[PRP] Not as lost as you'd think [Minerva?/Shun]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:38 pm
Later in the evening, after his... interesting encounter with Melany, Shun took out the old Nokia brickphone. There was also a message he was going to need to send out to the listserve, but he wasn't yet certain how much he should post on there. It wasn't the most secure way of sharing information, and parts of what he had learned today could potentially be abused, one way or another.

Pushing those thoughts aside for now, he went ahead and tried to call back the one who had contacted him a few nights before.

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:40 pm
Someone picked up.

"Hello?" It was Minerva, or the girl calling herself that.

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:42 pm
"Miss Mercer," Shun greeted, "I ran into Melany earlier today. She seemed to be mostly healthy."

Apart from the whole part where Minerva's name was literally a trigger word to cause her brain to blip out for a bit.

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:43 pm
"What? Really?" There wasn't anything faked about that surprised question. "Where? Where's she been? Where'd you see her? Oh my god, Jerry, leave me alone, I'm on the phone!"

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:47 pm
Shun tilted his head, straining to hear if 'Jerry' could be heard in the background at all.

"She... has not been missing at all, from what I gathered. I spoke with her friend, Shiloh, first, and he has been in fairly constant contact with her. That said, whenever your name was brought up, she would react strangely. Do you believe there would be any reason as to why she might not be allowed to recall anything about you?"

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:52 pm
There was a faint sound like someone talking. The voice was deep, and accented, but as for whatever he was saying, it wasn't clear.

"I'm glad she's okay. I don't know why she wouldn't be allowed to talk to me..." Minerva paused. "Wait, what do you mean she'd react strangely?"

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:58 pm
"Her memory would lapse back to moments before your name was mentioned. Even the use of your last name caused this, though it had a delayed reaction."

Shun paused.

"Is there a place where I can speak to you in person? I have a number of questions. Over the phone may not be the best way to go about it, especially if now is not a good time for you."

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:16 pm
Minerva didn't say anything. "I think... Maybe in the otherworld? You know about that place, right? It's on the other side, and it always rains."

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:20 pm
"I am quite familiar with it yes, though it has not been a constant rain there for awhile, now. Where in the Other world, then?" Shun asked.

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:39 pm
"The library," said Minerva. Her voice had gone very hushed. "Don't tell Jerry. I'm not supposed to go over there. And you can't tell Algie either. Nobody, okay?"

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:48 pm
Shun raised his brow, "Very well. The library then. When can you head there?"

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:56 pm
Minerva huffed. "Well not today, Jerry's here. It'd have to be later this week. Maybe Thursday night."

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:05 pm
"Thursday night at the other ashdown library. Got it."

He wasn't sure what to expect. Shun wasn't even sure if he could meet up with her. It being in OAD made potentially more possible but... he wasn't sure.

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:07 pm
"Okay," said Minerva. "I'll see you then?"

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:15 pm
"See you then."
ashdown