[PRP]IT'S MINE! [Eridia+Zeylla]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was here first!
In a little park near the suburbs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:48 pm
Zeylla had decided, while she was out shopping(a new found thing she enjoyed) she would stop by a park. Now, when most trolls visit parks or anywhere for relaxation, they find themselves watching nutbeasts or feeding the featherbeasts; perhaps having a casual conversation with another troll or just lay in the grass and watching the evening sky. Not Zeylla though, she came to places like this for a different type of watching.

Zeylla came to watch trolls. There was always something interesting happening when trolls were involved, and this time proved no different. There was a spot, if one sat perfectly on a certain bench, you could see just through some trees and there amongst those trees was a group of three trolls. They were in heated discussion, with two of the trolls face to face with their arms gesticulating from each other to the other troll. The third troll was looking frustrated, and was going between running her hands through her hair and waving her arms at two arguing.

Zeylla was deep into watching this situation go down, imagining what could possibly be going on. Perhaps an auspicing, but definitely one not going as well as it should. She could almost see the stress pouring out of the smaller, female troll as the two bigger trolls continued to yell. She could almost hear their yells through all the foliage. Obviously they had chosen the spot for its lack of nearly and visibility from other trolls, and probably wouldn't be happy to know she was watching, but Zeylla didn't much care.

They were hers for the moment, and Zeylla was quiet pleased with that. It was always more special to get to view a secret moment.

ImaginationsParadise
lemme know how this works for you c:

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:47 pm
Eridia was pleased, very pleased. It seemed that all her hard work she put into splitting a couple up was finally coming to place. Of course, she had anticipated the auspice but, they were weak-- she was weak. And how did she ingeniously discovered that? Well, by stalking them for the past months of course! There hid a highblood observing the argument with a smile plastered on her face. Her excuse for the night was that she had a picnic date and actually dolled up for the occasion. Of course she couldn't mention that her date was taking part of the heated argument nor that she basically STARTED it by flirting with them for some weeks and got them right where she wanted but hey-- quadrants were tough and so is life. She was toughening them up!

"Not." She scoffed and held down her chuckles. The teen jotted down what she witnessed as she tried not to be seen by the trio, who were obviously somewhere... private. As private as the park could get anyways. She thought. Insults were thrown around, things were going spiral and Eridia Tsifer was enjoying every second of it.

"Good, continue. Break up." She murmured. All was going well until... Eridia had shifted to another position when she saw HER. A troll, hemoanon, watching her toys.

She bit her lower lip as she observed her. She was indeed looking at them. The body language said it all, and Eridia had enough experience to know when someone was watching her or others. What was she doing and why was she there? Looking at them? Could it be she had some competition? Outrageous! How could there be another self proclaimed unmatchmaker? "That isn't even a common job for goodness sake, I created it! There can't be and there WON'T be another unmatchmaker." That, that copycat was trying to steal her job, wasn't she? That was sure to be it! Eridia couldn't possibly be wrong!

The highblood walked away from her hiding spot and casually walking towards the bench where the competition sat. She sat down-- actually she dropped her weight onto the seat with a smile as if absolutely nothing was going on-- and cleared her throat. "Oooh! Excuse me!" She said bittersweetly. "Didn't want to startle you dearie!!" She giggled.

"My, my..." She got a closer look at the other and actually noted she was kind of cute. Yet that didn't meant she was going to hand off her toys just because. Hell to the no. "What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?" Eridia asked with a flirty smile. Maybe that will make her BACK OFF. Yeah, it was the most perfect plan.

stringency
o uo/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:17 pm
Things were getting heated! The auspit was looking at about her wits end, every one in a while turning away from the two other trolls to do what looked like wiping away her tears and trying to calm herself down. Zeylla had a feeling that perhaps if she decided to go with the tactic of waiting for a pause, instead of yelling over the other two's infernal racket, she could possibly have more effect. She just didn't look like she had the patience or the strength to handle the two other trolls obviously feisty personality.

For a moment Zeylla thought that perhaps she could teach this panicked auspit a thing or two if this fight didn't end the whole situation. But how could she bring it up without sounding like she had been watching the whole time?

She was just thinking up ways to approach this troll and correct her on her wrongs, when suddenly there was a thump on bench beside her. Zeylla's head snapped to the side as the troll who sat down next to her spoke. Really, she just wanted to watch some trolls, maybe correct some discrepancies- show that she knew what she was talking about. But now she was being interrupted, which felt like it was happening far to often(though the outcome was not always bad).

She just didn't want to deal with it today, was all.
"You didn't startle me," she deadpanned before leaning away as the purpleblood leaned in closer. She did not like the way she was being eyeballed, and a small frown soured her face, "Well, it's a recreational area," she started, hoping her rudeness would scare off this troll(totally unaware that this was the other trolls idea as well, how ironic) before glancing in the way of the fight, which seemed to be calming down a little. Damn she had missed it, what happened to cause that change!?

Her frown deepened, "I'm relaxing, obviously. Now, did you need something?" perhaps she should have a little more grace speaking to a purpleblood, but Zeylla was never good with class.

ImaginationsParadise
e v e``

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:48 pm
"You don't saaaay." That deadpan face only made her lean over Zeylla again. Really, she reminded her of that one unnameable blueblood she once considered a friend. Of course now she's 200% over him. Totally. "Well, if that's the case, recreational places are always best enjoyed in paaaairs~" She chuckled, being straightforward as always. She took notice of the bitter tone, meaning that she was bothered by Eridia's actions.

Good. That was good. What was not good was the fact that the trio were slowly working things out. Weren't her charms good enough or were trolls these days stupid to know how much of a jewel she was? No matters, she could get at it again later. Right now, she was going to push this troll's buttons-- all of them. "Well since you've asked." Rudely, but she did ask.

"I need you to back off, go somewhere else other than here. A simple request really." Eridia whispered with a cocky smirk. "Unless you are a simpleton and I am in need to spell it out for you. Which in that case, I need you to b-a-c-k off sweetie." There was the hatchet. "Or ******** off if that easier to understand! Aren't I thoughtful?" She giggled.

"They didn't notice over their little drama, but I did. I know what you are doing." Eridia fluttered her lashes at the other and leaned back. "Body language says it all, and your body gave it away quickly. So I'm giving you an advice. Go somewhere else honey.Somewhere... I don't know, that fits more or less your winning personality." Like a post office or a library. BORING.

stringency
huehuehuehue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:16 am
With each remark, Zeylla's irritation level raised higher and higher. Her frown deepened on her face and she looked about as sour as a yellow oval fruit. When she had asked what the purpleblood wanted, she hadn't really wanted to know. She had just wanted her to leave. And now here they were, with this snide, cocky troll telling her to leave.

HA.

Zeylla knew she had to ways to go about this, over react and argue or take it casually and let the pot simmer. She decided to let the pot simmer.

"I would love to go somewhere else, but," she glanced over at the trolls, who were now definitely working things through. Damn she had missed the most important part, "but like you said, recreational places are always best enjoyed in pairs," she didn't actually want to share with this purpleblood, she was too invasive and obviously thought herself to be the better troll, but Zeylla could tell that sticking around would anger her more then being argumentative could ever do. This was a troll used to getting her way.

"So I think I'll stay, and enjoy this show, now if you don't mind," she turned her head away, making clear she was done and would just ignore the purpleblood now(or at least act like she ignored her until she hopefully left) and tuned back into the drama in the trees, where the two big trolls now looked like they were crying to each other while the younger, smaller troll looked a little relieved(not that she had probably done much, with those terrible auspit skills).

ImaginationsParadise
oh boy

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:30 pm
"Oh! But I do mind." Why wasn't she leaving? Why were this type of trolls so stubbornly annoying. Trying to ignore her, pfft, what an idiot. No one could ever ignore Eridia. She bowed no one ever did ever again.

If Zeylla was going to play this game, then Eridia would play so too. And she was determined to win it. Since being direct wasn't direct enough, then the highblood had too play her dirty tricks. So Eridia scoot over again, bumping against the other and sat right next to the hemoanon troll. "Oh how cute, really. You are charming, has anyone told you that before? I highly doubt it." She smiled. "But you are. Yoooou just need to bite your tongue, or cut it off. Yes, the second one sounds like a better ideaaaa." She chuckled and glanced at the now resolved conflict in disgust. Tears? Hugs? What was this, a badly written novella?

"Ugh, what a BORING ENDING! WHERE'S THE DRAMA?"
She screamed in her spongeclots. "Oops! I'm terribly sorry!"

Not! After all, she Zeylla was invading her space. "Ooooh, I'm very loud! I think you should GOOOO!" Eridia said in a sing song tone.

stringency
when in doubt, just scream into a person's ear

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:57 pm
What was this purpleblood's problem!? Zeylla understood, it was more pleasant to watch on your own, but she was not about to be chased off. She had seated herself on the bench first, and she could go somewhere else. She kept a stone face through most of Eridia's taunting, because she had learned the art of pocketing her emotions, and also it often times frustrated trolls more than a response could ever do.

But what she couldn't handle was the proximity of the purpleblood to her, it was uncomforting and disconcerting. Like something was about to happ--

"Ugh, what a BORING ENDING! WHERE'S THE DRAMA?"

She flinched away from the obscenely loud noise; her sensitive spongeclots rang for several second after Eridia screeched in her ear, and the telltale pang in the base of her thinkpan instantly put her on edge. REALLY. WHAT WAS THIS TROLL'S ISSUE?!

Her sing song voice was also aggravating, and Zeylla really did almost bit her tongue as she bit back her rage. But she didn't want to fight, she wanted relax.

Which was mostly a bullshit lie, because all Zeylla really wanted to do was punch that smug face until it was something a little more appealing to her.

I was here first. go back to where you came from, and we can both just pretend this unfortunate meeting never happened," her tone was tight, like a rope about to snap, and spit qith a hiss through clenched jaws.

ImaginationsParadise

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:26 pm
Eridia laughed so hard after seeing Zeylla reaction to her los shrill and couldn't help but wheeze. Oh what a lovely picture, she had done so good tonight! Even if this went against EVERYTHING she promised Fellah, Eridia had to admit it was fun. Making mischief was always fun, why couldn't he understand?

Oh well, she'd make him see the light in time.

"Yeeeeeeah.... No. I feel more confortable here, with you. Sitting here. Next. To. You." She smiled. "However, if you desperately want me to go away, then make me." The highblood giggled. "But I got a feeling I'm not going to be leaving aaaany time soooon~" Agian she sang to the hemoanon stranger wishing she could push all the buttons she could.

stringency

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:57 pm
Zeylla wasn't going to leave. She refused. She refused and she was staying where she was no matter what. And she was happy to put the hurt on such an annoying troll. So as Eridia's shrill, caustic singing breached her spongeclots, Zeylla grit her needle point teeth and gave the purpleblood a look that promised her physically lifting the other troll and throwing her if she didnt listen, before saying,

"I will say it one. Last. Time," she took a deep breath, because she could feel her tone rising into a yell as she spoke, and she needed to remain calm until the moment came, "Leave. Me. Alone," and with each word she prodded Eridia's upper arm, hard and sharp like the tone of her words.

Let Leechmom be mad, she was no troll to back down. Never. No one would get her to admit otherwise.

ImaginationParadise
POKE POKE POKE

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:35 pm
She let out a deep chuckle as she got her arm prodded. Goodness gracious, Eridia loved having her adrenaline this high. Her chuckles turned into a laugh once again. Taking a slight step back, she removed her gloves, her coat... Revealing a set of daggers strapped on both her arms. Eridia cocked her head slightly and brought both arms up slightly for Zeylla to see. If anything went out of her favor, Eridia still had her little prize well hidden in her bag. She wanted her to leave so badly? Then she had to do more than poke her.

"Make. Me." She smiled. Her stubbornness never let her back away from anything she might regret. "I dare you."

stringency
AAAAANd here's a fin? so we can start a battle on a fresh new thread! ouo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:20 pm
continued  

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items