Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Dᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ Fᴏʀᴜᴍ
Vengeance [ The Lion, The Witch and The Lamb ] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:14 pm
User Image
Merlin::

Merlin S. Blackheart
AD Fishman: Assassin
+45 Power | +45 Endurance (Fishman)
+50 Speed (Anti Devil)
+25 Power | +25 Speed (Assassin)

Devil Fruit
None

Items
Knapsack - 404,000 Beli
(3/15 Items)
Lone Man Boat
---
Compass
Alert Den Den Mushi
Regulation Marine Badge
Hunting Kit
Salvaging Kit

Stats
(Pwr)Power: 75
(Spd)Speed: 100
(End)Endurance: 50
(Acc)Accuracy: 00
(Int)Intelligence: 00

Experience: 400,000
Stat Points: 0/225
Tech Points: 20/20

Techniques
None

Thaddeus::

User Image46,000,000—
(Thaddeus Boone) Skinny Bones
Merfolk: Marksman - Doctor
+10 Accuracy | +10 Speed (Marksman/Doctor)
+40 Speed II +20 Endurance (Merfolk)

Devil Fruit
Human Human | Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Human

Cyborg Parts
Standard Cyborg Fridge | Cola x3
Arm Scope
Weapons Left

Items
Small Bag- 27,700 Beli
(11/25 Items)
Lone Man Boat
Large Ship
---
Compass
Log Pose
Fishing Kit
Light Gun x2
Shotgun | +15 accuracy
Seaking Cigars
Rope
Rumble Powder
Vanilla Extract Bullets
Hunting Kit
Rifle
Knapsack (--/15)

Stats
(Pwr)Power: 20
(Spd)Speed: 45
(End)Endurance: 30
(Acc)Accuracy: 40
(Int)Intelligence: 20

Experience: 260,000
Stat Points: 0/155
Tech Points: 11/23

Techniques
Enlightenment (1)
Straight Shooter (1)
Duel shot (1)
Muscle Increase: Leg Power (1)
Focus Point: Trajectory (3)
Speed Point (3)

Nima

User ImageN/A—
Nima
Zombie Longleg: Swordsman
+05 Strength | +05 Speed (Longleg)
+10 Endurance (Zombie)
+10 Strength | +10 Speed (Swordsman)

Devil Fruit
Heat Heat | Atsu Atsu no Mi

Items
Knapsack - 00,000 Beli
(2/15 Items)
Lone Man Boat
---
Compass
Katana

Stats
(Str)Strength: 25
(End)Endurance: 10
(Spd)Speed: 30
(Int)Intelligence: 05
(Acc)Accuracy: 05

Experience: 100,000
Stat Points: 00/75
Tech Points: 15/15

Techniques
None

Notable Offenses
None

Dcme
Just quoting you so no tampering can happen in this starter post. Edited in Nima

Cpt Gucci Suit
See above.

illusorry
See two above

Misujage
Same

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:54 am
Dcme

Misujage

My only issue would be knowing if Riven would have been blinded in his post.
Previously I got with my light guns, those having a flash dial integrated into them producing a light that blinds for 1 post.

While undoubtedly Merlin was quick enough to swat the gun off target Misu still acknowledged the smoke which would have happened after i fired. To which he is continuously looking at Thaddeus the center for the emitting light. Also note Merlin did not use haki to swat it he simply did. Meaning he would have to keep direct eye contact with the gun for if he swatted and missed he would have been shot.

Merlin also having no knowledge of skypiean weapons would have no idea that the gun would produce such light, so he wouldn't have known better then to look away.  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:05 am
Dcme

Cpt Gucci Suit

My only issue would be knowing if Riven would have been blinded in his post.
Previously I got with my light guns, those having a flash dial integrated into them producing a light that blinds for 1 post.

While undoubtedly Merlin was quick enough to swat the gun off target Misu still acknowledged the smoke which would have happened after i fired. To which he is continuously looking at Thaddeus the center for the emitting light. Also note Merlin did not use haki to swat it he simply did. Meaning he would have to keep direct eye contact with the gun for if he swatted and missed he would have been shot.

Merlin also having no knowledge of skypiean weapons would have no idea that the gun would produce such light, so he wouldn't have known better then to look away.

Light Gun - A gun that utilizes a Flash Dial in the barrel causing every shot that is fired to emit a bright light that blinds those who the gun is pointed at for 1 post.

In case you missed the description of the weapon in your argument.

The light blinds those it shoots at, the gun has to be pointed at them. You agree Merlin could swat the weapon away. Done. He swatted it as it was aimed, as per my post, and not as it was fired. The blinding light doesn't effect him because it is not pointed at him.

However, swatting the gun does not stop it from firing, which is why I still let the smoke go through. If smoke comes off your guns from firing, even if just aesthetic, then so be it. However, Thaddeus does not create the light, the barrel of the gun. That is the point where the bullet comes from crafts the light.

Also Merlin doesn't have to focus on the gun, he can see everything in front of him and strike it perfectly fine.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:44 am
Misujage

Dcme

Good argument but I accounted for such a response.

Yes my weapon would need to be pointed at you in order to blind, but with my Straight shooter tech I am aimed firmly right at you, in fact I get a boost of ACC because the shot is so easy for me.

I agreed that merlin COULD swat the weapon, I have an argument for that I'll get back to.

But let me respond to the fact that merlin doesn't have to focus on the gun, I would say other wise. with the barrel of the average handgun being smaller then a quarter, smaller then a penny, and rarely ever bigger then a dime, I believe merlin's main without a doubt primary focus should have been on the gun in hand. I look at videos of people swatting and disarming guns and their main focus all ways seems to be the gun. As well as the fact that most handguns are the size of a coffee mug would add into the fact that Merlin should have been focused on the gun.

And we'll add onto that because Merlin's act of swatting would come after Thaddeus firing no matter how Misu worded it in his post.

Quote:
There would be no more discussion after his next words. He kinda hated when people didn't do as he said, especially this man. The one who tried to kill him. "Don't make me hurt you."

Merlin's final act before Thaddeus fires.

Quote:
As the marine moved in for the arrest his last sentiment would be cut off. "Don't make me hurt yo-" With a flash of blinding light Thaddeus would send 3 of his vanilla slugs straight for the fishman's chest and both of his knee caps attempting to catch him off guard.

Note the timing in Thaddeus' attack, he'd interupted Merlin's sentence firing. Which meant by that time he's weapon would have already been drawn, aimed with a technique, and ready to fire.

Quote:
Would Merlin stop talking? No. Like all things, retrieving guns would take time.

Merlin's response, while Merlin is incredibly fast he's not yet moving at double Thaddeus' speed, meaning he doesn't have the time to stand there continuing his speech. At which point i would have already fired, then karate chop the weapon to the side. I believe that would require Haki as Merlin is going BACK IN TIME to react,

TBC Birthday boy s**t rolleyes  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:20 am
Cpt Gucci Suit

Dcme

You do realize Merlin doesn't have to stop talking to move his arm? The two actions are not inclusive. He can both move and speak.

And as I can not puppet your character I can not say what you have and have not done during my post. And as you did not retrieve your gun in your previous post it can only be reacted to now.

The actions of his body, and the motion of his mouth do not cancel each other out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This, is a light gun, or a flash gun. This is not a small barrel.

If you attempt to interrupt someone's post by cutting their actions, people are allowed to respond in kind. Please stop pulling at hairs. It just looks bad.

Cpt Gucci Suit

Keep in mind he already stated Merlin could swat the gun off target. And he has been disproven on the production of light from anywhere but the barrel of the gun.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Misujage

Dcme

My argument isn't about whether or not merlin could smack my guns, its whether or not merlin did it in a timely enough fashion as to avoid the flash of light completely.

As I said in my post before hand Misu didn't give Merlin any sense of urgency in his post, as I said before Merlin is not yet moving at double my speed so it isn't like he can instantaneously move and block my attack.

Trying to say I post cut you, come on...

Wanna look at the barrel, look at the size of the overall gun, saying you deflected it without bringing attention to it in your post is still kinda iffy for me.

But as I was saying Misu didn't acknowledge the attack in an orderly fashion to say it would take time for me to draw my weapon would be saying it would have taken time for you to smack the weapon since we both don't have techs. By Merlin finishing his sentence from which again i already would have shot, but merlin standing there continuing a moment passes in which he takes the time to finish speaking which would imply to me at least there was no hustle in Merlin's movement In my post I intentionally fired while Merlin was speaking attempting to catch him off guard.

My current argument is the fact that Merlin had not reacted instantaneously in order to swat the weapon away, as Misu never clearly stated or said that Merlin attempted to. In all accords it seems to me that Merlin had prior knowledge that Thaddeus was going to pull his weapon even though It is evidently clear he tried to sneak him. Even if the gun had not been in Thaddeus' hand reaching for it from his hip and shooting Merlin in the chest would have been a feat accomplished in milliseconds. To properly react to a sneak attack I think you'd have to threat it as such.

Waiting for Thaddeus to draw his gun, which he was doing as you were speaking. Then to continue your speech, wait for him to draw his weapon then bat it down like I was moving in ultra slow mode would deffinitly require some form of observation Haki. The fact that Merlin doesn't know that Thaddeus is armed would simply be enough to catch him off guard.

Quote:

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:36 pm
Cpt Gucci Suit

This is an exact excerpt from my post. That states when Merlin deflected the shot, as Thaddeus went to aim the gun. And would you look'et there, he smacked the man's entire arm away to deflect it. He can talk and swing his arm, there is nothing you can say that means he can't do both of these actions simultaneously.

He doesn't need a sense of urgency to react to an action that does not exist. When it exists, when you make an action I get to react to it, and I SPECIFICALLY state when my action takes place. Where as you listed nothing in your post about where you got the gun from, you just magically fired. I'm not responding here anymore, I'm going to like wait for a mod ruling. This is ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:53 am
I'll make this sweet and simple. Misu avoided the light from the gun - hell, with the difference in speed being what it is, Misu could swat the gun twice before Thad could effectively motion away or anything like that. So, he avoided the light. Continue.

Misujage

Cpt Gucci Suit

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:29 pm
Dcme

Misujage

I'll only ask how you figure Merlin could move twice while I move once even though he's not yet double my speed?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:43 pm
Dcme

Cpt Gucci Suit

I'll only ask how you figure Merlin could move twice while I move once even though he's not yet double my speed?

You mean the single fluid action he took in my post? Or ... do I need to break it down for you?
[The dashes ( - ) indicate actions that take place at the same or similar time sequences.]

Thaddeus set up a shot - Nima went in for an attack
Thaddeus Shot - Nima Attacked - Merlin rotated behind Nima to attack her

Notice at this point you have already done more than Merlin has.

Thaddeus went to Grab Nima [From a distance further than Merlin is from the woman] - Merlin knocks Nima into Thaddeus.

Try and at least be logical when you come into the debate thread. Trying to get false claims bypassed isn't going to work without proof to back them up.

Though keep in mind, Merlin's entire assault was a singular fluid motion that took less than a few seconds to execute. Where as Thaddeus attempted an abundance.

Misujage

Saint

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:16 pm
Dcme

Misujage

No I really just mean what does he means when he said.

hell, with the difference in speed being what it is, Misu could swat the gun twice before Thad could effectively motion away or anything like that.

but you aren't yet moving at double speed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:53 am
Don't quote me unless you have a legitimate issue. I meant obviously the speed difference was high and it is, very high. Continue.  

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:32 am
Dcme

Misujage

Just a couple of things I was trying to post around.

First being Merlin hiding behind Nima. Misu makes it apparent that Merlin is a child being between 4 and 5 feet. Nima is 9 feet. Merlin isn't even tall enough to face Nima's waist let alone hide behind in misu's words.

"he was hidden behind her form."

The most Merlin could do without at least jumping would be to run through Nima's legs like a dark souls character.

But let me get into the angles of it all.

In the beginning their was a spin...
Instead of Nima's large body being sent like a rag doll toward Thaddeus the blade that pierced the deck only had her slide a few feet before she stopped in place, both keeping from barreling into Thaddeus and stopping him from grabbing on to her- a foolish mistake he almost made.

With a hop step the ginger marksmen would reach out toward the undead woman. His hand feeling the intense warmed coming off her body, reacting quickly he would spin on his heels evading his so called dance partner.

Merlin's feet would strike the ground, a chorus of pitter patter much like rain as he rushed the collapsed duo. This was no time for games and speeches, they weren't just going to talk to him however they liked.

With the pitter patter of Merlin approaching he'd yet figure out what a debilitating injury 4th degree burns to his knees. However with his medical experience Thaddeus knew. With his shotgun already loaded he pointed it toward the sound of running. With his arm scope fixed on the marine child. Pulling the trigger he attempted to have child run off course.

The evasive maneuvers of Thaddeus were well noted, and Merlin adjusted his rounding pattern to suit that, His evasion around Nima counter acting those of Thaddeus. The two opposing forces that were facing each other would send themselves about the Zombie in a circle.

Note: The evasive maneuver's would be Thaddeus' prior movement of spinning on his heels to avoid touching Nima, the two who are currently within feet of each other. Merlin later runs around Nima's left side, Merlin's right in order to get the result Misu posted.

The two opposing forces that were facing each other would send themselves about the Zombie in a circle. Angling himself that for Nima to attack again, her back would be to Thaddeus. Not only that, but beyond the sway of her bladed downfall to halt her movement. Merlin's run carried him left in a slight roundabout manner, Thaddeus' first shot aimed for the pitter patter of feet would be halted.

Holding off on his attack now Thaddeus and Nima would cross, Nima running to Merlin's left, Thaddues running to the far right.

With her blade at the ready she recklessly charged forward to meet her challenger once more, both of them rushing without hesitation into the fray. This time however when she broke the gap between herself and Merlin she attempted a pincer movement. Swiping left with her katana while her left leg came crashing down like a flaming hot whip toward his right.

Whatever the case 5 thousand degree Nima would be back on his trail taking a hard left approach. Understanding the struggle of having one eye Thaddeus would take the hard right the duo crossing each other as they ran. Again covering Nima's movements Thaddeus would hop back 6 feet from Merlin's right, firing at him from an angle as not to catch Nima in a crossfire.

He was glaring at Nima, but the haughty shout was meant for none other than Thaddeus. Peripheral vision was a beautiful thing as Thaddeus continue to motion about in an attempt to strike Merlin the small child made split decisions to cover himself using the woman's body. What exactly did this mean? He could not leave himself exposed to a brutal assault. She would strike with her leg from his right, her blade from his left and the small fishman would make the conscious decision to go directly through the woman he was fighting. Well, not literally through, his speed hastened it was like watching pages in a book flipping endlessly. The child would leap between the assaults that Nima had launched toward her right side. Another knee planted firmly into the same area he had struck before, looking to maybe cause an awful bruise she could not recover from.

Note: So here's the hit. Misu's angles are wrong, Merlin's initial action was to as he was sprinting around Nima left from his previous post, he has no action to reply back to Thaddeus' and Nima's next movement which would be the pincer. Even with Merlin's high speed if he does nothing he does nothing. Since he'd been directly across from Thaddeus the two looking at each other in Misu's words, after the pincer Nima would end up on Merlin's left attacking from a wide angle, Thaddeus moving to the right would end up behind Merlin. The diagram I link would support that, Merlin had put himself at a hard left angle, I did not.

Continuing Thaddeus was well aware of the fact that Merlin was trying to use his size to his advantage as we'd previously let him get away with, but with angles at on our side, Thaddeus stands at an augmented angle...

Thaddeus would hop back 6 feet from Merlin's right, firing at him from an angle as not to catch Nima in a crossfire.

He's not only behind Merlin, he's 6 feet behind him, what is Misu's response...

Peripheral vision was a beautiful thing as Thaddeus continue to motion about in an attempt to strike Merlin the small child made split decisions to cover himself using the woman's body

Iight okay, but let me get you the entire sample.

"Yous'e a clown!!" He was glaring at Nima, but the haughty shout was meant for none other than Thaddeus. Peripheral vision was a beautiful thing as Thaddeus continue to motion about in an attempt to strike Merlin the small child made split decisions to cover himself using the woman's body. What exactly did this mean? He could not leave himself exposed to a brutal assault. She would strike with her leg from his right, her blade from his left and the small fishman would make the conscious decision to go directly through the woman he was fighting.

So this is actually thehit! Merlin his using his Peripheral vision in order to watch Thaddeus' as he's glaring at Nima. Now I didn't want to be this petty but you've forced my hand. This guy has one EYE! how can he react to 2 things at once on opposing sides?! I'm going Petty team captain because I'm looking at the image that Misu provided (Very nice new layout) and this kid Merlin is missing his right eye, and misu earlier in the post acknowledged his own eye patch. The question now becomes how can you use the peripheral vision to an eye you don't have? Your left eye isn't going to be able to look that far.

MY next point.

We have Thaddeus to the far right, after the pincer he would now parallel to the path Merlin had initially sprinted from. Putting him behind merlin, as Merlin and Nima clash Thaddeus does not ready, he was ready before he moved, he simply fires.

Since Thaddeus had retreated six feet during this mutual exchange he undoubtedly would have prepared for his shot around the time the two clashed.

Misu acknowledges the shot, but has his angles wrong as well as his timing.

Again covering Nima's movements Thaddeus would hop back 6 feet from Merlin's right, firing at him from an angle as not to catch Nima in a crossfire.

As soon as Thaddeus complete's his pincer, he clears a space while firing. He does not pincer, stepback, then fire when he's 9 feet away. This is all 1 fluid movement. Then to add into that last bit. Merlin attacks Nima from her right side, Thaddeus being behind Merlin at this time as the same lefts and rights. He is standing to the far right, actually giving him a better shot.

The child would leap between the assaults that Nima had launched toward her right side. Another knee planted firmly into the same area he had struck before, looking to maybe cause an awful bruise she could not recover from.

The difference in height being a missing factor if Merlin's leaping he's going to have to leap up at least 4 feet to hit Nima in the torso, this action again would take time, DC please note this is all one sequence of events.

In short, Merlin doesn't have an eye to use his peripherals through, he didn't have a response to the pincer movement which would have happened after Merlin's initial ring-around-the-rosie Nima. Resulting in him being shot in the back as he is combating Nima.

In my latest post, Thaddeus still took the shot...

Continuing with Misu's next action after attempting to use a C-ranked technique to knee and fling Nima into Thaddeus

➥ΉV ]NAME: Knee Strike | RANK: C | COST: Stamina | ACTIVATION: Physical
A taijutsu technique which the shinobi braces against the ground. Required as the technique demands a unexpected burst of motion to surprise the opponent. Through a hasty sprint, the user launches themselves at the enemy, and strikes the opponent with an unforgivable force. The user directs their knee cap into the opponents upper torso, and hurls them approximately eight to ten feet away from the user. With devastating physical strength enforced through this technique. The opponent will experience an immense lost of breath, causing issues with recovery their breathing after two post counts.

YOU HAVE NO TECHS! This is not a simple roundhouse kick, or a spinning back fist, Merlin has been getting away with feats that require techs, due to this Merlin's knee was in fact very powerful, but he lacked the skill in order to launch Nima a 9 foot distance. Therefore Thaddeus' shot wasn't effected.

Please note in Misu's final paragraph he's keeping an eye out for Thaddeus' movement, he's taking mental note... All of this after I'm already behind him. Kneeing Nima in Thaddeus' direction would cause him to throw Nima over his shoulder, then knee her into him. It just didn't work simply because Misu didn't acknowledge our second maneuver.

Thaddeus fires again striking Merlin from 9 feet away with his shotgun... 9 feet isn't out of range for a shotgun I'm going to stop that before it starts. Since Misu didn't have an evasive action in is previous fore mentioned post, Merlin get's shot again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:07 am
Dcme

Misujage

2 for 2 BABY WE DON'T GET TIRED OUT HERE!

At the end of my PREVIOUS post Thaddeus dropped back 15 feet. Adding in the total area my character covered 24 feet. I'm literally 6 feet from the exit. I cross that. In Misu's current post which I am debating Merlin only crossed 15 feet. As I've mentioned time and time again, Merlin isn't moving at double my speed, he's not covering 2x as much ground in half the time. At the end of his own post. He's just chillin, while I'm escaping. The entire fight Misu has been using his speed to go back in time and change his actions, instead of working off of them. In order to reach Thaddeus you'd have to cover 24 feet. The 6 feet he jumped back, the 3 feet he stepped back, then finally the 15 he retreated too.

Not only that but Misu claim Merlin propelled himself off the ceiling. A height that I never specified. I told you the room was a 30 foot length. So at this point Misu is just assuming. By the description The largest ship sold to the common people and can carry up to 8 people. I have a bar down there, equip with a dance floor and enough space to carry 8 people, I could say I have a 50 foot ceiling and Merlin would have to jump 50 feet vertically in order to get the result Misu was looking for. Even as Misu crosses the 15 foot mark, Thaddeus is not stagnant or moving in slowmo, We all know I'm up the stairs.

Iight next issue. I heard through the grapevine you cannot BLOCK using your END as defense unless you have a defensive tech. I need clarification on that. The rules say that END decides the strength of your defensive techniques.

IF the case is you can't block without a tech, how can you disarm someone without a tech? If Nima allows you to take her weapon that's on ya'll. If your trying to use a weapon that aint your and you didn't take with a tech. Imma have an issue with it and I do.

What's the last issue on how I got up to the sail, I lassoed it and swung myself up I have a bunch of free space up on the deck level and maybe a bit more time seeing as how Merlin may or may not be injured.  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:12 am
Cpt Gucci Suit

Dcme

Since I have to prove you wrong, again, i guess I might as well counter every single one of your arguments. *flips open folders*

Well, let's tear you apart limb from limb shall we.

One, a small child can easily hide behind someone's form Long legs or not, trying to fire between the legs of someone in motion aka Nima, will mean she gets shot and not Merlin. Especially when firing with a shotgun. Learn the mechanics of what you want to do.

Also, I said Merlin's roundabout carried him left. His. Left. It states that clearly. Again, trying to fire between her legs with a shotgun would hit her. And as your post CONSTANTLY states you don't want to hit her, you stop shooting. As well, I said his motions counter act Thaddeus', meaning his direction was angled to block him a direct line of sight. Again, clarified several times in my post. Atop the fact you don't have the accuracy to strike Merlin in motion.

But again, here is where you are wrong once more. There is no pincer from you and Nima. Nima performed a pincer attack. Here.

Nima
Nima reached her feet once more, effortlessly and seemingly unshaken by the earlier assault. With her blade at the ready she recklessly charged forward to meet her challenger once more, both of them rushing without hesitation into the fray. This time however when she broke the gap between herself and Merlin she attempted a pincer movement. Swiping left with her katana while her left leg came crashing down like a flaming hot whip toward his right.

Here is where YOU messed up. Nima did not go around Merlin to attack from his left. She ran directly at him and swung from both her right and left sides in a pincer attack from both directions. But as Corby stated, Nima came directly at Merlin. Merlin didn't have to turn to meet her.

Meaning that Merlin and Nima were directly facing her, with Thaddeus off to the right side of Merlin which would be Nima's left. He is under the impression that Nima took a pace to round on Merlin from the left side, but she did not, she charged directly at him. Meaning placements are like so.
Nima is purple. Thaddeus is Red. Merlin is Blue.

Edo is trying to puppet Nima into a position she was not in, as Corby stated she charged directly ahead. That is the ONLY thing she was doing, and her pincer attack was an attack from the right and left using her sword and legs as stated in Nima's post. Now, Merlin, shielded himself with her body by attacking Nima's right side.

Which would be to Merlin's left and away from where Thaddeus was standing.
He is not behind Merlin, because his post clearly states he is to Merlin's right. And if Nima charged directly at him, then Nima is not to Merlin's left but is directly in front of him. Because Edo misread a post, he is attempting to garner a hit that makes no sense because his placements are all wrong. If you say you are to Merlin's right you are to his right, you don't magically move behind him.

Just as Nima says she charges straight forward she is coming at him directly she is not coming from the left side of him. You can't hit him because he is covered.

Also read the first paragraph here, Merlin took the eye patch off as soon as he entered the room.

Dᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ Fᴏʀᴜᴍ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff