious Bellen, but not noticing her shift until after she'd grabbed one of the yummy berry smoothies. She relaxed some, attempting to keep her composure. "I adore smoothies. Almost as much as I like tea, but then again, tea is universal."

Bellen gave Zeylla a firm nod, slurping a little of the smoothie before remembering-- Rianon and Zeylla definitely did not know eachother! Bellen let out a small 'oops!' "Aha, I'm so sorry you two! Zeylla, Serima is a good friend of mine. I've been looking after her a little here and there. She's something of a troublemaker!" Bellen snickered behind her hand, lightly teasing the teen next to her and poking her open stomach lightly. "And Serima, this is Zeylla. I met her over in the rehab center I volunteer at, do you remember? She also tends to get into problems she can't control, but she's fairly friendly if you don't mind the crunchy exterior." Bellen giggled and winked at the younger troll, definitely poking fun at her a little more than she should. "Thank you very much for these smoothies! May I ask where you got them? This one is simply delicious!"

stringency
hello

Unaru
sorry i took........... years

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:45 pm
Zeylla took Serima's hand and shook it with a firm grip, but was more than happy to let Bellen take over explaining how they had met. The greyblood was not much for explanations, and would have given far less of a meaty answer. Though she did give Bellen a quirked brow at the 'crunchy' comment. What exactly was that supposed to mean, she wondered.

"Ah, yes I got them from a booth" she stated, before adding as the silence drew on, " the Nightly Grind if memory serves, where like Serima," she gave a nod to the greenblood, "I also experienced some...mishaps previously. Thankfully I was given a real smoothie this evening, though as you can tell, there was surplus," she finished blandly, before glancing at Bellen and flushing at her smile. She quickly mumbled, "I'm glad you enjoy it," before shifting her eyes away from the yellowblood. She was not used to trolls making her feel uncomfortable, but when Bellen smiled at her, she couldn't help but feel like fidgeting and looking away. Zeylla quickly refocused on Serima, carefully looking her over and taking in her features and body language. Obviously the teen seemed at ease with Bellen(not hard to believe) and there was a strong sense of connection between them. Zeylla was curious what had made that connection, but for now kept her questions lighter and less prying, if only because she respected Bellen.

"So besides painting up trolls like clowns," there was just a hint of laughter to her voice, "What do you do, Serima? I know Bellen works at the center, do you work with her there as well? Or do you have a more exciting position, she did mention you were a troublemaker,
after all?
" okay, perhaps those were still prying questions, but Zeylla couldn't help herself. New trolls were a mine of information, and she wished to extract as much as she could.

Unaru
zeylla would like to know your daily schedule please

quite uneventful
sorry bellen, zey doesn't know the meaning of tact. shes a lady with questions, and they will be answered.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:00 pm
"Quite the kidder this one," Serima said, rolling her eyes but grinning at the same time while dipping the woman's sunhat down enough to block her vision.
"We've just been well acquainted for quite a few sweeps. I'm remiss to admit she knew me while I was just a knee high wriggler." Serima took another long drink from her smoothie, it sure hit the spot in the season hit. "Thanks again for the smoothie, it's nice to have one made without the traditional troll trickery."
As she sipped she gave a very carefully hidden once over Zeylla. She couldn't recall Vremea mentioning her before, but clearly they had known each other for a little while if nothing else. If Vrem trusted her, well that was almost enough for Ri...almost.
"Oh, I just do a little here and there, nothing too extravagant. I suppose my interest in tailoring and makeup is a bit unusual, but it keeps me busy. AND out of trouble as Bellen here likes to put it. Still trying to find my place in the grand scheme of things I suppose." It wasn't a lie really, a lot of facts omitted definitely, but not a lie.
"Enough shop talk though, what do you like to do for fun!?" Serima asked, trying to shift the direction of the conversation so as to not get into a poker faced intel digging match.

quite uneventful

stringency

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out