Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
The Three Broomsticks ~ Open, Now Hiring! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:13 pm
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie was kinda antsy. Sure he hung out with getrie a lot but this was kinda different. He liked her. He thought she was pretty and a great person and she had been there for him when he needed a friend. Part of this was to repay the favor but the plan was to also see of she liked him too. He didn't want to be all creepy about it and hurt the friendship. He had dropped hints to find out her favorite flower, got the sunflower. Hell, he had written to his mom for advice who seemed to have way too much advice. He had invited her to food at the three broomsticks. Perhaps he could smother the butterfly swarm in his stomach. He had to look totally stupid at the moment. Standing awkward and uncomfortable looking while clutching a nice sized sunflower. He so hoped gertie would come. Hopefully the prefect duties didn't take too much of her time.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                          《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》
                                                          Quote:

murruelecreuset

null

null

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
Fifth Year Hufflepuff Prefect

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 15 years old...

Gertie spent a lot of time with her friends. Charlie and Donella especially. So, the fact that one of her closest friends could even like her like her was unfathomable. It never once dawned on her. Not even when Charlie was asking her questions like what her favourite flower was. She casually told him it was sunflowers without even thinking further on it. She’d figured he was just curious and she’d never mentioned it before. So, when Charlie had invited her to the three broomsticks she didn’t think on it. Aside from how nice of a break it would be.

Walking into the three broomsticks, Gertie was surprised to see Charlie standing there with a sunflower. She practically skipped over to him with a bright smile on her face. “Hey Charlie, that’s a sunflower.” She greeted while stating the obvious. She didn’t really need to state that it was in fact a sunflower. Charlie clearly already knew that. After a moment she asked, “Why do you have a sunflower?” Gertie was curious about the reason behind it. It was after all her favourite flower. So, why would Charlie have one? Then again, the same question could be said about why she dressed the way she did. Although there really wasn’t any real explanation on that one.

Wearing: Red Plaid Dress

With: Charlie

OOC: ---

Kungfudemoness

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:21 am
User Image

Charlie turned and jumped a bit internally when he heard and saw Gertie run up. It was impossible not to chuckle at Gertie's pleasantly suprised face. "I would hope its a sunflower otherwise I'll need a refund." He said joking back. Talking casually he was fine but he knew once he would to go tell her he liked her more than friends he likely start having word issues. But that would be after dinner they could go to the park. He would get stage fright in public. "Well sunflowers are your favorite right? Here it for you. You look nice by the way." Charlie awnsered her question about why he had it. He held it out for her to take and once intros were done he went to open and hold the door for her. He wanted to be super nice, usully he was the last trough the door when they go as a group. Thats what his mom recommended in damn near textbook long letter she replied with when he asked advice on liking Gertie. Having met her his mom was, from the sound of it, super approving of her. They made thier way to a table and got menus. "Go ahead and get what you want. I got extra to cover both meals. Though we tottly need to get some butterbeer, I swear im adicted to the stuff." He said trying to keel it light hearted, mostly for his own nervousness. He did have enough for both of them to eat expensive if they wanted to.

Ooc: Sorry for the requote. Charlie forgot to say something. Added it.

murruelecreuset

null

null

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:28 pm
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn

I go by Gertie...

Gertie laughed at Charlie’s joke. He always had a way of making things fun. At the mention of them being her favourite she blinked. She had told him that. He’d asked about it after all. “Yeah, they are.” She said becoming surprised that the flower was for her. “Thank you, Charlie.” She added taking the flower. The fact that he gave her a compliment was even more of a surprise. Though, compliments weren’t foreign to her.

Charlie was always super nice. It was why he was her good friend, her best friend. Though she had two best friends. Thanking Charlie as she walked they found a table. Setting the sunflower next to her on the table, Gertie opened the menu. “Butterbeer is the best. If you didn’t like it, I’d think there was something wrong.” She said with a smile. “And, you’re sure?” She questioned about him covering the whole thing. “Cause either way I think I’m going with the Fried Chicken.”

OOC: ---

Kungfudemoness

Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:03 am
User Image

Charlie smirked when Gertie asked if he was sure cause she was going friend chicken. He didnt mind, you got your money's worth here. "The fried chicken is pretty awesome but I'm eyeing the pork chops." He said looking at the dinner menu. The wait staff came to take the order. Charlie let Gertie go first, and then him getting the pork chops and a butterbeer. They would have some time to kill before food arived. Basic conversation, that was his plan. After food was the park and ducks. He had his bag with him and it had bread he bribed the house elves in the kitchens for He was pretty sure Gertie would totally be down for feeding the ducks. It did oddly remind him off the zoo trip when they were younger. "So hows the prefect duties? Have you have to dish out any detentions yet?" Charlie making conversation. He not sure how well he would have been with prefect. He would admit to a harmless detention worthy prank here or there. But he opted to go cold turkey on pranks. He knew Gertie would likely not want to give him one even if he had earned it, and he didnt want to put her in that position.

Quote:

murruelecreuset

null

null

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:27 pm
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn

I go by Gertie...

While Charlie got porkchops and a butterbeer, Gertie got herself the fried chicken and a butterbeer. Killing time Charlie asked her about being prefect. The Hufflepuff thought about it for a second before answering. “They’re good. I mean I’d been doing late night rounds and those have been pretty easy. You don’t see much of anyone. I suppose that’s the point.” She commented. “Haven’t had any detentions yet. Though I did break up a small fight between two students. They really should just get along.” She added as the food arrived.

Following food arriving she brought up classes and before long the two were finished. As the check was brought to them, Gertie looked across to Charlie curiously. “So, what’s the plan now that dinner is finished?” She asked. The fifth year hadn’t begun to wonder about it till then. Whatever they planned to do it would probably be fun. It always was with Charlie.

OOC: I figure my next post will be at the park just to keep things moving.

Kungfudemoness

Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 10:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Fourteen Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Location : The Three Broomsticks

After spending travel day back to school with Su-Jin, Leah couldn’t help but feel interested in spending some free time with him. They’d met thanks to Lucien and that had to mean something. Course she wasn’t going to question him on the why, despite desperately wanting too. Besides he’d probably never say, and she did not want to make it weird. Instead she decided to give it a week or so and then ask Su-Jin if he wanted to hang out. What was wrong with that?

Luckily, he was interested and here they were. Nothing weird about that. Just two classmates hanging out at The Three Broomsticks. Who didn’t want butterbeer? Okay so Leah wasn’t the hugest fan of the stuff up she knew other people liked it. Course, she was practically a health nut. Either way she was there to at the very least enjoy herself with a new friend. “Thanks for hanging out with me today. Friday classes are killing me.” She told him before asking. “How have things been since we last spoke?”

Company : Su-jin

OOC : - - -

Julian Galaksylph

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 3:13 am
User Image

( HalfbloodFourth Year HufflepuffResearcher ) xx

𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱
                                                        𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁
                                                        𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼
                                                        𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀?
                                                        𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲
                                                        𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ω ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sujin took the opposite seat with Leah, now wondering about what will his older siblings say about how he was hanging out with a girl. That wasn't an enemy. He could imagine Lucien Markov's s**t-eating smirk and Gi-Seung Cho's high-pitched squeal as she messed his hair and pinched his cheeks (again). Except Sujin couldn't do anything about the latter, because that was his sister. And Gi was kind of stubborn like a Gryffindor.

All he could say that Sujin said yes when Leah invited him into hanging out was because he didn't have any excuse. Also, he ran out of places to kill time since the library was getting stuffy at any week, and probably so that Gi could stop her teasing about how he would probably rot in a library. And... he wanted butterbeer. It was his favorite drink, actually. "God, tell me about it," Sujin sighed about the Friday class, "Have I told you that I still don't get Transfiguration? It sucks, 'specially when I have to think too much. So much math and physics." He's Korean without a fault, but he'll be damned if he was told to answer a ten-paged math problem set. Back to back. "Things are okayish, I guess. Same old, same old. I just wish that my sister Gi could stop acting like I'm a baby. Since we're literally just one year apart." Not that Gi was overbearing but she was pretty much the opposite to Sujin: He was a serious wallflower guy, Gi was a bubbly dutiful athletic gal. Hell, he was even surprised that she didn't get prefect. She would have been the quintessential prefect.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺? 𝗔 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱?
                                                        𝗢𝗵 𝗚𝗼𝗱, 𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
                                                        𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿
                                                        𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘄𝗻

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2041-42xx
                                                        wнere - Three Broomsticksxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Leah
                                                        xxxxxx

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Fourteen Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Location : The Three Broomsticks

Leah was surprised to hear that Su-Jin was still having trouble with Transfiguration. Though it was complexed she was became rather good at it. Sure, she shouldn’t assume that it wasn’t difficult for some. Part of her felt like wanting to help but she didn’t know if that would be wrong of her. “It’s not the easiest branch of magic. My biggest struggle seems to be Healing at the moment.” She shared. “If you need any help I’d be happy to give you a hand.” Leah offered. It wasn’t the worst idea to offer up help. No where in there did Su-Jin need to take her up on it. If only he knew she had four hours of classes on a Friday morning.

“One thing I know is no matter what the age difference older siblings are always over protective.” Leah told him with a smile. David had been the same way with her sister and they were in the same situation. And, he was a Ravenclaw. “I’ve seen Gi in the music club.” The Ravenclaw recalled. “I can tell you it is not just a Gryffindor trait. In fact, my brother was the exact same way with my sister.”

Company : Su-jin

OOC : - - -

Julian Galaksylph

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:40 am
User Image

( HalfbloodFourth Year HufflepuffResearcher ) xx

𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱
                                                        𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁
                                                        𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼
                                                        𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀?
                                                        𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲
                                                        𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ω ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sujin seemed to be relaxed when Leah agreed that his worst class was indeed one of the hardest, even if she was implying that Transfiguration was easier than Healing. Fortunately, Sujin has no interest in that subject at all. "Would love to have a study partner. As long as you have the patience." He gave a wry smirk, Sujin thought that Leah wasn't the type to rub the smartness on other people's faces anytime. Granted that seemed to be a Slytherin thing than a Ravenclaw thing, but he could be wrong.

Sujin agreed with her sentiment about older siblings, but it still didn't change the fact that he was exasperated with it. Granted, he was that one sibling in the Cho family who tends to show that he's not one to be bossed around. Though he did try to mellow it down nowadays. "Gi's that one affectionate sister who would always ruffle my hair and squish my cheeks," Sujin said, flustered as he awkwardly poked his own cheeks self-consciously, "I think she's having way too much of how soft my cheeks are. What about your brother? Was he like that, too?" His knowledge about Leah's brother (or her family in general), was as comparable of how he didn't know the exact equation of pi.

𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺? 𝗔 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱?
                                                        𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿
                                                        𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘄𝗻

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2041-42xx
                                                        wнere - Three Broomsticksxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Leah
                                                        xxxxxx

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:57 am
User Image

( PurebloodFifth Year PrefectQuidditch Chaser ) xx

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
                                                        𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 '𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
                                                        𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞
                                                        𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
                                                        𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien was a little bit nervous, bouncing his foot up and down as he anticipated for his date to come in the Broomsticks. They've been dating for like two years give-or-take, and yet it felt like it was his first. Maybe it was the seriousness? Or because he felt like they were more than just "friends dating" now. He actually never told papa about his, though Tia Cena did knew and was trustworthy enough to keep a secret. Tia Lucena was, after all, the first one to get a steady relationship and the first to get married with Tio Romeo O'Donoghue. His papa? He still never knew his mum but Lucien had come to the point to put two-on-two that his dad had a lover at one point and didn't last long, and Lucien chalked it up that that ex-lover was most likely his egg donor. It stings though, because it implied that said egg donor didn't want Lucien, judging from the intense reaction of his family every time he asked.

But he'll think of that later, Lucien wants to be happy with his date right now, as he was in his best casual summer attire. Especially Faina, he wanted her to be happy and enjoy life even for a day. He wanted to remind her everyday that even if she's going to go through s**t with Katya, there's always a chance for them to know that there's a time for them to not always have to be on high alert. That being said, Lucien looked down at his hands with a flustered expression, as he was holding two boxes of chocolate straight out of Honeydukes. Tia Cena had questioned him, "Why do you have to buy two?" But Lucien only told her, "You'll have to figure that out."

𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
                                                        𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥
                                                        𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
                                                        '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Summer 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Three Broomsticks: a table for twoxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Faina (soon)
                                                        xxxxxx

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:35 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna
Slytherin PrefectSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingle
Dueling Club Captain

Faina was feeling all kinds of nervous, as she got ready to step into the Three Broomsticks. In a very real way this was their first date, even though they'd been seeing each other for quite a while now. However, she trusted him with her real self and her heart, her hopes and her fears, and she couldn't say for certain how many folk in her life she allowed past her guard, though the number was vanishingly small. Around Lucien she could feel ...safe and cared for, and it wasn't until recently she realized how important this was to her.

Katya helped her to get ready, fixing her hair, and picking out an outfit she'd never have chosen for herself. Faina couldn't pull off 'cute', not like her sister could, so she aimed to simply look pretty. A robin's egg blue sundress was paired with a cream-coloured chain knit cardy sweater, with a pair of strappy high-heeled sandals on her feet completed the look. Bright colours were not her usual choices, but this was a special occasion, and Faina wanted to be 'all dolled-up' as the expression went.

Walking into the Three Broomsticks, she looked around, hoping to spot her date. Upon seeing him, her heart skipped a beat, and her eyes lit up as she walked over to him. With a smile, she said in a soft voice, "Hi, Lucien."

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

Taken by Lucien Markov

User Image
                      "And you ask me what I want this year
                      And I try to make this kind and clear
                      Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
                      Cuz I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
                      And desire and love and empty things
                      Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days."

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:05 am
User Image

( Taken by Faina Patrovna) xx

𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Lucien felt like he wanted to do a double-take when he saw Faina wearing something... she wouldn't usually wear, honestly. But this was actually a positively pleasant surprise, because it felt like he got the privilege to see her in her best. Seeing her all casual and bright and smiling made the Hufflepuff smile with an vaguely pink expression. Since you know, he wasn't fully white so he'd like to thank his abuelita for giving him the blessing of a warm complexion that didn't make his blush as obvious as the pasty white Brits.

"Hola, Faina," Lucien stammered, greeting her in Spanish all because he wanted to impress her. Even if she already knew that he was that good in Spanish. He stood up from his seat, still staring at her flustered, "You look.. great," Lucien grinned to make up for the lame dialogue, handing her the chocolate. "I know, I'm probably overdoing with the two boxes, but twice the fun, right?" Actually, he bought two because he knew about how generous Faina tend to be, which was sweet. Though sometimes she tend to be too generous, too, at least in his point of view. So, he thought about buying an extra, so that she might get to share to say, her sister.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
                                                        '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Summer 2040xx
                                                        wιтн - Faina (soon)
                                                        xxxxxx

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:31 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna
Slytherin PrefectSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingle
Dueling Club Captain

"Thank you," Faina said softly, standing even a little bit taller seemingly when she heard the compliment, and felt a bit of colour rush to her cheeks. Looking in a mirror before departing, she almost hadn't recognized herself, not since her sister fixed her hair, giving her bangs when she would normally brush it straight back, and wearing what her sister would call a 'twirly dress'. She almost gave into an impulse to twirl around, but chose to comport herself with a bit more dignity, even if she was feeling a bit giddy. "Katya helped me pick out my outfit. You look pretty great yourself," she added, it was nice seeing him not dressed for class or Quidditch.

"Right," Faina answered agreeably with a bit of a chuckle, as she accepted the boxes of chocolate from him. Already, she planned to give one of the boxes to her little sister; treats were always to be shared after all. The young Russian girl then gave Lucien a box in return, with the name of a clothier in foil Cyrillic lettering, containing a man's scarf. "Saw this in a shop in St. Petersburg, and knew you should have one."

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

Taken by Lucien Markov

User Image
                      "And you ask me what I want this year
                      And I try to make this kind and clear
                      Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
                      Cuz I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
                      And desire and love and empty things
                      Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days."

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:14 am
User Image

( Taken by Faina Patrovna) xx

𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Lucien took note of Faina's new hairstyle, looking a bit surprised since she would usually brush it straight back. Like some CEO or something. It's honestly surprising to see Faina looking... so casual, as she gave off the impression of being, according to Sujin, "a quintessential CEO and prefect". "Those bangs suit you," he told her, then gestured to 'all of her', "and well, this is a pretty new look." Lucien meant that as a compliment, despite being a diplomat he also wonder if his Papa and Tia's snark has rubbed onto him.

He smiled agreeably, not planning to explain why Lucien made an effort to buy two boxes. Mainly to not make her feel bad for being generous if she ever planned on giving the box to her sis, even if she did come across as a bit self-sacrificial sometimes. She reminded him of his papa, honestly, Lucien grew up knowing how papa would always work hard as a metal charmer and a single father. "Aw thanks," he said teasingly, with a smirk, "I would open this at once, at least that's what my Argentine grandma would say. But before I open this, come on, let's take the seats," Lucien then gestured Faina, waiting for her to take a seat before he did. He was doing his best to recall some etiquette his grandparents would say: Abuelita Reme would always say that guys must be warm and gentlemanly, while Dedushka Anton would always tell him to bring a gift... but yellow flowers was apparently a no-no. Growing up in a multicultural family felt so great yet weird.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
                                                        '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Summer 2040xx
                                                        wιтн - Faina
                                                        xxxxxx

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items