Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] potential repercussions (liam & jeremiah)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:52 pm
It was not that odd to see Liam at Equinox, not anymore at least and pleasantries were even exchanged while they fixed their drinks. (Jeremiah had a habit of trying out some of the blends that Eve came up with, enjoying the chance to find out if there was something new he could enjoy and not staying with the same old, familiar brews.)

Today, however, when he caught sight of Liam he raised a hand in polite greeting before he approached. "I don't suppose you have some time to spare today? I wanted to get your advice and input about something."

Silverah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:51 am
Liam seemed momentarily caught off-guard - he dropped a Sugar in the Raw packet into his tea and then, wincing, tried to fish it out. "Yeah," he said, forcing a smile. "Of course. Just let me-"

With a swear, he flicked the soggy packet into the trash.

"Should we sit down?" he asked. "Do you expect this to take long?"

azuredreams

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:40 pm
"I owe you a drink," Jeremiah said with a sympathetic, apologetic look as Liam had to fish out the sugar packet. His own drink only ever had a small dash of cream, tea stirred until it was a shade lighter than it had been previous.

"Sitting would probably be best. I'm not entirely sure if this will take long or not." His head tilted towards one of the quieter spots in Equinox (though they were all quiet, this one just lacked nearby people) to sit. "If it runs too long, perhaps a more ... scheduled meeting could be arranged."

Silverah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:08 am
"No, no," said Liam, waving his free hand dismissively. "It's fine." He certainly intended to drink it as if there was nothing wrong, anyway.

"There's good," he agree, and followed Jeremiah over to the corner. "And you know how to reach me."

He took a seat in one of the armchairs, crossing his legs neatly at the knees, holding his cup with manners from a different century. "What has you curious, Mr. Mercer?"

azuredreams

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:23 pm
Following Liam, Jeremiah claimed the other armchair that occupied the nook. He sat himself, very much poised as he took a sip of his tea and then held the cup between his hands (soaking up as much of the warmth as he could).

"A few questions about magic, actually. As it turns out, I have filled the shoes of someone who had far more knowledge than I on the subject," especially so as this reality's Jeremiah grew up in a world where magic was known even if not widespread, "and I was wondering if you could speak to you about magic and medicine. I'm aware it's frowned upon to mix the two but I want to ... make sure I am understanding a few things."

He knew no one else, aside from Renard, that he could speak about this to.

Silverah

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff