http://www.21deadmonkeys.com/archive/thisisyourbrain.html  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:57 pm
lol I love www.21deadmonkeys.com  

GIoom
Vice Captain

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:36 pm
Oh yes, definitely a funny a** comic! "Yaaay! Hoss is alive!" whee

I still like Nothing Nice To Say more... even though that's a punk comic. "Ahhhhhh! The foul beast spewed it's venomous a** juices in my eyes! Little green b*****d!" I think that had me laughing to tears for 10 minutes straight.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Ivan_The_Punk
Oh yes, definitely a funny a** comic! "Yaaay! Hoss is alive!" whee

I still like Nothing Nice To Say more... even though that's a punk comic. "Ahhhhhh! The foul beast spewed it's venomous a** juices in my eyes! Little green b*****d!" I think that had me laughing to tears for 10 minutes straight.
lol had me cracked up for a while too.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

The Unstoppable Sheep

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:14 am
Is there a prequal comic to 21 dead monkeys? It looked like there was supposed to be, could someone post the link?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:20 pm
Ska comic- hurrah! *saves in favorites, to visit when is not supposed to be doing work*  

girl_no_13

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:04 pm
The Unstoppable Sheep
Is there a prequal comic to 21 dead monkeys? It looked like there was supposed to be, could someone post the link?
Yeah I know what you mean. Ooh! Dominic Deegan! Great comic! Favorite Character = Jacob. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:44 pm
I LOVE 21DEADMONKEYS
haha that comic is the best. Has anyone hear read nothing nice to say or Joe and monkey or any other online web comics?  

aleoop123

YoKo The Pastry Farmer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:19 pm
Yeah...I do pennyarcade...and 21dm.

Oh yeah...go to www.choppingblock.org ...unless you are weak of heart...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:22 pm
i chekt the link for 21 dead monkeys, then they were talking bout nothing nice 2 say, so i chekt that, then i went to joe and monkey, red all of them, cause there, yea thats right, AWSOME  

Marbles_shrooms

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:54 am
i have explored 21 Dead Monkeys- and i love it! Its just fantastic, I get mosat of the jokes, which I find pretty good as Im English and have only just heard of bands like Catch 22 and Streetlight Manifesto.
I read Nihilism and MegaTokyo- best webcomic in the world- i heart Miho!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:30 pm
I love 21 dead monkeys. Poor lonely Afganistan rude boy XD  

King Of The Ska
Captain

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:14 pm
Yo, check today's comic's rant (the actual comic, not the poster for their charity show). Yeah, I totally posted that rant. No bullshit. I talk to Boston on AIM, and she mentioned she couldn't think of anything to write, so I offered my services, and she's like "have fun". So I did. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:26 pm
*jealous* could I murder you and get a bit of plastic surgery and take over your life? domokun heart

I read too many web comics for my own good. It takes me an hour efore I actually ge tto my homework...  

UreshiiNyoko

Asthen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:40 pm
i'm still trying to get through 8 years of penny arcade. i think i'm on 2002, now.  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff