Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:20 pm
let your hands do the talking

"... why am I not surprised that BSL is more efficient than ASL?" Jeremiah asked, his lips twitching in amusement as he looked over his tablet at Algie.

He was absolutely expecting Algie to say something that of course things from England are better.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:24 pm
shifting focus

An arm around Algie, not because he needed to do so but because he wanted to do so, Jeremiah took them both to other ashdown. His mood, of late, had been focused and while he knew he needed a break he also needed to get things done.

Yet all he thought about, for the moment, was enjoying having his husband tucked right up against his side. It did not even matter that they were going for a walk here and discussing things because, for this span of swift heartbeats, it was simply about him soaking up Algie.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:12 am
shifting focus

There was only so much that Alg could do about the way Jeremiah threw himself into things. He couldn't exactly stop him but since the other wasn't wearing himself as thin these days he just quietly supported.

The travel to other ashdown was always a bit sudden but he was used to it by now. Upon arrival he squeezed Jeremiah as confirmation that he was safe and sound.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:14 am

Alg's loose memory of BSL from college had been brushed up on since Jeremiah began to learn it.

He signed the word England, his finger brushing the others, and then finished with 'is better'.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:06 am
shifting focus

"Still a bit weird, isn't it?" he inquired, lips pressing to Algie's hair as he was squeezed. He meant the fact that he was able to just bring them here in a blink. His arm dropped from around the other, his fingers going to tangle with the others.

For the moment, he was giving their surroundings a cursory look over to make sure nothing was out of place.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:09 am

Jeremiah let out a warm laugh, fingers reaching for and curling around Algie's so that he could bring them to his lips and kiss softly. They were let go a moment later so that he could respond. I thought you would say that.

Then, as he thought about it suddenly, he was leaning to write down a note. "You know, she had a unique way of saying Mercer." She being Noeh. "She made the letter M followed by the sign for Tailor."

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:59 pm

Alg smirked and gave his husband's scruff a playful scritch before his hands slipped away.

"Anything to that?" He resumed the writing he was doing in his journal, "Wasn't there a Jeremiah Tailor somewhere in all this nonsense? From the things up at the house?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:08 pm
shifting focus

"I'm getting used to it.." He exhaled, a breath he just became aware he was holding. You could never really understand how disorienting that type of travel was until you tried it yourself.

Alg's hand tangled with his husbands and he also scanned the environment, "Everytime I come here I look around and think of that scene from Clue." He blinked, "'Everything alright?' 'Two Corpses, everything's fine.'"

azuredreams
User Image

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:30 pm

Jeremiah leaned towards those hands, always eager for scritches. "I don't know exactly, to be honest. I mean she made the sign for J and then this gesture towards her eye." It was mimicked as best he remembered it. "So I assume that that also means something."

Perhaps his sight, his eyes, were a distinguishing feature for her.

"... and, yes, though I do have more about Tailor. Not that one at least but another altogether. It may be why the portrait was there."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:34 pm
shifting focus

Jeremiah gave his husband an apologetic look. What felt weird for Algie, felt natural for him. It was as easy as breathing and felt just as comfortable. "Considering how much I've been over here looking for things like that, it is entirely appropriate.

"I'm still trying to find that ... glitch, for the lack of a better word. Before it destroys more and creates more trouble here." He had talked about it, the strange thing that moved oddly and how finding it was what Fell had wanted to talk to him about one day.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:52 am
shifting focus

Algie just wasn't much for abrupt transitions, much like all aspects of his life. He straightened himself out after their arrival.

"Find anything? Hear of any disturbances?" He adjusted his glasses, "I have been asking around."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:55 am

"Strange.." That most of the incarnations seemed to retain names and faces but some would have a completely different last name all together, something else that slipped through more than once.

It just made him think there was more they were missing.

"I feel like there's always more we are missing than there is we dig up."

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:20 pm
shifting focus

"It's been fairly quiet since it destroyed that building," Jeremiah was frowning as he thought of that and the fact it has mess with Ashdown as well.

"Though ... Rabbit mentioned that there was something 'thrashing' the room that the children," sirens, "sleep in? Mind, it was in Ashdown proper and not here, so I assume it's unrelated."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:24 pm

"... that always seems to be the case. The more learned, the more I still realize is not know. A perpetual chase for the truth." Jeremiah's hand sought out Algie's, curling around it and squeezing.

"Not that we are those people anymore," they were long dead and put to rest, "but at least one of those times that they visited in the void was a time before this all started." Jeremiah huffed. "It's still something else to know this all started because Renard wanted to put a stop to AIDs."

Yet he could understand, all the same. If only because they had both grown up during that time and could remember the impact it had on everyone and thing.

iloveyouDI3

word count to here: 641

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:37 am
shifting focus

"Of course no sign of it doesn't mean it's gone.." Alg glanced around as if the thing would simply appear. "Have you gotten any inkling of anything else on the other side.. besides from Rabbit?"

It was even more of a problem if things were slipping freely from side to side. It was precisely what the court should be regulating if everyone weren't trying to burn the thing to the ground.  
ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff