[BATT] Square-off in the Park [Eridia+Zeylla]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

JUST LEAVE!
continuation of the PRP 'IT'S MINE'

artificial bones rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:55 pm
HP 20/20
Zeylla deals 4 damage!

Zeylla was done. Just.
Done.

She wasn't scared of this troll or her threats, and even though she knew she would be punished for this later, Zeylla let that thought drift to the back of her mind while the aggressor in her pushed to the front. She glared at Eridia, standing up as well and slowly slipping her stiletto knife from her inner jacket. She didn't want to use her weapon, but she had no intentions of being the unarmed troll in this situation.

She flipped the knife deftly in her hand, so the point faced back, then with a quick dash, she leapt forward, but instead of slashing with her knife, she swung her free fist into Eridia's gut, as if to warn her that she should just quit now. If the punch was bad, imagine the knife, it seemed to say. Or maybe that was the smug, aggressive smile on Zeylla's face.

"I'll make you leave, you just watch!" she growled.

ImaginationParadise
sorry its short ; ;

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:22 am
Eridia is attacking Zeylla!
Dealt 5 DMG!

Battle Stats

HP: 16/20
Military Grade Daggers +1 DMG
Novice Support Artifact, Style B! 1/1
Roll 1d4.
1, 2, 3 = 1/4 HP Restored
4 = Max HP Restored

Adept Artifact, Style B! 2/2
Roll 2d6.
Deal double damage on this attack. +1 ongoing DMG for all turns after. The ongoing damage from these stack.

Eridia closed her eyes shut and constricted a grunted as she received a blow to the gut. She moved her body in the direction of the blow and tried her best to maintain a firm stance. ********... This girl punched nice. She could admire that, superficially the highblood admired many things. But such things wouldn't distract her now. Hell no. Later, when Zey's attention was fixated on something.

"That's all you've got?" She looked up at her and returned the smirk. "I barely even felt it." A lie, but she didn't have to know. "You'll have to try to hit me harder than that my dear~" Eridia placed her hands behind her back and slipped off one of her daggers. "Something, uh, I don't know... Something like this?"

Soon after she said that, the lavenderblood flung the dagger at the other in hopes she would understand that she wasn't backing out that easily. Not until she saw some blood.

stringency
Length doesn't matter much!!! <3

artificial bones rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:25 pm
HP 14/20
Zeylla deals 1 damage!

Zeylla knew she was lying, she knew she got a good hit in. Pride bloomed in her belly, but was snuffed out as Eridia pulled one of her knifes. Zeylla should have been more on it, but for some reason she didn't move until the last moment, as the knife was flying through the air, and as she attempted to duck, the blade ripped through her upper arm.

Searing pain rushed through her, and Zeylla gritted her teeth as her stomach dropped. She felt warm blood trickling down her arm and panic set in, along with anger and adrenaline. Her pupils grew wide as her hands grew clammy, and Zeylla shifted herself, readying herself for the next attack. She would have try harder not to get hit.

The wounds she had already received would be hard to hide from her lusus.

With that thought, Zeylla moved in for the attack, clutching her stiletto in her hand as cool blood dripped down her arm. She swung for Eridia, but her swing was weak as her arm protested the movement after the gash Eridia's knife had left.  

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:50 am
Dealt 13 DMG!

s**t bro

Battle Stats

HP: 15/20
Roll 1d4.
4 = Max HP Restored

Adept Artifact, Style B! 1/2
Roll 2d6.
Deal double damage on this attack. +1 ongoing DMG for all turns after. The ongoing damage from these stack.

Eridia felt the knife swiftly strike her in a fast and quick movement. It wasn't a deep cut, however, the less deeper the more painful it was. Believe it or not, the highblood had read something about microscopic damage to the skin. Something similar to a paper cut scenario was happening here and it was painful as ********. She clutched her cheek, the area where the shallow cut was made, and quickly looked up at Zeylla, face souring up a bit.

"You... you dared to touch my face with your filthy knife?!" She exclaimed. "How dare you! After I complemented yours after all this time I was being so nice! You have hurt my feelings!" Overreacting, yes, like she always did. But she was pissed off, how could she dare to damage her beautiful face? She pouted and unhooked her bag from her shoulders and rummaged through it.

The highblood took her compact mirror and looked at the wound just to throw it to the side dramatically. "UGH! Look at such shameful thiiiing! How ever will he take me back now?" Was she mentioning her presumably dead crush from sweeps ago? Yes. Gerard could never set eyes on this scar, Eridia couldn't allow that. She rummaged again through the bag, only this time she got a fist sized robot skull and clutched on it, letting the bag fall.

"It's like no one appreciates a friendly purpleblood anymore." She said, making the skull face her as Eridia spoke to it. "So hard, life is so hard my dear. Not that you'd know." She petted the metallic head and sighed, making sure the wires inside were still intact. She really had to take more care of it, but the laser in it's eyes never seemed to get damaged. "But you know what? You just need to believe that someday, a pure soul will appreciate a loving troll like myself. Until then..."

Eridia smiled back at Zey, making the skull look at the other and pressed the buttons on its jaw. Firing a shot at her.

"Until then I'll have to continue being this awful!" She giggled.

stringency

artificial bones rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:59 am
HP 1/20
Zeylla deals 2 damage!

Zeylla felt perhaps there was something off with this troll when she started raging over he face. This was a battle, wasn't it? It was normal to be injured, and while Zeylla herself tried hard to dodge attacks (for a different reason obviously) she wasn't prone to being so....melodramatic. But Zeylla let the moment happen, because it allowed her a moment to breath and carefully rip the bottom of her skirt and wrap her injured arm.

Of course, her eyes never left Eridia as she prepped herself, and she definitely knew something was off with the purpleblood(or perhaps they were all crazy, like that painted troll) as she was now speaking to a little black skull. Something about that skull sent alarms off in Zeylla's head. She quickly set herself into a position to move if need be and watched as Eridia spoke.And when she smiled at Zeylla, the greyblood tensed. That skull was staring at her now and then--

HOLY s**t. Zeylla wasn't expecting a laser beam, definitely not. But she was semi-prepared, but at the same time not. She leaped awkwardly to the side, so the laser beam missed her chest, but it did hit her poor injured arm, and the searing, hot pain made her bit her lip to hold back as scream. It also distracted her from where she was leaping to, and she stumbled over her own feet, face grinding into the ground, doubly injured arm landing just as hard underneath her.

A small groan escaped her lips, and Zeylla pushed herself up on her good arm, before realizing she had dropped her knife. s**t. She glanced around, spotted a well sized rock on the ground, and knowing she was to weak for this to work, but doing it anyways, she chucked the rock at Eridia. But her body was screaming; her face hurt significantly, her arm hurt terribly and she could tell this battle was close to over already. Even as her mind screamed to exact revenge, to let go of inhibition and rage, Zeylla knew it was too late.

ImaginationParadise
:U Zey is dddduuuun fooooor

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:02 pm
Dealt 7 DMG!

Battle Stats

HP: 11/20
Roll 1d4.
4 = Max HP Restored

Adept Artifact, Style B! 1/2
Roll 2d6.

"It's safe to say, you always know how to make me happy~" She patted the skull's head with delight and gave it a little kiss. Seeing Zeylla in pain was so great, pitiful even. Eridia always enjoyed seeing other's misery and would most likely sit down and watch the show. She would've if the hemoanon didn't have flung a rock at her.

"s**t!"
She screamed as it collided with her head. The highblood barely stood her ground and angrily looked at her aggressor. "Oh so that's how you like to play?" She muttered, getting a great idea. She wanted to throw something hard at her? Well Eridia would throw something harder, rougher... Of course the only thing that came to mind was body slamming herself towards Zeylla. With that, she stayed on the other and hoped she would pass out underneath or something.

"HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT HUN?"

stringency
ohohoho

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:39 pm
ZEY IS OOT FOR THE COUNT

Zeylla had never been piledrived before, she had never had another troll leap on her with such intensity. The air was pushed from her lungs with such force that she audibly squeaked. Her next breath was hard to catch, and she groaned, pressing her face into the ground as the purpleblood proceeded to stay plopped on top of her. It wasn't that she was too heavy to push off, but more of that Zeylla's whole body screamed 'GIVE UP' and she had to agree, it wasn't worth struggling.

"I....I give," she muttered into the ground, feeling shame at giving up so quickly. But really, did she want to get shot at by another laser? No, not really.

ImaginationParadise
RIP ZEY

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out