Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
The Three Broomsticks ~ Open, Now Hiring! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:23 pm
You've been acting awful tough lately
Smoking a lot of cigarettes lately
But inside, you're just a little baby, oh.
It's okay to say you've got a weak spot
You don't always have to be on top
Better to be hated than loved, loved, loved for what you're not
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

нαℓғвℓσσ∂ | иαтυяαℓιsт | ɢячғғιδσя αℓυмиι

»Tesni cackled as she clanked her glass against his own in a mock salute. "T'is not the Yates way either! And I don't have to flex a thing; the fact that I'm not going to be stumbling out of here will be show enough." she tossed back the remainder of her drink and for a brief moment considered ordering them both glasses of water to temper against. And then she remembered there was no fun in drinking responsibly and tanked it. She rolled her eyes but nodded promptly as he asked about the penalty and waited for his reaction grinning broadly as he did. "Excellent! My question is, who's the kid you dislike most. As in whenever you see them the urge to punt them off the astronomy tower is nigh and you have to reign it in? And don't act like you don't, we all do! Even perky Whitethorne down in the dungeons must have one kid she's just can't wait to age out." Tesni certainly had a handful over the years and there was a current fourth year that it took every inch of her not to hang from the whomping willow by their underwear. «

You're vulnerable, you're vulnerable
You are not a robot
You're lovable, so lovable
But you're just troubled
Guess what? I'm not a robot, a robot

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:26 am
User Image

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫_𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠_𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐧spaces
                                                        ( German Half-VampireDurmstrang AlumnusAstronomy Class ) xx

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕: 𝑳𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒐𝒏𝒆
                                                        𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆
                                                        𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒏𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒔
                                                        𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒏: 𝑨𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆
                                                        𝑶𝒉, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Hm. Let's see about that," Wolfgang softly laughed as he clinked his glass against Tesni, but didn't comment further about her own way of bragging. Mainly because he had nothing left to say, which isn't a bad thing by the way. Hearing the question of truth, Wolfgang made a thoughtful look. It's not... really in Wolfgang's nature to be easily pissed because his old toxic friend set that high standard for him. And brats aren't really the most interesting answer to give to Tesni. Even if some of the rather ignorant and bigot kids genuinely pissed him off, though nowadays he'd wager that kids are becoming good at hiding what they are unless provoked. "Um. Hm. Wolfgang hummed pensively, twirling his glass, "I mean. I'll be real? I don't think the rich brats are gonna count as a good answer because there's a lot of them. Mainly because I feel like I don't hear much about the blood-blood discourse nowadays, they're usually more sneering over kids who aren't as rich as they are. Anyway..." Wolfgang decided to think even harder, surely there has to be someone- Oh. Right. ""Nevermind it's that Sallie Houdini kid. The Gryffindor one? Curly hair with glasses? Usually a cheerful smiley one that puts my perpetual frown to shame? He's a good kid, honest, but god. Good god. I wish you were there for the amount of times he pissed alot of people because he was?? Too blunt?? Listen, I'm a... really good listener," He meant his vampiric hearing but Tesni doesn't need to know that, "But god the way that he puts kerosene because his snarks towards people he doesn't like is so harsh. Even to my standards! One time I overhead him telling off this prat who, mind you, isn't a nice kid in general. But Sallie told her off saying something like, 'If your mean attitude spits money, you should use it to pay a therapist to fix you mommy issues'. And I had to split them before it's too late. Man... who knew a usually nice kid would give me the headache the most?"

Realizing his openness, he cleared his throat. Wow, he forgot how loose-lipped he was, if he was sober he'd tell Tensi the most vague non-answers ever. "Ahem. Anyway. My turn, truth or dare? Also do you want me to hit on the jugular or what?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓, 𝒐𝒉, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓
                                                        𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆: 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒔
                                                        𝑰'𝒎 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇-𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇-𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕
                                                        𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒙𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇-𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒅
                                                        𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Summer 2053xx
                                                        wнere - Thre Broomsticksxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Himself
                                                        xxxxxx

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:41 pm
You've been acting awful tough lately
Smoking a lot of cigarettes lately
But inside, you're just a little baby, oh.
It's okay to say you've got a weak spot
You don't always have to be on top
Better to be hated than loved, loved, loved for what you're not

нαℓғвℓσσ∂ | иαтυяαℓιsт | ɢячғғιδσя αℓυмиι

»Tesni snorted into her drink nearly getting up her nose at Wolfgang's deadpan note that all rich kids were annoying which, point. Damn good point. She also nodded to his observation that this newest generation didn't seem as bothered by blood and parentage as the previous (thank whomever) and more about their parent's bank accounts which she really couldn't tell which was worse. (So obviously she knows which is worse in maybe the grand scheme of things but purely from where she's sitting they're both about equal levels of shittiness.) When Wolfgang finally named a student she grinned widely and listened as he explained the lil devil who was apparently as blunt as the man discussing him. Maybe even more so which would definitely be a show. Tesni tried to remember if she had such a kid in her classes yet. She might have but never paid close enough attention, but she definitely would now. "I've always said it was the nice ones. It's why I tend to tread a bit lighter around Whitethorne. Hawthorne too but Whitethorne is definitely on a level all on her own and I hope greatly that whomever incurs her wrath that they do so publicly so I can watch." she giggled maniacally as she drank down the remains of her water prepared for her turn. "You hit whatever you want, I'm game. Dare!"«

You're vulnerable, you're vulnerable
You are not a robot
You're lovable, so lovable
But you're just troubled
Guess what? I'm not a robot, a robot

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 2:26 am
User Image

It was a warm weather and it was time for Wolfgang to bond with his younger cousin Lorenz Schultz, a German Dragon Keeper who lives in Ireland. This Lorenz, unlike Wolfgang, is perfectly human: his complexion is showing tan lines from working under the sun. They would have shared the same black hair if Lorenz didn't dye his curly hair white like some punk he is. Unlike Wolfgang who is scrawny, Lorenz looked like he has went to a gym on a daily.

{"Yes finally, we can actually hang out in Germany! Or! In Iceland? We tooootally need to hang out more with Konnie and Susie! Did you know that Little Selina misses you? Hm? No? Heartless behavior."} The burly white-haired but young Dragon Keeper was animatedly talking to the pale-a** half-vampire in German, slinging his muscle-y arm over Woflgang's shoulder.

It if wasn't for the fact that these cousins are on good terms, Wolfgang would have activated his cousin-edition Cain instinct and bonk Lorenz's head.

{"Mm. Stop shaking me, or I'm about to be more hilarious than your dating life. Bozo."} Wolfgang said in German, deadpan and unimpressed. But he doesn't look like he means it, given how Lorenz isn't scared in the slightest.

Lorenz finally let go of Wolfgang and stuck out his tongue. He was on his thirties and he has the audacity to be childish. Natural for someone who is the youngest child. {"Booooo! I don't wanna hear it from someone who complains about not having a fruity moment and then not date. At least *I* was doing something about it! I should have you meet my friends, like Cross--"}

"Short."

{"How discriminatory. How about his twin brother Buck.--"}

"Too cheerful." Wolfgang sipped his drink.

"Kenji?"

{"Never date a rock-star."}

"... Thierry?" Lorenz nudged him and pointed at the tall dark-skinned man who looked very handsome and is wearing sharply like someone from a magazine.

"Shut the ******** up." Wolfgang snapped in English.

{"Aha! I must be the wingma-"} But Lorenz's sentence was cut short as Wolfgang bonked him on the head. Which doesn't say anything. Wolfgang looked VERY red. From blushing.

{"On God. If you dare embarrass me like that I am NOT going to return to Germany. I hate you so much."} He lowered his bonking hand and down his drink. Lorenz, still unbothered and looking mischievous, comforted his weird cousin by rubbing his shoulders. Wolfgang uncovered his face and looked at his cousin, saw the same mischief, and decided to glare at him.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx
                                                        wнere - One of the stoolsxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Lorenz Schultz (his cousin)
                                                        xxxxxx

kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 9:56 pm
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
                                              Yvonne Spencer
                                              Beauxbatons Alumna - Forty One - Pureblood - Married - Mother
                                              Owner of Madam Primpernelle's Beautifying Potions

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Yvonne sat on a stool, eating her breakfast – a muffin and coffee. Oh, how she loved her coffee. She didn’t know when, but sometime between being a teenager and having two children, she had become one of those “don’t talk to me before I’ve had my coffee” maniacs. In fact, Jonas had once gifted her a mug that said just that as a joke. Was she a tad offended? Maybe. Did she use that mug all the time? Yes. Most days, she had her breakfast from home, but with Matthew and Tobias home for summer holidays (and awake much earlier than anticipated), Yvonne needed to have a moment to herself before another busy day at the shop. After all, she had a teacher for a husband, who was able to take care of the boys since he wasn’t teaching through the summer.

Yvonne’s busy summer days, on the other hand, never seemed to end. Supposedly, all new shop owners worked long hours and felt disorganized, running around like chickens with their heads cut off. As much as she enjoyed her career change (because let’s face it, working in sports when you hated sports sucked), owning and running a shop on her own was rather stressful. However, it was in an industry that she was not only interested in, but passionate about – beauty, although she wasn’t in makeup, which would have been ideal. However, she dealt with providing facials and products to help witches (and wizards) get rid of warts and worse. Yvonne appreciated magic a whole lot more as she was able to apparate from any town, such as Hogsmeade, to her dimly lit shop in Diagon Alley.

As she ate, Yvonne had been waist deep in thought about what she had left to get done while adding more items to the piece of parchment that contained her to do list. Suddenly, her attention was drawn elsewhere as she heard a familiar low, roaring voice. Looking over her shoulder, she could see a rather buff, tanned man with white, curly hair, draping his arm over a much scrawnier, paler man with black hair whose face she couldn’t see from where she had been sitting. His voice, however, sounded so familiar, chilling her to the bone (and not in a good way). It was rude to stare, but she did anyway, willing for him to turn around so she could see who he was.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Maybe the r e a s o n why all the doors are c l o s e d
                                              So you could o p e n one that leads you to the p e r f e c t road

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 11:08 pm
User Image

Wolfgang and Lorenz continue to converse in German, in which the author won't write out everything for the sake of readability. Wolfgang looked very flustered while Lorenz looked sheepish. If someone knows German, they were just talking about cute men and how Wolfgang should use his healthy lifespan (code for "half-vampire") to look for someone. While Wolfgang argued that his slow age means that he doesn't have to rush. Eventually Lorenz decided to go for just having dramatics so he put his strong hand on Wolfgang's stool and spun it, which made Wolfgang turn around with a very perplexed look. He looked a very confused cat. Still looking lost, Wolfgang shook his head and just smacked his cousin's shoulder. Which looked like child's play to the burly man.

Eventually he locked eyes on Yvonne, who is deliberately staring at him. The feeling's mutual, Yvonne, because his silver eyes were widened in shock too. So, he grabbed his stool and spun back to turn his back on her. If he doesn't see her, she doesn't exist. Wolfgang does NOT want to get harassed again.

"{Wolfgang?? What's wrong? I promise Thierry doesn't bite! Like you! Neither of you will bite}" Lorenz spoke in German (signified by brackets), looking worried, put down his drink to look at Wolfgang.

"{You remember the woman who harassed me for looking like a vampire I talk to you at one point?"}

"{She's here... I don't wanna get harassed again.}"

There is a immediate look of pure guilt in Lorenz's face, as if this has happened before and it was not by a total stranger. But he looked so awkward since he is the man who doesn't know how to deal with anxiety-ridden adults. Especially Wolfgang, because Wolfgang was usually one to hide his emotions.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx
                                                        xxxxxx

kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 9:20 pm
User Image

Yvonne Spencer

Yvonne continued to stare at the back of the black haired man’s head as he and his companion conversed in German. Although she couldn’t understand what they were saying, she recognized the harsh-sounding language. Suddenly, the buff man spun the scrawny one around in his stool, revealing a pale face with a thick scar on his right cheek. It took about two seconds for Yves to recognize him as the half-vampire who had stalked her over a decade ago, and she gasped audibly (or as audibly as one could in a busy pub). This time, however, she wouldn’t be able to apparate away without simultaneously becoming a thief and risk getting banned from the inn altogether as she had not yet paid for her breakfast. Hazel-green eyes continued to watch as the half-vampire smacked his more-than-likely human companion before locking his grey eyes on her.

Yvonne froze for a moment, waiting to see if he had recognized her, too. Perhaps he wouldn’t have – it had been so long, and who knew what sorts of trouble he had gotten into since then. However, her optimism that the half-vampire didn’t remember her deflated as he gave her a look and turned back around rather aggressively. The woman furrowed her brows, her fear melting into anger. Maybe she wasn’t thinking clearly with her lack of sleep and energy, but she figured he wouldn’t dare hurt her in public. The woman scarfed down the last bite of her muffin and took a final sip of her coffee before leaving enough coins on the table to pay for the meal. She shoved her to do list back into her pocket before strutting over to the unwanted visitor’s table. Crossing her arms over her chest, Yvonne assertively said, “Hey!” to get the half-vampire’s attention. “Don’t you think you owe me an apology?” she asked in a thick French accent. If things went south, she supposed she could apparate then since she had now paid for her order.

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 6:11 am
User Image

Wolfgang was actually really, REALLY praying that she'll just activated her unreasonable flight instinct and leave. If he doesn't look at her, she doesn't exist. Easy as that. He was literally just. sitting here with his cousin. Lorenz on the other hand, was just awkwardly patting his poor cousin's back as he didn't know how to give comforting words to people like Wolfgang. "{Oh. Yeah. Do you wanna know the... gossip of about Cross and Buck?}" Lorenz said, turning his back from the crowd (Yvonne), "{So like. Cross and Buck are twins. Right? And then Buck? Remember him? So he was the smiley twin who's like. Very loud. And there's Cross who like. Never smiles. And then-}"

"Hey!"

Both Wolfgang and Lorenz immediately turned around to see a very French woman with a very French accent, glaring down at them. But really Wolfgang knows she was glaring at HIM. He honestly didn't know what to say to defend himself because if he recalled correctly this lady would twist anything he says just to fit her definition of a vampire.

Instead, Lorenz was smart enough to start the conversation for him.

"Oh? Us? Apologize for what? For existing? Being queer and trying to get my cousin to date my friend because he's too much of a coward to make the first move? Is this homophobia in action? Or do you just hate Germans? Let us talk about men in German, lady, goddamn." Lorenz was really raising his eyebrow as he confidently stared at the French woman, "I am Lorenz, by the way, This is my cousin Wolfgang. He works in Hogwarts as a professor! Actually he used to teach in Beauxbatons, too! Right, Volleyball?"

"... I teach Astronomy," Wolfgang gave Lorenz a very embarrassed look, a bit ashamed that he has to be his wingman so that he won't get harassed by a stranger.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx
                                                        xxxxxx

kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 5:52 pm
User Image

Yvonne Spencer

Yvonne glared at Wolfgang as the two stared back at her. A moment of silence had passed before the tanned man spoke up, causing the woman to glance away from the half-vampire and instead, look at his companion as he accused her of being homophobic or hateful towards Germans. She supposed he hadn’t any idea why she had stormed over to them, so it made sense for him to think the reason she was angry was because of either of those two things. However, he was wrong. Before Yvonne could clarify her reason for being there, the man continued to speak, introducing himself and his cousin as Lorenz and Wolfgang.

Yvonne let out another gasp, this one quieter than the last, upon learning that Hogwarts allowed vampires to teach at their school. Her heart sank, realizing that her eldest son would be attending in just two short years and have this creep as his Astronomy teacher. “And does Hogwarts know what they hired?” she asked, directing her gaze back at Wolfgang. Perhaps Matthew would be able to attend Beauxbatons instead although it sounded like they also hired professors without conducting proper background checks.

The Frenchwoman no longer had a problem with the fact that Wolfgang had stalked her all those years ago. Now, she had a problem with the school that was supposed to teach and protect her children for seven years. Many scenarios of what to do about the situation ran through her head. For one, she could look into sending her kids to another school, one that didn’t hire just anyone who applied. Or maybe she could look at having them exempt from taking Astronomy, or have another professor (or even tutor) teach it to them instead. Maybe she and Jonas should look into having them homeschooled instead – that way, she knew they’d be safe at all hours of the day.

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 12:15 pm
User Image

You know, it'd be no big deal if this woman said "WHO they hired". But "WHAT they hired" is sure to make a reaction from the cousins. Wolfgang's expression was a mix of anger, bitterness, and pure discomfort. Meanwhile Lorenz was gasping in pure disbelief and disgust. "Daaaaaaamn! Hey Wolfgang! Are you really letting this lady bully you? This smells like hate crime in here! This is literal harrassment!" Lorenz finally broke the silence, in English, nudging Wolfgang's elbow repeatedly. "Hogwarts knows EXACTLY who and what they're hiring! This is MY cousin. I grew up with him my entire life. He is a kind and diligent nerd who wants to teach! Don't think I don't hear the *what* in your question- You don't know what he's been through--"

"Renz. Stop." Wolfgang interrupted with a deep but quiet voice, looking more stressed, putting his hand on his cousin's shoulder, "I appreciate your enthusiasm but... Let me take it from here."

"Listen here." His brows furrowed as he put down his class to look at her in the eyes. Wolfgang is not going to change her mind? Fine. "I don't know what happened to you to make you hate what I am that much. On one hand, I wish you well and hope you could maybe overcome that fear. On the other hand, your damn harassment when I want NOTHING to do with you, and questioning my choice to become a professor is NOT. JUSTIFIED. And honestly? It's not MY problem to fix your prejudice. I'm not your punching bag."

"You know what I want from you? Space. Peace. I want you to leave me alone. I’m not going to stop being a professor and I am NOT giving up that dream. Ever. But just know that assuming I’m inherently a monster stalker is the most hurtful I have ever heard in years. Oh wait. You don't believe I have the capability to feel uncomfortable and hurt, do you? If you wanna remove me from my post so bad? Take it up to Headmaster Steele. Do it." And he said all of that in a serenely calm voice, but it's clear that he will not tolerate this anymore.

"Or if you wanna start somewhere, try talking to Mr. and Mrs. Walker who runs this inn. Try to ban me here just because I look funny to you."

"Ja! You tell 'em, Wolf!" Lorenz applauded Wolfgang, added with an fist pump. "Now that's what I call character development."

"Anyway. Wanna go to Moore's pizza later?" Wolfgang is all he could say for his cousin.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx
                                                        xxxxxx

kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 1:01 pm
User Image

Yvonne Spencer

Yvonne’s mind had become preoccupied, jumping to quick-fix conclusions as to what she could do to protect Matthew when he turned eleven, so much so that she hadn’t heard the words that came out of Wolfgang’s loudmouth cousin. Her attention shifted back to the present moment when the half-vampire spoke directly to Yvonne again, and she took a step back upon hearing his tone. He seemed more aggressive than before, putting his glass down. Suddenly, Yves didn’t feel safe and protected inside of the inn – it would take less than two seconds for him to hurt her, even if he would have to suffer the consequences. Maybe it would be worth it for him, or maybe he wouldn’t think things through clearly and would act on impulse. Either way, she needed to end the interaction and put distance in between them.

Yvonne kept her eyes locked on Wolgang’s, not breaking contact as he spoke. His voice sounded calm, but his words seemed angry. He did, however, give her a great idea – to speak with Headmaster Steele. Perhaps he had some sense and would make the right choice – the safe choice. After all, he had a school full of children to protect. Plus, the other parents must be made aware that a half-vampire taught their children. “You know what, maybe I will ‘take it up’ with Headmaster Steele,” she responded firmly, holding her ground. Yvonne walked back a few more steps to pull out her wand as she didn’t want the cousins to think she was about to try casting a spell on them. Instead, she used it to apparate away from the inn and to her shop, where she took a moment to breathe. Gods, she was worried. She knew she needed to speak with her husband before making any decisions, but that would have to wait until the evening unfortunately. Until then, she’d do her best to focus on getting work done, no matter how unlikely that would be now that she had this problem on her mind.

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Three Broomsticks
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey Grey-Cavendish
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Lunch Date
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? She's such a sweet person

Despite not quite feeling up to a hundred percent, Milan had promised a lunch with Linsey, and he was a man of his word if nothing else. He dressed in a newly finished suit, moving almost systematically to tie his tie, adjust his collar, and clip in his cufflinks. He looked at the top of his nighttable, the little shelf where his favorite watch always sat. He'd lost it somewhere about, and had yet to locate it. So instead, he sifted through his trunk, grabbing the fancy watch his mum had gotten him for his seventeenth birthday. It was different, but he had to admit it was a really cool timepiece.

After he was all dressed and his hair was combed, Milan headed down the several flights of stairs to meet by the front door. At precisely eleven-thirty, the duo headed out, walking through the chilly autumn breeze. He kept their walk to polite chatter, mostly about classes, clubs, and quidditch. Finally, they'd made it to their destination, his cheeks a bit red from the wind. Milan held open the door, letting the young lady enter first. After getting a table for two, he pulled out Linsey's chair, as if on instinct (instinct being, the only gentleman in a family of 5 girls had trained these habits into his brain).

Once she was sat down, he pulled off his jacket, draping it carefully over the back of his chair, then he sat as well. "You know, I've been at this school seven years now, and I can't rightly tell if I've ever eaten here. Usually for lunch we get pizza, since it's Harlynn's favorite. Do you have a favorite here? I'd love to hear some advice on what best to get." He pushed up his glasses, not yet lifting the menu. He certainly wanted a nice hot tea to cut down the chill from outside, but he wasn't sure what his appetite desired.

"And please, tell me about yourself. I feel I know really know about you from art club and quidditch. Well, that and your love of large dogs, of course." He sent over a toothy grin, dark eyes sparkling in the candlelight of the dim restaurant.

{{Wearing :: Nice Suit, New Watch}}
          Graydon Ironshield

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tᴡɪsᴛɪɴ' ᴡᴏʀᴅs, ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴ
          Bʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴀss, ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀɢʀᴇᴇɴ
          Iᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴘɪʟʟ ᴛᴏ sᴡᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴ' ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴ' ᴅᴏᴡɴ
          Wɪsʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ғᴀᴄᴇs
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇs ᴀʟʟ ғᴀᴅᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇʀᴀsᴇ ᴛʜɪs
          Is ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʏ? Is ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴅ?
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:22 pm
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawFourth YearFourteen Years OldSingle

After waiting a whole week, Linsey agonized over what to wear for her date with Milan. There was part of her that wanted to simply dress casually as she might for her usual raid on Honeydukes, and she promptly quashed that idea. No, she knew Milan would put up the effort to look nice for her, so by golly, she’d do the same. Plumbing the depths of her trunk, she turned up the pretty date night dress her godmother gifted her with the night before she boarded the train for school.

The navy-blue dress was knee-length with three-quarter length lace sleeves, and a demure neckline even Mom couldn’t complain about. Linsey didn’t even know it was there until she’d found the accompanying note when she got to school, and found the pair of pumps with four-inch heels, and the pouch full of Galleons, so she’d have extra spending money for her expeditions into Hogsmeade. She held it up to her chest, and looked at her image in a mirror for a good bit of time before slipping it on. Linsey twirled about in front of the mirror before working on her hair. ‘I need to get pictures of this so Aunt Lynn can see me wearing this. Its so pretty.’

For the occasion, Linsey wore her long silvery-blonde hair up off of her neck, though it fought her as she created her more adult look. It didn’t like being bound up, and would sometimes shed pins, but it didn’t mind stays too much. She managed to get her preparations completed and she added her dressy overcoat, and was there waiting for him by the time they were supposed to meet.

She sucked in her breath, seeing him in his suit and coat, he looked so dapper, and she was beaming when he met her. Though the walk to Hogsmeade took its usual length of time, it seemed so short for her, and she wouldn’t have cared if it had lasted longer. Still, they got to the Three Broomsticks, and she was thrilled when he pulled out the chair for her.

You know, I can’t say I’ve really been in here much, other than the times when my godmother meets me here to take me home for the holidays. As for favourites, well its all good. We could just look at the menu, and see what catches our eye.” She chuckled softly, when he asked about her. “Not much to tell, I’m just a country girl from just outside Waterford. I love big dogs, that’s true; my uncle raises Irish Wolfhounds, and has for many years. I wanted to arrange for Yari to adopt a pup, but that probably wasn’t one of my better thoughts. I’m also very active in the Cooking Club; I love to cook for my friends.”

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

User Image
                  "All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way

I lie awake for hours, I'm just waiting for the sun
                  When the journey we are making has begun
                  Don't deny the feeling that is stealing through your heart
                  Every happy ending needs to have a start

All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way "

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Three Broomsticks
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey Grey-Cavendish
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Lunch Date
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Thank goodness she didn't give us a dog

Milan lifted the menu a bit, looking over it. Apparently, Linsey hadn't been here too often either, only when she was being collected around the holidays. "I've always had to take the train. Though, now that I can apparate, I still have to take it to work with the prefects. Isn't that ironic?" He chuckled softly, thinking it a bit silly that the one year he was magically able to skip the train, he was duty-bound to ride anyway. His brows furrowed a moment as he reviewed the menu, then he glanced around to see if their daily soup was listed anywhere. It was a meat-free soup, so that was good.... though he'd probably double check. It wouldn't do to make himself sick over lunch.

When he asked about Linsey, she mentioned that she was a country girl from Waterford, that she liked big dogs, and that she had hoped to send Yari home with one. That made Milan laugh, just a bit too loudly. She continued, saying she quite like cooking for her friends. "Well, I suppose I should count myself lucky to be a friend, right? Though I'm a fussy eater. I'm a decent enough cook myself. Or, at least I haven't got any complaints thus far." He shrugged a bit, then set down the menu he'd been holding. "Though, I must say I'm glad Yari never came home with a puppy. There's barely enough room for all of us. Especially with the rooms split as they are. Besides, there's always too many sewing things about. Can't tell you how many times one of us has dropped a needle and gone on a mad quest." He chuckled softly, thinking what chaos a huge dog might cause in their home. Especially since just about everything they owned was expensive and ritzy to some degree. He certainly knew he'd been raised with a silver spoon.

"That's a lovely dress, by the way. It looks very nicely made, and seems to fit you quite well. Let me know if you ever want dresses made. I'd be most glad." Plus making more ladies clothes would only serve to pad his portfolio for when he tried to break into the fashion industry.... not that it'd be too hard, given the already famous Wellbelove name...

{{Wearing :: Nice Suit, New Watch}}
          Graydon Ironshield

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tᴡɪsᴛɪɴ' ᴡᴏʀᴅs, ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴ
          Bʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴀss, ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀɢʀᴇᴇɴ
          Iᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴘɪʟʟ ᴛᴏ sᴡᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴ' ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴ' ᴅᴏᴡɴ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇs ᴀʟʟ ғᴀᴅᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇʀᴀsᴇ ᴛʜɪs
          Is ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʏ? Is ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴅ?
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:03 pm
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawFourth YearFourteen Years OldSingle

Linsey leaned in close to look at the menu with Milan, and she chuckled when he commented about having to take the train even though he knew how to Apparate now. “Yes, it is, but I’m guessing that’s part and parcel of being a Prefect, and Head Boy, now. I definitely want to take the Apparation class when it becomes available for me. Guess there’s a bunch of things I want to do. I want to be a Prefect, like Mom was when she was here. I think I can be a big sister to the younger kids, ye know, be there for them when they need it. My Godmother was a Ravenclaw Prefect, and she told me about upholding traditions, catching rule-breakers, and other stuff, but that doesn’t sound like anything Mom talked about doing.”

She smiled sweetly when Milan referred to himself as being ‘a friend’, and she wished it was more than that. “Fussy eater, huh? I’d be curious to try what you might make sometime, and if you want me to make something for you, just let me know what to avoid using. She then added with a sigh, “I’d offer an invitation to have dinner at my place; the problem would be the extended family would suddenly show up to check you out, and we’d have a house full of chaperones. Even if told them ‘he’s just a friend from school’, wouldn’t make a lick o’ difference. I’d love to have you over, and make a nice country dinner for two, but I’d never hear the end of it, and that’s even supposing they’d let it happen to start with.”

When the subject shifted to Yari, there was a pained look behind Linsey’s blue eyes, and she said, “Well, a wolfhound does need plenty of space to run around. It’s enough that I have Blannat with me up in the Tower, but I do make sure he gets to run around outside the castle. I just wanted to do something for Yari, she been hurting for so long, and there’s nothing like the unconditional love of a dog. Blannat’s been good company for me; I wouldn’t have made it through Hogwarts so far without having him to hang onto some days.”

When Milan mentioned her dress, Linsey felt a bit of a rush, happy he appreciated her preparations for this afternoon on the town. “Thank you, it was a gift from my godmother, she managed to slip it into my trunk. I’d love try out something you designed. You know, I design clothes too, have been since before coming to Hogwarts. Guaranteed you’ve seen me wear some of my designs to Art Club.”

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

User Image
                  "All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way

I lie awake for hours, I'm just waiting for the sun
                  When the journey we are making has begun
                  Don't deny the feeling that is stealing through your heart
                  Every happy ending needs to have a start

All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way "

Hogsmeade