Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Musica's Frozen Flower Breedings { winners pg. 10 } Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:28 pm
Ryuu was kind enough to let me steal their same forms for my breedings. Thank you Ryuu. + + <3

Musica's February 2017 Breedings

Starts: February 25, 2017 @ 3:30PM EST
Ends: February 28, 2017 @ 11:59PM EST

Slots
  • 2 Open (both Standard and Spirit)
  • Maybe a CC, depending.

Payment
  • Breedings are free!

Rules
  • Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. We are not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.
  • This is a polite reminder that colorists do not have to pass down incredibly complex traits, such as full-body custom scales or unique leg poses.
  • Another reminder is to please check and ensure you have been added to the list correctly. We will do our best to keep the list accurate and updated frequently, but mistakes do happen, especially when there's a high number of entrants. With this rule, we will no longer be rolling an additional slot for missed people (exceptions may be made depending on the circumstance, but they are just that: exceptions, and not the rule).
  • Post certed images. It helps us see soquili without having to click every link. If you don't have a cert, a thumbnailed uncert with proof that you've posted a cert request will suffice.
  • Provide full names. This applies to both the soquili and all owners. Please make sure they're spelled correctly as we copy the information directly from the form.
  • Fill out the form completely. If we spot something wrong, we'll try to point it out so it can be reposted.
  • Forms cannot be edited if it affects the list. Once the couple is put on the main list, we will not be going back and re-checking every form. However, you are allowed to edit anything that doesn't affect the list, such as adding uncerts, teepee links, throwbacks, or form modifiers. If you need to edit anything past that, see the next bullet point.
  • If you need to fix anything that changes the list (be it by our request or your own), state in this thread that you are voiding your original, listed entry. After that, you may post the new form. (Again, reposting is only necessary if you make any edits that affect the lists.)
  • Uncerts are preferred, but not required. Please link to uncerts if you have access to them. They let us see the pet more clearly, and pass on small traits that we may have otherwise missed.
  • Each person can be involved in no more than two pairs in each raffle. One person may enter both of the couples they are involved with themselves if they need to, but make certain that couples are not posted twice. Work out ahead of time with your breeding partners who will be responsible for entering in a pair. If they are entered twice, they may be disqualified from that raffle.
    If you do not have breeding rights to a soquili you co-own, then it does not count towards your two-couple limit, but you may NOT receive a basket from that breeding in any way, shape, or form.
  • You may only win two breedings per month total (bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles.
  • Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission, can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.

! REMINDERS !

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS
It is required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles.

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

CO-OWNERSHIP
If one of the co-owners of a Soq in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys, if an owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co-own a basket with the person with no rights.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:38 pm
Entry Form
(One per couple. Read rules in the first post before editing posted forms.)

[quote="Parent1Name x Parent2Name"][b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b] (If you say yes, it's possible you -- and other viewers -- will be able to see the adult stages ahead of time. Say no if you'd prefer they be kept a surprise.)

[b]Unedited?:[/b] Yes/No

Entry Code:
[code]Parent1Name (owners) x Parent2Name (owners)

[b]Parent 1:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )

[b]Parent 2:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=LINK][ X ][/url]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Lifemate?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]RP Approved?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]Low Luck?:[/b] Yes/No

[spoiler][list=1]
[*] list of attempts
[/list][/spoiler]

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns other than the ones the parents have.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)[/quote]

Themed Twists

I'll be doing Frozen Flower twists for this breeding. That means I can do a combination of Spring and Winter themes. If you are interested in said twists, here's a form to include:

[align=center][size=18] [color=dodgerblue] [b] Frozen Flowers [/b][/color][/size][/align]

[color=lightblue][size=18] [b]Generic Winter Themes[/b][/size] [/color]
Breeds:
~~~ Would you mind drafts?:
Themes:
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?:
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?:
~~~ Wintery Colors?:
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? :
~~~ Scarves? :
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?:
~~~ Furry Accessories?:
~~~ Ribbons and bows?:
~~~ Lanturns?:
~~~ Wintery pets?:
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

[color=lightgreen][size=18][b]Generic Spring Themes[/b][/size][/color]
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?:
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?:

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired markings?:
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired colors?: [size=9][i](please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED)[/i][/size]
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?:
~~~ Would you mind plant growths?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?:
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?:
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?:

Additional Form Modifiers
(Optional)

Baby Bump
If your soquili is a mare in a standard female x male breeding, a mare in a spirit poly breeding where the main pair is female x male, or a male seathi in a female seathi x male seathi breeding, your soquili is eligible to receive a baby bump image! Please use the modifier below if you want it; it's not necessary for those who already have a pregnant image, and optional even if your soquili lacks one.

[size=18][color=cornflowerblue][b]This pair wants a baby bump![/b][/color][/size]

Twins & Triplets
If you want the possibility of twins or triplets (if applicable) please post this at the top of your form. This gives me the option of giving your pony a twin or triplet of the same gender with minimal color or edit changes. Saying yes does not guarantee you will get them, it simply give me the option. Only post if you want the option -- if you don't, ignore this modifier!

[size=18][color=red][b]Prepare for trouble. . . make that double! I want twins or triplets![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Twins?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Triplets if Applicable?:[/b] Yes/No

Growth Omission
If you'd like to skip some stages for faster growths, please use the form below. If you're unsure what this entails or where to make permission forms, you can read up on them here!

[size=16][b][color=#ce0066]Speedy Delivery![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form:[/b] [url=]_____[/url]
[b]Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with:[/b] Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon

Bald Ponies
If you have a bald parent or both parents are bald, their offspring will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color][/size]

Scarred Ponies
If you have a parent with scars, they won't be added to the offspring (assuming they're recognized as scars, as some may be misinterpreted as markings). If you want your kids to have scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color][/size]

Battle Damage
If you have a parent with broken horns, battered wings, tattered feathers and membranes, and so forth, their kids will have a chance of getting them unless you post the following form. If your soquili has custom wings/horns/tails/etc. that are broken off or incomplete due to damage, the children will have the chance to have complete wings/horns/tails/etc. in the perceived 'pre-damaged' style of the parents.

[size=18][color=red][b]Let the children not carry the sins of the parents (Undamaged Wings/horns/tails/etc)[/b][/color][/size]

Human Clothing
Soquili with human clothing -- such as pants, tight skirts, and most shirts -- will be ponified and made into capes, arm/leg warmers, blankets, and additional accessories, even if both parents are fully dressed in human clothing UNLESS you add this to your form.

[size=18][color=blue][b]I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!![/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Even pants/skirts?[/b]: Y/N

Bearded Ponies
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur

[size=18][color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/Roleplay
Personality/Plot Form: This is totally optional and will only give us stuff to play with IF we feel like it. This is not a personality-based breeding, and the offspring will thus not gain edits if the parents are unedited (though templated items may be added if we see fit) unless we roll a throwback or variant.

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]What are their parents' personalities?[/b]
[i]Parent 1:[/i]
[i]Parent 2:[/i]

[b]Do the parents have professions?[/b]
[i]Parent 1:[/i]
[i]Parent 2:[/i]

[b]Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:[/b] (please post a summary if able)

[b]What are their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around, etc.) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family Culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

If you're going to mention Soquili that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.
[b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[/list]

If you want an open spot to type generic things that'd help us figure out what variations to do (rituals, gifts they'd be given at a young age or when they come of age (aka become adults), etc.)
[b]Additional Info:[/b]

Skinwalker Form Addition
THIS IS OPTIONAL; however, if you have a purewalker couple, some will not CC you unless you fill out this form.

[size=18][color=olive][b]~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~[/b][/color][/size]

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
[size=9]It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.[/size]

[spoiler][b]Question:[i] If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with [u]insists[/u] on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?[/i]
Answer:[/b]

[b]Question:[i] Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups? [/i]

[b]Question:[i] In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.[/i]
[/spoiler]

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:40 pm
List

.... Page 1
  1. Arlequin (Calixita) x Xavier (Calixita)
  2. Gullveig (Calixita) x Milo'Koa (Scaramouche Fandango)
  3. Anahera (Miss Cherie) x Steinarr Farran (spelldancer)
  4. Yuuka (Kyrieko) x Taith (mistalina13)
  5. Ilyrana (Mahogany Sunset) x Okeanos (Rhyleigh)
  6. Hakumei ( Amira Keller ) x Bedwyr ( Mahogany Sunset )
  7. Vervada (Faithofthefallen) x Kaiser Knochen (Lestragne)
  8. Nsia (Yushika) x Vorpal (Faithofthefallen)
  9. AF Goldenes Herz "Liebe" (Moire Frost) x Glósóli (Moire Frost)
  10. Irina Knucklebones (~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Wafi (spelldancer)
  11. Angra Mainyu (Bluedemonwolf) x Bastion (Bluedemonwolf)
  12. Trance (Cornetified) x Llyr Yates (Bluedemonwolf)
  13. Laurelin (Tsunake) x Chimalsi (Lady_Ourania)

.... Page 2

14. Makutu ( Junglerunner ) x Mr.Brason ( Pepzilla )
  15. Florian (Junglerunner) x Burbane (Beejoux)
  16. Legolas (Sleet Tempest Snape/Niloufer) x Lady Requiem (Sleet Tempest Snape)
  17. Fiorella (Pollack) x Maral De Luxure (sage_the_vampric_angel)
  18. Anya( Pollack) x Nikandros ( Epine de Rose)
  19. Lady Minuet (Sleet Tempest Snape) x Li-Wei (Rein_Carnation)
  20. Darkfire (Moire Frost) x Svadilfari (Kyjoto)
  21. Naoreth’Saeval [Crimson Ribbon] x Dimitrios [Kivras]
  22. Nash (Manda) x Kinak (Whoan)
  23. Layilme (Manda) x Dionysus (-_Wish of Tevarae_-)
  24. Astraea (Rein_Carnation) x Ellessar (Kyjoto)
  25. Taion "Moonfang" (Kivras) x Acidic Deluge (Rinial Sisterdragon)
  26. Mirabilis (xKOVAKtheWOLFx) x Volaille(RamuneGrl)
  27. Ayita (Malhith) x Yggdrasil (LOLTERNATIVE)
  28. Neon Twilight (AstoriaFallen) x Lothiriel (LOLTERNATIVE)
  29. Hibiki (lysia_nyteblade) x Moira Ama'lir (Koiasi)
  30. TumbleBug Airay (lysia_nyteblade) x Vysz Lovesche (itsie bitsie spider Formerly icy serenade)
  31. Jamaica (Kesmi) x Fajar (Kesmi)
  32. Jaziel (Mia Lovasz) x Ziru (Caitlyn Hellstorm and Graphophobia (former name)/Wrath of Kant)
  33. Deziferia (Mia Lovasz) x Kristopher (Kesmi)

.... Page 3

34. Daylene (Moxxiie) x Svartaf (Thrivis)
  35. Shania Leigh (Moxxiie) x Dhiren (Insane Butterfly)
  36. Li Ronen Xolani (dawns_aura) x Brynden 'Bloodraven' Rivers (dawns_aura)
  37. Lady Liliah (dawns_aura) x Ch'rdili Guli (dawns_aura)
  38. Allide the Whisperer (One Over Three) x Uzumaki (Revolutionary Roniel)
  39. Zandera (Ebonrune & Moxxiie) x Hokkan (Ebonrune)
  40. Maevlynn (Pink Pandah Bear) x Saxon Sinclair (Kettyn)
  41. Malvolia (Lady Aria Starstone) x Sama'el (Lady Aria Starstone)
  42. Whisper (Ebonrune) x Meissa Lucifus (Lady Aria Starstone)
  43. Heliotrope ( Kyrieko ) x Andromeidis ( sesshiyasha )
  44. Darwin (Jackariah Beckett) x Txiki Teathxng (Jackariah Beckett)
  45. Tamamo ( ~Twilight...Angel~ ) x Hollow Tzalmon (Kaya Wolf Moon and Wasteland Wyvern )
  46. Blight ( Wasteland Wyvern ) x Maya Nox ( Sawaki )
  47. Nicnevin (Infinities) x Cassiel (Jackariah Beckett)
  48. Death to My Foes "Jellyfish" (xxx Yuki Bear xxx) x Iris (xxx Yuki Bear xxx)
  49. Ursula the Wicked (xxx Yuki Bear xxx) x Vladislav the Cruel (xxx Yuki Bear xxx)
  50. Azure (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko) x Unesdala Aisgi (Das Tor)
  51. Meihui (Peppermint Coffee) x Indra (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko)
  52. Nalani (Cheyriddle4) x Uturuncu'Aya(Tara de Draiocht )
  53. Aso (Revel1984) x Malikai (Cheyriddle4)

.... Page 4

54. Totty Baker x Morpheus (Tara de Draiocht)
  55. Chosovi ( XxXPandamoniumXxX ) x Gareth ( Regal Renegade )
  56. Istas Misae (LunarRei_SilverBlood) x Claude (Sweenys_Revenge)
  57. Tranquility (LunaRei_SilverBlood) x Maramu (Nyhility)
  58. Nocturne (Sabin Duvert) x Messiah (Naita and DivineSaturn
  59. Gogol (.Tortured. .Pumpkin. ) x Legion (Kamiki)
  60. Miyuki (Kamiki) x Faris (Kamiki)
  61. Fianna (Sabin Duvert) x Dae'Ruil (Sabin Duvert)
  62. Mi Ren Ko (Revolutionary Roniel) x Roarke (Nisshou H)
  63. Conduit (Epine de Rose) x Persaeus (Epine de Rose)
  64. Cirque (cursedandwandering) x Basskirk "The Butcher" (Fea Line)
  65. Irena (cursedandwandering) x Brioche (cursedandwandering )
  66. Lilith (Zakiax) x Remiel (Snowbelle Thundara)
  67. Niko(Snowbelle Thundara) x Raina (Snowbelle Thundara)
  68. Mireya (FrostyPeaches) x Kade (Kade)
  69. Tián Lōng (Phail Ninja) x Acheron Parthenopaeus (`Swirly)
  70. Cadora Solace (Tygress Dream) x Caius (Phail Ninja)

.... Page 5

71. Quenthel (Amira Keller) x Zavi (Natsuko-neko and SkyDragono)
  72. Drucilla (Natsuko-neko) x Azrael (Kaefaux)
  73. Echo (owners) x Khalon (owners)
  74. Absinthe (owners) x Reverberation (owners)
  75. Tairyn Ezbra ( She-Ra of Etheria ) x Brutus ( Darkmoon Dancer )
  76. Akis Sangfroid (Divena & DivenasMom) x Gregor Smirnov (Angelique DelaMort)
  77. Aguta Gatherer of the Dead (kaliskanny) x Xanatos Serdear (Divena & DivenasMom)
  78. Niamh( stormflower ) x Ravi (Leez0rz/o-Elixir-o)
  79. Kachina Amachi ( stormflower ) x Izumi ( Niyaru Delacroix )
  80. Lady Immersa de Luminia (-MoomoolatteCha- & RadiantRose Midnight) x Fynn (Wasteland Wyvern & Kaya Wolf Moon)
  81. Lihi Xiang (LydaLynn) x Nostalion (Pandora Talie)
  82. Anthea (Pandora Talie) x Jullian (Pandora Talie)
  83. Kiyoraka Ashi ( Kara Asumie ) x Zar'roc ( Tefla )
  84. Enali ver Rash (SkyDragono) x Itzal (Rhyleigh)
  85. Ainsley (SSBrosB) x Astraea (Missy-Kun)
  86. Flidais ( HoneyTeaTree ) x Cygnus ( Malikztiah Ankhere )
  87. Lona (HoneyTeaTree) x Tocapo (Fatal Irony)
  88. Ume Tsubaki (Fatal Irony) x Xue Fang (AislingJuno)
  89. Olive (Rita Zyon) x Merrick (Rita Zyon)
  90. Giselle (Rita Zyon) x Tobiah (Rita Zyon)
  91. Maiko Kanayami (Sesshiyasha) x Katsumi Sakazuki (Kettyn)

.... Page 6

92. Nakir (DaerilS) x Finnegan (Laroawan)
  93. Sheria (Candle Wick Ghost) x Giuseppe (Ryuukishin)
  94. Thera of Annu (Thalea) x Azrael (Ryuukishin)
  95. Mystic Lyric ( Lunadriel ) x Rosiotti ( Celestial Requiem )
  96. Edana Hatetalon ( Lunadriel ) x Brynjar ( techabyte )
  97. Tomoe (Natelie) x Hoshi (o-Elixir-o)
  98. Savva (Whoan) x Cerrajón Titanoboa (Melomar)
  99. Pavati Osmena (ABVirus) x Steve (Tisiphone)
  100. Tenzin (belloblossom) x Primrose (belloblossom)
  101. Jacqueline (White Neko Chan) x Zopyros Bones (ChaosTheories)
  102. Poe (JetAlmeara) x Cassava Noctis (she-ra of Etheria)
  103. Jarita (JetAlmeara) x Eversong (JetAlmeara)
  104. Rocket (Sweenys_Revenge) x Candy Heart (Yuuka Kurokawa)
  105. Plumeria (yoko lorako) x Memnon (~Masamune~)
  106. Fallon (yoko lorako) x Disuto (~Masamune~)
  107. Fayth (Natelie) x Toma-Kun (Kara Asumie)
  108. Nenetl (Agneza) x B'alam (Agneza)

.... Page 7

109. Miss Ethel Anne (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.) x Honovi (RadiantRose Midnight)
  110. Valkyrie (catmagick) x Lok (catmagick)
  111. My’Riah (Reeve_Tuesti) x Bikanel (Nisshou H)
  112. Maeva (Twitchapher the 3rd) x Cypress (Teh Cheryl)
  113. Kiarasteri (Jinx Creed) x Nozdormu (JadeEye)
  114. Lycotheia (Jinx Creed) x Nightstalker (Jynk)
  115. Serafina [[A.V]] x Syn norikous [nekolulu]
  116. Vanya Caladwen (Niyaru Delacroix) x Caym Quinn Dupre (Candle Wick Ghost & Niyaru Delacroix)
  117. Roxy ( ramenli ) x Carwyn ( Ath e a r t )
  118. Chocolat Chaud (CitrusCupcake) x Wolfheart (Kaya Wolf Moon)
  119. Sara (Andranis) x Kaleo (Andranis)
  120. Lithrhovanel (Fea Line) x Zageit (Alanna the Pirate Queen)
  121. Aria's Rhapsody ( ArashiX ) x Payton ( x_Faux Affliction_x )
  122. Ru'atheria ( ArashiX ) x Tanqueray ( dolphingurl )
  123. Rylan (Strawberri Stardust) x Liela (Rinial Sisterdragon)
  124. Minali Azzara (Strawberri Stardust) x Ostander Enver (irishgirl1017)
  125. Ashriel (Mx Cherie) x Iki'ryo (Uta)
  126. Hedva (baby_gwing) x Paku’iku’i (Uta)
  127. Rajni (o-Elixir-o/Ithiltari) x Alistair (AlexiaSilver)

.... Page 8

128. Queen Yrsa Snaerblod (Mewsings of An Angel) x Mul Raj (Reeve_Tuesti)
  129. Tobia (Teh Cheryl) x Yngvarr "The Viking" (Mewsings of An Angel)
  130. Topper Taetel (Chi Honda) x Teykali (Rinial Sisterdragon)
  131. Lullaby (Cowboy Peep) x Brooklyn Willow (Pink Pandah Bear)
  132. Uxia (XxXPandamoniumXxX) x Bacardi (Cowboy Peep)
  133. Cináed (dbz2010) x Dicae (dbz2010)
  134. Lockes (belloblossom) x Calixto Rosario de Papilio (hanging gallow)
  135. Cangoolie Ichtaca (hanging gallow) x Effie (Summer Raaven)
  136. Gluzar (baby_gwing) x Wakiza (baby_gwing)
  137. Esmeralda (Draconian_Peacock) x Hibiki (Draconian_Peacock)
  138. Vyk'zlade (Eternal Xantara) x Ilex(AislingJuno )
  139. Obelus (ABVirus) x Iron Jaw (SilverShieldwolf)
  140. Nikita (Ririka) xTalos (Ishtanballa)
  141. Vanetette (Ririka) x Zutnic (GunSniper)
  142. Quintessa (Lunarflowermaiden) x Xerxes (tefla)
  143. Mi-Shoku ( ProphetOfProfit ) x Niveus ( Valkymie )
  144. Votif Chandelle || ProphetOfProfit x Sicore|| Saedusk
  145. Cameo (bella dea) x Constantine (CitrusCupcake)

.... Page 9

146. Viviana (Lunarflowermaiden) x Gilby (Lunarflowermaiden)
  147. Chromaggia (Thalea) x Stroud (Painted Moose)
  148. Zor Striply (IvoryRyu.20) x Pól Eoghan (Melomar)
  149. Nicoraga (IvoryRyu.20) x Scrularta (IvoryRyu.20)
  150. Delia (Kamiki x Chibi Hige) x Sirius (Kamiki x Chibi Hige)
  151. Lady Blót Snærblod (Yumitoko II) x Borsa (Vistada)
  152. Akuba (Yumitoko II) x Aurynne (Yumitoko II)
  153. Nuaelnae Hathiel (LydaLynn) x Nuke (Candle Wick Ghost/Lady_Katsaya)
  154. Vanya (Nyx Queen of Darkness) x Voodoo (Amirynth)
  155. Semuan-Ya Vasszuraj (Nyx Queen of Darkness and dawns_aura) x Raivis (Malhith)
  156. Farore (Vistada) x Koyo (Nerpin)
  157. Pandemic (Ghouliboo) x Heart Taker (Ghouliboo)
  158. Catrina (dolphingurl) x Auberyn (dolphingurl)
  159. Cade Milotic (Tygress Dream) x Poisson d'amour(Tygress Dream)
  160. Talia (Dollfie) x Ion (Dollfie)
  161. Titania (Dollfie) x Flora (Dollfie)
  162. Alexander Flew (MiladyEmerald) x Kona Maylea (MiladyEmerald)
  163. Lumi (Strifeling) x Thistle Boneblossom (Strifeling)

.... Page 10

164. Yin Yu (Strifeling) x Yulia Belrose (Strifeling)
  165. Kavu Kuran ( FrostyPeaches ) x Rosabell ( lux_rayne13 )
  166. Astranaar (Lilmissy4205) x Nalak'sha (Amirynth)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:41 pm
Extra just in case

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:51 pm
fixed the date, whoops. 2tired2be setting this up, I guess. post away.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:11 pm
Arlequin x Xavier
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Unedited?: No

Entry Code:
Arlequin (Calixita) x Xavier (Calixita)

Parent 1: Arlequin (Calixita)
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid)
pregnant stage: I have one already

Parent 2: Xavier (Calixita)
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: Calixita

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: Yes

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

Same Breed Variants: Yes (Love the newest unicorn tail especially)
---Templates to Avoid: See under the spoiler!

Kelpi
  • Original Templates
  • Orca Templates

Unicorn
  • Corkscrew Style Horn

Trading Post Items
  • Lucky Paw Necklace
  • Blankets
  • Saddles
  • Lanterns

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations: Mahi x Noble Heart

Prepare for trouble. . . make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes/CC
Triplets if Applicable?: Yes/CC

Frozen Flowers

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds:
~~~ Would you mind drafts?: Go for it, but only if they have the draft/warhorse fetlocks or edited fetlocks
Themes:
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Go for it!
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Go for it!
~~~ Wintery Colors?: CC
Wintery Markings?: Go for it!
~~~ Bells? : Go for it!
~~~ Scarves? : Go for it!
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Go for it!
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Go for it!
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Go for it!
~~~ Lanturns?: Go for it, but not attached to hair
~~~ Wintery pets?: Go for it!
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Saddles, candles

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: No thank you

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired markings?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired colors?: CC
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind plant growths?: No thank you
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Saddles, candles, eggs

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Go for it!

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:23 pm
Gullveig x Milo'Koa
This pair wants a baby bump!

Entry Code:
Gullveig (Calixita) x Milo'Koa (Scaramouche Fandango)

Soquili 1: Gullveig (Calixita)
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )

Soquili 2: Milo'Koa (Scaramouche Fandango)
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Feral (purewalker only) )

Pregnant Stage: I want one
Teepees: Calixita | Scaramouche Fandango

---Lifemate?: No

Twins/Triplets?: No

Livestream?: Yes

Low Luck?: Yes

Same Breed Variants: Yes (Newer feline paws are loved!)
---Templates to Avoid: See under the spoiler!

Mane Styles
  • Medium
  • Male Long 1
  • Knots (Any Variation) UNLESS combined with another hair style
  • Tight Braid (Any Variation)
  • The Long Braid template spliced to hang down on each side of the head and connect under the chin

Tail Styles
  • Medium
  • Bob

Skinwalkers
  • Old Canine Pelt
  • Old Canine Feral Forms

Trading Post Items
  • Tiki Shell Necklace
  • Hairbow
  • Blankets
  • Saddles
  • Bows
  • Ribbons
  • Lanterns

---Link to previous Generations: Har'Koa x Loque'Nahak

~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
Well... first, it's extremely unlikely that I'd agree to it, especially without good plot to go along with it. I just don't play my skinwalkers that way. I suppose I could explain it in one of three ways. One, two skinwalkers could agree that no one else are as powerful as they are; breeding with any lesser soquili or other skinwalkers would be a waste of their power, therefor decide that only breeding with each other would result in powerful foals to cause more chaos and destruction to the world. Of course, skinwalkers can't really form bonds with others, so it's likely that there would be a lot of fighting between the two and not at all a happy relationship. Secondly, a skinwalker could form a possessiveness over another skinwalker, not a bond of love or friendship or anything positive, but out of pure greed, objectifying the other skinwalker as an object to be owned and becoming violent when the other skinwalker tried to escape. The other skinwalker is powerful and they want that for themselves. Third, and I think this would apply only to cursed skinwalkers, when a soquili is cursed all the feelings they had to family, friends and mate(s) become twisted. I suppose I could see a soquili who became cursed and onced loved another soquili have that emotion twisted around to something darker, again, like possessiveness. That soquili belongs to them, and if that means the cursed skinwalker has to go so far as to trap them in a pit and throw scraps of food down to them (when they feel like it), then so be it. As for breeding forms, everyone involved in the breeding will just have to fill the selective permission form out each time they breed the skinwalkers. The lifemate form is for true lifemates only, and skinwalkers cannot lifemate and don't get the benefits of a lifemated couple.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
Nope. They are unable to form healthy and long-lasting bonds. Even if two skinwalkers (family or otherwise) try to team up for some task, they tend to just end up turning on each other instead. Skinwalkers are loners by nature.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
There are several options. Reading RPs with other skinwalkers in them can help you get a general idea of how to play them; you can, also, PM an RP manager and request help, or even simply don't RP them. Additionally, you can choose to keep plots and RP non-canon and out of the shop, so that you can RP them however you wish, but keep in mind none of these can be posted in the shop, and therefor you will not receive stats for them. If you take this route, you can still get stats by doing solo RPs; this way they don't interact with other soquili, and there is no worry about having your skinwalker react to them properly.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
No.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Skinwalkers are unable to form bonds, and while it may be possible for them to work together occasionally, it will inevitably deteriorate into in-fighting and betrayal. By nature, they are solitary creatures and generally prefer to keep it that way.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Skinwalkers are the embodiment of evil -- pure, bloodthirsy, violent and cruel monsters. They do not feel love or kindness and exist purely to cause chaos, pain, fear and death. Skinwalkers are not misunderstood creatures, and can never be redeemed, saved, or cured -- unless they get an Angeni charm.

Frozen Flowers

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds:
~~~ Would you mind drafts?: Go for it!
Themes:
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Go for it!
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Go for it!
~~~ Wintery Colors?: CC, if you think it'd look good
Wintery Markings?: CC, if you think it'd look good
~~~ Bells? : Go for it!
~~~ Scarves? : Go for it!
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Go for it!
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Go for it!
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: No thank you
~~~ Lanturns?: Go for it, but not attached to hair
~~~ Wintery pets?: Go for it... if they're dead
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Saddles, candles

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Go for it!

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired markings?: No thank you
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired colors?: CC, if you think it'd look good
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: No thank you
~~~ Would you mind plant growths?: No thank you

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: No thank you
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Go for it... if they're dead

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:38 pm
Anahera x Steinarr Farran

Entry Code:
Anahera (Miss Cherie) x Steinarr Farran (spelldancer)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid )

Teepees: Miss Cherie, spelldancer

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid:

---Link to previous Generations: Anahera’s mother, Anahera’s father

Frozen Flowers

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds:
~~~ Would you mind drafts?: I do not mind
Themes:
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes
Wintery Markings?: Yes
~~~ Bells? : Yes
~~~ Scarves? : Yes
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes
~~~ Lanturns?: Yes
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: I would not mind
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: I would not mind

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired markings?: I would not mind
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired colors?: (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED) I would not mind
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: I would not mind
~~~ Would you mind plant growths?: I would not mind

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: I would not mind
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: I would not mind
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: I would not mind

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:56 pm
Yuuka x Taith
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure!

Unedited?: Yes!

Entry Code:
Yuuka (Kyrieko) x Taith (mistalina13)

Twists form is at the bottom~

Twins?: Sure!
Triplets if Applicable?: No!

Mother:
User Image Uncert
pregnant stage: We would like one~

Father:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert

Low Luck?: Yep!
Low Luck Attempts: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37

RP Qualified?: N/A
Lifemate? Yes! - Agreement
Teepees: mistalina13 | Kyrieko
Throwbacks?: Yes!
Link to previous Generations:
- Yuuka: 1st Gen
- Taith: 1st Gen - Customed Parents - Mom - Dad 1 - Dad 2 (Poly Parents)

Same Breed Variants: Sure!
---Templates to Avoid: Sturdy footed for Cerynei!

Link to Breeding Agreement: Click!

Frozen Flowers

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds:
~~~ Would you mind drafts?: Sure!
Themes:
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Sure!
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Nah~
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Sure!
Wintery Markings?: Sure!
~~~ Bells? : Sure!
~~~ Scarves? : Sure!
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Sure!
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Sure!
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Sure!
~~~ Lanterns?: Sure!
~~~ Wintery pets?: Sure!
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: N/A

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Sure!
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Sure!

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired markings?:Sure!
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired colors?: Nah~
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Sure!
~~~ Would you mind plant growths?: Nah~
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Sure!
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Sure!
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Sure!

Kyrieko
Entering the deerbabs~ Try 38!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:09 pm
Livestreaming = a-okay

Frozen Flowers
(applies to both)

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds:
~~~ Would you mind drafts?: Love
Themes:
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Love
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Love
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Love
Wintery Markings?: Love (no cutie marks please)
~~~ Bells? : Love
~~~ Scarves? : Love
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: No thanks!
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Love
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Love
~~~ Lanturns?: Love
~~~ Wintery pets?: LOVE
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: cutie marks & non-parental breed traits

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: No thanks
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Love

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired markings?: Love (no cutie marks please)
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired colors?: Sure! (please no red/bright yellow)
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Love
~~~ Would you mind plant growths?: LOVE
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: bees & orcas

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Love
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Love
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: LOVE

Ilyrana x Okeanos

Entry Code:
Ilyrana (Mahogany Sunset) x Okeanos (Rhyleigh)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/A - broke co-ownership here: based on inactivity
Teepees: Maho | Rhyleigh

Low Luck: Yes

---Templates to Avoid: Original seathi mane, nixie-inspired spiky fins (flowy tail-fin = okay)

---Link to previous Generations: Ilyrana Mom | Ilyrana Dad

Hakumei x Bedwyr
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Entry Code:
Hakumei ( Amira Keller ) x Bedwyr ( Mahogany Sunset )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (we can't find the uncert that has the glow sprites)

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Amira | Maho

Low Luck?: No - this is try 20 tho

---Templates to Avoid: Female leg up pose.

---Link to previous Generations: N/A

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:19 pm
Vervada x Kaiser Knochen

Entry Code:
Vervada (Faithofthefallen) x Kaiser Knochen (Lestragne)

Mother:
Vervada (Faithofthefallen)
User Image UNCERT

Father:
Kaiser Knochen (Lestragne)
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: NA
Teepees:
Faith's || Lestragne's
Link to Breeding Agreement: Here

Low Luck?: Yes

1. 1.) DD's February 2013
    2.) Mind's off her Rocker February 2013 Couple's breedings
    3.) Mind's June 2013
    4.) DD's June 2013
    5.) Heart's July 2015
    6.) Slimy's September 2014
    7.) Uta's August 2015
    8.) Deejaye's September 2015
    9.) 1/3's twisted tea breeding
    10.) Strife's October 2015
    11.) Nerp/Fitz/Serei October 2015
    12.) Uta's November 2015
    13.) Ryuu's December 2015
    14.) Baddot's January 2016
    15.) Nyh's February 2016
    16.) Heart's March 2016
    17.) Deej's June 2016
    18.) Uta's June 2016
    19.) Zaikt's July 2016
    20.) Yumi's November 2016

Same Breed Variants: Yus
---Templates to Avoid: The Kalona multi-tail

---Link to previous Generations:
NA

Frozen Flowers

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds:
~~~ Would you mind drafts?: Yes
Themes:
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: No
Wintery Markings?: No
~~~ Scarves? : No
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: No
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: No

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired markings?: Yes
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired colors?: (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED) Yes
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Yes
~~~ Would you mind plant growths?: No
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: NA

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: No
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: No
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: No

Vorpal x Nsia

Entry Code:
Nsia (Yushika) x Vorpal (Faithofthefallen)

Mother:
Nsia (Yushika)
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid
pregnant stage: Want one

Father:
Vorpal "The frumious snapper" (Faithofthefallen)
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: NA
Teepees:
Faith
Yushika

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: No
---Templates to Avoid: NA

---Link to previous Generations: NA

Frozen Flowers

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds:
Themes:
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: No
~~~ Scarves? : No
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired colors?: (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED) Yes

Accessories

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:22 pm
AF Goldenes Herz 'Liebe' x Glósóli

Unedited?: Yes

Entry Code:
AF Goldenes Herz "Liebe" (Moire Frost) x Glósóli (Moire Frost)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Here

Link to Breeding Agreement: N/A - I own both

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?: No
---Link to previous Generations: N/A

Frozen Flowers

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds:
~~~ Would you mind drafts?: Not at all! Gimme all the drafts!
Themes:
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: N/A

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: I would not mind.
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: I would not mind.

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired markings?: I would not mind.
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired colors?: No thank you.
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: I would not mind.
~~~ Would you mind plant growths?: No thank you.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Nothing too crazy, since these two are pretty down to earth.

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: I would not mind.
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: I would not mind.
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: I would not mind.

Moire Frost

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:16 pm
Irina Knucklebones x Wafi

Unedited?:No

Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yes
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Entry Code:
Irina Knucklebones (~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Wafi (spelldancer)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Irina Knucklebones/~Latonia de la Courtel~)
User Image UNCERT Nekkid
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Wafi/ spelldancer)
User ImageUNCERT

Lifemate?: No

Teepees: ~Latonia de la Courtel~ , spelldancer

Link to previous Generations: Both 1st gen

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds:
~~~ Would you mind drafts?: I do not mind
Themes:
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: I would not mind
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: I would not mind

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired markings?: I would not mind
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired colors?: (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED) I would not mind
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: I would not mind
~~~ Would you mind plant growths?: I would not mind

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: I would not mind
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: I would not mind
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: I would not mind

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:23 pm
Angra Mainyu x Bastion

Entry Code:
Angra Mainyu (Bluedemonwolf) x Bastion (Bluedemonwolf)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees: Blue

Link to Breeding Agreement: Both are mine

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Kalona tentacle tails

Frozen Flowers

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds:
Themes:
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Sure if you can get it to work with the markings of the dads
~~~ Wintery Colors?: No
~~~ Bells? : No
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: No
~~~ Lanturns?: No
~~~ Wintery pets?: No
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Yes

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired markings?: No
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired colors?:No

Accessories

Trance x Llyr Yates

Entry Code:
Trance (Cornetified) x Llyr Yates (Bluedemonwolf)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees: Blue, Cornetified

Link to Breeding Agreement: [X]

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: n/a

Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: Yes

Frozen Flowers

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds:
Themes:
~~~ Wintery pets?: No
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired colors?: Yes (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED)
~~~ Would you mind plant growths?: Yes

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Yes
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Yes

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:48 pm
Laurelin x Chimalsi
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure.

Unedited?: No.

Entry Code:
Laurelin (Tsunake) x Chimalsi (Lady_Ourania)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I have one already

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: A co-owner agreement was never written up, but Imp has given up rights to all baskets (have permission from Uta that this is okay!)

---Lifemate?: Yes.

RP Approved?: Not at present.

Low Luck?: Not quite yet!

Same Breed Variants: Sure.
---Templates to Avoid: Would rather avoid kirin horn 2, if possible.

Throwbacks?: Sure. Both first gen, so feel free to invent.
---N/A

FACIAL HAIR
---Do you want the facial hair to be passed on: Yes.
---Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick): Sure.
---I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83: Go for it~

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: No, thank you.
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: No, thank you.

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired markings?: No, thank you.
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired colors?: Go for it, but no pinks or pastels, please.
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: No, thank you.
~~~ Would you mind plant growths?: Go for it.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Nothing super pastel or easter-themed, please.

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Go for it.
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: No, thank you.
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Eh, sure.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces