[prp] not an interrogation [Shiloh/shun] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:07 pm
The search for Melany had begun. After his evening conversation with Minerva, Shun went ahead to try and get a hold of Shiloh. He was possibly one of the last who had seen her.

He spoke into his phone to fire off a text to the young man.

Melancholies
From Shun Kuroda:
I have some questions for you when are you free

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:13 pm
    Blade Kuroda
    text to: Kuroda
    ???
    whnevr rly. no plans 2day lol
    u need me 4 smth?

Shiloh had been enjoying his afternoon away from work, having gone in early again to help with arrangements and deliveries. He was looking a little bedraggled still, but today was one of the better days with all things considered.

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:05 pm
That sounded odd on the text to speech. It took Shun a moment to decipher it.

Melancholies
To Shiloh:
Got questions about Melany
Meet at park in an hour

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:08 pm
    That made Shiloh freeze. Melany?

Blade Kuroda
    text to: Kuroda
    uhhh
    k

Shiloh made it to the aforementioned park (after grabbing a stress icee and some gummi worms). He was currently situated on a bench awkwardly nibbling on said gummi worms, his focus on his phone even though he was only piddling around on the lock screen. He was just trying to look busy.

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:23 pm
Before too long, Shun managed to find where Shiloh was sitting with a bag of candy.

"Shiloh," he greeted, "I hope this is not a bad time."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:29 pm
    Shiloh perked up when he heard Shun's voice, his hand going up for a wave. In truth, he looked a little antsy. "It's fine." He said after swallowing the sweet treats stuffed into his mouth. "I said I wasn't that busy. I meant it."

"Your uh, request just caught me really off guard..." Melany was still a pretty big sore spot, that was for sure. "So if we could make it quick... it's kinda hard to talk about her." Talking to Jamie or Noeh or even Mercer was easier, if only because they could understand vaguely (the latter he supposed had been a bit of a judgement lapse. A break in his resolve). Still, if Shun had any notions about the Melany of this world...

...well, anyone would have questions really.

Blade Kuroda

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:46 pm
That was understandable, considering what Shiloh had gone through under Melany's 'care'. He nodded once to him and moved to sit on the other end of the bench, near him.

"Apparently Melany has gone completely missing. And I have been tasked with finding her. I am not going to ask about your experiences with her during your time under her, if that helps at all," he said, "But I have heard that you may have dealt with the new Melany sometime recently."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:34 am
    "Missing...?" His face looked perplexed. It felt like it wasn't long ago since they'd met up, and even then they'd been texting off and on. "I mean, she's missing from Court."

Shiloh made a disgruntled sort of face before rubbing the spot between his eyes. "Have you met the new one yet? She's shorter and like, human. She's been texting me nonstop since the void thing..." Now he was looking up as he recalled the moment, "Apparently the me of this word n' her were pretty good friends. I missed one of her ballet things and she was pretty convinced I was dead or something."

He tugged his phone out of his pocket to scroll through their text history. After a moment he sent one off.
    shibrogane
    text to: YOUR FAVE 💖💖💖
    hey quick q but u ok
    didnt fall off th fce of the earth like I didlol

He watched the screen as he continued to speak. "I'll see if she texts me back or not." He furrowed his brow. "Was she reported missing or something?"

Blade Kuroda

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:30 am
Shun shook his head, "I have not, but I heard a description of her. She seems to have shrunk in this world..."

He peered over at Shiloh's phone, squinting a bit.

"Basically. I got a call from someone who wanted me to find her. Supposedly she had been missing for a couple of months. Granted... the nature of this call was already strange in of itself. Aside from carrying out the task, I am also trying to get to the bottom of this whole thing."

Among other things as well.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:58 pm
Melancholies
to: SHY-LOH!!!!
don't text me during practice you jerk!!!
your lucky we're on a water break
I'm fine why wouldn't i be???

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:08 pm
    Shiloh snorted. "That's an understatement. She's shorter than I am." He looked at his phone when it went off, his expression wincing.

shibrogane
    text to: YOUR FAVE 💖💖💖
    sry!!!
    txt me aftr practice when ur not busy
    ill tell u
    dont break a leg

"Well." He said after a long moment. "She's at practice right now. Doesn't seem to be missing...?" He pocketed his phone after that. "What was weird about the call?" He made a disgruntled grunt of a sound, "I hate this s**t. I don't like the sound of it..."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:19 pm
Shun tilted his head. This was very strange.

"I do not know if you recall, but in the void a phone randomly appeared at one point. I still have that old nokia and it rang the other night. Someone was wanting me to help them find their friend. Aside from the fact that phone rang in the first place... there was the matter of who it was I spoke to."

He paused.

"Minerva Mercer. Supposedly Jeremiah gave her the number, but I know this cannot be the case. At least... not the Jeremiah we know."

Melancholies

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:35 pm
    He nodded in response, listening to Shun's explanation. "I remember the nokia, but didn't know what it was all about. That's really... bizarre though." He narrowed his eyes in thought. "I..."

He leaned back against the bench. "Mercer? Does Jeremiah have a niece or some s**t that he didn't know about? Minerva sounds like a grandma name." He crossed his arms in stark contemplation. "That makes like... no ******** sense."

Shiloh sighed. "I mean, I could talk to Melany. We met up once and it was kinda awkward, but I mean..." He'd been both meaning to do it again and simultaneously putting it off. There were a lot of loose ends he needed to start wrapping up.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:11 pm
"I have no ******** clue," Shun sighed, "She seemed close to... some Jeremiah though. She was calling him Jerry and was going to go eat dinner with him, supposedly, after the call was done."

He ran a hand through his hair.

"Which, of course, was not the case at all for him. I spoke with Jeremiah almost directly after that exchange."

Melancholies

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:20 pm
    "That's so ********' weird..." He had no clue as to who it could be or what the ******** was even going on. "Y'know, all the people in the eighties called him Jerry too. Not that I think you got a magical time phone call. There wasn't anyone named Minerva either."

"Either way, it's not our Jeremiah I guess." He started to pick at his gummi worms. "Sorry, I wish I had more information. But I really have no idea what the hell's going on with that."

Though, he did pause for a second again. "I guess our first meeting was kinda weird though."

Blade Kuroda

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces