Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
The Three Broomsticks ~ Open, Now Hiring! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ________
RODRICK.ROSS _____
Gryffindor, Second Year ___
════════════════════
__

Rodrick had been looking forward to this trip all morning. He missed his family more than he could have guessed. Hogwarts was fun and all, but nothing beats a night like board games and pizza with his family. As they crossed the threshold into The Three Broomsticks, he began to wonder why he was the only one here. Robert wasn't sick, or too young (which were the main reasons why he was left behind) and as he shuffled along behind his adopted father and flopped down at the table, only one thing made sense: the talk. It had to be the talk! Why else would it be just the two of them? Oh, how embarrassing. He didn't need to know any of that! And anyway, he didn't even like girls! Not yet! Some girls' were annoying, others are just plain weird. He shifted his weight and bounced his toes up and down.

"Errr.... yeah... It was great, actually! I learned a bunch of new stuff and made a ton of new friends!" Maybe if he kept talking about school, Da will get distracted and not bring up anything that has to do with puberty. ”Gryffindor's common room is pretty wicked I guess, not as cool as being under the lake though. Especially since it's not next to the kitchens...”

╔═════════════════════════╗
【WHEN:: Summer of 2044
【WHERE:: The Three Broomsticks
【WITH WHO:: Darius
╚═════════════════════════╝

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:04 pm
User Image

I x h a v e x p a s s e d x t h r o u g h x f i r e - - -
s a l e m x a l u m n a
c u r s e b r e a k e r
t h e x t h r e e x b r o o m s t i c k s

a l l x b y x m y s e l f
w h a t x n o w
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Arwen arrived with a slight pop! She needed to get rather far from her family if she was going to be able to analyze her findings well. The thought of either her father or Ambrose finding out she was still hung up on her mother's death was a little too much to bear. She had convinced them that she would leave it alone, for her own mental health, but she just couldn't. There was something suspicious and she was going to figure it out, even if it was the last thing she did. Arwen pushed the door open and stepped inside, from what she had gathered, there wouldn't be any students here until later on in the school year, which would give her some time to work without being distracted.

Arwen looked around the establishment, it reminded her of something she might see in a movie. The exposed wood was reminiscent of something she had seen in a fantasy movie once. Which one was it again? Nevermind that, she had work to do. The girl spotted an empty table toward the back of pub and made her way toward it. She was well aware of just how messy she could be and wanted to make sure she was disturbing the least amount of people as possible. After she sat down, Arwen began pulling notebooks too jam-packed to close properly, news article clippings and other miscellaneous tools she might use in order to complete her research and spread them all over the table, it was easier to see everything that way. She wasn't sure that she would make any new breakthroughs, considering it was the same information she had had for about a year, but you never know. Arwen could discover something great - or terrible.

Arwen flipped open her notebook, the one with the most information scribbled up and down the margins. She began reviewing what she had written down last, mindlessly chewing on a pencil. She would figure this out. Eventually.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ g r a n d d a u g h t e r x o f x t h e x w i t c h e s x y o u x f a i l e d xt o x b u r n ♚ ♚ ♚

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:59 pm
User Image
                                                  I wonder if he understands what it's worth yet
                                                  Like the time spent while we here on the earth yet
                                                  The answer to the question that we all seek
                                                  can be found depend on how free y'all think

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ || Uɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪᴛʏ Sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ || Aɢᴇ 23

════════════════════════

Shinobu rubbed the back of his neck as he took back a couple of plates to be washed. He was actually glad that he was getting off soon, considering the inn was busier than normal. He partially blamed that on the fact that school was about to start at Hogwarts, but it wasn't like he'd ever seen Hogwarts in person, only sketches and pictures that Akira had managed to get to show him. There were times being the only muggle for miles around was a pain, and that was mostly because he was certain that everyone in Hogsmeade thought he was a curiosity. He'd certainly gotten his fair share of people asking how he was even able to be in the village, and Shinobu had just stopped answering that he had family here and a job, just because it was easier just to let them theorize about it. So far the running theory was that he was actually a squib and not a muggle, which was fine. Probably better too, but then again, he didn't want to get into all the technicalities on how he was probably stranger than just being a muggle.

As it stood, he made sure to clean his hands before he stepped back out into the main room. There were the typical patrons who were there to get something to eat, and then there was Colin, sitting by and waiting for Shinobu to get off so they could do something together. As much as Shinobu wanted to kill his brother, he did have to admit that Akira's stunt had pushed the two of them to admit they liked each other. Between the idea that Colin was being patient and waiting and the fact that he didn't have any projects from university waiting for him to work on, he was pretty chipper.

As he entered the main room, he noted someone take a seat and made a beeline to give one of the other tables their drinks before he made his way over. She looked like she was busy with something in a notebook, and Shinobu made it a point to approach so he could be seen by the woman instead of sneaking up on her. He knew from experience how much someone could hate being startled when they were really focused on something.
                                                  "Hi. My name's Shinobu and I'll be your server today. Would you like to start off with a drink first or do you know what you'd like to order?"

════════════════════════

Location: The Three Broomsticks
                                                  Thinking: At least I've gotten used to the magic weirdness now...
                                                  OOC:

-♡-

But no I'm just taking it in
                                                  Out the window of a hotel bedroom again
                                                  Tomorrow I'll be gone I don't know when I'll be back
                                                  But in this world everything can change just like that

Cara MiaKitty"

Rawwry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:45 pm
User Image

s a l e m x a l u m n a
c u r s e b r e a k e r

s h i n o b u
w h a t x n o w
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Arwen tucked a curl behind her ear as she scribbled something down in the margin of her notebook. It felt as though she were writing herself in circles and not making any progress. Not that she really expected to, but she had to remain hopeful if she was ever going to get anything done. She frowned at the words she had written, willow moss - witch graves, she wasn't sure how accurate the folk lore was, but it seemed to line up with what was found at the crime scene. Sighing deeply, she picked her notebook back up in an attempt not to think about it. Maybe she missed something?

As Arwen flipped through another notebook, she noticed a man approaching the table she was sitting at. She closed the notebook and gently set it down on the table as he introduced himself. "Hi," Arwen gave a slight grin, "I, uh...I'm not really from around here, do you have any favorites?" she asked, she knew that butterbeer was a popular drink, but she had never tried it before. The girl shifted in her seat to face the waiter properly. Was it polite to introduce herself as well? Like James Bond or something? She hesitated slightly, "I'm Arwen, by the way," she indulged, knowing it was weird in America to introduce yourself to your waiter, but maybe not here? She wasn't sure, but at least she didn't feel as though the conversation was as one-sided.

♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ g r a n d d a u g h t e r x o f x t h e x w i t c h e s x y o u x f a i l e d xt o x b u r n ♚ ♚ ♚

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:10 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Shinobu blinked at the woman's accent, not quite recognizing it but knowing it was from the States. Definitely not the southern ones, since all he had to do was listen to his aunt and uncle to know that accent. Nevertheless, he considered the various items he knew was on the menu and weighing each carefully. There was plenty of American fare, but he knew it wasn't exactly a universal thing that all Americans liked it. "Well, I can personally say that the fish and chips are pretty good, as is the roast beef. We also have burgers and chips if you would prefer that. My aunt and uncle know how to make those really well." And he'd had to hear them both argue that the English didn't know how to make them right. Shinobu would argue about that, but then again, his own mum had complained about English cooking enough when she was still around.

When the woman introduced herself, his eyebrows rose a bit but he didn't comment on it. Maybe she was new? It would make sense if she had just moved to the UK and didn't know anyone. It nearly reminded him of how awkward he'd felt when he first met all of Colin's friends and realized that wizards had their own community that he was completely alien to.
                                                  "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Arwen. Are you new to England, by any chance? We don't see that many American witches around here."

════════════════════════

OOC:

-♡-

Cara MiaKitty"

Rawwry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:57 pm
User Image

s a l e m x a l u m n a
c u r s e b r e a k e r

s h i n o b u
w h a t x n o w
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Arwen weighed her options mentally, she knew she should try to expand her palette, but honestly, she was craving a burger. She wasn't even that big of a meat-eater, though it reminded her of home and she was getting a little homesick. "I think I'll go with the burger and fries. And a butterbeer," she paused briefly, trying to decide if she wanted anything else, "And maybe a glass of water?" she added as a second thought. Just in case she didn't like the butterbeer, she could wash it down with something she knew couldn't be messed up.

"Yeah, I am, actually. My family just moved here from Massachusetts," Arwen admitted, "I, unsurprisingly, don't really know a lot of people here. We kind of...just up and left," she explained, hoping that would excuse her awkwardness. Normally, Arwen could at least put on a facade that she knew what she was doing, but she felt very out of her element on her own. Though, she was very grateful Shinobu was dealing with her discomfort well rather than becoming awkward as well. "Did you go to Hogwarts or...?"

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:54 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Shinobu wasn't all that surprised that Arwen went with a burger, though he had to remind himself that fries were chips. He grabbed out his pad to write it down before he nodded along with her request for water. "Burger and chips, with butterbeer and a water. Anything special with the burger?" That was easy enough. He wondered if he could somehow make other orders easier, but remembered the time that Akira had offered to make an easy-order system involving tubes and vacuum and decided that it'd be better to just stick with what he was doing now.

He nodded when Arwen confirmed that she was new and that she didn't know that many people, to which Shinobu nodded in sympathy. However, when she asked about whether he went to Hogwarts, he winced.
                                                  "I, uh, I've never attended. I can't even see Hogwarts, actually. It looks like a giant ruin of a castle to me. I've heard it looks nice, and that the Great Hall's pretty cool, but I'm not magical. I'm, um, a muggle, basically." He cracked a half-smile however, shrugging. "My brother went, he just graduated last term actually, and my aunt and uncle went to Salem. I'm just the boring relative."

════════════════════════

OOC:

-♡-

Cara MiaKitty"

Rawwry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:20 pm
User Image

s a l e m x a l u m n a
c u r s e b r e a k e r

s h i n o b u
w h a t x n o w
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Arwen nodded as he repeated her order back to her, "I do prefer burgers to be well-done. Being able to see the pink kind of freaks me out," Arwen confessed, honestly, if he hadn't asked, she would have just eaten it anyway, preferring not to cause too much of a hassle. She knew most of the people back home would very nearly publicly shame her for asking for a well-done burger, she remembered her uncle Adam saying "you're burning out the flavor" every time her father obliged her with a burger of her liking.

Arwen realized her mistake too late and physically deflated. It wasn't like she had always been surrounded by witches and wizards back home, there were plenty of muggles in Salem. She should have known better. "Ah, sorry, I didn't realize, I shouldn't have assumed," her cheeks flushed a light pink color, "That's kind of sick though, I've always thought like old ruins were interesting, if not aesthetically pleasing." She grinned slightly, she really did love ruins and artifacts and the like. "I went to Salem as well. And I'm sure you're not boring, you've probably got a ton of stories that no one else here could relate to," Arwen said, hoping that she didn't overstep her boundaries. She barely knew him, after all. But then again, apparently she had taken tendency to assume things today.

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:09 pm
User Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          worĸ ιт - мaĸe ιт - do ιт - мaĸeѕ υѕ
                                                          нarder - вeттer - ғaѕтer - ѕтronger
                                                          мore тнan - нoυr - нoυr - never
                                                          ever - aғтer - worĸ ιѕ - over

spaceColin was torn between being nosy and being polite; generally speaking, he didn't like to bother Shinobu at work, so he'd been waiting patiently for his shift to be up and working on the blueprints for a project in the meantime. But, he had to admit, his curiosity was getting the better of him. His boyfriend (and that was still an odd, though not unwelcome, thought) had been chatting with a customer, which wasn't all that unusual because Shinobu was friendly like that. But they'd been chatting for an unusually long time for a customer giving their order.

spaceColin didn't think he was the jealous sort, but he couldn't help but wonder (worry) that she was flirting with Shinobu. Not that he thought anything would come of it, because it had taken Akira literally forcing them to snog to get either of them to make a move. But his old insecurities were scratching at the back of his head. It wasn't like he thought anything would come of it, but he still couldn't help internally freaking out about it. He wished he were a little closer so he could hear what they were saying.

spaceRunning his hand through his hair, he finally closed up his notebook, taking a couple of deep breaths before standing. He could go over to them, reassure himself that nothing was happening, and leave to avoid seeing further interaction to over-analyze from a distance. He dropped a tip on the table (despite Clay's insistence that he stop doing it), and went over to Shinobu and the girl.

spaceUnknowingly, he had been running his hand through his hair almost incessantly since the interaction had started, and it was now an absolute mess. He dropped his hand comically quickly as he approached the table, trying and mostly succeeding at a smile.
                                                          "Shinobu, uh, hey," he said, blushing furiously. He looked at the girl, sheepish. "Uh, hi, sorry for interrupting. Um." He thought about introducing himself, but he was just leaving, so it seemed sort of dumb to do it. So, he just turned back to Shinobu, fidgeting slightly. "Hey, so, um. I'm gonna, uh. Go to the park, I think I need to get outside. Um. Meet me there when you're off?" He wanted to hit his head against the wall. It'd been a rather long time since he'd come across as quite so painfully awkward around a stranger, but then again, this was also the first time he was witnessing a stranger maybe possibly flirting with his boyfriend. At least he was leaving and not storming over in a jealous rage.

worĸ ιт нarder, мaĸe ιт вeттer
                                                          do ιт ғaѕтer, мaĸeѕ υѕ ѕтronger
                                                          мore тнan ever, нoυr aғтer
                                                          нoυr, worĸ ιѕ never over

wнere - TTB
                                                          wнen - Late Summer 2044
                                                          wιтн - Nobu, Arwen
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          blah blah blah

Diamond Wales

Rawwry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:38 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Shinobu wrote down the request and nodded, though he sighed and shrugged again when she apologized for assuming he was magical. The only thing special about him was the fact he'd gotten drunk and went wandering in the woods only to get bitten by a werewolf, but he wasn't going to say that. Instead, he merely cocked an eyebrow and brushed it off. "To be honest, I'm the only muggle around for miles, so I can see why anyone would assume I was either a squib or a wizard. Heck, I almost wasn't allowed here, but I got special permission. It's fine." The mention of the ruins he could see being appealing he had to admit was a bit true, even if he didn't find too much interest in them. He just had more of an interest in them than his brother did. "I'd take a picture to show you, but I doubt that the cameras would work. All of mine are digital, and they don't react well to magic. And trust me, I am pretty boring. I just go to uni and work and out with friends, nothing to write home about."

Just then Colin came over, causing Shinobu to frown. Colin didn't look too well, and if Shinobu was any judge, he looked like he might be having a case of nerves or something. The way he spoke also pointed to that, and Shinobu wondered if his boyfriend was maybe having some sort of mild panic attack. He caught Colin's arm lightly by his fingertips and looked him over. "Are you okay? You don't look very well." The comment was quiet, so hopefully Colin could hear it. Then again, Shinobu wasn't exactly sure if he could be a good judge of that. His hearing being what it was now, he could practically hear a pin drop in a crowded room and think it rang out as loud as a gong. The first week alone with his new senses had been a nightmare, to say the least.

════════════════════════

OOC:

-♡-

Cara MiaKitty"

Rawwry

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:13 pm
User Image

s a l e m x a l u m n a
c u r s e b r e a k e r

s h i n o b u x a n d x c o l i n
w h a t x n o w
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Arwen frowned slightly at his mention of the lack of muggles in the town. Most of the places she had visited in America were pretty well integrated, especially with the increasingly popularization and romanticization of witchcraft and lore, particularly in her hometown of Salem. "Maybe one day I'll see the castle. Doubt it though, I wouldn't really have a reason to go," Arwen mused aloud, "What do you study? I took to cursebreaking when I was in school. I have thought about enrolling into a few classes at, like, a local community college or whatever the equivalent is here. Just to see what it's like," she told him, probably oversharing, but she was slowly getting comfortable again instead of feeling as though she were stepping on his toes.

In fact, it wasn't until another man walked over to the pair of them that she realized just how long she had prevented him from actually doing his job. Arwen wanted to apologize for taking up his time, but figured it would be better not to interject. She gave a soft smile to the other, more panicked looking man before turning her gaze to the table. She didn't really want to eavesdrop on their conversation as it was obviously not for her consumption. Arwen reopened her notebook and flipping to a random page, hoping to distract herself enough to block out their whispering. She knew she really ought to ignore it, but secrets and whispers were usually precursors to mysteries - her specialty.

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:32 pm
User Image

worĸ ιт - мaĸe ιт - do ιт - мaĸeѕ υѕ
                                                          нarder - вeттer - ғaѕтer - ѕтronger
                                                          мore тнan - нoυr - нoυr - never
                                                          ever - aғтer - worĸ ιѕ - over

spaceColin wasn't surprised that Shinobu picked up on the fact that something was wrong. They'd been friends for years now, after all, and Colin wasn't exactly doing a good job of covering it up. He didn't tend to stutter much anymore, certainly not compared to when he was younger, so him doing so now was probably a massive red flag. He tried to smile, shrugging. "Uh, I dunno, it's just, um. Anxiety thing. Uh. I'll tell you later, if you want?" Colin was far from an expert on relationships, never actually having been in one. But he was pretty sure you were supposed to talk about things like your feelings. Given that he'd apparently done a pretty bad job of doing that in the past and might've potentially set them back several kilometers in the process, he wasn't exactly keen on continuing the trend. Even if trying to talk about things sometimes made him want to crawl into a hole and be buried in it.

spaceHe very definitely didn't think that now was the time, though, what with the girl still sitting right there. He knew he was being irrational, so it wasn't exactly fair of him to say he was upset because he thought she was flirting with his boyfriend. If he were a more confident person, he might do some ridiculous claim-staking thing like kiss Shinobu on the cheek. But he was pretty sure that would just be awkward, not to mention fluster the other man, who had to finish his shift still. And his aunt and uncle would probably make fun of them for the rest of forever. There wasn't exactly a subtle, not-awkward way to let her know that Shinobu was taken, so he was just going to have to walk away and distract himself. Except now he wondered if that was such a good idea, since he probably wouldn't be able to distract himself at all, and instead would be making up ridiculous worst-case scenarios in his head the whole time. Bloody hell, he was screwed. Already he could feel his breathing becoming erratic. He needed to calm down. Like, now.

worĸ ιт нarder, мaĸe ιт вeттer
                                                          do ιт ғaѕтer, мaĸeѕ υѕ ѕтronger
                                                          мore тнan ever, нoυr aғтer
                                                          нoυr, worĸ ιѕ never over

wнere - TTB
                                                          wнen - Late Summer 2044
                                                          wιтн - Nobu, Arwen
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          blah blah blah

Diamond Wales

Rawwry

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:10 am

ARIANELL BLODWEN _________
Slytherin, Seventh Year _________
════════════════════════
________

It had been days since she had last seen Caleb, but his words still rung clear in her ears: ”Don't make me regret it...” She couldn't shake it (and she tried.) Was it a threat? Or some sarcastic joke? Whatever it was, it wouldn't be leaving her mind anytime soon. Arianell arrived at the Three Broomsticks early, ordered a glass of wine at the bar and planted herself in a booth at the back.

She needed the chance to think and review. Her notebook had a list of simple, quidditch related questions and a few pages back were a few choice keywords to remind herself of which topics she wanted to highlight. The trouble was weaseling it all in before he can notice, shut down, and storm out. But that was what the liquor was for. With any luck, he'd be as much a lightweight as she was. On that note, Ari scribbled down a note to remind herself to practice drinking. Who would have known an alcohol tolerance would be so important in the line of journalism?

══════════════════════
WHEN:: Fall 2044
WHERE:: The Three Broomsticks
WITH WHO:: Caleb
══════════════════════

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 2:27 pm
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, gee he was nervous! He didn't forget anything right? Good! He brought flower but did he bring to many? The Lady he got the flowers asked if he was sure. How could he be sure!? This was the first date! Vinny sighed trying to calm his brain that was currently running around like it was on fire in his brain. 'ok buddy no need to panic it not like you don't know Aeryn, it just a special lunch out.' he thought absentmindedly poking the flowers as he awaited Aeryn. Leaving early meant more time to worry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

Miss Gryffindork

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 7:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Three Broomsticks
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Vinny
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? A Date.... Thing
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why am I so awkward?

Aeryn had spent the morning alternating between cursing and thanking her mother. After telling about her date with Vinny, she'd gotten a package containing a dress. Worse, it was pink! She was almost offended by her mother's choice in fashion, but she couldn't say much, given that she usually opted for jeans and a tee shirt. Sighing, she rooted through her trunk for anything worthy of a date. She looked over at the letter she'd gotten with her dress, smiling a tiny bit at her mother's advice. "Just be yourself, after all, it's you he likes." How kitschy and wonderful it was, but Aeryn was a bit ashamed how helpful it was. After struggling for a while, she pulled the dress out of its box. Other than color, she had to confess it was nice. She pulled out her wand and color-changed the fabric, smiling at her handiwork.

On her walk to Hogsmeade, Aeryn kept her cloak wrapped tightly around herself. She would be mortified if her friends caught her all.... dressed up. She wobbled a bit in the little kitten heels that'd come with the dress, her not used to wearing anything besides her trainers. Once in Hogsmeade proper, the girl took a moment to try and calm her racing heart before continuing. It was Vinny, her best friend.... so why did this seem so difficult? After the wind started giving her a chill (damn exposed legs!), Aeryn looked over at the Three Broomsticks, hoping Vinny was inside so she could take her time, but when she looked, she saw him standing by the door holding a veritable mountain of flowers. She felt her cheeks warming, but hoped she could just claim it was due to the chilly weather. "H-hey, Vinn. It's um... you look nice?" Well, so much for trying to appear nonchalant.

Kungfudemoness

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas