Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
The Three Broomsticks ~ Open, Now Hiring! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❀ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Three Broomsticks
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Reggie
xxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? First Date Thing
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This oughta be interesting

After parting ways at the garden, Aspen made it back to her common room. Finding Wren there, she told him what had happened, then accepted his assistance in doing her hair up nice. It was weird, given that she was usually on the grungier side. Rooting through her clothes, Aspen settled on a nice pair of jeans and a comfy blue sweater. It would work, especially since it was cold as heck outside. She pulled on her boots and grabbed a warm cloak and headed out. She walked with her friends until they reached the village, then she said she'd see them later, before walking toward the Three Broomsticks to meet Reggie. Luckily, it looked like he was just arriving too, so Aspen waved and hurried her pace. He held the door, so she slipped in, sighing happily at the warm restaurant. She found them a little table for two, then looked over at her date. "Thanks for the little cactus. I set it beside another one I've got in my room. It'll get good care. So um..." she paused, trying to think of something else to talk about. This was her first date, after all. "Anything interesting going on?" There. That was.... something.

Pᴀɪɴᴛ ᴏɴ ғᴀᴄᴇs, ʜɪᴅᴇ ɪɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs,
          Wᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ sᴀғᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ.
          A sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ, ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ,
          Tʜᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs.
          Sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ's ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs, ʀᴜɴ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs,
          Sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ sᴄᴜғғ ᴜᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴇᴛ.
          Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ,
          Sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ's ᴋɪss ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ, sʟᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇs,
          Gᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ,
          Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ! Lᴇᴛs ʙᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟs!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:37 pm
User Image

MissGryffindorK

null

null

ᴅʀʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋꜱ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ
                                                    ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅꜱ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ
                                                    ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴇʀ
                                                    ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

________________________________________________________

Reggie sat with Aspen at a table not too far from the fireplace so it was cozy. They got in before the rush so hopefully it wouldn't be too long without food he kinda missed breakfast being so nervous. Aspen mentioned she likes the little cactus he got for her. And it was her bigger cactus's little friend. "I figured the typical cut flower felt more an insult so a tiny potted plant seemed a good way to go." He said probably also nervous. It helped him feel a bit better knowing she was also nervous. "Considering my O.W.Ls this year it's mostly studying and Wide Eye potions, and studying WideEye potions." Reggie replied with unintentional humor. All he needed to do is be himself. Beside dating was to see how well they got along!

________________________________________________________

ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ ᴛɪʟʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʟ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ,
                                                                        ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙʀɪᴄᴋ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱʟᴀᴍᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
                                                                        ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ,
                                                                        ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ
                                                                        ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ-ꜱᴏᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❀ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Three Broomsticks
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Reggie
xxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? First Date Thing
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This oughta be interesting

Aspen grinned when Reggie mentioned that it'd be a bit rude to give her cut flowers. It was true, that would be a bit sad of a gift. "Either way, it's very nice. I love cacti. Plus Flik, my bowtruckle, likes to nest in flowerpots." Luckily, the topic jumped to his exams, earning a nod from the Slytherin. "Wide Eye potions can become a bit addictive, but I have a few natural alternatives. Plus if you need help studying, I'm game. I took mine last year, so I know what to focus on and stuff." She shrugged a bit, figuring if nothing else, they could work together to study. Maybe he was skilled in her weaker classes.... it'd be nice, anyway.

Pᴀɪɴᴛ ᴏɴ ғᴀᴄᴇs, ʜɪᴅᴇ ɪɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs,
          Wᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ sᴀғᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ.
          A sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ, ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ,
          Tʜᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs.
          Sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ's ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs, ʀᴜɴ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs,
          Sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ sᴄᴜғғ ᴜᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴇᴛ.
          Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ,
          Sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ's ᴋɪss ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ, sʟᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇs,
          Gᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ,
          Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ! Lᴇᴛs ʙᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟs!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:57 pm

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy had a bit harder time focusing on his numbers after the date was set. Thank goodness he lived in the flat upstairs. They closed a bit early as it was slower this early after the end of the term. He went up to his place to change. Ugh, should he do a blue shirt or black shirt? He worked in a blasted clothing store and can't decide on a shirt. He did recall his mom insisting on blue cause it worked with his eye color. Blue it was the closest he would get to a decision. He grabbed his good go-to slacks. Last part: tie or no tie? Was this a fancy date or casual? Hmm, his gut said no tie.

Finally dressed Jeremy went downstairs and locked up. He was just in time to catch tea as she approached. "Hey! So I had some ideas on where we can go but I wanted to see where you might want to go." ugh anywhere to drown these moths in his stomach. Butterflies were pretty and soft these were too angry yet fuzzy to be butterflies.

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100
    PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:53 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Three Broomsticks
    xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Jeremy
    xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? A date
    xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This is going to be interesting

Tea met up with Jeremy outside his shop, where he asked where they should go. She looked around the alley, then offered a suggestion. "The Three Broomsticks is always nice and cozy. Plus they have lovely food." She reached over and entwined her fingers through his, then walked to the restaurant with him. Once inside, the duo were settled at a nice little table, then offered menus. "I'm thinking about the roast beef... I don't think I've tried it yet, and it sounds quite lovely. What's calling out for you?" Hazel eyes sparkled in the lights of the room, then a smile joined her face. It was a pleasant night, especially to have such a charming man across from her.

kungfudemoness

I ᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ, I'ᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇғɪɴᴇᴅ
    I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇɴ's ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ. Eɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ
    Sᴛᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀɴᴋ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ
    Lᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ғɪɴᴅ
    Rᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, sᴏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ ɪᴛ
    Rᴇʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪɴʜɪʙɪᴛɪᴏɴs, ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴋɪɴ
    Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ғᴇᴇʟ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴏɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ɪɴ
    Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴘs
    Dʀᴇɴᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ɪɴ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴜɴsᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʀᴍs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ
    Tᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇɢɪɴs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ɪs sᴛɪʟʟ ᴜɴᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 12:12 am
    User Image

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫_𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠_𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐧spaces
                                                          ( German Half-VampireDurmstrang AlumnusAstronomy Class ) xx

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕: 𝑳𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒐𝒏𝒆
                                                          𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆
                                                          𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒏𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒔
                                                          𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒏: 𝑨𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆
                                                          𝑶𝒉, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wolfgang knew the time where the Three Broomsticks will be more mellow than usual, which should be around the quiet afternoon on a weekday. That's not to say that hates people, Wolfgang appreciated talking to people, it was just easier to relax when he wanted to seek solitude. Though, a few minutes ago his cousin Lorenz, paid a visit to Three Broomsticks with his Dragon Keeper friends. Naturally, they talked and catch up, which did bring a smile upon Wolfgang's face. He heard that Lorenz has been seeing someone, and even thought about proposing to her.

Wolfgang sighed as he watched Lorenz from the other side of the pub with his friends, he seemed so cheerful talking about his future fiancee. It's actually very sweet. He wanted to settle down with a man he loved himself, the problem is that he's not very lucky in finding one. But that's enough yearning, Wolfgang thought, as he absentmindedly twirled his glass of drink. it's not like he thought he was unlovable, it just... rarely cross his mind he guessed. And Wolfgang was overthinking about how to break the news of his hypothetical date that he's a half-vampire. Ugh.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓, 𝒐𝒉, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓
                                                          𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆: 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒔
                                                          𝑰'𝒎 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇-𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇-𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕
                                                          𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒙𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇-𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒅
                                                          𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                          ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          wнeɴ - Summer 2053xx
                                                          wнere - Thre Broomsticksxxxx
                                                          wιтн - Himself
                                                          xxxxxx

Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100
    PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 8:43 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? The Three Broomsticks
    xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Wolfgang Deadman
    xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Preparing for Lunch, Talking to a Colleague
    xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? He looks down today

Phoebe was in Hogsmeade again, the small village offering comfort among other necessities. Most people chose the larger Diagon Alley, but especially this time of year... no way. She adjusted her nice summer dress, gotten from one of her former students at her shop in the village. After picking up other necessities for the year, Phoebe decided she needed lunch. Standing in the street, she examined her options. They were all nice, though she was particularly fond of the Three Broomsticks. And who knew, maybe there was something compelling her choice.

Holding her shopping bags a bit tighter, the woman walked in her normal slow stride to the restaurant. Walking in, she waved at the owner, then noticed another familiar face at one of the tables. "Wolfgang, darling! It's nice to see you outside the school. How has your summer been?" She offered a bright smile to the other Astronomy Professor, who looked like he had quite a bit on his mind. She hadn't yet moved to sit, after all, she hadn't been invited to join the man. Perhaps she could help brighten his day. Phoebe never was one to let people feel down for too long.

Julian Galaksylph

Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss, ɢᴜɪᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
    I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
    Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ I'ᴍ ᴛᴏᴏ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ
    Tʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ I'ᴍ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
    Wᴇʟʟ ʟɪғᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘᴀss ᴍᴇ ʙʏ ɪғ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ғɪɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ
    Sᴏ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ, ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴡɪsᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ
    Aʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ғɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴡᴀs ʟᴏsᴛ

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 9:35 pm
    User Image

"What-" Wolfgang looked up from his drink out of confusion, since he spent too much thinking about himself, apparently. He looked up to see Phoebe, or who he preferred to call "Miss Clarke" out of politeness. For him, Miss Clarke is a very cheerful lady, a lady who reminds him of his godchild Selina. Selina is all grown up by now, still having that positively childlike cheer. As someone who is known for looking like he had a raincloud over his head, Wolfgang was never annoyed by cheerful types. In fact, he appreciated them. He's glad to meet another colleague of the same field as he does, as a passionate astronomer himself. But even if he left his path of an astronomer in favor of teaching kids in a foreign school, Wolfgang wouldn't have it any other way. Being a teacher has always been his dream since the beginning.

"Oh, um, good afternoon, Miss Clarke. Sorry, I kind of blanked out," Wolfgang cleared his throat as he turned red in embarrassment, shown clearly with his cursed pale vampire pallor. A way to dispel his excessive amount of awkwardness. "Oh, you know, just came home from Germany last week. Checking up with my mom and my family. Thinking about lo-" He caught himself, nope, that's too much information. It's bad enough that Wolfgang is already looking like a fool in front of his colleague, and he usually is the one who is indifferent about what people think of him... Sort of. "Um, anyway, that's probably T.M.I on my part. How's your summer? You look like you have a shopping spree."

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                          ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          wнeɴ - Summer 2053xx
                                                          wιтн - Himself
                                                          xxxxxx

Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100
    PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 9:55 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Phoebe took a small step back when Professor Deadman seemed to startle himself out of his thoughts. Perhaps she had interrupted... After a few seconds, the man spoke up, greeting him, then apologizing for being a bit out of it. Admittedly, Phoebe had also been a bit blank before. He explained his summer, saying he'd been in Germany visiting family. That was always nice, visiting family. She hadn't seen her family in some time, but hopefully her expression hadn't fallen or anything. She wouldn't want to discourage Wolfgang, after all. After a moment's hesitation, the man continued, saying his words had been too much information, then asked about her summer.

Phoebe tucked her hair behind her ear, offering a polite smile. "Visiting Germany sounds lovely, I hope you had fun. As for me, well, I've mostly been staying around home. Visited a few museums and went to the beach. As for my shopping, I just picked up a few things for my classroom, as well as a few things for home. I prefer shopping here, rather than Diagon. It's just so much busier in London." She nodded a bit, shuffling the bags in her hands. She had applied Featherweight Charms on the bags at least, which was good, with her bad knees. Walking while carrying heavy things always tended to make her poor knees ache more than normal. "Are you excited for the new school year? Your part must be fun, meeting all the wee first years. I know I have fun with the older students... all of whom were very well taught." With a small chuckle, Phoebe grinned, proud of her professor counterpart, even if they didn't really talk much outside of school subjects.

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 11:15 pm
    User Image

"I mean I know it's like the same old town I visit, but it's pretty quaint and warm over there," Wolfgang smiled, before taking a sip on his drink and setting it down, "I live in Hesse. It's known for towns being surrounded by forests, and a pretty quiet town to grow up to, just how I like it." For a half-vampire kid who struggles so much about having very sensitive hearing and sun-phobic skin, that is. Not that he dies under sunlight, it's just annoying. And he used to need sunscreen. So much sunscreen. But apparently full-fledged vampires can't even enjoy alcoholic drink. The only food they can literally taste is just blood, it sounds miserable. Wolfgang can down shots of firewhiskey and he'll be having a time of his life. So yeah, guess h'es more thankfully of his human mother's side than his vampire's. Was that self-deprecation? It's not, right?

"Dear god, tell me about it," Wolfgang leaned against the backrest, gesturing Miss Clarke to take a seat with him, "I'm a quiet town kind of guy, so I really don't like visiting big noisy cities. I mean, I can handle it- I'm a teacher handling many vocal students in Hogwarts and Beauxbatons. But you know." He shrugged casually, emptying his drink before finally setting it aside, and ordering a glass of water. On the topic of students, Wolfgang smiled with a huff, "Ya, I used to teach the upperclassmen before asking Headmaster Steele to shift to the young students. Teaching especially first years is more challenging, and I don't mind it."

"By the way, do you wanna hang out for now? Drink's on me. Or butterbeer, just name it."

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                          ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          wнeɴ - Summer 2053xx
                                                          wιтн - Himself
                                                          xxxxxx

Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100
    PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 8:33 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Phoebe listened as Wolfgang mentioned living in a small town, with forest all around. Apparently it was quaint and lovely. "That sounds just wonderful. My house is in the middle of nowhere in Wales. I don't think I have neighbors within 5 kilometers. It's my little slice of heaven, though. I'm surrounded by trees too. It truly is spectacularly cozy." After mentioning disliking the noise and bustle of Diagon Alley in the summer, Wolfgang agreed, then gestured over to offer her the seat across from himself. In kind, Phoebe set down her bags and sat down, resting her hands on the tabletop.

He proceeded to inform her that he too was a quite town sort of person, and that he didn't much care for crazy cities, even though he was used to the noise from working at school....s? She didn't know he also worked for Beauxbatons, but that was fascinating information. "It must be interesting to work for different schools, though I suppose it proves you're an educator at heart. It's wonderful to hear." She grinned, tilting her head a bit. Once they mentioned students, Wolfgang explained that he used to be the teacher of the upperclassmen. Perhaps it was his job she overtook when she took the role. As long as he was happy working with the younger students, she certainly loved working with the older ones. Especially the group after OWLs, who were there either for pure love of the class or for work before they took on future jobs. It provided a layer of dedication.

"I'm glad it worked out for us both. I know I like working with the older kids, but it can't be easy to work with the wee little ones. I'm glad they have someone like you to guide their journey." Another smile, this one practically radiating warmth, escaped the woman. Wolfgang then asked if she wanted to hang out for a while, then offered to pay for a drink. "Thank you, dear. I would love a butterbeer, if you don't mind. We can certainly hang out for a while, even if just to catch up and become closer friends."

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 11:45 am
    User Image

"I think that's the line I'm not willing to cross," Wolfgang lightheartedly quipped at the mention of houses being built in the middle of nowhere. God no, he has standards. Obviously, he's going to be polite about it. "I cannot stand being alone, your home and family seemed great. But I think as a child I would cry if I don't see my neighbors. Even if I was... er, a sickly child." Right, yes, that's a good coverup for his stupid slip-up. Oh god. When did he get this comfortable? Was it the liquor? It has to be the liquor. But he wasn't even drunk, he was literally drinking water right now. Wolfgang blushed at the thought of oversharing and cleared his throat, "I- er. Okay. Am I oversharing too much? I'm not used to... talking about my slice of life."

Wolfgang signaled a waiter for two Butterbeers before continuing his conversation with Miss Clarke. "Hogwarts was actually my first school to teach, then Beauxbatons for a few years, then back to Hogwarts. Let's say I really like having a good view of something new, but I suppose the warm atmosphere of Hogwarts convinced me to come back. Well. Despite the cold Scottish temperatures." It's genuine, but still half-true. Wolfgang clearly has other reasons to leave Hogwarts for awhile, but he chose to... keep the topic light and less awkward. Then again Miss Clarke was talking to the most deadpan, most stone-faced, and most (allegedly) quiet professor Hogwarts ever had. At least, in Wolfgang's head. He heard students saying that no one was able to predict what he usually thinks. Which is funny. "And well..." Wolfgang's expression broke into a softer kinder smile, "Some students probably think otherwise, but being a teacher has always been what I wanted to be. Defo something I wouldn't turn my back on."

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                          ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          wнeɴ - Summer 2053xx
                                                          wιтн - Himself
                                                          xxxxxx

Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100
    PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 2:47 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Talking to a Colleague
    xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? He's such a good teacher

Phoebe chuckled quietly when Wolfgang mentioned that a lonely house away from everyone else was a line he wasn't willing to cross. She had thought the same for a while, but as she got older, well, having a quiet place seemed more ideal. Besides, since she worked at the school much of the year, it wasn't like she was home too often. Plus it was completely paid off, which meant it was much easier to maintain. Wolfgang continued, saying he couldn't stand being along. Apparently he'd spent his childhood sickly, which made Phoebe a bit sad. She'd always been blessed with good health, which worked in her favor since some kids could be... well, gross.

Wolfgang then asked nervously if he were oversharing, earning a small headshake. "Not a bit, dear. In fact, there could be much worse things to dive into. If it helps, I'm not particularly used to going in depth about my life. Well, except the occasional story for the sake of education." She grinned, then looked up as Wolfgang signaled to a waiter to get their drinks. It was then that Wolfgang spoke of his teaching career. He said he started teaching at Hogwarts, then went over to Beauxbatons for a while. Something about the atmosphere of Hogwarts summoned him back, and it was nice.

"That sounds fascinating, dear. I've never been to another school, much less taught at another. I don't know... It's like Hogwarts is a second home to me." She sighed happily, sipping on the butterbeer that had been set before her. After a second, Wolfgang offered a small smile, then said that teaching was what he always wanted to do. "Well, I'm glad. You're an excellent teacher, and I'm happy to have you as a colleague." And her words were true. Wolfgang seemed to have a way with the kids. It was quite inspiring, honestly. She only hoped she were doing as well as he had done with the earlier years.

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:12 pm
    You've been acting awful tough lately
    Smoking a lot of cigarettes lately
    But inside, you're just a little baby, oh.
    It's okay to say you've got a weak spot
    You don't always have to be on top
    Better to be hated than loved, loved, loved for what you're not

нαℓғвℓσσ∂ | иαтυяαℓιsт | ɢячғғιδσя αℓυмиι

»Tesni wasn't the going-for-drinks colleague...actually wait that's wrong. She was the going-for-drinks colleague, it's just that no one actually wanted to go back out with her once they've done so before. It really wasn't her fault! Her liver was made of pure steel at this point and if this meant she could and would outdrink them all and keep embarrassing photos/mementos of their time together then was it truly her fault? Truly!? (Fanchon said yes but she was sure it was because of her empathy to the poor things than anything). Now she'd reached a point in her tenure where she threw out the invitation almost purely out of reflex and spite with nearly in the negative positive reactions. Which was why she nearly bowled over in shock that one of the newer professors had accepted. She was pretty sure it was because no one had warned the man yet but maybe he was a tactile learner. So without further thought, Tesni invited Wolfgang out and sat them at a table and decided to ease him in (she was getting old and soft, sue her). To her surprise, they actually had a whole lot more in common than she'd realized. By the time they were done with the first bottle and halfway into the second of whiskey, she was more than sure she'd found another friend (suck it Cal!) and proposed a terriblegreat idea. "We should do truth or dare! As like a huh...trust exercise and such. It's much more entertaining learning about people this way than doing the whole 'two truths and a lie' thing." Tesni scoffed as she began pouring and mixing the would-be penalty drink of the game. "Truth or dare!"«

You're vulnerable, you're vulnerable
    You are not a robot
    You're lovable, so lovable
    But you're just troubled
    Guess what? I'm not a robot, a robot

Julian Galaksylph

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:24 am
    User Image

Wolfgang got the invitation in his worst period of his life: being bored out of his a** and his piano hobby won't be enough. This is what he got for sleeping during daytime and then waking up to prep for his own class. The only people he gets to talk to are either Jer, Phoebe, and Ada if he couldn't help it. But lately Jer is busy with family stuff, so far his conversations with Phoebe are just work-related, and he feel uncomfortable around Ada out of instinct. When Tesni, this Magizoology professor invited him to drink with her. Wolfgang isn't an alcoholic, but he enjoys drinking with his cousins. Otherwise? It's awkward. Because he usually was never invited. He didn't even know Tesni other than the fact that she's into women and that she could break his spine if he tries anything that crosses her. Probably. Again he never met her before, and if no one warned him then it's probably safe.

A bottle later and a few glasses later, Wolfgang seemed like he was enjoying his time. He's still the same soft-spoken man Tesni knew, but Wolfgang was still on ease enough to set aside his "emotionally constipated" brain as well as his anxiety. He liked Tesni: she reminds him of Susie, fierce yet laidback to Wolfgang's nervous and withdrawn personality. All Tesni needs to do is to be German, study in Durms, and grow up with a Hebrew father, so she could be Susie's doppleganger. Actually smiling, which is, mind Tesni, a rare sight from a stoic-looking guy, Wolfgang shook his head at a proposal, but he looked really amused. "Ohoho, feeling brave aren't we? Or are you trying to flex your alcohol tolerance? I'll have you know that mine's no joke, I'm too stubborn for go down. That's not the Schultz Family way." He wasn't sure if doing this is a good idea given how he's not good at talking about himself. But, at the same time he can't really say no? Maybe he just wants an excuse to have fun. He's not a killjoy, he has to remind himself that. "Alright, I'm gonna assume if we don't wanna do either we drink up." Aight, bite the bullet than do something stupid in a dare, "Truth, let's hear it."

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                          ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          wнeɴ - Summer 2053xx
                                                          wιтн - Himself
                                                          xxxxxx

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items