Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
The Three Broomsticks ~ Open, Now Hiring! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:14 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna
Slytherin PrefectSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingle
Dueling Club Captain

Faina was feeling a bit self-conscious as they discussed her hair, which caused her cheeks to redden a bit more. "Thank you," she said, with a slight chuckle. "I think I'll keep the hairstyle." Hearing Lucien call what she was wearing a 'pretty, new look', made her feel even better. Faina wasn't used to being referred to as 'pretty', except by her sister, and in Katya's case, she'd always took it to mean Katya wished she were older and more self-assured than she was.

When he suggested they sit down, Faina settled into a chair by the table he'd been waiting at, taking care that the floaty material of her long skirt didn't get bunched up as she did. She really hoped he liked the gift she'd picked out for him. Her grandparents, the Patrovnas, told her one should bring a gift for such occasions. While Mother told her about their homeland, she always wished she'd experienced more of it than she had, so she'd know more about her own culture. Pushing her doubts aside, she found herself looking toward Lucien so she could immerse herself in the moment.

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

Taken by Lucien Markov

User Image
                      "And you ask me what I want this year
                      And I try to make this kind and clear
                      Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
                      Cuz I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
                      And desire and love and empty things
                      Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:10 pm
User Image

( PurebloodFifth Year PrefectQuidditch Chaser ) xx
                                                        ( Taken by Faina Patrovna) xx

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
                                                        𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 '𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
                                                        𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞
                                                        𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
                                                        𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien then began opening the gift his date handed to him, revealing a nice scarf with recognizable Russian writing. He smiled with a snicker, meaning that he really liked it. "Hey now, this is a nice scarf. Thanks, Fai," he said as he looked at her with dark brown eyes. He did thought that she was acting self-conscious though, at least that's how he perceived, when he complimented her hairstyle. He wanted to tell her that she can give herself some credit sometime but that can wait.

"So, how's the summer? Anything worth the story?" Lucien said in a joking manner, mostly with good-natured intention, as the waiter came in to take their orders. "Mine's the same-old same-old, running errands with my dad and aunt. Also, Professor Laslow apparently thought that it's a nice idea to make me prefect. I hope that means that my dad would stop being so overprotective towards me, he's worried about me being 'Carried away'." He chuckled awkwardly as he scratched the back of his head. Lucien had already made it clear that his dad Gregori was a good person, though the Hufflepuff was still convinced that he should calm the hell down.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
                                                        𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥
                                                        𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
                                                        '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Summer 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Three Broomsticks: a table for twoxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Faina
                                                        xxxxxx

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:37 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna
Dueling Club Captain

Faina smiled as she watched Lucien's reaction to her gift, and she said to him in a soft tone, "Krasivyy muzhchina dolzhen imet' takiye aksessuary. Ne dumay ob etom, moye serdtse." Walking around St. Petersburg she'd seen several young men from the University there wearing scarves like that, and knew Lucien should have one as well.

"Thankfully, not as eventful as last summer, but it had its moments," answered Faina, before glancing at the menu and making a decision. One thing she liked about the Three Broomsticks was the selection of 'comfort food' on the menu. "We visited family again, and our grandmother was showing Katya around to some of her friends, so she might be trying to play matchmaker. Got the results of my OWLs back just before we left, seven 'O's and six 'E's, so I'm in good shape to continue with my career plans. Also helped Katya pick out her Electives, while I was signing up for the Apparation class."

When Lucien told her he'd been selected to be a prefect, she said cheerfully, "Congratulations, Lucien; obviously Professor Lazlo was very wise in choosing you. Of course, that means we can probably share patrol duties, which would be very nice. Last year, I kinda made a point of keeping an eye out for the younger Hufflepuffs while I was at it; probably didn't need to, but I thought it was a good idea."

At the mention of Lucien's father, Faina's reaction was a slight twitch of one smooth cheek. Though she'd met the man, and thought he was very nice, it reminded her again of her own fractured family situation. She smiled wistfully, and said, "Our mother has been the same way. When Katya and I planned to find a birthday gift for her this year, she sent Cousin Sergei along with us. I think she was afraid we'd use the occasion as an excuse to take another day-trip up to Coventry to get some answers about our father. Trust me, I was considering it, though I would have made sure Katya was safe before trying anything. Your father's a good man, mon coeur, maybe he's being overprotective because he's not ready yet for you to be an adult." As she spoke, Faina held out her hand for him to take.

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

Taken by Lucien Markov

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:58 am
User Image

𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Lucien laughed heartily at Faina's implication that he's handsome, as if he already heard that one before. Specifically his relatives. "Haha, красавчик? Now that's just sappy, I don't feel like a man yet. Since I'm only fifteen about to babysit two preteens." Even if he was two years away from being an adult by Wizarding Standards. It was so weird, Lucien may be considered mature but he was never above doing anything teenager like. "Hey now, Katya's only thirteen, your Baba needs to chill about the matchmaking if that's the case."

"Thanks, gracias," Lucien said, smiling at Faina when she congratulate him. He quietly listened to her making the point of keeping an eye out for the younger Hufflepuff, though in his head he felt like it was her being a bit protective towards Katya. "For me, Hufflepuff shouldn't be too much trouble, they're pretty much okay," he cheerfully told her, "That being said, there's nothing to worry about. Honestly, if there's any Hufflepuff I'm worried of, it's that Mortemer kid." He didn't bear any ill will against Mera Mortemer, since Lucien was certain that she was a nice girl in the Quidditch team. The only problem was that she seemed too stoic. Hard to approach. Sujin was a piece of work as a best friend sometimes, but the Korean Welsh was already getting better.

Lucien smiled sadly when Faina was trying to make him understand about his papa. Look, he get it but it's just... it's as if Papa didn't trust him. It's like he didn't see that Lucien won't be changing for anything bad. Even Tia Vasya acknowledged it, and as a result he would hear her calling out her younger dad in the patio. "I feel like I know the reason why," Lucien said, hesitantly, "My dad, he's a single parent and uh- he's thirty right now and I'm fifteen. So it means that he has me when he was probably around sixteen. And I never met my-" He never actually told Faina this, but he didn't at the time because he felt like Faina's situation was worse than his. And he felt like he regret saying this, so he decided to smile it off and wave his hand, then reached his hand to Faina's as well. His warm-toned hand meeting her cool pale. "Sorry, nevermind what I said. I didn't mean to- my situation is probably much more silly so... nevermind that."

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
                                                        '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Summer 2040xx
                                                        wιтн - Faina
                                                        xxxxxx

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

[  

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:40 am
User Image
Faina Patrovna
Dueling Club Captain

Faina chuckled along with Lucien, and commented when he mentioned his babysitting duties, "Sounds like you'll have your hands full. You want me to help you, perhaps?" The situation reminded her a bit of when her Cousin Sergei took on the role of guardian for her and Katya, considering she was a bit headstrong and Katya tended to simply follow her lead, or rush after her so as not to be left behind. "Oh, I won't worry unless I find out Baba Patrovna is picking out china and silverware patterns for the dowry. I believe she would phrase it as 'casting the seed today to see what grows tomorrow'. She did the same with me a couple years back, but Baba knows I'm already spoken for."

As things shifted toward the discussion of prefect duties, Faina smiled, and said, "Oh, I never worried much about the younger Hufflepuffs causing problems, I was more concerned about my Housemates causing them problems. Seems to me, being a prefect means being a big sister along with all the other stuff." She arched an eyebrow as Lucien mentioned 'that Mortemer kid'. "You mean Mera? Katya knows her better than I do; I've seen them talking on occasion. Is there something going on?"

Faina felt his hand close around hers, and the pace of her heart quickened a bit, though it was tempered with the note of hesitation in Lucien's voice. In a soft, sure voice, she told him, "It's okay, you can tell me ... anything you need to tell me ... if you feel ready to. You pretty much know the messy details of my situation, just like you know it would take an Imperius to get it out of me, if you needed it to be so."

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

Taken by Lucien Markov

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:53 pm
User Image

𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Lucien lightly shrugged when Faina offered her help about his cousins, "No need, my cousin Tracer is coming this School year. She and Mina... they never get along," he rolled his eyes, knowing that since Mina was a Slytherin, Fai should know how insufferably egocentric Mina Markov was. "Tracer was Mina's opposite actually: bouncy, chatter, super friendly. It's just that she can be... impulsive when she gets excited or worked up." Tracer was similar to some mechanic who just goes "Hey, what if I combine these two very contradicting things?" and won't care if it's going to result an explosion. God knows if she was going to join the Quidditch team and do the same. He raised his eyebrows curiously when Faina mentioned about how she's "already spoken for". "She knows that we're a couple? Does she... does she like me?" He awkwardly asked, even if he had no reason to. It's just, so bizarre to wonder what your girlfriend's family thought about you, after all.

The Hufflepuff let out a "pffft" when Faina expressed her concern about Slytherins causing trouble to his housemates. "Oh yeah, I can understand that. But hey, Hill has better judgement and I have plenty experience since I was kind of a big brother to my three cousins. This should be a road trip." He said, optimistically so. Lucien felt that it was going to be a roller coaster ride but he'd like to think that if he was able to handle three kids, then nothing should be worth running to the hills for. As for the Mortemer kid, "I hear from my Tia Lucena that Mera's cousin had a rough kidnapping situation last summer, to put it shortly." He said, then hummed thoughtfully, "I only know her from the Quidditch team but she always looks... affronted even in a good day? And hard to read, too."

Lucien smiled relieved when she tried to assure that it's okay to tell her anything, especially when he was ready. Even since hearing Faina's poast, he felt that his situation sounds invalidating. Honestly, he didn't think he was ready and talking something depressing in their date was just bad timing. "I'll tell you when I'm ready, just not now," he then smiled encouragingly, "Today, we're going to enjoy life as much as we can. We can't let those messy situations prevent us from having, you know, a good life."

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
                                                        '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Summer 2040xx
                                                        wιтн - Faina
                                                        xxxxxx

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:22 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna
Dueling Club Captain

Listening to Lucien's description of his younger cousin, Tracer, Faina said musingly, with a slight smile, "Sounds like somebody Katya would get on well with. Wouldn't surprise me if she ended up as Housemates with you." As Lucien asked about how her family reacted to finding out they were a couple, Faina found herself just looking starry-eyed at him, and said with a gentle chuckle, "Well, it was only a matter of time before they found out one way or another, you know. Katya kinda let that particular cat out of the bag before I found a good oppourtunity to spring it on them, not that she meant to, it just worked out that way. She thought they already knew, so ..." She shrugged slightly, as if to suggest 'what can one do?' before adding, "I've told them about you, and showed them the pictures of you I've drawn in my sketchbooks, and they really want to meet you, particularly Mother and Cousin Sergei. I take that as a good thing, myself; its not often they invite anyone over to the house."

She found herself nodding along with what Lucien was telling her, it was nice to know he agreed with her about her take on the job of being a Prefect. Yeah, sure there was all the helping out with keeping the Houses running efficiently, and handling matters so the teachers didn't have to, but there was also the part of being there when the other students needed help. Hearing about the kidnapping situation, Faina shook her head, and said wonderingly, "Bozhe moi, does this stuff happen in every family? Hopefully, Mera has someone in her life she can talk to. It's not good to keep it bottled up."

"Then it can wait," she answered agreeably, giving Lucien's hand a squeeze, as she looked into his eyes. As she did, something she'd read in one of her poetry books came to mind. "We should embrace today; in the end it is all we have. Trouble will come in its own time, as it always does, but that can wait for another day. Give me today, and I will be happy."

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

Taken by Lucien Markov

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:10 pm
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie felt like he was on a secret mission. In the pile of fan mail, he seemed to find his favorite notes were from the same author. They were usually unsigned which was weird. But this most recent note wanted to meet. Still nothing but a secret admirer. But Ferdie figured why not. It was to the three broomsticks and considering it be a day he wore something decent. He had the note with him making sure he had the right time. He wondered who it was? He did like the notes, they weren't too sappy or well um.... detailed.

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:02 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wԋҽɾҽ αɱ I? The Three Broomsticks
xxx⤑ Wԋσ'ʂ ɯιƚԋ ɱҽ? Ferdie
xxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ʂ ɠσιɳɠ σɳ? A Date
xxxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ɾҽ ɱყ ƚԋσυɠԋƚʂ? I hope he likes me too

The day was here. Elisabet had worked up the nerve to ask out the boy she'd been crushing on, but her Gryffindor bravery had failed her. She hadn't written her name or anything, just signed off as an admirer. Was it creepy, she worried, hoping Ferdie wouldn't be waiting with a jar of pepper spray or something. She dressed in a nice black and grey ombre dress and carefully tied her hair up as fancifully as she could. With a heavy sigh, she debated on chickening out and continuing her crushing from afar. Deciding that, no, she needed to finally confront her feelings, Elisabet slipped into some cute flats and made her way to Hogsmeade.

Pushing open the door to the Three Broomsticks, Elisabet shed her heavy winter cloak. It was always so nice and cozy here. She looked around, spotting the Hufflepuff looking a bit concerned. She tried to realize he was probably nervous to meet someone he had nothing besides a moniker for, and hoped he wouldn't be disappointed with who it was. After deciding on a course of action, the Gryffindor walked over, carefully placing herself in the seat opposite him. Her cheeks were flaming, she could feel, but she pressed on. "Hey Ferdie, th-thanks for agreeing to meet me today." She looked at him, a bit terrified to hear what he might say.

Kungfudemoness

I ᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ, I'ᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇꜰɪɴᴇᴅ
I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇɴ's ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ
Sᴛᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀɴᴋ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ
Lᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅ
Rᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, sᴏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ ɪᴛ
Rᴇʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪɴʜɪʙɪᴛɪᴏɴs!
Fᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴋɪɴ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
Oɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ɪɴ! Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ
Cᴀɴ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴘs. Dʀᴇɴᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ɪɴ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴜɴsᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ
Lɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʀᴍs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ
Tᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇɢɪɴs, ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ɪs sᴛɪʟʟ ᴜɴᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:10 pm
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Ferdie as worried he had the wrong time or day or if the person got cold feet. He spun around when he heard his name. "Oh hi Elizabet! Did you write the letter? I do like it!" Ferdie said. Even though Ferdie was the type to be you're friend as soon as he meets you, bu he had plenty of encounters with Elizabet. "I glad I got the time right i was worried for a moment. Oh! Lets get get some food. I can pay. My parent sent me more that I need money wise." He omitted the part were it was sent cause he mentioned he had a date and soon had a sappy sweet/advice on dating letter from his parents (which was an awkward read to be honest) bit a nice enough sum to play with. Their waiter came with menus. "Don't worry on price at all. It won't break the bank." Ferdie said. It was just into dinner time according to the menu so Ferdie was considering the steak. That and some bubble juice!

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Elisabet flushed when Ferdie mentioned the letter she'd written. It was awkward that she'd even decided to try that method of communication instead of just bucking up and talking to him. He then added that he was worried that he'd gotten the time wrong, leading the girl to frantically check her watch. Oh no, she had been late, hadn't she?! "I am so sorry, I got distracted on the walk to Hogsmeade. See, there was little bunny stuck in a snow bank, so I had to help set it back where it was less deep." At least her tardiness was for a noble reason, so hopefully Ferdie wouldn't just think she was a flake.

He mentioned getting food, that his parents sent him more than enough to cover costs. She looked at the menu, having never actually eaten at the restaurant. She didn't want to go expensive, even though he offered. It was impolite, she reasoned.He insisted again, and she offered a polite smile. "You're too kind, Ferdie. It's one of the things I rather fancy about you." She felt her mouth water as she read over the menu, eyes pausing on the country-fried steak. It wasn't something she was familiar with, but she wanted to give it a try. Maybe she would get some butterbeer to accommodate the meal. It sounded tasty, anyway.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:51 pm
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Ferdie was quite touched when she mentioned helping a stuck bunny. "Oh poor thing! Oh don't worry if you were late it wasn't by much at all." She mentioned she liked he was so nice which probably made him blush. He was use to people simply saying he was pretty or cute which while flattering still could be his perpetual charm he inherited. "Aww thanks I always try to be. No one likes someone whose mean." Ferdie said trying not to seem nervous. Elizabet was super nice and smart. He was glad she liked him beyond what most others did. The waiter came by saving them momentarily from awkwardness by coming to take the order. Making sure Elisabet was ready too he infact went with the steak and bubble juice. Sure it was a more expensive meal he hoped Elizabet would not get something she wanted cause it was pricey. It was sweet she wanted to try and save his money.

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

Elisabet felt proud when Ferdie seemed to regale her tale of bunny rescue. He seemed genuinely worried about the poor thing, and that made her crush intensify quite suddenly. He was just a sweet guy! He even went out of his way to reassure her that she wasn't late at all. After issuing her own compliment to the boy, she noticed his cheeks tinged pink, which made her heart skip a beat. He happily accepted the compliment, adding that no one wanted to be seen as mean. "I hate to beg to differ, but growing up in muggle primary school with only one arm proved that some people just love being mean, and some people live the bullies. Luckily, Hogwarts is pretty accepting, which is good for me." She grinned, her own cheeks warming. It wasn't often the Gryffindor spoke about her schooling prior to Hogwarts, the main recipient to her tales being Cady. Hopefully Ferdie was just as much a gentleman as she presumed. The waitress walked over and she ordered her selected meal, excited for butterbeer. She usually tried to have it on her Hogsmeade weekends, but was often busy exploring the shops.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:09 am
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Ferdie listened to Elizabet talk about how muggle primary school kids were mean. "I must have lucked out then. I was home schooled but we did lots of outings so I wasn't some shut in." Ferdie said joking at the last part. He was sure Hogwarts had just as many bullies but Ferdie had luckily never been targeted. "But why would they want to tease you?" Ferdie asked genuinely curious. Maybe her arm or lack thereof? That be silly! She got a cool robot looking arm in return! "We're they just mean for the sake of being mean?" He was sad to hear she got bullied. Even if it was when she was little.

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:06 pm
User Image
                                                Just a young gun with a quick fuse
                                                I was uptight, wanna let loose
                                                I was dreaming of bigger things
                                                And wanna leave my old life behind

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

$lутнёґїп Alцмпї || Hєad Hїт Шїzaяd || HalfЬlооd

════════════════════════

Darius entered the restaurant and held the door open for Rodrick. He'd noticed in his son's letters home that Rodrick had seemed disappointed about being sorted into Gryffindor, and Darius had figured a lunch out to talk to him might do him a bit of good. Too bad that Darius wasn't all that great with social situations, and he had just dropped Eitan off at the old Ross place. Any time that Darius had to deal with Virgil was never a good time in his opinion. Especially since it seemed like that Dante persona that Virgil had was apparently the only one out anymore. He never went by Virgil, in any case.

Still, regardless of how annoyed he might have been with Virgil's antics this time, he still had to do something to help Rodrick out. A pep talk. Sadly, he was shite at those. All of his subordinates in the office could attest to that. Then again, most of his subordinates didn't exactly have stellar reputations themselves.

He took one look around before he settled at a table. Thankfully it didn't look like it was busy, though he saw that the owners' nephew seemed to be snickering over something. Ignoring the teen's antics, he looked over at Rodrick and leaned forward, letting his arms rest on the table.
                                                "So, how was the school year? Wasn't too bad, right?" Again he was reminded of the time that Belle's brother seemed to have some sort of hero worship of him, if only because Jack seemed to be intent on copying everything Darius did. He only hoped that his son wasn't going to try to do the same, if for no other reason than Darius had a temper that really shouldn't be passing down to anyone.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, how do I convince Rodrick that being a Gryffindor isn't the end of the world?
                                                OOC:

-❤-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Not a yes-sir, not a follower
                                                Fit the box, fit the mold
                                                Have a seat in the foyer, take a number
                                                I was lightning before the thunder

Essy ze Ninja

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces