• Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:41 pm
Mind March Mini and Mer Breedings
Starts: NOW
Ends: Wednesday March 8, 9PM est
Rolled: Sometime thursday.

MINIS AND MERS ILU!! ♥♥♥

It's my birth month, so obviously its time to do a focus on some under loved breeds, so we're doing a Highlight on Mini's and mers. And with Spirit breedings being a thing, we're allowing Spirit breedings) WITH Mini's and Mers (And regular Breedings of Mers x Kelpi) enter, but unlike in regular spirit breedings, if your Mini or mer is with a partner that is a four legged fullsized Breed (Such as an Angeni x Usdia or Mer x kelpi pairing), the offspring are 100% Guaranteed to be of the highlighted parent's base, though breed traits inspired by the non-highlight breed can still show up on the offspring.

Slots
Minis and Mers Open (Full list): 1
Spirit Breedings involving Mini's and Mers: 1
(NOTE: Due to this being a HIGHLIGHTING of mers and Minis as groups, so Spirit breedings involving a Mini and a Land based fullsized or a Mer and a Land based fullsized template, the offspring will Automatically take after the Mer or Mini Partner base wise and won't have any chance of being a fullsized land pony.

All are half-CC, meaning colorists roll for the username, and can either roll or CC one of the couples in the post.

Payment
Pay what you want: Can be nothing, can be a Trillion.

Rules

• Maximum of THREE pairs per post. PERSONAL NOTE: If I catch you spamming singles to fill up these slots, I will more likely than not avoid CCing you/the spam couples cause I find Single Parades annoying and really don't want to reward it. Keep it classy, guys. Lovers rock, Single threads (Not spammed in conversation but in signature), and signatures are the way to go, not constantly talking about it and posting your singles in thread. It seriously spoils any conversation and I REALLY dislike it.
  • Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. We are not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.
  • Post certed images. It helps us see soquili without having to click every link! If you don't have a cert, a thumbnailed uncert will suffice, along with a link proving the soquili's eligibility (eg. a cert request made some months ago).
  • Provide full names. This applies to both the soquili and all owners. Please make sure they're spelled correctly as we copy the information directly from the form.
  • Fill out the form completely. If we spot something wrong, we'll point it out so it can be reposted.
  • Forms cannot be edited. Once the couple is put on the main list, we will not be going back and re-checking every form. However, you are allowed to edit anything that doesn't affect the list, such as adding uncerts, teepee links, throwbacks, or form modifiers. (For these slot openings where lists are made by username than by couple, you can also switch couples of the same category around.) If you need to edit anything past that, see the next bullet point:
  • If you need to fix anything that changes the list, (be it by our request or your own) state in this thread that you are voiding your listed entry and that you’ll be reposting. After that, you may post the new form.
  • Uncerts are preferred, but not required. Please link to Uncerts if you have access to them. They let us see the pet more clearly, and pass on small traits that we may have otherwise missed.
  • Each person can be involved in no more than two pairs in each raffle, and only win two slots per month. One person MAY enter both of the couples they are involved with themselves if they need to, but make CERTAIN that couples are not posted twice. Work out ahead of time with your breeding partners who will be responsible for entering in a pair. If they are entered twice, they will be disqualified from that raffle. Furthermore, you must have basket rights to the breeding (and therefore own or co-own one of the parents) in order to post the breeding. Proxying is not permitted.
    If you do not have breeding rights to a soquili you co-own, then it does not count towards your two-couple limit, but you may NOT receive a basket from that breeding in any way, shape, or form.

• You may only win two breedings per month total (via CC or raffled breeding slots. Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles.

(Rules in purple are unique to these slots.)

• A soquili may not be entered with different partners; for instance, multiple owners can post AxB, but not AxC or BxD.
  • These slots count only once on a LL list, and only for one selected pair: If two people select the same pair for lowluck, it will still only count as one, not two.
  • All information must be kept in one post. They may be freely edited for the most part

• Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission, can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.

----------------------------------------------------------

! REMINDERS !

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS
It is required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles.

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

CO-OWNERSHIP
If one of the co-owners of a Soq in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys, if an owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co-own a basket with the person with no rights.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:56 pm
Standard Form

>>PLEASE READ<<
If you do copy and paste forms, please take a moment and remove any form modifiers, twist modifiers, and/or rp bios. It will make scrolling a lot easier on me! <3

ENTRY HEADER

[b]Entry code:[/b] Username [b]Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted?[/b] Yes/no

LOW LUCK MARKER
Only for one of the couples in your list of three

[color=green][size=24][b]THESE BE LOWLUCKERS[/b][/size][/color]

Growth Omission form
If you'd like to try to skip the baskets or foals, try using this form (Other owner involved also has to have similar permissions for it to work)

[size=16][b][color=indigo]Speedy Delivery![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form:[/b] [url=]_____[/url]
[b]Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with:[/b] Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon

[quote="Mothername x Fathername"]

Entry Code:
Mothername (owners) x Fathername (owners)

[b]Mother:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )
[b]pregnant stage:[/b] [url=]I have one already[/url] / I want one / No thanks

[b]Father:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=LINK][ X ][/url]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Lifemate?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]RP Approved?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]Low Luck?:[/b] Yes/No

[spoiler][list=1]
[*] list of attempts
[/list][/spoiler]

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns other than the ones the parents have.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)[/quote]

Additional Form Modifiers
(Optional)

Bald Ponies
If you have a bald parent or both parents are bald, their offspring will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color][/size]

Scarred Ponies
If you have a parent with scars, they won't be added to the offspring (assuming they're recognized as scars, as some may be misinterpreted as markings). If you want your kids to have scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color][/size]

Battle Damage
If you have a parent with broken horns, battered wings, tattered feathers and membranes, and so forth, their kids will have a chance of getting them unless you post the following form. If your soquili has custom wings/horns/tails/etc. that are broken off or incomplete due to damage, the children will have the chance to have complete wings/horns/tails/etc. in the perceived 'pre-damaged' style of the parents.

[size=18][color=red][b]Let the children not carry the sins of the parents (Undamaged Wings/horns/tails/etc)[/b][/color][/size]

Human Clothing
Soquili with human clothing -- such as pants, tight skirts, and most shirts -- will be ponified and made into capes, arm/leg warmers, blankets, and additional accessories, even if both parents are fully dressed in human clothing UNLESS you add this to your form.

[size=18][color=blue][b]I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!![/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Even pants/skirts?[/b]: Y/N

Bearded Ponies
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur

[size=18][color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/Roleplay
Personality/Plot Form: This is totally optional and will only give us stuff to play with IF we feel like it. This is not a personality-based breeding, and the offspring will thus not gain edits if the parents are unedited (though templated items may be added if we see fit) unless we roll a throwback or variant.

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]What are their parents' personalities?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Do the parents have professions?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:[/b] (please post a summary if able)

[b]What are their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around, etc.) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family Culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

Close relations
If you're going to mention Soquili that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.

[b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[/list]

Alternate images
If your soquili has multiple versions, such as if they have a marking not visible as an adult but visible as a foal. If you have an elder, use the elder for the main image and put their previous form here if there to pass on previous genetics (like if they were a Draft or warhorse base/had leg up or leg down template etc)

Since Soquili can Now ALSO be updated to show physical development of markings and edits with customs, you can show younger versions of them here as well regardless if they are an elder. (Note: this does not count reincarnations where they changed breed or altered drastically)

[b]Alternate Uncerts[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Stage of Development
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Stage of Development
[/list]

If you want an open spot to type generic things that'd help us figure out what variations to do (rituals, gifts they'd be given at a young age or when they come of age (aka become adults), etc.)
[b]Additional Info:[/b]

Charmed Walker Form addition
If you have a Purewalker that has been charmed and want the resulting Skinwalker children to be charmed at birth, please use the following form.

[size=18][color=orange][b]Skinwalker: My Babies will live a Charmed Life....[/b][/color][/size]

UNCHARMED Skinwalker Form Addition
THIS IS OPTIONAL; however, if you have a purewalker couple, some will not CC you unless you fill out this form.

[size=18][color=olive][b]~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~[/b][/color][/size]

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
[size=9]It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.[/size]

[spoiler][b]Question:[i] If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with [u]insists[/u] on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?[/i]
Answer:[/b]

[b]Question:[i] Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups? [/i]

[b]Question:[i] In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.[/i]
[/spoiler]

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:07 pm
OPEN
    pg 1 Open
  1. Ebonrune Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  2. Gracie Loff Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  3. AislingJuno Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  4. spelldancer Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  5. Mia Lovasz Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? yes
  6. Amirynth Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  7. LydaLynn Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Ye
  8. Andranis Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? No
  9. ABVirus Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? no
  10. Pandora Talie Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes

Page two Open

11. Uta Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  12. Koiasi Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? No.
  13. Peppermint Coffee Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  14. Kyjoto Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? no
  15. Mythi Red Panda Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  16. ArashiX Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  17. stormflower Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  18. Rein_Carnation Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? No
  19. Niyaru Delacroix Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  20. Kyrieko Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  21. Divena Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  22. Draconian_Peacock Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  23. lysia_nyteblade Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  24. Angelique DelaMort Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? no

page 3 open

25. catmagick Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? No
  26. Faithofthefallen Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? no
  27. Sabin Duvert Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  28. mistalina13 Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? No
  29. Mameha Otome Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? No
  30. Lady Argentum Draconis Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  31. xSakura SerenityxDo you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? No
  32. o-Elixir-o Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  33. Phail Ninja Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? No
  34. Natelie Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  35. Kara Asumie Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  36. tefla Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  37. Mewsings of An An Angel Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes!
  38. magnadearel Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  39. Leez0rz Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? No

Page 4 Open

40. Tygress Dream Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  41. Lunadriel Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  42. Thalea Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  43. Calixita Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  44. Strawberri Stardust Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  45. Ryuukishin Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? No
  46. Kettyn Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? no
  47. ProphetOfProfit Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  48. Pollack Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  49. cursedandwandering Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  50. Tara de Draiocht Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? yes
  51. Teh Cheryl Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  52. AstoriaFallen Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  53. Bluedemonwolf Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  54. Candle Wick Ghost Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes

page 5 Open

55. Summer Raaven Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  56. dawns_aura Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  57. LunaRei_SilverBlood Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  58. Lady Aria Starstone Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  59. Fea Line Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  60. Manda Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  61. Tigeria Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? no
  62. dolphingurl Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  63. Cheyriddle4 Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  64. SwordOfTheDarkOnes Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? No
  65. Vistada Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? No
  66. DeeJaye Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  67. Nyx Queen of Darkness Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes!
  68. LunarflowermaidenDo you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? no
  69. Odet Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes

Page 6 Open

70. hanging gallow Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  71. baby_gwing Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  72. Syrius Lionwing Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  73. Sesshiyasha Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  74. Revolutionary Roniel Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  75. Rita Zyon Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? No
  76. ramenli Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  77. Ririka Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? No
  78. Moxxiie Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  79. Teigra Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  80. ~Masamune~ Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? No
  81. Dea and #Teddy# Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  82. CitrusCupcake Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? No
  83. Kamiki Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  84. JetAlmearaDo you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? no

Page 7 Open

85. Caitlyn Hellstorm Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? no
  86. TheSuperiorSpider-Trina (formerly Chibi Hige) Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  87. Kaya Wolf Moon Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  88. Mahogany Sunset Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? No
  89. Jackariah Beckett Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  90. Mx Cherie Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  91. Wasteland Wyvern Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  92. .Tortured. .Pumpkin. Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  93. RadiantRose MidnightDo you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  94. Alanna the Pirate Queen Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  95. Zakiax Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  96. Dollfie Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes

/open

Spirit only
    pg 1 Spirit
  1. Ebonrune Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  2. Gracie Loff Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  3. AislingJuno Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  4. spelldancer Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  5. Mia Lovasz Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? yes
  6. Amirynth Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  7. LydaLynn Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  8. Pandora Talie Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes

Page two spirit

9. Uta Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  10. Peppermint Coffee Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  11. Mythi Red Panda Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  12. ArashiX Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  13. stormflower Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  14. Niyaru Delacroix Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  15. Kyrieko Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  16. Divena Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  17. Draconian_Peacock Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  18. lysia_nyteblade Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes

Page 3 Spirit

19. Sabin Duvert Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  20. Lady Argentum Draconis Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  21. o-Elixir-o Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  22. Natelie Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  23. Kara Asumie Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  24. tefla Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  25. Mewsings of An An Angel Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes!
  26. magnadearel Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes

Page 4 spirit

27. Tygress Dream Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  28. Lunadriel Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  29. Thalea Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  30. Calixita Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  31. Strawberri Stardust Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  32. ProphetOfProfit Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  33. Pollack Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  34. cursedandwandering Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  35. Tara de Draiocht Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? yes
  36. Teh Cheryl Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  37. AstoriaFallen Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  38. Bluedemonwolf Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  39. Candle Wick Ghost Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes

page 5 Spirit

40. Summer Raaven Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  41. dawns_aura Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  42. LunaRei_SilverBlood Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  43. Lady Aria Starstone Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  44. Fea Line Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  45. Manda Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  46. dolphingurl Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  47. Cheyriddle4 Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  48. DeeJaye Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  49. Nyx Queen of Darkness Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes!
  50. Odet Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes

Page 6 Spirit

51. hanging gallow Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  52. baby_gwing Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  53. Syrius Lionwing Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  54. Sesshiyasha Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  55. Revolutionary Roniel Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  56. ramenli Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  57. Moxxiie Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  58. Teigra Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  59. Dea and #Teddy# Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  60. Kamiki Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes

Page 7 Spirit

61. TheSuperiorSpider-Trina (formerly Chibi Hige) Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  62. Kaya Wolf Moon Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  63. Jackariah Beckett Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  64. Mx Cherie Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  65. Wasteland Wyvern Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  66. .Tortured. .Pumpkin. Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  67. RadiantRose Midnight Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  68. Alanna the Pirate Queen Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  69. Zakiax Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
  70. Dollfie Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes

/Spirit only

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:03 pm
WINNERS

Open: Sesshiyasha Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes

Kynthelig x Cierano

Entry Code:
Kynthelig (Kyrieko) x Cierano (sesshiyasha)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: No

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure!
---Templates to Avoid: n/a

Throwbacks?: Sure!
---Link to previous Generations: Both Gen 1!

Spirit Only: Strawberri Stardust Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes

Jiaying x Pakhet

Entry Code:
Jiaying (Strawberri Stardust) x Pakhet (Strawberri Stardust)

Mother: Jiaying
User Image
UNCERT

Mother: Pakhet
User Image
UNCERT || NEKKID

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: Berri

Link to Breeding Agreement: Both mine~

---Templates to Avoid: N/A

---Link to previous Generations: Jiaying's Mother, Father, Maternal Grandmother, Maternal Grandfather, Paternal Grandmother, Paternal Grandfather

CC: Chamomile ( Mewsings of An Angel ) x Karupin ( Rita Zyon )

Chamomile x Karupin

THESE BE LOWLUCKERS

Entry Code:
Chamomile ( Mewsings of An Angel ) x Karupin ( Rita Zyon )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid )
pregnant stage: I want one!

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: ---

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure. <3

---Link to previous Generations: N/A

Alternate Uncerts

• Chamomile | Foal - Note she has heterochromia in the form of one blue eye, one green eye.

List of Connected Soquili

• Catnip | Twin Sister to Chamomile

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:37 pm
Entry code: Ebonrune Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes

Serena Rose x Camien

Entry Code:
Serena Rose (White Neko Chan) x Camien (Ebonrune)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
Pregnant Stage: I want one

Father:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT

Teepees: Ebonrune

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: None

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations:
Calaverita
Loathe
Sierra
Xander

Aster x Xander

Entry Code:
Aster (Ebonrune) x Xander (Ebonrune)

Mother:
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
UNCERT

Teepees: Ebonrune

Link to Breeding Agreement: N/A

---Link to previous Generations: Miroqi, Clarity

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Here
Omission style(s) I am okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery

Xiulian x Orfeo

Entry Code:
Xiulian (Ebonrune) x Orfeo (Lady Aria Starstone)

Mother:
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings )

Co Ownership?:
Teepees:

Same Breed Variants: Sure

Yu Ling - Father
Glory - Mother

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:47 pm
Entry code: Gracie Loff Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes

Kieran x Terrin

Entry Code:
Kieran (Gracie Loff) x Terrin (Ebonrune)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: N/A

Father:
UNCERT

Teepees: Gracie Loff, Ebonrune

---Link to previous Generations: First gen/mystery traits

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:49 pm
Entry code: AislingJunoDo you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes
Glyssa x Marrow

Entry Code:
Glyssa (AislingJuno) x Marrow (AislingJuno)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: n/a

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: no
Teepees: teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: X
---Lifemate?: Yes

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: yes
---Templates to Avoid: seathi back head fin , mer whiskers, mer facefins

Throwbacks?: yes
---Link to previous Generations: n/a
Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: here
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth

Coral x Jubal
THESE BE LOWLUCKERS
Entry Code:
Coral ( AislingJuno)x Jubal(SwordOfTheDarkOnes)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid
Father: (Jubal/SwordOfTheDarkOnes)
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one -preggo baby daddy

Co Ownership?: no

Low Luck?:no

Teepees: Aisling & Sword
Link to previous Generations: first gen

Ixchel x WenTian.

Entry Code:
Ixchel (Eternal Xantara) x WenTian. (AislingJuno)

Mother:
User Image
Uncert

Father:
User Image
Sweater version ,UNCERT

Teepees: Eternal Xantara, Aisling's

Low Luck?:no
---Templates to Avoid: small braid warriors braid hairstyle.

Link to previous Generations: n/a

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:59 pm
Entry code: spelldancer Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes

Catriona Cricket x Pitter Patter

THESE BE LOWLUCKERS
Entry Code:
Catriona Cricket (spelldancer) x Pitter Patter (Kyrieko)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid )

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT (Markings)

Teepees: Spelldancer, Kyrieko

1. list of attempts

Throwbacks?: Nope

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:12 pm
Entry code: Mia Lovasz Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? yes

Sabine x Kaiju

Entry Code:
Sabine (Caitlyn Hellstorm) x Kaiju (Mia Lovasz)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: na
Teepees: Mia - Cait

---Lifemate?: yes

RP Approved?: no

Low Luck?: no

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants:yes
---Templates to Avoid: (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

---Link to previous Generations: (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)

========================================================

Esprit x Sinful Inflictions

Entry Code:
Esprit (Mia Lovasz) x Sinful Inflictions (Mia Lovasz)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage:

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: na
Teepees: Mia

---Lifemate?: no

RP Approved?: no

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants:yes
---Templates to Avoid: (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

---Link to previous Generations:see connected soquili below for Esprit's sibling links (gen 1s)

========================================================
Destry x Toxin

Entry Code:
Destry (Mia Lovasz) x Toxin (-MoomoolateCha-)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT (need to get from Moo)

Co Ownership?: (na
Teepees: Mia - Moo

1. list of attempts

Throwbacks?:yes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:20 pm
Entry code: Amirynth Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes

Peikko x Khadgar

Entry Code:
Peikko Felsprocket (Amirynth) x Archmage Khadgar (Amirynth)

Mother: Peikko Felsprocket (Amirynth)
User Image

Father: Archmage Khadgar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nekkid

Co Ownership?: None
Teepees: Rynth's Teepee

---Templates to Avoid: Long straight hair templates

Cyrwrynn x Algedi

Entry Code:
Cyrwrynn (Amirynth) x Algedi (Amirynth [strike]Kamiki and Sabin Duvert)[/strike]

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Cyrwrynn - Amirynth
User Image

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Algedi - Amirynth (Kamiki and Sabin Duvert)
User Image

Co Ownership?: This breeding is for Myself, Kamiki and Sabin will not be receiving any baskets from this breeding. Agreement here
Teepees: Rynth's Teepee, Sabin's Teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: N/A (as per our agreement)

---Templates to Avoid: Long streight hair templates

Gallifrey x The Doctor

Entry Code:
Gallifrey (Amirynth) x The Doctor (Amirynth and [strike]Hurrogmeten[/strike])

Mother:
User Image

Father:
User Image

Co Ownership?: Huro isn't getting a basket: [x]
Teepees: Rynth's Teepee

---Templates to Avoid: Long straight hair templates

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:33 pm
Entry code: LydaLynn Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes

Speedy Delivery!
Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: User Specific Permission
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth

Djilia Tachiben x Khurshid

Entry Code:
Djilia Tachiben (LydaLynn) x Khurshid (LydaLynn)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one - though spirit breeding so I'm not sure I can get one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: LydaLynn

Link to Breeding Agreement: n/a

1. list of attempts

Ves'tacha
Luthias

Cocomin x Whisper

Entry Code:
Cocomin (LydaLynn) x Whisper (Looneytaz82)

Mother:
User Image
Uncert

Father:
User Image
Uncert

Teepees: LydaLynn and Looneytaz82

Link to Breeding Agreement: Link
--- Lifemate?: Yes

1. list of attempts

--- Link to previous Generations: N/A

Francesca x Biddulphia

Entry Code:
Francesca (Epine de Rose) x Biddulphia (LydaLynn)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Epine de Rose, LydaLynn

Link to Breeding Agreement: link
--- Lifemate?: Yes

1. list of attempts

Link to previous Generations: Esta, Tregaran

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:43 pm
Entry code: Andranis Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? No

Mingzhu x Stellar Fantasy Goldfish

Entry Code:
Mingzhu (Andranis) x Stellar Fantasy Goldfish (Andranis)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: No thanks

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: N/A - Horribly out of date

Link to Breeding Agreement: N/A - Self pairing

1. list of attempts

---Link to previous Generations: Xiuying Tengfei

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:20 am
VOID  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:40 am
Pavati Osmena x Steve

Entry Code:
Pavati Osmena (ABVirus) x Steve (Tisiphone)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Growth Stage Omission: n/a

1. list of attempts

Throwbacks?: No
---Link to previous Generations: n/a

ABVirus

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:50 am
Entry code: Pandora Talie Do you have a Spirit Breeding submitted? Yes

Maexxna Dustwallow x Zugzug

THESE BE LOWLUCKERS
Entry Code:
Maexxna Dustwallow (Jackariah Beckett) x ZugZug (Pandora Talie)

Image of mother:
User Image [ Uncert ]

Image of father:
User Image [ Uncert ]

Teepees: Pandora’s
Jackariah Beckett’s

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ x ]
Lifemate?: No

Growth Stage Omission:

Same Breed Variants: sure

Link to previous Generations:

Mae: Can be found here.

Throwbacks?: Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

Penedesenca x Zhi Lan Xiang

Entry Code:
Penedesenca(Lunadriel) x Zhi Lan Xiang(Pandora Talie)

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes!

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage:I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings

Co Ownership?:n/a
Teepees: Luna D --- Pan
RP Approved?:no

Growth Stage Omission: Luna --- Pan

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid:n/a

Throwbacks?:n/a

Aislin x Cedric Drekk

Entry Code:
Aislin (Pandora Talie) x Cedric Drekk (Wasteland Wyvern)

Parent 1: Aislin
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Cedric Drekk
User Image
Uncert -Itemless Uncert
Co Ownership?:n/a
Teepees: Wasteland Wyvern --- Pan
Couple Proof: LM agreement

---Templates to Avoid:n/a