Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] not the rocky and bullwinkle show (cass & nasir) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:14 am
Cass at least went to the campus enough (surprising, given she wasn't a student) to recognize it as they emerged out the other side.

"This is closer to where I was going then I started, so that's really convenient." she said as she pulled out her phone to actually send off that unicorn emoji text. Oh, and check the time. That had been her primary excuse, but her text message had said FAILED RETRY? So she'd tried again. "And I still have ten minutes to get to work, so that's handy."

azuredreams
yep!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:18 am
Nasir's phone buzzed once they over and checking it was a couple texts from Wil and, of course, one from Cass. One was sent back (it was totally a skillet, alright).

"Not too bad!" he said with a smile. "Sometimes I keep expecting to ... I don't know. Come back earlier than I left." There was a shake of his head before he was wrinkling his nose. "Guess I will walk over to the 4th wall since my car is just past it. Still need to pick up some comics that I think are in."

demon_pachabel
wrap on my next post?

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:29 pm
Precisely 5 skillets were added to his contact name in her phone.

"Y'know, if that ever happens I'm going to find myself and punch myself in the face." This was probably from the same logic that would prompt her, if she ever discovered a fetch with her face, to smother it to death. There could only be one. Also it would be hilarious. Punching herself in the face, not smothering things to death.

"4th Wall's where I'm actually headed, so you can enjoy more of my lovely company as my prepare my 'Actually a Geek Girl, thank you very much' customer service voice."

azuredreams
Sure thing!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:51 pm
"Somehow I expect I'd be the one that gets punched in the face if I saw myself ..." Nasir wrinkled up his nose once more. "As obviously it would probably be an evil me or something." Then he paused as another thought hit him. "Unless I am the evil version which would mean ... I don't know. I'm not even evil."

He shook his head and then laughed a little at the mention of 'actually a geek girl'. "You really have to put up with that? That's so stupid!" Not that Nasir would mind at all having lovely company because Cass was just that.

demon_pachabel
worst wrap ever GO!

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items