[PRP]Mountain Meeting[Akkira+Zeylla]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hmmm....I don't know how I feel 'bout this
Two trolls have a tentative first time meeting in Busthinds little town.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:19 pm
Zeylla had just sold some pelts to a trader, and as she stepped out of the small building, the ripping, roaring wind of the mountains tore the warmth right from her bones. Perhaps she should have saved one of those pelts for herself. Zeylla turned herself from the wind and slowly walked down the little roads of the little town she found herself in. Part of her was eager to get away from the cold, but the other part wasn't so eager to start heading home, so she found herself just slowly wandering until something caught her eye.

What caught her eye ended up being a small eatery, narrow and tucked between two other blocks. Some annoying music played over speakers, but was thankfully turned down enough that it barely bothered Zeylla(just the barest of pan-aches), and the kitschy little place had a variety of mismatched tables and a little line of barstools at an island. A couple trolls sat at tables, while a few more graced the stools.

A serving redblood noticed her and smiled in a friendly manner, though it died out quickly when Zeylla didn't smile back. "Just me," she said before the other troll could ask. She wasn't fazed by the servers irritated look or the way she spun on her heel without saying anything, but she did find herself slightly irritated that with all the open seating around this joint, she was being sat at the stools next to another troll.

Great.

With a deep sigh, Zeylla took the seat the redblood was pointing at, and nodded her head in dismissal after the server snapped, "Water?" before stalking off. Zeylla watched her walk away and tsk'd, shaking her head before turning away and glancing at the troll to her side. She was pretty sure, from the red, empty look of her eyes, that the troll beside her was blind.

So being the rude troll she was, Zeylla continued to stare, curious as to what a blind troll was doing out in public. How did she even survive? Was she born that way or was it an injury? She couldn't see any scaring around her eyes. Interesting.

saihen
HOPE ITS OKAY ; ;

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:49 pm
stringency

"Oh yeah, wild, guess things were never quite the same, huh?" Akkira said with a loud laugh. Of course no one could see who she was talking to, but that's fine, she could appreciate a conversation that was hers to hear only. This particular ghost she was talking to happened to be an chef that worked here sometime back and fell to their death. But the conversation didn't block out everything around her, she was well aware of the troll that had taken their place next to her. ".....looks like I have a neighbor now so I'll leave you in peace, but hey show me that property you were talking about later," the redblood said to the ghost with emphasis on looks with a very light wave.

Akkira played with the red heartshaped sunglasses in front of her as she turned her attention to the new guest. "You know with how heavy those steps were, I'd think that you made someone mad," the redblood teased with a toothy smile. "you sure know how to charm them, huh?" Akkira laughed and lightly punched the troll on the shoulder. Not enough to hurt, but enough to jostle Zeylla's shoulder. "You should definitely give some tips, How To Upset a Troll in Five Words or Less," She covered her mouth and let out a giggle before rolling the arm sleeves up on her coveralls.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:11 pm
The instant the troll beside her had started talking to thin air, Zeylla had looked away and quickly picked up the menu beside her. The last thing she needed was to somehow get a crazy troll's attention. She was eyeballing her choices(perhaps something sweet) when she heard the words,

" ".....looks like I have a neighbor now so I'll leave you in peace..."

A little piece of Zeylla died on the inside at that moment- since she wasn't assuming that there was some ghost talking to the troll beside her, and that she was just most likely blind and crazy- because she knew what that meant. And sure enough, even though she had buried her nose(pointlessly) into the menu in front of her, the troll beside her was already starting conversation. So much for enjoying some peace.

She was just turning her head to say something hopefully rude and callous enough to scare off this strange troll when suddenly she punched Zeylla. What on Alternia gave the redblood the inkling of an idea that it would be okay to punch another troll? She scowled for a moment, as if this would be conveyed to the other troll. The moment awkwardly ticked by, making her come off, at least, as disinterested in the conversation, before realizing she needed to say something.

"You seem to know what you need to do without my help," meaning, WHO PUNCHES A TROLL IN THE FIRST SECONDS OF A CONVERSATION in much calmer, quieter tones.Its not like it hurt but really, Zeylla thought, who does that. But she would let it slide, because the parfait advertised in this places menu looked delicious. She didn't want to ruin another delicious snack due to a ridiculous fight. Maybe the redblood, blind or not, would get what she meant and not touch her again, and they could possibly have a normal conversation. As normal as a conversation can be with a troll who talks to air and punches strangers.

saihen
i just want to say, i love akkira already, though zeylla is like a little flustered.

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:56 pm
stringency
Zell died 2 times that night.

Akkira couldn't help but laugh at that. The implications that meant the blueblood was not only uncomfortable, but she was getting irritated. It was more than Akkira could ask for. It was a great release from boredom "Who said I needed help and even if i did, why would I ask you?" she reached over and put her arm around the troll, pressing her face against the cold skin of Zey's face, "and you're absolutely right I know EXACTLY what I'm doing," the redblood said with smugness dripping from her voice, "Doesn't mean I can't give friendly advice to a random blueblood, I'm absolutely gracious like that,"

Akkira swirled her drink with her straw in her other hand as she waited for her food and continued to hold onto Zey. The redblood wasn't personally offended by Zeylla, she was just rewarding boldness in her own special way, by teasing and arguing. With any luck the blueblood would argue back in any fashion and she'd actually get a chance to fight. But for now, casual conversation would probably do just fine. Just then the server came back and set a bowl of hot soup in front of Akkira. She ignored it to see how much more uncomfortable she could make this troll.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:12 pm
Why.
Why did this always happen? It was like there was a giant sign above her head that read BOTHER ME PLEASE! in flashing lights. With bells and whistles as well, evidently. The smugness seemed to drip from the other troll, and as she curled herself around Zeylla, the greyblood felt heat rising in her stomach, irritation rising like fiery creature from the pit. She tired to jerk her face away from Akkira's, the scowl a permanent feature until she mentioned her blood.

It was one of those moments when suddenly the room is silent, even as life continues on, and all Zeylla can hear is her heart racing. H-how? How did she know?! Zeylla let them sit for a moment, while her mind raced, in that awkward, uncomfortable hug, before pushing herself away from the strange creature before her. "How do you know that? Keep that information to yourself, " she hissed, eyes darting around, fearing some other troll might have heard.

Just what she needed, more trolls with that power over her, that knowledge she kept most secret. Anger now mixed with the irritation in her, and she clenched her palms as they grew clammy.

Damn it.

saihen
poor zey

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:10 pm
stringency

Akkira didn't much appreciate being pushed away like that. What was this troll's deal anyway? Akkira wasn't even trying to be annoying, just make conversation. Had Zey just politely declined rather than just being a snot about things MAYBE she would have been a lot more willing to leave her alone if she'd politely declined but it was too late now. "Get this," the redblood put her arms on the counter top and smiled "It's because you're so cold," she cracked a smile and laughed for a good couple minutes at her own joke.

"Come on, I could tell you were a blueblood before i even touched you," she laced her fingers together and raised her hands so that they made a platform for her head. "Seriously, you're ice cold, it's really hard to miss," she continued maybe, her smile a little more gentle this time but no less full of smug malice. "Ooohhh, so now you're ordering me around? Those my dear blueblood, are fighting words,"

Akkira reached into the deep pocket of her coveralls and pulled out a hair piece with a bush of red flowers, she put this in her hair and then grabbed the walking stick next to her. She'd let the blueblood respond before doing anything else. The stuck up bluey had a chance to react.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:22 pm
Cold? Zeylla narrowed her eyes and huffed, arms crossing as she grew anxious. What did she mean she could tell. She wasn't some stereotypical blueblood was she? Her mind flashed back to being chased like a beast by those bluebloods in Civisect and her frown deepened.

She disliked the way Akkira smiled, though it was less aggressive than it had been when she was pressed against Zeylla's face. At the word fight, she felt her scrap or scram instinct kick in, and she had to swallow the urge to say something that would start a fight right away. While she would have pleasure, deep down inside, from taking this troll and-for lack of better terms- put her in her place, she also was far to curious as to how this strange, air-chatting, blind and overly invasive troll could also tell her blood color.

She watched her put the hair piece in and grab her walking stick with turmoil bubbling inside. One side screamed 'FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT, she already knows so FIGHT' and the other part, that sounded oddly like her overbearing lusus, hissed 'don't be a fool'.

So she went with the middle ground response of, "I don't want to fight you," with a hint of 'it would be to easy dropped in her tone. She even raised her hands in the air, though she dropped them when she realized that was pointless.

saihen
SHES TORN BETWEEN THE PURE INTEREST THAT IS HOW STRANGE SHE IS and just getting in a fight. :l

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:36 pm
"Too late for that, or are you scared of a humble little redblood?" Akkira sneered at the blueblood and once her hair pin was fixed she picked up her sunglasses, opened them and one handedly put them on top of her head, snuggly in front of her horns. "Bet you think you're too good for that? Well, prove it," Akkira roughly grabbed a handful of fabric. "Prove that too me right now, outside," Fact is she wasn't going to tear this blueblood in half. If one didn't know any better one would swear that those empty red eyes were boring into Zeylla.

Pure bubbling excitement flowed through Akkira's veins and it was so hard for her to not let that show as she let go of Zella's collar. And waited patiently for the blueblood to leave the restaurant. "Of course we could always do it here, but... i don't think they would appreciate us wrecking the place," with that Akkira turned herself and slid right off the stool.

stringency

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff