Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia Β©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply πŸ€ R:G Events
πŸ€Welcome to the End of the Rainbow!πŸ€ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:28 pm
User Image
Happy St. Patrick's day everyone! I welcome not only our Revolution:Gaia members but our friends over at the Newbie Support and Training guild to this year's event: The End of the Rainbow! This year our event is a joint effort (mostly theirs!) and we're so happy to have everyone here! There's some amazing things planned in both of our guilds, some awesome towns party action, a zOMG team up, and some sneaky leprechauns that have been hiding things all over! There's a pot of gold in it for you if you're lucky and some awesome prizes! Here's some of the things you can expect from the event:

Our event will run from Noon (cst) on 3/14/17 until 10pm (Cst) on 3/19/17
I thought this would give everyone enough time to have some fun!
User Image
-St. Patrick's Avi contest
-Luck of the Irish dice roll
-Pot of gold decorating
-Shake your shamrocks [gif] dance-off!
-Draw-a-leprachaun!
-Pot o' gold lottery
-Spin a yarn: short story contest
-Green freebies

User Image
Information. There's going to be a wonderful towns event!!

(tbc)

User Image
And here is the prize pool for all of the contests! I will periodically add items to this as I buy them!
Each contest also has gold prizes to be won!
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Special Prizes
These prizes will be given out at random to people who participate and enjoy the event. Just have fun and be yourself for a chance to win!
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:35 pm
User Image

πŸ€ Please follow the GaiaOnline TOS, Rev:Gaia Rules and Guidelines and the NSTG rules and guidelines at all times!

πŸ€ Please don't be cruel to anyone here. If you have a problem with another member of either guild you are welcome to put them on your ignore list rather than interact.

πŸ€ Keep this good and clean fun!

πŸ€ Do not needlessly bump or spam in this thread.

πŸ€ This is a drama-free event. Please try to keep things friendly.

πŸ€ Do not post or play contest games with your mules. Main accounts only.

πŸ€Prizes may be adjusted if event activity is low.

πŸ€ Try to chat and get to know your guildmates. This event is for fun!

πŸ€ Please refrain from talking about politics in the event thread. Sorry, it's been a pretty volatile year for politics here in the US and I think we could all use a place free of that stuff.

User Image

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:47 pm
User Image

Hi! Top of the...erm...wow considering how much Irish I have in me I'm reaaally bad at this. Anyway, this ginger loves green. It's my favourite colour in fact!! You may have seen me frequently walking around in green avis for that very reason!! Let's see what you guys can do with it.

How to enter
Dress your avi in green! Any shade of green is welcome. Please quote me and let me know you're entering the contest when you're ready. I will fave your avis in a special gallery to help keep track so if you're uncomfortable being faved let me know so that I can save you in an alternate way.

Avis can be any price range. They're yours after all!

Please do not change your avi until I have quoted you saying I got it. I'll be posting them up here!

Prizes
1st Place :: First choice of any item from the following item pool + 25 billion gold.
2nd Place :: Second choice of any item from the following item pool + 10 billion gold.
3rd Place :: Third choice of any item from the following item pool + 7 billion gold.
All other entrants will receive items from the pool. I'll quote you all after 1-3 have chosen their items and it'll be first come first serve!

Entries:
Alli~monae II, One Witchy Woman, Princess Zelda21, MistyMountainGirl, As if I even care, Mama sheep, Out of controll, Lotusinchains, Faerie KatrinaZ, Purplesnoopy

Winners:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:51 pm
User Image

Have you ever found a 4-leaf clover? I've been seeing them scattered around the guild but I don't quite have the luck to track them down. How about you help me out?

You may only win ONCE
πŸ€Dice rolls must be in posts that are either conversational or part of another contest. No spam, bumps, or emote posts just to roll dice.

πŸ€Please quote me if you win so I can see it!πŸ€

Roll 14 six sided dice and get any of the following numbers to win! Winners will receive a pick from the prize pool!

Winners:
mistymountaingirl - 46

User Image

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:02 pm
User Image
You guys from Rev:Gaia know how much I love seeing art! I love all sorts and decorating templates make me very happy. With that in mind here's this event's...it's a little different! I've provided a pot of gold for you to colour on and decorate with one rule: You must write on it (you can print and handwrite it, digitally, type, whatever you want) what you would do if you found a pot of gold.
Here is your template. Click to biggify. Right-click on the image and choose "Save" to save it to your computer.
User Image

Prizes
1st Place :: First choice of any item from the following item pool + 25 billion gold.
2nd Place :: Second choice of any item from the following item pool + 10 billion gold.
3rd Place :: Third choice of any item from the following item pool + 7 billion gold.
All other entrants will receive items from the pool. I'll quote you all after 1-3 have chosen their items and it'll be first come first serve!

Entries:
User ImageUser Image
Charismatic Loyal, Captain Industry

Winners:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:07 pm
User Image

Maybe we've had a little too much green beer or maybe it's all the cabbage but I'm starting to feel like dancing! Except that I can't dance to save my life...oh and we're on the internet. Anyway, that's where this comes in...this is a GIF DANCEOFF!!

How to enter
Well, you post a gif of someone dancing. It can be funny, odd, skilled, whatever. Cartoon or real dancing doesn't matter. That's it!

Prizes
1st Place :: First choice of any item from the following item pool + 10 billion gold.
2nd Place :: Second choice of any item from the following item pool + 5 billion gold.
3rd Place :: Third choice of any item from the following item pool + 2 billion gold.

Entries:
Alli~Monae II
User Image

Out of controll
User Image

Faerie KatrinaZ
User Image

Lotusinchains
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pwnder
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Captain Industry
User Image

Winners:

User Image

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:09 pm
User Image

Again I must say how much I LOOOOOVE ART!! With that in mind...I want to see you guys draw a leprechaun!

How to enter
It's simple. Draw a leprechaun and quote me with it! It can be digital or traditional art. Male or female, doesn't matter to me!! Just have fun with it!

Prizes
Your art will be used in the banners for next year's event!
Your art will be used in the banners for next year's event!
Your art will be used in the banners for next year's event!!

Entries:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Lotusinchains, Charismatic Loyal, Alli~Monae II,

Winners:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:16 pm
User Image

Everyone likes gold! To win your very own "Pot-o-gold" you can enter!

How to enter
πŸ€For every contest you enter here or in NSTG you get 1 entry!

πŸ€You may also get up to 10 additional entries by sending gold to our guild mule RG Guild Staff to go towards our ticket quest. Each entry is 1 billion gold. That link will open a trade window with her! Be sure to let me know so I can log in and accept your trade.

πŸ€You may get 2 additional entries by sponsoring an entry for someone else (IE: You pay for an entry for them and get 2 for yourself as well.) You may do this 3 times if you wish.

πŸ€In the end RNG will determine our winners! There will be more than one depending on the number of entries.

Prizes
Big pot o' gold :: 100 billion gold. (If at least 20 people enter)
Medium pot o' gold :: 50 billion gold. (If at least 10 people enter)
Wee pot o' gold :: 25 billion gold (If at least 5 people enter)
Random coins... :: 10 billion gold (if less than 5 people enter)

Entries:

1 :: Lotusinchains
2 :: Lotusinchains
3 :: Lotusinchains
4 :: Lotusinchains
5 :: Lotusinchains
6 :: Lotusinchains
7 :: Lotusinchains
8 :: Lotusinchains
9 :: Lotusinchains
10 :: Lotusinchains
11 :: Lotusinchains
12 :: Lotusinchains
13 :: Lotusinchains
14 :: Lotusinchains
15 :: Lotusinchains
16 :: Lotusinchains
17 :: Lotusinchains
18 :: Lotusinchains
19 :: Lotusinchains
20 :: Ebania
21 :: Ebania
22 :: Vishkah
23 :: Vishkah
24 :: Auriga La Shock
25 :: Auriga La Shock

Winners:

User Image

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:18 pm
User Image
To collect a free item you must have posted at least twice (not random spam!) in this event or have entered at least one contest. Don't just post asking for something without having participated and expect it!

You know I love to give stuff away! With that in mind here's a bunch of green freebies! You can have anything you want on this list but choose wisely! Only one item per person!!
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

(I'll add more if this list runs out!)

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:20 pm
User Image

How about we spin some yarn! Write me a short story about St. Patrick's day! I want to read them all!!

How to enter
Quote me or PM me with your short story!!

Prizes

Entries:

Alli~Monae II

_____In the enchanted fields of Tipperary, Ireland, there once lived a special sort of being. A young leprechaun by the name Dermot O'Dell was an outcast of sorts and for good reason. Some of the other leprechauns made fun of him. Others tried to steer him in the right direction. β€œWhere’s your pot of gold, me boy? Get yer mind right and back on the gold,” they would say.

_____β€œI like what I like,” Dermot would respond. β€œAnd what I like… are butts.”

_____Yes, Dermot’s obsession was an odd one. Often, he would stay away from home to avoid the judgements. Who ever heard of a butt-loving leprechaun? β€œNo matter,” Dermot thought. β€œNo one is gonna stop me!”

_____It all started on Dermot’s first St. Patricks Day ex
cursion. His mission was to infiltrate a cottage in the hills and steal some gold for the first addition to his brand new pot. He had climbed a vine up to an open window and onto a bedside table, where there was a small wooden chest and a family photograph. β€œI’ll bet there’s gold in there,” thought Dermot, as he eyed the chest. That’s when he saw it. His first butt.

_____β€œDarlin’, would you come in here an’ take a look at me bum? I think I sat in some nettle!” The voice was from a very large man on the far side of the room. Legs bent, britches down, he was examining his large rear end with no idea there were tiny green eyes watching him.

_____"His butt… so big… so round.” Dermot couldn’t stop staring as a woman entered the room, also focused on her husband’s behind. She bent over slightly and the curves of her own butt became visible through her dress. Dermot’s eyes grew wider. β€œThat one is softer. I like that one too,” he thought.

_____After the man and woman had concluded that he had indeed landed in nettle, they left the room, leaving behind a dazed leprechaun. Dermot knew he would be in trouble if he left without some gold, so he rummaged through the wooden chest and found a few coins before hopping back out the window. On the way home, his mind was consumed by the butts. β€œIf those butts were different, I’ll bet there are other types of butts out there. More butts for me to see. I’ve got to find a way to see all the butts...” He looked down at his newfound coins and that’s when he got an idea.

_____The next day, Dermot snuck into an alleyway in a nearby town. He took one of his coins and flicked it into the middle of the cobblestone path, then hid behind a garbage can. It was time to wait. Most passersby avoided the alley and Dermot was beginning to get impatient. Then a disheveled and possibly drunk old man staggered in and the sparkle of the coin caught his eye. He bent over to pick it up, revealing a nice crack and a few gray hairs just above his sagging pants. Dermot was ecstatic! It was very much worth the wait, but he needed to make sure he would get so lucky again.

_____Dermot jumped out onto the path in front of the drunk old man. β€œARRGH!” the old man screamed.

_____The joyful leprechaun smiled and said, β€œFind a penny, pick it up and all day long ye’ll have good luck!” With that, he scrambled away before the man could digest the situation.

_____This special phrase spread throughout the town and soon everyone was finding coins. The town felt very lucky and Dermot felt lucky, for no one believed the old man’s claims of a leprechaun sighting, PLUS he coined a legendary phrase.

_____Dermot O’Dell traveled the world searching for new and special butts. He created a version of his phrase for himself, which you will never hear. So just remember: Find a penny, pick it up and all day long… he’ll see your butt!

The End

One Witchy Woman
Once many years ago, a young leprechaun named Brigid journeyed from Tir Na Nog to a small village on the isle of Erin. Brigid loved humans though as much as she loved to watch humans, she loved to prank them even more.
During one such prank, she saw a drunk man stumbling about. He was nearly set upon by some ruffians and she magicked the drunk man’s skin so that he was impervious to harm, and so the men broke their fists upon him. She had such fun, she followed him home.
Once there, she learned the man gambled too much and his family was near to losing everything because of it. She watched his family for days and learned much. His wife was depressed and very near starving. There was also a daughter named Claire. Claire was a sweet darling girl and was always smiling, even though she was always hungry and sickly.
Brigid was a kind soul and so she tricked a rabbit into a snare and left it for the family. The next day, she expected to see them with full tummies, but instead their stomachs could be heard rumbling from across the field and the man was in the pub playing cards. He had used the rabbit as a bet.
Now Brigid was angry and decided to teach him a lesson. She magicked several wooden discs to fool anyone into thinking they were gold coins, then she left them on the road for the man to find.
Angry, drunk and broke, the man began to stumble home. He tripped on something in the road and cursed as he picked himself up from the dirt. Looking to the item in the road, he saw a bag and opened it up. His eyes lit up as he saw a bag full of gold. He turned on his heel and headed back to the pub.
Come sunup, the coins he had bet and lost turned back to wood and the men he owed money to came looking for him. They found him passed out in the pub and beat him senseless for scamming them and ripping them off.
He couldn’t understand what happened so he pulled himself home.
When he woke later that day, he was furious and began to take his ire out on his daughter as the wife was in the fields. After being hit, Claire ran to the garden and hid in the clovers. There she saw Brigid, asleep in the clover. She picked her up like a dolly and took her to her special place, a little hollowed tree.
Brigid awoke and was shocked to see she was caught by a human, and not just any human, a little girl.
β€œSo you’ll be wantin’ me gold then?”
Claire giggled.
β€œNo silly. I just didn’t want Da to find ya. Yer the one to have tricked him then, I reckon?”
β€œOh aye. A right good trick it was. Why’s er face all bruised?”
β€œDa was angry and Ma was gone so he punished me for bein’ too loud.”
β€œWhy that Feck! If ye don’t want me gold, then what do ye want?”
β€œNothing.”
The girls played for the rest of the day. As night fell, Claire went home and her father went off on her again.
β€œAnd were have ye been ya little shite.”
β€œI was playing with the leprechaun Da.”
β€œYe little liar!” and he began to beat her again.
Brigid stormed in and slapped him hard. His eyes went round and he began to try to catch her. She gave him a merry chase and was about to flee when he managed to knock the shelf on her knocking her out.
Brigid woke in a cage.
β€œNow you’ll be givin me yer gold.”
β€œWait Rory.” Said his wife. β€œWhy take the gold when she can give us each a wish instead?”
β€œThat true ye little blighter?”
Brigid sighed. She didn’t think anyone knew that little bit of lore anymore.
β€œTis true, but remember, be careful what you wish for.”
The wife spoke up first.
β€œI wish to be the most beautiful woman on Erin!” As she became young and beautiful, Brigid’s hair began to turn white.
β€œI wish to win any game I play!” shouted Rory, and Brigid’s hair was half white. She looked exhausted and pale. The adults went out to show off their new selves.
Little Claire went to her friend then, crying as much as she could.
β€œAre you ok?”
β€œThe longer I’m in these iron bars, the weaker I get and granting a wish takes even more magic. I’ll likely fade by morning.”
Claire was distraught and began to search the house for the key.
At the pub, Rory began to gamble, and win every hand. His wife was enchanting every man she saw, even the lord of the land.
After winning all the money his mates had, he started to stumble home, dragging his wife. The Lord was furious, for he had decided he wanted the wife for himself. The men were furious to be broke and that the arse of the land had all their money.
β€œI shall give their weight in gold to the man that kills Rory O’Shea and brings me his widow unharmed.”
The men hunted Rory down and beat him to death. They took all the money he had won from them back and grabbed his wife. They dragged her back to the lord.
The lord had her tied to his saddle and left for his castle, the men following to claim their gold.
Claire found the key and released little Brigid.
β€œYe have caught me once and freed me twice and saved me life as well. There must be something ye want for a leprechaun always pays their debts.”
β€œYe are me only friend and all I really want is to be able to play with my friend forever.”
β€œWell, now. That can be arranged.” Brigid said with a twinkle in her eye.
She took Claire outside to the clover patch and wove her magic strong. Claire began to glow and the clovers began to grow extra leaves becoming four leafed. They then wove about Claire. The wind blew and the clovers blew away, leaving behind only their fourth leaf and a new little leprechaun in their wake.
β€œNow Claire, we are more than friends, we are sisters. Come now, tis time to go home.”
A rainbow appeared and swallowed them up and when it was gone, so to were they.
Claire’s mother became queen, until it was discovered she could bear the lord no heir. She was executed so the lord could remarry. No one missed Rory or his wife.

Winners:

User Image

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:10 pm

Looking for more fun? Check out even more goings on with our friends at NSTG!!
(No link yet! I'll make an announcement when they open up!)
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:06 am
Neshira Namea Returns

I'd like to enter the Avi Contest. 3nodding  

Alli~Monae II

Eloquent Visionary

11,400 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50

Alli~Monae II

Eloquent Visionary

11,400 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:18 am
Here's my gif for the dance contest:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:19 am
Alli~Monae II
Neshira Namea Returns

I'd like to enter the Avi Contest. 3nodding

You got it!  

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
One Witchy Woman rolled 14 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 5, 2, 1, 1, 4, 3, 1, 3, 6, 5, 1, 1 Total: 40 (14-84)

One Witchy Woman

Wrathful Mystic

37,950 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:47 am
Neshira Namea Returns
Reserved
I would like to enter the avi contest  
πŸ€ R:G Events

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]