Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Foreign Languages Classroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Few Students(NPCs) & Dead Squirrel l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: Suffocating the Senses

"OW!" Yuki almost hit her hand against the window when she saw getting out her phone. She hasn't been this eager to read a text message before, she read Caligula's reply. She felt all warm inside, was this like how to make friend? Was he her friend now? 'YES!' 'Yes' 'No.' she ignored the voices. She has seen people in shops especially old people when they find their friends after many years and reunite, they talk a LOT. She would like to continue text or video chatting with Caligula but she still doesn't wish to disturb him on his training.

Yuki walked over to her desk and sat down as she wondered what friends do. She heard a lot about slumber parties and sleepovers but...do boys do those things? Is there such a thing as a mix sleepover? She imagined the head boy wearing a Snivy onesie, "No." she laughed to herself from the choice of pyjamas. Suddenly inspiration hit her, she rampage through her bag and pulled out her old sketchbook. She quickly flipped a few pages and beginning to pour out new ideas of a new song for her music homework. Before she could write anything down she took her phone and saved Caligula's picture with the thumbs up to her photo gallery. She wrote down her lyrics.
For the first time ever, she was excited for the bell to ring. She ignored the commotion of the students that found a dead squirrel with its neck snapped by the windowsill. Poor little guy, wonder what happened. Yuki happily smiled to herself as she hummed the tone of the song.
+Edited+
When the bell rang Yuki didn't hesitate to pack up her stuff and travel off to her next class.
+Exits+

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:15 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

◉ As they walked and talked Yuki would, so often swing their hands back and forth which he did not mind. He was pondering her question about meat and cake. The bacon he made for her, he got lucky those were what she liked. Thinking about a cake and meat recipe with other meat was stomping him a bit. Meat and cake how would, he make that taste good? '' Maybe I'll have to do my research see if I can find anything that could work with that combo other than bacon and chocolate hmm.'' The man said as he staled to answer her previous rsponse marriage. That got him thinking about kids as, well first comes love then comes marriage then comes- you know that old saying/song. ''Thought it would be a fun little topic'' he said with a helpless shrugs. He had a thought that entered his mind if they had kids then their potential would be exceptional, maybe beyond anything they'd ever witness. '' Our kids would be insane'' he thought not in a bad way of course, but he could only wonder how powerful they could potentially be.

◉ Angels,Demons and death what a powerful combination. The demon's thinking was cut short when he notice Yuki stare. Caligula just kept going along with the walk sometimes swinging,her hand along with is own but exaggerating the movement on purpose ust to fool around. As they walked he told her how he was planing on painting and tagging certain areas. He had his eyes set on the clock tower telling what he plan to paint upon it. To her alone he told her of a certain bird he wanted to paint upon the grand clock tower, but what kind he an amazing phoenix with dazzling array of colors. The clock tower was one of two spots he had in mind to tag he told her. As he spoke his voice was full of enthusiasm and confidants as if, he was some painter finally about to reveal his life work. Then he told her the rest of the locations will be secrete and what he plan to do would remind a secret until the time was right.'' Trust me all will be revealed''

◉ Ignoring the looks which he usually hated when people stared at him general,but that was different time. '' I think we will turn a few heads'' he said to her, so only she could hear. Not really focusing on anyone else but her and this location to her class. As they made their way to the class coming up her foreign language class ''Frosty you plan on learning another language? Tell me how that one goes'' he said rather sarcastically as, he sucked at learning another language. Then it accrued to him how smart she was or might to this class 'Hm you're smart,cute,funny and you can cook...you're a keeper'' he said suddenly with a smile on his face as they finally made it to class room door. If demons had blessings, he would be counting them at the moment because certainly felt blessed.

♍ OOC: Keeping the rest a secret since I've not found out the other locations yet lol. I've been posting in other rps so bare with me sweatdrop The extra poke is because I edited the post and he tell her what his first painting will be. Figure he'd tell her something useful lol

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Appearance: One eye is Crimson the other yellow. Jacket
♍ Mental State: Normal and in control.
♍ Physical State: Normal Human Level
♍ Mood: Feeling great/ Happy
♍Location: Outside the Foreign language class
♍Thoughts:'' Is it a blessing we met or was it just luck?''
♍Company: Yuki/Girlfriend
♍ Items: Backpack full of his school supplies.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Caligula l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: Suffocating the Senses

While they were travelling back to school, Yuki listened at his plans for tonight, paint? She didn't know the boy took up in art. Though she was a little on edge when he mentioned he planned to tag the clock tower, which is one of the most iconic places in the school. From the Caligula's mouth he sound confident and full of inspiration when he talked about tagging the clock tower. Part of her wants to withdraw from this night outing over the fear of being caught from a vandalism act but the other part of her wants to go along with it because of this familiar sense of adrenaline. The same she felt when she plotted her revenge prank on Nemesis even though all didn't go to plan.

When the two finally made it to the classroom, Yuki looked up at him. She placed a finger on her chin while she thought about learning another language. "Hmm...Greek perhaps." she smiled, "Don't forget, I'm tough too you know." she said playfully while she slowly removed her hand from his. She mentally sighed when she knew that the two will part ways until they meet again.. She suddenly stared at the head boy with her eyes squinted, "Don't you have lessons to?" she asked, that reminds her she didn't know what her boyfriend took besides assassination. Before they could part ways, a kiss of goodbye wouldn't hurt. With that in mind, the angel walked closer to the demon. She placed both of her hands on his shoulder for support, she went on her tiptoes as she closed her eyes as she puckered her soft lips to kiss Caligula but unfortunately...she is still too short to reach her mark.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:46 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

◉ Caligula perked up a bit at the mention of, her learning Greek since he was half Greek. He was half Greek, but he spoke only English his whole life since his in England after all. '' I'm half Greek but I don't know any of it neglected to learn it never needed it. Go for I say'' he said rather nonchalantly as if unbothered by it. When she mention she was tough, he didn't doubt her words. ''Tough yet soft what man wouldn't wan't that? '' he said approvingly she was the right mix of both. He had seen her powers before, but now he really wanted to see her go all out. It was something about a strong woman that attracted him,so maybe it was his instincts as a demon to find a capable mate? Whatever it was his love for her wen't far beyond any character traits they were just bonuses. ''Strong enough to stand on your own... you don't need a knight.'' he thought and it pleased him to come to that conclusion. It occurred to him if she was more shy and reclusive would he still have fallen for her?.... of course.

◉Caligula shrugged when she asked him about lessons,he didn't have anything at the moment. '' You'd be surprised on how little lessons I actually have'' the question was how to spend that time. He got his answer when Yuki approached with the attend to kiss,but she was too short for the task, but it was cute all the same.Caligula held back a laugh and instead he smirked and obliged,by wrapping his arms around her waist and closed his eyes. He had to lean a bit down to kiss her softly on the lips a goodbye kiss. He would have to be off making perpetration if he had time, but even if he didn't he would make the time for her. A meal suitably for high caliber taste for sweets. As they kissed the head-boy was calculating what kind of meal to make after 4th period was over and beyond, but kissing was far more at the important.

♍ OOC:

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍Thoughts:''That...was adorable''

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Caligula l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: Suffocating the Senses

Yuki slowly wrapped around her arms around, still balancing on her tiptoes. She was already lost in the kiss but soon her mind began to wonder. 'Would father approve of this...?' she wondered, she thought about her father's past relationship with her mother and the end result. Would that happen the same with her and Caligula? Was this taboo? Would nature allow this? Inside of getting lost in the kiss she was lost in her thoughts, thinking about the negative impacts they might encounter during their relationship. She felt a sense of anxiety ran over her as she wearily broke the kiss.

"Haha, that's enough now. Unlike you I have work to do." she said right after showing no sign of worry on her face. "Maybe I can give you a few lessons on Greek to fill your schedule." she offered.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: Sorry it's short!

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:32 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

◉ As she broke the kiss he felt the lightness go away the kiss was over. He looked calm and confident as ever as she spoke '' True but I'll make myself useful somehow'' he said with a shrug. Useful he would be she just didn't know it yet. Them two alone in the middle of the night it was like a date and he plan to make something special one. He perked up at her offer to teach him Greek something, he would not pass up no matter how hard it would be. He wasn't the type of person to show pride for his race since he had no control over it. Caligula did feel it would make him complete somehow. As if not learning his birth language would forever leave a piece of him missing.'' I would actually like that idea maybe you're teacher materiel'' he said in an honest tone the always eager to improve upon himself Caligula relished the thought.

◉Caligula realized he would be spending quite a bit of time with Yuki something foreign to him. Since spending most of his time by himself over the course of his school year. The demon suddenly took her right hand in his own and kissed the back of her hand like she was a princess or noble woman.''If anything happens text me or...find me like you always do'' he ended that comment with a sly smile. Of course he didn't mean anything negative about it, but she seem to be able to find him. If anything happen to him he wonder would she be able to find him?''I love you and I'll see you later Yuki...Frosty'' he said his deeper voice made his comment sound stronger, his stronger and mature look's added to his charm and the way,he looked into her eyes left no doubt that he meant every word. He pecked her on the cheek for good luck and let her hand go a bit slowly. Putting his hands in his pockets he gave, her a warm smile ''see ya''he said before turning about and walking off. A lot of things were on his mind and he had butterflies in his stomach as he left, but the head-boy took it all in stride.
[Exit To library]

♍ OOC: All good cap'n kept you waiting long enough guess this si where they part for now/

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍Thoughts:''That...was adorable''

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:23 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Acting cool / Nervous.

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Yuki

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Bracelet

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢►Usual Theme Until 1:36

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

"Why don't we have a "fair" fight?"

When Xerath heard the bell ring, he instantly assumed Yuki would be in class. Where else would she be? While the girl did have a naughty side, her and perfect grades were synonyms. He walked through the class hallways peeking his head in each class and noticed something very odd, this school didn't have a lot of students, five to six in each class. "You would think with its size, it would be crawling with students. Whatever it makes things easier for me." During his treasure hunt, Xerath walked passed a man with long white hair and two colored eyes, Bloody red and yellow. Xerath didn't stare much he simply had a quick glance as they walked past each other. It was then that a scent caught his nose which caused him to stop and look at the white-haired male walk away.

Five seconds later, Xerath continued on his way following the faint smell left behind. and it led him to a room that by the sound of things was empty...Xerath's heart started racing, he knew she was in there thanks to the scents potency. Xerath rested his back on the wall and started breathing somewhat heavily before sliding down on the ground. "Should I? This might make things worse..." Xerath wore his hoody on his head and brought his legs closer to his chest, as he remembered Cecile's words. Her words brought him comfort which made his tranquil Aura come out for the first time in a very very long time. Xerath then got up from the floor and took a deep breath, before returning to his sly smiling somewhat "Cocky" self, and walked in with his hands in his jacket pocket. "Still as beautiful as ever. It's been a while, hasn't it Kiki?" While Xerath did change for the better, he thought it would be easier to act like his old self to ease him being alive to her.

"Check Mate"

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: ... l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: Suffocating the Senses

Yuki felt like a princess when Caligula kissed the back of her hand, she stared at him closely when he wore a sly smile that remind her of a fox. It was true that she was apply to find him like how she managed to find him eating at the Steakhouse, that was pure luck that she happened to pass by the window and saw his appearance. She felt her heart skip a beat when he said the magic three words, she felt her cheeks burning especially how he said it made him sound older than he actually is. Or was that part of his demon charm? She gave him a genuine smile, "I...I love you too Dusty." the words felt foreign come from her mouth but in a good way. She let out a soft giggle when she received a peck on the check, oh how she doesn't want him to leave. But she was going to see him next period. She waved to him farewell when the head boy exited the area.

Before Yuki could go to work she heard another set of footsteps approaching, the teacher? 'Finally!' But her hopes were diminished when she heard a familiar voice, "Oh, hi Xav-" but before she could finish her face turned deathly pale when she meet a pair of amber eyes. She was as still as a statue until she began to lightly trembling under his presence, finally she began to move. She silently approached the blond and stopped when she was at least 5cm away from him. She carefully analyzed him like she was a work of art then she made eye contact with him. "A--a-are...are you real?" she asked wearily a wave of nostalgia washed over her, as her hand hovered towards him yet she was afraid to touch him but on some occasion she would move her hand towards herself. Over the fear that her hand will pass through him, finding out he was just was mere illusion...

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Nervous ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►Bracelet 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

"I'm sly, deceiving, harsh, and when I'm in the mood a trickster."

Xerath smiled and lowered his head when he saw Yuki's reaction. It was definitely appropriate and he shouldn't be smiling, but he couldn't help it. He was madly in love with her, and her finally knowing that he's alive simply made him overjoyed. But as seconds passed by, and her reaction getting worse, Xerath looked her in the eye and gently grabbed her hovering hand and placed it on his chest while using his free hand to gently caress her cheek. "Do you feel my heartbeat and the warmth it's radiating? I'm sorry I didn't come back sooner...I tried to...." Xerath slowly broke off eye contact when he started talking about his late arrival, it was like he was drowning in regret. Lowering his hand from her cheek Xerath placed his free hand in his pocket, and gently squeezed Yuki's other hand resting his chest. "I tried to stay away and give you the happy life you deserve, but I simply can't stop...I...." Xerath forcefully stopped himself from saying the forbidden L word, fearing it may just push her away. How dare he just show up after what happened and say such things, because of him she witnessed one of the most horrific scenes anyone can witness. Xerath was figuratively dying inside, not being able to express how he felt immediately didn't sit well with his personality, but if he wants another chance with Yuki he needed to change. "I Love you Yuki......I couldn't let my death be the last memory you have of me." Saying it internally didn't help the situation, it only made it worse in his head.

Xerath's heartbeat was increasing, his body was getting warmer, he started feeling lightheaded and his breathing was getting shorter. Every time Xerath starts talking about himself his symptoms got worse and worse, he was under a lot of stress. What will happen if I just say it? Will it make her feel uncomfortable? Will it make us grow apart? Millions of questions were hovering around his head, and he needed an escape before he breaks. He resumed eye contact and smiled weakly "So, how's school life working out for you? It's only been a day for me and I'm already struggling...You know with my lack of basic human skill sets..." Xerath gulped as his breathing went back to its normal state and relaxation washed over him. "At least I know art is an automatic pass for me. The rest...Is in the maker's hands." It was only then Xerath noticed that he still holding Yuki's hand, he quickly released his gentle grip and placed both his hands behind his back in embarrassment and cleared his throat. "Excuse me!" Xerath saying "excuse me" might feel unnatural to people especially because of his never wrong I'm always right attitude.

"The perfect combination for fun & mayhem"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: ... l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: Suffocating the Senses

Yuki hitched her breath when she felt his hand, it's was warm. Her eyes went back to his amber ones when he touched her cheek. There was so many questions she wanted to ask him, How did he come back to life? Was his death staged? Is he really Xerath and not someone else? Memories flood her mind, memories of them when they first met, develop as friends and something more, but also negative memories, heartbreak and sadness, lastly his death. She felt a wave of nostalgia wash over her, tears crept out from the dark. She notice Xerath's change of heart rate as her hand was still remained on his chest, it was like he was about to have a heart attack at the rate of his heart bumping. This made her thoughts halt...Does he still love her? Does he know she's with someone else now?

Yuki snapped back to reality at his question, she didn't notice the tear stream marks down her cheeks. Before she can answer she stared at the blond bizarrely when he said 'excuse me'. Which almost made her back track to her thoughts. She suddenly let out a light laugh, "School life? Anything but normal, Plushy. Actually the last memory I had of you is your decapitated head in Akuma's bag." She said in a matter-of-fact voice, she waved her hand in dismiss. "Long story. Unless you were the one that ate my entire pocky box, 'Xavier' if that's your real name." She pointed at him accusingly like he was a criminal, she had no doubt in her mind that he wouldn't pass art. Speaking of 'Xavier' her sapphire orbs trailed down until she caught sight of the bracelet. She approached him then wrapped her arms his stomach and rested her head against her head since there is still a height difference. She knew the hug would make Xerath's situation worse but...he's still a friend.

"I forgive you." Yuki was not only referring to her eating one if her favourite desserts but also their past relationship. It's funny... When she was with Vladimir he followed her, now she's with Caligula and he still follows her. She turned her head up towards him but she didn't hang around for long as she moved away from the hug. "U-um... How did you return?" she asked while fiddling with her bracelet, she had a feeling that her father had something to do with this.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Happy ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►Bracelet 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►Excuse the mistakes... I rewrote this on my way to Uni sweatdrop but thats it no more edits on this post

Watching her speak freely and listening to her laugh again made Xerath genuinely smile, it felt like a ton of bricks being lifted off his chest. And here he thought he would only bring her sadness and misery. It was safe to say that Xerath was very happy with this short interaction even with Akuma's name being mentioned. When Yuki started talking about his silly alter ego, Xerath's eyes widened and his heart started racing again. There's one thing Yuki doesn't tolerate, and it's stolen snacks, he will surely get an a** beating if he admits to it. He tried his best to hide his comedic panic attack with a sheepish smile "Xavier? Don't know who you're talking about. Sounds like a cool..." Xerath's cover-up was cut short with the sudden and unexpected hug Yuki gave him. His immediate reaction was his smile fading and both his hands falling to his side, was he feeling some form of guilt? or was this a reaction to something unexpected. "Yuki..." Xerath's voice was as low as a whisper and it carried a hint of hardship, that showed how hard it was for him to hold back.

What she said next was exactly what Xerath wanted to hear, his need to hear that meant just as much to him as them getting back together. It was the foundation of their new relationship if they ever get to be a couple again. Using both hands Xerath cupped Yuki's cheeks gently and wiped the tear trails off her cheeks using his thumb. At that moment he wanted nothing more than to kiss her, especially because moments like this were a familiar scene that always ended in a kiss. Xerath was a little lost in his memories and venturing into a territory that was very intimate and private. When Yuki pulled away his pupils dilated and he snapped back to reality at the right moment, catching his footing and stopping himself from falling over. Xerath looked at Yuki who was now fiddling with her golden bracelet and placed both hands behind his back, before proceeding to fiddle with his own. The bracelet is very significant to him so much so that if both of them are touching their respective ones Xerath could feel an imaginary connection, but that could also be their mind powers acting up. "I returned thanks to your father. At first, he wanted it to be temporary, but when my time came he decided to give me another chance for some unknown reason. Don't get me wrong we still hate each other but I guess he felt like he owed me or something. I don't know what changed his mind exactly" Xerath was of course lying he knew exactly what made him change his mind. At the time Yuki was happily in a relationship with Vladimir, and Eckrovish liked him, so the condition was simple...Stay away from Yuki and you'll get your life back. At first, Xerath refused thinking a life without Yuki is pointless to him and they argued for hours, but what Eckrovish said at the end made Xerath reluctantly accept the deal. "Yuki is finally happy" Those were the words that brought him back to life. He had a look of slight depression as the flashback brought back the exact feeling he felt at that moment. Unbeknowest to Xerath, and thanks to their mental ability connection Xerath was sending images of what happened and the entire deal going down.

Wiping the depression off his face, Xerath smiled and placed both hands in his pocket "I guess my silver tongue is a weakness to everyone." Xerath tried to play it off as he somehow convinced the old grouch to let him live.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: Suffocating the Senses

Yuki internally let out a sigh of relief when Xerath didn't lean any closer. She would have to tell him eventually that she is with someone else.

Yuki listened to how he came back to life but for oddly what was coming out of his mouth didn't exactly match from the images in her head, was he sending her these images on purpose? Like her mind wasn't problematic enough. "I think I know why. And you went against his word." She didn't look at Xerath angry or sad more like stunned, "You are supposed to stay away from me. But you still came anyway. Why? Aren't you afraid you'll...die again?" She knows why, she's scared of his answer, she bit her lips. Though she doesn't see what good would it do if Xerath stays away from her, not like they were in bad terms but...it's complicated. She wants to start a fresh with Xerath. She nervously laughed, "I'm sorry you don't have to answer that. It's just has been so long." She smiled brightly and looked up at Xerath.

Yuki placed her index finger against her bottom lip, "As for your silver tongue, I'm not letting you go that easily. You owe me Pocky Midi flavour Strawberry, two boxes!" The only difference between the original and Midi is that Midi Pocky is deliciously coated with extra strawberry cream, enough to satisfy your sweet tooth. "Ah! And also the special Jumbo Lollipop, the one with red and white swirls... You didn't figure out how to play the ukelele." she still remembers. "I'm sure you can get it for free if you use that 'silver tongue' of yours." And if the owner is bisexual. She held out her hand towards them to seal the deal.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:26 am
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Mildly Content ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►Bracelet 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

At first Xerath looked surprised and very annoyed that she knew what happened, but he quickly bit his bottom lip to remove that silly expression from his face. He wasn't annoyed by the stupid connection, things like that happen, especially when two individuals have brain powers. He was more annoyed with the fact that what he wanted to be hidden, got revealed so fast. Even though he was madly in love with Yuki he wouldn't do anything to get her back. He wanted to win her back through love, not some pity party. When Yuki followed up with the right question of "Why?" and the "You don't have to answer" follow up, Xerath's signature grin spread across his face, the grin that usually attracts people to him and his mysterious demeanor. The grin that used to be so prevalent on his face that one flash of it made him look like the same old arrogant, cocky, and sly Xerath, The trickster incarnate. "My dear Kiki, there are a lot of things to fear more than death, besides some things are worth dying for, don't you think?" There was one more question he wanted to ask her, but now was not the time, he was sure it'll come up sooner rather than later. Besides he was even more sure that he'll subconsciously force the situation for it to happen to occur.

Xerath's expression slowly but surely changed when Yuki started speaking, it went from cocky to amused, to finally being worried and somewhat terrified. Just like him, Yuki can't forgive a dessert thief, it didn't matter who or why they stole it, Sweets are sacred in their world. "I would never do such a thing, Xavier was the thief, not me!" Xerath was having a mild panic attack and in the moment spilled the beans with Xavier how could he possibly know about what happened when he wasn't there? It didn't matter though Yuki knew already. He sighed and leaned his body forward in defeat. "Two Strawberry flavored Pocky boxes and one Jumbo Lollipop...I just hope I can remember how the box looks like...You know I can't read..." With that Xerath shook her hand sealing the deal. "I just hope the store cleric isn't as stubborn as you." Xerath was of course joking but it wasn't entirely a joke, Yuki was stubborn towards Xerath, so he had no hope of using his silver tongue on her, she knows him too well. "Shall we go?"

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: Suffocating the Senses

Yuki gazed at Xerath's grin, the same one that made her heart pump like the bongos. She vaguely remembered fangiriling over that grin before they dated. She become slightly concerned when he heard his answer, she decided to say nothing about it.

"Oh they are easy to find the cover, the cream looks thicker and the cover is cuter than the original ones." Yuki suddenly stared at Xerath through squinted eyes in confusion. "Go? Go as in... Outside the gate...During school hours...Are you CRAZY!?!" Speaking of school hours the colour from her face instantly drained when she remembered what she has fourth period. "I don't know about you but I have a class to attend, even though I'm late I can't miss it. It would certainly go to my school record, and you don't want people to know you are a lazy and uncooperative person by not attending classes that benefit you in life. This will jeopardized my Student Record." She protest, this can be viewed in two ways. One, her being a high standard and the other being a major hypocritic; she has plans for tonight with a certain someone(a delinquent in fact) to tag the school campus, if she gets caught imagine the impact on her record.

Yuki stared at the blonde like how a teacher stared at his/her students when the class didn't do their homework. Time to put his trickster skills to the test.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:52 am
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Mildly Content ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►Bracelet 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ► All the moves (Flirting and deceiving are a part of her training she needs to pay attention)

Xerath lowered his head in shame as more scolding came his way, he felt like a student being disciplined. It was safe to say that he hated it, but what can he do? He wasn't going to make excuses that he didn't know. There is this famous saying "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" Xerath wasn't going to put that saying to the test. He simply buckled up and took it. When it was finally over Xerath looked at Yuki who was looking at him right in the eye while holding a stern look, like she wanted an answer to her current dilemma. Xerath shifted his eyes from hers onto the floor once more as he started thinking. Moments later he snapped his fingers enthusiastically like he got an idea.

Xerath's mischievous grin returned as he began circling Yuki and sizing her up. He made it look like he was checking her out, making flirtatious eye contact with her every once in a while. "I know you can handle yourself, but will you be able to survive in my world? A trickster's world?...I guess we'll have to see." Xerath stopped moving when he was directly in front of her. "I'll teach you how to wrap this academy around your finger, no more worries about being late, and no more worries about your school record. It's time for the bad girl to come out and play." Xerath was now making direct eye contact with Yuki, his piercing mesmerizing amber eyes looking straight into her soul, it made it seem like he knew everything, all her desires, needs, and dirty little secrets. When in reality he knew nothing. "Tell me Yuki, Why were you late for class?" Xerath was now practicing the basic of being a trickster with her, she needs to know how to make up an approvable lie.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas