Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🎭Chatterbox
Anyone looking forward to new Samurai Jack?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:30 pm
I've always loved this show! Unfortunately I haven't been able to catch it from start to finish and I'm quite sure I've missed a few episodes here and there. Regardless of all that, I have never been able to turn the channel when this show was on, much like I won't change the channel if Futurama is on, no matter how many times I've seen it.

The Scotsman is my favorite character, of course, his wife is the comedy killer rofl

I kick myself because I don't own any copies of it when I should. I can't wait to see how the next 10 episodes turns out.

I love the fact that nothing in the show dies unless it is a robot. I love the characters and the determination of Jack himself, as well as his skills. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:31 pm
I thought the show ended quite a long time ago. When was it announced there would be more episodes? I've seen a few episodes here and there back when Cartoon Network had it playing, but haven't ever finished the entire series. That's all I remember. ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:48 pm
Princess Zelda21
I thought the show ended quite a long time ago. When was it announced there would be more episodes? I've seen a few episodes here and there back when Cartoon Network had it playing, but haven't ever finished the entire series. That's all I remember. ^_^*

That is why it blew me away there was more to come emotion_awesome

google results here

It's been advertised on AS a few times now. When I first saw it I screamed at my husband "Samurai Jack is coming back?!" and he was like "oh yeah, Samurai Jack is back.....*picks nose*" The A-hole watches more TV than I do and didn't even bother to tell me about it!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:49 am
Pwnder
Princess Zelda21

That is why it blew me away there was more to come emotion_awesome

google results here

It's been advertised on AS a few times now. When I first saw it I screamed at my husband "Samurai Jack is coming back?!" and he was like "oh yeah, Samurai Jack is back.....*picks nose*" The A-hole watches more TV than I do and didn't even bother to tell me about it!

Huh, I see. Thank you for the gift by the way! I've been trying to collect the "Game of Thrones" items for a while. This is the best I could do for one of Zelda's outfits from "Breath of the Wild." Still haven't made her other one yet since watching the trailer. ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
🎭Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items