Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Puttin' on the Ritz (Vitula + Kwelin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

if you're blue and you don't know where to go to
why don't you go where fashion sits...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:12 am
"Get back here-" The sound of something falling over echoed throughout one of the shops inside the mall.

"Stop, come back!" A pitter patter of light footprints sounded followed by several squeaks.

"Yes, I know you're excited but you need to stop running off." A sour young boy argued with a white weasel running in circles around a clothing rack. He glared daggers at his lusus, who seemed to find all of this incredibly amusing. Pawpa began to roll back and forth on his back with mischievous laughter as Kwelin grumbled and began to clean up the mess his lusus had caused. The blueblood had come to shop for a new dress shirt since his current collection was starting to wear thin. That was the problem with buying high quality goods, the comparison between a brand new shirt and an old one was totally obvious in high blood circles. And he needed to keep up appearances in order to be taken seriously by lowbloods. It was his job to protect them but they wouldn't rely on him if he looked like crap.

In response, Pawpa opted to run up the leg of the next troll to enter the shop to hide in their hair. ******** with Kwelin was just so much fun! The young highblood looked moodily to Vitula and spoke with a flat tone.

"Sorry, my lusus is throwing a tantrum. He'll probably hide in your clothes if I try to yank him off."

..FoxFire120
Sorry it's so late! I got sick for a while but I managed to get this thread up finally!

Yamashii

FoxFire120

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:46 pm
Vitula watched as a young troll was being pulled by what seemed to be his lusus. He couldn't help but to watch as the lusus laughed at the troll and darted away. Vitula looked away for a second to continue browsing the selection of clothes, his suite was holding up fine but still he wanted to browse. It was only a few second before the young troll was next to him apologizing. Vitula had not realized that this trolls lusus was now on him. He looked up and instead seeing his own lusus he saw another.

"Oh my . . " Vitula spoke in a hushed tone. "What do I do?" He asked the other troll trying not move to much. He heard the troll say something about his lusus hiding in his clothes, Vitula didn't want this to happen at all. What if the lusus were to rip his suite.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:42 pm
"Hold still. I'll get him off of you." Kwelin felt bad. He could hear the other boy's voice waver with uncertainty. He probably thought Pawpa was going to piss on him or something awful. The blueblood made a mental note to fashion some kind of leash for his demon lusus after this. Pawpa would probably find some way to gnaw it off his body though.

"Just a little... closer..." He reached slowly, carefully, until he was about an inch from grabbing the white fuzzy tail. Pawpa let out a small eruptions of squeaks that sounded like mischievous laughter before crawling inside Vitula's jacket to make things more difficult. Causing mayhem was fun!

Kwelin stared in enraged disbelief, unsure how to proceed.

FoxFire120

Yamashii

FoxFire120

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:02 pm
Vitula watched as the other troll moved slowly towards him, trying not to make any sudden movements. Other troll grew closer to him reaching out to grab there lusus. Suddenly the Lusus gave out a squeak and began crawling into Vitulas clothing, making the situation a tad bit more interesting for both him and the other troll in front of him. "I think . . . they are in . . . my inner . . . pocket." Vitula said standing like a statue, looking at his suite and then back to the other troll."How . . . Do . . . We . . . get him . . . out?".

Looking to the other troll for a answer, Vitula knew he wouldn't be able to stay like this for much longer. Already he could feel his nose needing to be scratch, yet doing so may cause the lusus now in his pocket to become active again.

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff