[PRP]Caught Staring [Polair+Zeylla]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Two trolls meet on the beach, and learn a little about eachother.
The beach, on a pleasantly warm evening  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:24 pm
A cool breeze rolled across the beachfront, whistling by as the waves crashed against the sand. Zeylla's boots lay about 20 feet off from her, along with her jacket, and she wiggled her toes into the warm sand. she was enjoying her evening, having traveled to the beach to experience the power of the sea, and certainly she was entrhalled.

Another gust of wind rushed passed her, and Zeylla frowned, tucking her hair back from her face. The wind was a little annoying, but it didn't take from the beauty of the nature and its power before her.

Turning her back to the wind, Zeylla started to walk slowly down the beach, eyes lazily overlooking the sand. She wasn't looking for anything specific, but when a shell or stardisc caught her interest, she would pause and pick it up, eyeing it before either setting it back down or slipping it into the small sack she had with her today. She enjoyed collecting things, especially from areas she rarely visited, such as the beach.

She was so involved looking through the sand she didn't notice another troll was also on the beachfront, and looked up just in time to stop before bumping right into her. The other troll was facing towards her, and she mentally sighed a sigh of relief that she hadn't run into her(Zeylla quickly noted the fins and gold). That could have ended badly, some seadwellers were violent and unforgiving. She then quickly added, "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking," and dug a foot into the sand.

ImaginationsParadise
hope its okay if not let me know~

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:44 am
Polair was taking a breather after having a heated discussion with her lusus. Claud was beginning to complain about her hair and wished to cut it off to a respectable length. The bangs had to go, he said. You look like a lowblooded beggar. There was no way she was going to cut it. He didn't have the right to impose that on her.

"So what if my hair is this long? His is even longer and I don't see him trimming it." Sure he molted his hair now and then but that was a different entire concept. "Whatever..."

The high blood scoffed as she walked near the shoreline, feeling the waves lazily wash over her feet. It was a nice calming feeling. The sea always made her feel calm ever since she was a child. Despite the numerous of incidents, Civisect was the bast place in the world.

Tonight she wasn't wearing her echolocation bracelets. Claud had complained of those too. Claiming he should vary her accessories as well. Polair tried hard not to roll her eyes. I have to calm down. She thought.

Suppress this unnecessary emotional response and work things out. That's all she had to do. Suddenly she heard someone speak to her and the highblood tensed up a bit. She tried her best to check that her bangs were in place without being too obvious that she was hiding the fact that she was shamelessly blind.

"It's ok. Don't worry about it." She said as plainly as always and walked away to keep on wandering through the beach that she knew. She may be blind, but she remembered where most things were.

Perks of having a well developed thinkpan.

stringency
ouo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:03 pm
Zeylla was relieved that the other troll was pretty neutral(very neutral) about the situation, but there was something about her. Something the greyblood couldn't put her finger on. And she only got a moment to observe the troll before her before the seadweller turned heel and continued down the beach.

It took Zeylla all of five seconds to decide she needed to observe this toll. She let her walk a ways down the beach first before beginning her prowl. As she followed, she tried to pin point that feeling she got from the other troll. There was something about her. Was it mannerisms? Her body language(the way she hid her face, and was so quick to go on her way); was it because of her nonchalant attitude(strange for a highblood) perhaps? Or perhaps it was simply because Zeylla had seen very few seadwellers closer than 60 feet.

Either way, she was going to figure out this troll. She was interested. And she was going to find out. Even if that meant following the seadweller all day. She would just have to be careful not to be noticed, though it was hard to do so a empty beach. Very few places to hid, should the other troll turn around and look behind her.

Oh well.
She was doing it anyways.

ImaginationParadise
:3

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:38 pm
Polair was having an odd feeling, not that all her feelings felt otherwise but... Something wasn't quite right. The seadweller ignored the feeling and resumed wandering, a bit faster this time.

Why did she feel like she was being followed? It couldn't possibly be post traumatic responses right? She merely chuckled at that thought. She couldn't possibly be traumatized. She was just too smart for that. But still... The beach wasn't particularly crowded tonight. What if another beast was trying to... No.

She stopped her tracks and stood still for a moment. Her hands were staring to feel clammy at the idea of someone or something following her. Maybe I should go back into the water. She thought, it was obvious the highblood was a bit too anxious in this situation. So it was best to leave for now and swim back home.

That would've been a smooth plan if Polair could see. Instead of throwing herself in the direction of the water, she lunged face first onto the sand.

It was clear she was having a hard time acting "cool".

stringency
swims on sand

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:54 am
ImaginationParadise
i totally started writing this in caps and had to restart OTL

Zeylla was finding it curious that, as the seadweller walked(and she stalked) that she didn't seem to look around much. What was the reason she was on the beach. She wasn't enjoying the ocean, she wasn't looking for washed up aquatic life, or even looking for a good spot to build a sand castle. Just walking. Interesting, and strange.

And then she started slowing down, and Zeyllas brow arched significantly as she paused her step and waited to see what happened.The seadweller's shoulders were tense, and her hands were clenched. Almost like she was nervous or anxious. For a moment the greyblood was worried she had sensed she was being followed, and started to turn herself about when the seadweller dropped, face first, into the sand.

What?

Zeylla couldn't understand what was going on. One minute she's walking, with no sense of looking for anything or even enjoying her surroundings and the next, the purpleblood is faceplanting in the sand. On purpose. That was absolutely on purpose. She watched the other troll lay there for a moment, but she didn't seem to move. Just laid there, face first, in the sand.

Maybe it was some strange ritual of the purplebloods? Zeylla was finding herself continually surprised by the trolls around her, so it would be no surprise to find a troll who buried her face in the sand on a daily(?) basis.

But after a few moments more, she started to wonder if perhaps the troll was just not all together. So she cleared her throat and broke the silence with,

"What are you even doing?"  

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:48 pm
The waves lazily washed over her as she laid still. Polair hoped nobody took notice of her, but of course, as everything bad was happening to her nowadays, someone indeed noticed. Oh great, just great. Someone had seen her embarrassing miscalculations. If Zeylla wouldn't have spoken, the seadweller would've stayed there for a long time. The voice seemed familiar... Wasn't this the troll who almost crossed path with her earlier?

Was she... following her?

Shaking the water off her hair, Polair dusted some of the sand off her face and body as she kneeled. "I was just checking the physical properties of sand, as it's primarily composed of finely granulated silica and various rock, coral, shell or lava fragments, I wanted to see the percentage of each." She said as a matter of fact. "I was also checking its density."

Polair always came up with an excuse for her mistakes. She really didn't know if others believed her or not and she really didn't want to think about it. To appear truthful, the highblood dug a hand onto the sand and took a handful. "See?" She really didn't know if she was looking at the other, nor she could verify. "This is most likely 100 pounds per cubic foot while wet packed sand is probably 130 pounds per cubic foot."

"But enough of its properties and density." She stood up, hands placed behind her back looking serious as ever. "What do you want? If you were following me, then it means you needed something from me."

She started deducing possible requests. "... Do you need, um, directions?"

stringency
-pol angrily shakes sand-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:26 pm
Zeylla stared down at the seadweller as she dusted the sand off herself, and felt her brow arching again(it was going to get stuck in that position, she was sure of it) as she was told exactly, in detail, why the troll before her had dove face first into the sand. While her explanation was full of logic, Zeylla saw none in it's design. How did one inspect sand with their face literally buried in it? Sure, density seemed more realistic but it all just seemed too odd.

Also, her hand full of sand was offered to the empty space about 3 feet to Zeylla's left.

"I...see," she said carefully, because she wasn't stupid enough to insult a seadweller, so it was best to just...agree. And evidently the purpleblood needed to know why Zeylla was following.

"No, I don't need directions," she said, and after a tense moment of silence, she realized this was not the answer expected of her, so she added, "I was just observing....things." no way she was saying she had been observing her.

Just...things.

ImaginationParadise
:3c

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:13 pm
It was a relieve she had convinced this stranger the cause of her antics. Stretching slightly, Polair wondered what exactly was the other observing. There where plenty of this to look at the beach like the rolling waves, the sky... Polair couldn't help but wonder what was catching the other's attention so much that they just needed to observe. Maybe it was something scientific?

"...Well." She said, awkwardly breaking the silence. "Here on our stompin’ grounds, there are plenty of things to look at." She blinked repeatedly, going over her sentence over and over again to identify that she had, indeed, used a lexicon killing slang. Where the heck she got that from? "A-assuming you're not for these parts? Uh."

What the actual glub is wrong with my vocabulary right now? The highblood thought. She just had to calm down, as she was still shaken by the idea of another dangerous beast attacking her with her guard down. Clearly she needed to hear a dictionary when she decided to go back home. "Pardon-- I mean. My apologizes... It's just not one of my days. What I meant to say was that, there are just too many things to observe and am intrigued to what exactly are you looking at. If it's something involving the beach, I could show you around. I know a few places that are worth to observe."

This was true, she did grow up in these parts!
stringency
somewhere polair is kicking someone's butt for tainting her vocabulary

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces