User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Three Broomsticks
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey Grey-Cavendish
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Lunch Date
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wonder which of her clothes she designed...

Milan adjusted the menu enough so Linsey could also look, dark eyes wondering what food she'd be ordering. Nothing here was terribly expensive, not that he'd have minded. His family had money in spades, so lunch wouldn't even make a blip. He commented on the train, which earned a small laugh. She noted that her mom was a prefect, and she'd like to become one too. "I wouldn't know, honestly. I never was chosen as prefect, and this offer of Head Boy came out of nowhere. I'd assumed with my... struggles last year, the professors wouldn't be keen to see me here. I'm still shocked they didn't pick Ron, who was a shoo-in for the spot. But, hey. Maybe they saw potential in me." He paused a moment, trying to steer conversation back in the positives. "Though, I'm sure you'd make a lovely prefect. As upstanding and helpful as you are, they'd be a fool to choose anyone else." The brunette sent over a smile, hoping to convey his sincerity with the gesture.

After counting his luck to be a friend (and possible food recipient?), Linsey sent a smile, though it seemed to need interpretation. Had he said something wrong? She commented on his food requirements, making it seem like somewhat of a culinary challenge. After a sigh, the blonde continued, saying she'd have offered him to come over to her place, though her family would be.... aggressive to make sure he wasn't some kind of creep. Apparently even 'friends from school' got the treatment. "A nice country dinner, eh? That does sound really nice. Most country dinners are something of a farm to table situation, right? Usually we order in, if not go to restaurants. I really only learned to cook because none of my siblings share my diet. I don't eat anything from animals. Vegan is the title, but it just sounds so... preachy? I never really paid much mind. That and I'm highly allergic to peanuts. One of our nannies when we were little didn't believe me, then got fired when mum had to hurry to the hospital to meet the ambulance. We all found it quite hilarious, but apparently it'd been quite serious. And not something I'd care to repeat." He said, a small chuckle leaving him as he remembered when they'd all been seven, squished onto the ambulance while Milan had simply offered a "told you so" with a stuck out tongue.

"Though, for a dinner... I can always offer an alternative? While we're at school, the house elves will let people come and cook their own meals. There's a nice little table there. Or... perhaps over winter break we could meet up at my place? Not a dinner for two, but... no nosey family members, at least." He hummed softly, wondering how his sisters would react. Then again, they all seemed to quite like Linsey... Something about that sunny personality of hers.

And speaking of his sisters, Linsey seemed to deflate at the mention of Yari. Milan let out a heavy sigh, the same thought having been on his mind since the day they lost Angier. "It... it's been hard on us all. I can't say I haven't been a mess too. But, it seems friendship was the way to go... especially those that have the unconditionally loving dogs." He sent over a grin, hoping it helped brighten spirits back up. It seemed to work, and they were quickly on subject of fashion. Apparently Linsey did her own designing, and even wore about some of her clothes. "No way? That's cool! You'll have to point out when you're wearing things you make. And... perhaps I can do the same. Not all of my suits are Wellbelove Original, after all. And as for a dress, we could always do it up in your favorite colors. The teal hues would serve to make your eyes shine." Another grin, though this one a bit softer. He wasn't sure what it was, but something was telling him that Linsey could use the extra grins today.

{{Wearing :: Nice Suit, New Watch}}
          Graydon Ironshield

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tᴡɪsᴛɪɴ' ᴡᴏʀᴅs, ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴ
          Bʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴀss, ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀɢʀᴇᴇɴ
          Iᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴘɪʟʟ ᴛᴏ sᴡᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴ' ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴ' ᴅᴏᴡɴ
          Wɪsʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ғᴀᴄᴇs
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇs ᴀʟʟ ғᴀᴅᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇʀᴀsᴇ ᴛʜɪs
          Is ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʏ? Is ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴅ?
          Wɪsʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ғᴀᴄᴇs
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮