Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
The Three Broomsticks ~ Open, Now Hiring! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            I could have been easier on you, I could have been all you held onto
                                            I know I wasn't fair, I tried my best to care about you
                                            I know I could have been a better man but I always had to have the upper hand
                                            I'm struggling to see the better side of me, but I can't take all your jabs and taunts
                                            You're pointing out my every fault and you wonder why I walked away...

·♜· Eᴜɢᴇɴᴇ Pᴏʀᴛʟᴀɴᴅ "Jᴇᴀɴ" Wɪɴᴅsᴏʀ
                                                                    ( HalfbloodRavenclaw AlumnusWitch WatcherRaccoon Animagus )

「 Winter 2038 」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jean found himself not being a bit stressed lately; because for the last few months he had always been stressed, just that he was just good at hiding it. Then again, Jean wasn't always the type to share about what he really felt except his mum and of course, Eli. But what can you do? Eli and Jean had been living under one roof for years, and add to the fact that they've been hanging out with each other ever since they were first years in Hogwarts to the point that people thought Jean was gay for Eli. Except that averted because as much as Eli was bi, Jean was straight, also he used to be a naive adolescent who has head-to-toe over her ex-girlfriend... but turned out that she has one big ego. Hell, Jean find it hard to believe that Dani had no idea about what cause him and Cathy's breakup but then... Dani was probably into blind faith or something like that. Whatever.

Recently, Jean and Eli decided that they should consider having a guy's outing. It has been a while since they did that, with the past fiasco he assumed; but usually it was because of their busy jobs. When Jean was busy gathering evidences and handing it to the Aurors or Hit Wizards, Eli was busy putting down the suspicions of muggles just by using his eccentric charm. Heh, Jean found it funny and impressive that even if Eli could say something about Hogwarts, muggles wouldn't believe the albino at all that Eli was an ace at his job. Jean was so used to it that he considered it a good thing since Hogwarts day, and if Eli didn't act like a natural cuckoolander... well, Jean might accuse his bestfriend of being brainwashed.

Arriving at Honeydukes, Jean felt a bit taken back that the atmosphere felt so... Cowboyish? American? He didn't recall the place being like this back in school, but then again maybe because if it was something that didn't look anything British- it would be weird. But who was he to judge? His bestfriend was weird and probably, so was Jean's parents because of how sappy they were. Speaking of his bestfriend... Jean found Eli almost immediately, as it wasn't everyday that you get to see an albino anywhere. "Hey, Eli. Sorry I'm late." Jean apologized, taking a seat opposite to Eli's, he decided to order a drink when the waiter came in to take the order, then turned to speak with Eli the moment said aforementioned waiter left. "I got some tough stuffin my work, talk about getting intel on this guy we have." He then waved dimissively as if deciding to change the topic (because you don't talk about work in a guy's outing, right?), then he remark, "So glad we got to hang out now, though. S'been a while and I've been dying to get a breather that isn't just staying at home."

« with [Eli] at [Honeydukes] »

( PERSONAL FILESOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE )

When you tell me I'm a wreck, you say that I'm a mess-
                                            How could you expect anything less?
                                            You latched onto me then cried that I strung you along
                                            I told you when you asked, I knew this wouldn't last
                                            At least I could be honest about that
                                            And now you're telling everyone how I only did you wrong
                                            I guess you never knew me at all!

xxxxxxxx Out.Of.Characterxxxx
                                            ((ooc))xxxxx

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:40 pm
User Image
                                                  Wake up the dawn and ask her why
                                                  A dreamer dreams she never dies
                                                  Wipe that tear away now from your eye
                                                  Slowly walking down the hall
                                                  Faster than a cannon ball
                                                  Where were you when we were getting high?

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Oꜰꜰɪᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ Mɪsɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ

════════════════════════

Eli grinned as Jean joined him, raising his hands up in a shrug as the other apologized for being late. He knew Jean was usually busy, and considering he himself was busy as well, well, that lent itself to not being on time when you weren't exactly required to be on time. Maybe there was some sort of weird psychology there that Eli had never heard about, but he figured that there was a lot that he hadn't heard about. There being some weird mental insistence on being late was probably one of those things. That and whether he could find a good zombie repellent that hadn't been confiscated by the government. He wasn't so stupid as to assume that they weren't preparing for zombie apocalypse, and he also wasn't stupid enough to assume that the government wouldn't start it either.

Nevertheless, he took a sip of his own drink before going into his own explanation about how busy it'd been at his job.
                                                  "I think I've been pegged as some nutter recently in the muggle news whenever there's been something weird lately myself. It's not my fault that Nessie's that friendly. Or that some witch down in York can't keep her winged horses hidden. I start talking about the reality of them and being possibly connected to aliens, and you'd think that they'd been hit with a confundus instead of actually listening. Then again, I guess that's my reputation around nonmagic people. My parents aren't too thrilled with having to field questions about their crazy son though." The albino had warned them though. His mum had been shocked that he'd taken a job that would probably label him as crazy, but his dad hadn't been that surprised. He was now known all over the UK as that crazy conspiracy theorist, and if his childhood had proven anything, everyone he knew as a kid hadn't been shocked at the news.

Pink eyes turned toward his friend mischievously as Eli recalled one of the reasons why they had gotten together, and he poked at his friend playfully.
                                                  "Besides, you're right. We shouldn't talk about work. That's work, and well, we're supposed to be ignoring that. However, what's this I hear about you possibly meeting some girl? Is she decent enough, or does she qualify as crazy or a b***h? Not that I have room to talk about the crazy bit, but I make no promises as to keeping mum about the second." Eli's playful smile dropped a bit as he remembered the last time that happened. "Besides, I have to make up for the whole Cathy debacle, don't I? Least I can do is vet the girls that'll make you go as crazy as I am."

════════════════════════
                                                  Location: The Three Broomsticks
                                                  Thinking: So what are we doing today, anyway?
                                                  OOC:

-♡-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cos people believe that they're
                                                  Gonna get away for the summer
                                                  But you and I, we live and die
                                                  The world's still spinning round
                                                  We don't know why

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:27 am
                                            I could have been easier on you, I could have been all you held onto
                                            I know I wasn't fair, I tried my best to care about you
                                            I know I could have been a better man but I always had to have the upper hand
                                            I'm struggling to see the better side of me, but I can't take all your jabs and taunts
                                            You're pointing out my every fault and you wonder why I walked away...

·♜· Eᴜɢᴇɴᴇ Pᴏʀᴛʟᴀɴᴅ "Jᴇᴀɴ" Wɪɴᴅsᴏʀ
                                                                    ( HalfbloodRavenclaw AlumnusWitch WatcherRaccoon Animagus )

「 Winter 2038 」

Jean just chuckled softly when Eli shared his tidbit about how Snow White was now dubbed as the "Crazy Conspiracy Theorist of the United Kingdom" which wasn't even that surprising. Come on, Jean and Eli had been friends ever since they were in their first year- even if Jean used to date the girl Eli never liked. Then again, he knew Eli far too well to know if the albino was being serious about his s**t or not, and it turned out that Eli had every reason to not like Cathy at all. "Least your parents are aware of it." Jean smirked as he slouched on his seat, "Otherwise-- actually at least people are going to leave wizards alone, for the most parts I suppose. Especially the aliens part."

Jean did, however, blushed a bit when Eli straight-up asked him about some girl he was seeing with. As far as the topic was concerned, Savannah was kind of... nice? But then, he did have a habit of trying to see the good in people. But wait, since when did Eli became this... assertive? Ever since Jean broke up with Cathy? Probably? He figured the reason why Eli can't talk s**t about his ex-girlfriend back when they were dating was because apparently, Eli believed that Jean was smart enough to figure that out. Well, it's true, Cathy became really conceited but Jean was a bit insistent that she can be better than just someone with some body image issues. How that he recalled the time when Cathy wore That One Dress when she visited his house... yeah, he did can admit at it was kind of uncomfortable. Thank God his father didn't see that.

"Oh. Um..." He found himself flustered as he tried to hide his fingers fiddling around his guitar-pick necklace, "You mean Savannah? Well, I guess she's nice... and a bit mysterious." As far as he's concerned, Vannah was probably in no way like Cathy League. At all. Vannah, if he recalled correctly, was a bit... reserved? Maybe Jean had to be a bit careful about approaching girls nowadays, since his mum told him one time that he was being a bit too passive lately. Or alternatively, maybe a bit too kind and lenient. "I... I dunno. I'm a bit afraid that I might get screwed up again with Vannah. I mean, sure, I just met her but... Maybe I'm bad at reading people and a bit too tolerable, you know?" He shrugged, carrying a face of disenchantment. Eli should be better at this than him, since he's the one with a committed relationship with Camilla. God damn it.

« with [Eli] at [Honeydukes] »

When you tell me I'm a wreck, you say that I'm a mess-
                                            How could you expect anything less?
                                            You latched onto me then cried that I strung you along
                                            I told you when you asked, I knew this wouldn't last
                                            At least I could be honest about that
                                            And now you're telling everyone how I only did you wrong
                                            I guess you never knew me at all!

xxxxxxxx Out.Of.Characterxxxx
                                            ((ooc))xxxxx

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:02 am
                                            「 Fall Night 2038 」
                                            Move your body when the sunlight dies
                                            Everybody hide your body from the scarecrow, everybody hide
                                            Make a wish when your childhood dies
                                            Hear the knock, knock, knock when she cries
                                            We're all alone tonight, hold your breath when a black bird flies
                                            Count to seventeen and close your eyes, I'll keep you safe inside

·♞· Mᴀттᴇᴏ Eʀɪᴋssᴏɴ﹣Eɪᴅᴇ
                                                                    ( MugglebornRavenclaw AlumnusAuror )

Matteo didn't mind the notion of 'dressing to impress' anytime, but he felt like he had been stuck in the bloody closet back home for too long. His mind was always asking him if his outfit was 'too casual' and it didn't make sense because usually he didn't care about what people think. Good God, when was the last time he ever dated someone? Oh right, it was that guy named Felix whom he just casually dated years ago and it didn't last for twelve hours because Matteo thinks Felix was a jerk. The last seriously relationship he had, however, was Kenji but things didn't work out for them and it's been almost a decade that it's just whatever. They're still friends; and Kenji was happily dating a girl from Haiti named Estelle.

Matteo, on the other hand, finally worked up a nerve to ask Bryony out- just in the Hogsmeade Village for the night. He figured that she was not a fancy type, which was fine because Matteo wasn't into super luxurious stuff, anyway, even if he was technically rich. He never thought that Bryony would actually say yes, and it made him more nervous and excited than before. Matteo was taking a seat in a table of two in the Three Broomsticks, taking a deep breath as he was holding a bouquet of red and white camellias held with a dark blue wrap. He got this, all he really needed to do was just to be himself, is all. What could possibly go wrong?

« with [Bryony] at [Three Broomsticks] »

Blow a kiss at the methane skies
                                            See the rust through your playground eyes
                                            We're all in love tonight (all in love tonight)
                                            Leave a dream where the fallout lies
                                            Watch it grow where the tearstain dries to keep you safe tonight
                                            He burns my skin, never mind about the shape I'm in
                                            I'll keep you safe tonight yeah, yeah

Out of Character ◀◀xxx
                                            ((additional info under spoiler))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:48 pm
The lights go out, I am all alone
All the trees outside are buried in the snow
I spend my night dancing with my own shadow
And it holds me, and it never lets me go
I move slow and steady, but I feel like a waterfall
Yeah, I move slow and steady, past the ones that I used to know

ᗷᖇYOᑎY
ᑕᗩTᕼᗩᖇIᑎᕮ
TᕼOᖇᗷᑌᖇᑎ

HALFBLOOD │ HONEYDUKES OWNER │ FORMER RAVENCLAW

Bryony was trying very hard to be confident about this. It had been three years. That was an acceptable mourning period, for most people. She was only thirty one, and she didn't want to spend the rest of her life alone raising four children and running a shop. She wanted the kids to have a father figure, even if they had their uncles and grandfather. On the other hand, she could admit somewhat selfishly that this was also about her. She had loved Seumas deeply, but the fact was that he was gone, and nothing was going to bring him back. She could still love him while developing feelings for other men as well.

Well, just one man, really. Still, now she was second guessing the entire thing. Had she latched onto Matt too quickly, because he was there and a good man? She didn't have to worry about the kids not liking him- Maisie seemed fond of him, Laire and Callum idolized him, and Nicol was still too young to know any better. But he had asked her out on a date and it had been enough of a do or die moment that she had bit the figurative bullet and agreed, and had even semi-formally dressed for it. She'd never considered herself a slob- she was too inherently neat and orderly for that- but dressing for a date was different. She hadn't been on a real date in nearly a decade.

The first thing she noticed was the flowers, which was already enough to turn her beet red like a flustered schoolgirl by the time she reached her seat. Thank Rowena she'd thought to bring him some candy from the shop. "I brought you some of our chocolate," she said with a hesitant smile as she sat down, "Free of charge. The flowers are lovely, you didn't have to." Ugh, she was awful at this. She should have suggested they go out for drinks somewhere instead. But The Three Broomsticks was hardly high-class, so she supposed she could relax a little.

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

My dear old friend, take me for a spin
Two wolves in the dark, running in the wind
I'm letting go, but I've never felt better
Passing by all the monsters in my head
And I'm never ready, 'cause I know, I know, I know
That time won't let me show what I want to show

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:14 am
                                            「 Fall Night 2038 」

·♞· Mᴀттᴇᴏ Eʀɪᴋssᴏɴ﹣Eɪᴅᴇ

Matteo was a bit busy adjusting his tie to distract himself until his date Bryony finally arrived... with chocolate. He was fine with chocolate, just that he didn't expect her to have a gift. Thank God that he decided to bring flowers in the occasion, otherwise it would be embarrassing. "Ah- Thank you." He turned red, sounding awkwardly flattered of the gift before Matt gave the flowers to her, "And um. Here, they're camellias. I don't know what's your favorite flower but... I do figure that you like red and white." At least that's what the florist advised him: "You don't know her favorite flower? Try her favorite colors instead." He cannot find any good blue flowers to match though, so the blue wrap was there to make it up.

It took a lot of thinking for him to decided that maybe asking her out was not a bad idea, even if he saw it as risky. Sure, her four children seemed to be very fond of him- especially Laire and Callum who he could have sworn one of them thought his prosthetic leg was "cool"- Bryony had been a widow for three years, and Matteo was there for her as friends. Also, the Swede himself thought that he was being selfish about the whole thing; since he didn't really want to spend the rest of his life being alone and just being a hardworking auror. He then decided to shake it off (for now), deciding to spark a topic between them, "How're things going on? Matteo first asked, "and... forgive me if I tend to have a clumsy tongue sometimes, I haven't dated anyone for almost a decade. "

Out of Character ◀◀xxx

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:18 pm
The lights go out, I am all alone
All the trees outside are buried in the snow
I spend my night dancing with my own shadow
And it holds me, and it never lets me go
I move slow and steady, but I feel like a waterfall
Yeah, I move slow and steady, past the ones that I used to know

ᗷᖇYOᑎY
ᑕᗩTᕼᗩᖇIᑎᕮ
TᕼOᖇᗷᑌᖇᑎ

HALFBLOOD │ HONEYDUKES OWNER │ FORMER RAVENCLAW

Bryony accepted the flowers a bit stiltedly while attempting to hand him the box of chocolate, adorned with a small bow which she now thought seemed cheesy, at the same time. "They're beautiful," she said. "I do like camellias- I love lilies and primroses, too, I like to buy them in the spring to decorate the shop...," she trailed off, slightly flushed. Seumas had brought her tiger lilies on one of their first dates. Her husband had never been one for grand romantic gestures, being fairly reserved for a former Gryffindor, but the little things he had done had always been genuine and heart-felt. "It was very sweet of you- I didn't even have to leave the house to get the chocolate," she laughed somewhat uncertainly. At least he seemed understanding of her sudden case of nerves- it was different, obviously, he'd never been married before or had children with someone else, but he'd been in serious relationships before, she knew. "I'm not much better- I... everything moved very quickly the last time I was dating someone," she said with a small smile. "I've been out of practice for some time now. Maisie was ecstatic, though- you should have seen her, she wanted to help me pick out what to wear and do my hair... I think she's a bit too eager to be old enough to date herself." Her eldest daughter was a sweet girl, but very... romantic, Bryony supposed, in a way that startled her. Laire was nothing like that, much more interested in sports and rough-housing with her brothers, but Maisie seemed almost in a hurry to grow up. Bryony wished she'd be a bit more patient. You were only a child once, after all.

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

My dear old friend, take me for a spin
Two wolves in the dark, running in the wind
I'm letting go, but I've never felt better
Passing by all the monsters in my head
And I'm never ready, 'cause I know, I know, I know
That time won't let me show what I want to show

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:05 am
                                            「 Fall Night 2038 」

·♞· Mᴀттᴇᴏ Eʀɪᴋssᴏɴ﹣Eɪᴅᴇ

Matteo chuckled when she remarked that it was very sweet of him to bring the flowers, "Well, yours is sweeter," He said, a bit jokingly, "Since, you know, it's chocolate. And it's sweet. It's really nice that you made something for... this." He made a vague gesture as if he was trying to say 'the entire date event' in a sheepish way possible. God damn it, he's really bad at this; knowing that Ivar has a more notable sense of humor than him for someone who was raised by who would Ivar called as a "smartass". Granted, his nephew Donner straight-up told him that. No big deal.

He then proceeded to quietly listen to be answer, a bit relieved that they're both in the same page: being a pair of clumsy wizards. But that's okay, it's the between of them so he's comfortable with that. Granted, he was a bit too busy being focused in his job and Matteo's family- even if he was thinking that Ivar was a bit intent in being independent. He did chuckle in regards to Maisie, "That's really sweet, though no offense to her; I kind of think that she needs to be patient or well, enjoy her childhood as much as she can." He did think that Maisie, Bryony's eldest, should just enjoy being a kid as much as she can. But maybe... maybe Maisie was just excited to see Bryony happy? "Ivar nowadays was a bit like that now that he's nearing wizarding adulthood, and I think he would be relieved to know that I have a dating life aside from my friends at work," he rolled his eyes good-naturedly, "Granted, he's sixteen- but he always worries about me being quote-boring-unquote. That or he thinks I don't have a social life outside work." Yeahsure, his bestfriend was Eve and they work together, but that didn't mean he can't have a friend in his workplace. Besides, he get along well with the Auror department all except Elliott Holt. He can't stand that guy with his sociopathic issues. On the other hand, maybe Ivar was concerned of Matteo possibly spending a lot of his time surviving at work and not livivng: those two things were different- though those were something he wouldn't bring up in a date. Obviously.

Out of Character ◀◀xxx

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:07 pm
GAVIN SELWYN ____.______
Sixth Year, Prefect _________
Ravenclaw Seeker _________
════════════════════════ _____

It was the first weekend that Hogsmeade was open to the students, but it wasn't nearly as crowded as Gavin thought it would be. Mostly everyone was at Honeydukes, he walked with the crowds through the street and noticed most of them headed straight for the sweet shop. But half the tables were taken, either by students he recognized or by adults he didn't, either way, he hurried to grab a table just for him and Reyna.

His mind ran a little over-active while he sipped on the butterbeer he had ordered while he waited. Should he have waited for her at the castle? There were a hundred different scenarios, a hundred 'what ifs' playing in his mind, but he just sat there staring at the wall with his leg thumping up and down impatiently against the floor. After all, he tried to remind himself, they're only friends. That's all. Even if, in his mind, he'd been having very suggestive thoughts and daydreams and—remember Gavin—just friends.

”For now,” he mumbled to himself, "maybe." He liked her. He really did. He was especially defensive of her during The First Interrogation. He'd never had one of those fights with his parents before, the ones you never forget. But his older brother had and they were all aptly named: The War of Wedding Guests (he wanted too money); The Mockery of Black and Brown (tried to wear a black belt and brown shoes); The Battle for the First (and Second and Third) Girlfriend, just to name a few. But The First Interrogation was the first time Gavin had ever been under a spotlight; a magnifying glass and fine tooth comb ready to prod. He dodged questions, used vague answers and weird half-truths, all the while trying to find excuses to throw his brother under the bus but none came to mind.

By the end of it all, they were convinced that this “friendly girl” he knew was an acquaintance from school and nothing more. And the truth of that bothered him more than he ever had imagined—not that he had to lie, but that that might one day become truth. He didn't want to be 'just another friend' that you lose touch with after Hogwarts. And even if it turned out that Reyna wasn't nearly as interested in him, as he is with her, then at least he would know for sure. Not spend the rest of his life sitting in pubs staring at the wall and wondering 'what if?'

╔════════════════════════════╗
WHEN:: Fall of 2038
WHERE:: The Three Broomsticks
WITH WHO:: xxx

╚════════════════════════════╝

oyehh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:20 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

SIXTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxPREFECTxxxxxxBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

For Rey, the weekend couldn't come soon enough. She was thrilled when she and Gavin decided to meet up in Hogsmeade, which wasn't surprising; she was always thrilled whenever they made plans together. She wasn't going to delude herself or deny it—that hadn't ever worked for her before—but she really liked Gavin. Probably more than as just friend. While that realisation wasn't surprising, Rey still wasn't sure how to go about it. It wasn't like she could follow her friends' examples: Tiernan and Alby were practically love at first sight, Ivar had his strange antagonistic crush with her younger housemate and until recently, Arnie and Oliver were dancing around each other, discounting the stupid jerk she used to date. She knew that if she wanted more than just friendship with Gavin—and she really did—she'd have to take a risk and ignore all the doubts swirling in her head, because she knew she'd hate herself for trying. And she was determined to do so, soon. She had to take small steps and at the moment, she just wanted to enjoy the day with Gavin.

She didn't waste much time in the castle and headed out as soon as she could, humming to herself as she joined the throngs of students heading for the village; if she put in some more ffort than usual in her outfit well, she wasn't going to admit to anything. The weather was pleasantly cool despite it still being early September and Rey savoured the cool breeze against her face as she made her way towards the familiar building that housed The Three Broomsticks. The pub was crowded as usual, but she could see Gavin sitting at a table alone and with a bright smile, she went to join him. "Hey," she greeted as she took her seat, dropping her bag next to the chair. "I hope you aren't looking this glum about meeting me," she joked, although she felt a curl of anxiety in her stomach. She certainly hoped not. She ordered a tankard of butterbeer for herself and she brushed non-existent dust from her sweater as she waited.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxThe Three Broomsticksxxxxxw i t hxxGavin
                                                          f e e l i n gxxhappyxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes?

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      So uh, the stuff I mentioned took longer than expected, I'm really sorry T__T

Essy ze Ninja

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:13 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Three Broomsticks
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxChance, soon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ѕнє ℓσνєѕ яσ¢к αи∂ яσℓℓ, тнєу ѕαι∂ ιт'ѕ ѕαтαи'ѕ тσиgυєxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕнє тнιикѕ тнєу'яє тσσ σℓ∂, тнєу тнιик ѕнє'ѕ тσσ уσυиgxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ тнє вαттℓє ℓιиєѕ αяє ¢ℓєαяℓу ∂яαωиxxxxxx
                                                          ѕнє'ѕ α ωιℓ∂ σиє ωιтн αи αиgєℓ'ѕ fα¢єxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceChrys shivered dramatically once she crossed the threshold of the tavern, stepping just to the side of the door so she could shack off some of the snow on her boots without being in anybody that might come up behind her's way. Once she was certain that she wasn't going to trail dirty snow and slush through the place, she scanned the room to see if Chance had beaten her here. There was no sign of him, so she considered the available tables for a moment, and selected on away from the windows and closer to the large fireplace. She utterly despised being cold, and wanted very much to warm up. That in mind, she ordered a butterbeer as soon as one of the employees came for her order, though she elected to wait for food until her friend had arrived.

spaceComing here to meet up with Chance had placed an odd sense of serenity over here, likely because it felt normal. Things in her social circle had been far from that since the start of the year. Chance had a girlfriend, and she seemed to be eating up a large majority of his time. Not that Chrys minded so much, except that she missed her friend. Liddie was still... Well, she wasn't quite privy to the details of what'd happened to her, but she'd never liked her boyfriend and felt what she was certain was a justified sense of anger whenever she considered what might've gone on over the holiday. The Hufflepuff had yet to fully seem herself, at least to Chrys' mind, and it troubled her greatly. It seemed like the only ones among them who could date without it causing some strange upheaval were herself and Dris, and that was probably only because they'd dated one another, and hadn't acted all that differently during.

spaceThen there was Julius and Byuch, which were both odd situations in and of themselves, but combined with everything else made her feel rather like the world was tilted on its axis. Being friendly with her betrothed was a nice enough change, but there were still moments that she found herself resenting him. The difference there was that now, she felt incredibly guilty for those brief flashes of anger. And Byuch was actually making an effort to be nice, at least to some people, and nicer to her than most. It wasn't perfect, because he still didn't think before he spoke nine times out of ten, but he wasn't being actively antagonistic, which was nice but felt rather like a sign of the apocalypse, if she were being honest.

spaceMeeting Chance here, just the two of them, was her best chance (ugh) for regaining some small sense of normalcy. She didn't get to see him alone hardly every anymore, and missed him a lot. She'd half expected him to turn her down, or to ask if his girlfriend could come along even though she'd specifically said it'd be nice if they could hang out, just the two of them. He'd done neither, for which she was grateful. It made her feel a little less like everything was changing faster than she could keep up with. If nothing else, she could figure out what to get him for Yule. She had a few ideas, but gift giving had never been her strong suit, truth be told.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxѕнє'ѕ α ωσмαи-¢нιℓ∂ ιи α ѕтαтє σf gяα¢є
                                                          xxxxxxωнєи ѕнє ωαѕ 3 уєαяѕ σℓ∂ σи нєя ∂α∂∂у'ѕ києє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxнє ѕαι∂ уσυ ¢αи вє αиутнιиg уσυ ωαит тσ вє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxѕнє'ѕ α ωιℓ∂ σиє яυииιи' fяєє

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:56 pm
User Image
                                                  Standing in the rain, with his head hung low
                                                  Couldn't get a ticket, it was a sold out show
                                                  Heard the roar of the crowd, he could picture the scene
                                                  Put his ear to the wall, then like a distant scream
                                                  He heard one guitar, just blew him away
                                                  He saw stars in his eyes, and the very next day
                                                  Bought a beat up six string in a secondhand store
                                                  Didn't know how to play it, but he knew for sure

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fоцятн Џёaя || Hцfflёpцff || Bёaтёґ

════════════════════════

Chance walked into the dining area, automatically spotting Chrys sitting by herself at a table. He hadn't really talked to her that much this year, which Chance kind of felt bad about. However, Felicity had been taking up quite a bit of his time, and he had said that he'd meet her at Dominic Maestro's later. They had been dating for a while now, and he actually liked spending time with her. Especially since she seemed to be interested in his music and actually tried to help him out with several songs he was writing. Granted, she wasn't exactly a poet or a musician, but Chance hadn't started dating her for those qualities. Rather, she was a good friend and seemed to want to date the son of a squib and a muggle, despite her family's pureblood reputation. He was vaguely reminded of the stories his family sometimes told about his own great-grandfather and how he treated Chance's uncle, aunt, and father. Aunt Tria usually told those ones, deciding that he should hear about how nasty that thinking tended to be, which made Chance glad that the Whitethornes weren't actually like that. Well, not anymore. Felicity seemed to be trying to break her family's mould too, and that made Chance actually happy that she wanted to see him even though his blood wasn't as pure as some other students in the school.

He approached Chrys, giving her a wave and sitting down. Thankfully, she wasn't with Byuch, who had surprisingly started hanging around her more. Somehow he doubted it was because Chrys wanted to. Something just told him that Chrys was trying to be nice, while Byuch... Well, Byuch wasn't known for being that friendly to begin with, and he was certain that that hadn't really changed. Which, to be honest, hurt a bit. He'd tried to be a friend to the half-goblin, but Byuch had thrown that back in his face. He honestly didn't know what to think in regards to that anymore. Shoving that to the back of his mind, he instead smiled and looked to see if he could catch sight of whoever was taking orders, wondering if she had ordered anything yet or had been waiting for him.
                                                  "Hey Chrys. Sorry I've been busy lately. Have you ordered anything yet?"

════════════════════════
                                                  Location: The Three Broomsticks
                                                  Thinking: I wonder what I'm ordering...
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

That one guitar, felt good in his hands
                                                  Didn't take long, to understand
                                                  Just one guitar, slung way down low
                                                  Was one way ticket, only one way to go
                                                  So he started rockin'
                                                  Ain't never gonna stop
                                                  Gotta keep on rockin'
                                                  Someday he's gonna make it to the top

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:52 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Three Broomsticks
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxChance, soon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ѕнє ℓσνєѕ яσ¢к αи∂ яσℓℓ, тнєу ѕαι∂ ιт'ѕ ѕαтαи'ѕ тσиgυєxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕнє тнιикѕ тнєу'яє тσσ σℓ∂, тнєу тнιик ѕнє'ѕ тσσ уσυиgxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ тнє вαттℓє ℓιиєѕ αяє ¢ℓєαяℓу ∂яαωиxxxxxx
                                                          ѕнє'ѕ α ωιℓ∂ σиє ωιтн αи αиgєℓ'ѕ fα¢єxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceChrys grinned widely when Chance showed up, ignoring the faint sense of relief that he was, in fact, alone. She hadn't been able to shake the feeling that he'd show up with his girlfriend, despite them agreeing to hang out together, just the two of them. She felt guilty for it, but she couldn't help it. It seemed like anywhere Chance went, Felicity was close behind. Chrys had tried on occasion to befriend the girl, wondering if perhaps her clinging to Chance and keeping him away from the rest of them was because she felt out of place. Their friend group was pretty close knit, after all. But, her attempts to be nice had been met with, if not rudeness, then at least a marked disinterest, which bothered Chrys more than she wanted to admit. She supposed it might simply be that they didn't have much in common. After all, Felicity was the sort of girl her parents might've hoped she would be... which of course meant they were nothing alike. But, she couldn't shake the feeling that Chance's girlfriend didn't care for her, which hurt more than it probably should have.

spaceThe server appeared with her butterbeer the moment Chance asked if she'd ordered, and she gave him a polite 'thank you' before turning to her friend.
                                                          "Just this," she told him, taking a sip of the warm beverage and sighing in contentment. She could feel the warmth in her chest already. "I figured it'd be rude to order before you got here. But, it was cold and I was thirsty... Dang, I should've ordered you one, too. I'm sorry." She flushed slightly, embarrassed that she hadn't thought to do it. Then again, she wasn't really accustomed to doing things like that, and anyway, perhaps Chance wouldn't have wanted a butterbeer. She didn't like to assume things like that.

spaceSince he was here now, though, she grabbed her menu, looking it over. Truth be told, she didn't normally eat here. She didn't normally do much of anything that required spending money, since it meant asking her parents to send some. She'd hoped that by now, they'd have loosened up on the whole allowance thing, but no such luck. At least they'd reached a point where they'd stopped asking for her to send back whatever was left over from whatever she'd told them she needed the money for. She had amassed a bit of money that way, though she had no clue what she would spend it on. Maybe a new pair of jeans... Except if they found out, they would almost definitely go back to requiring her to return the leftover money when they sent her any. Oh, well.
                                                          "Is it horrible if I just want to tell them to make me whatever? I don't have a clue what I want." Chrys wasn't very adventurous when it came to food, but nothing on the menu stood out as being particularly unusual. There were a couple of decidedly American dishes, which she was sort of amused by, but nothing sounded like it'd be bad tasting.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxѕнє'ѕ α ωσмαи-¢нιℓ∂ ιи α ѕтαтє σf gяα¢є
                                                          xxxxxxωнєи ѕнє ωαѕ 3 уєαяѕ σℓ∂ σи нєя ∂α∂∂у'ѕ києє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxнє ѕαι∂ уσυ ¢αи вє αиутнιиg уσυ ωαит тσ вє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxѕнє'ѕ α ωιℓ∂ σиє яυииιи' fяєє

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:10 am
User Image

( HalfbloodFourth Year GryffindorTech Geek ) xx

Coмe тoɢeтнer lιĸe α ғooт ιɴ α ѕнoe
                                                        Oɴly тнιѕ тιмe I тнιɴĸ I ѕтυcĸ мy ғooт ιɴ мy мoυтн
                                                        Tнιɴĸιɴɢ oυт loυd αɴd αcтιɴɢ ιɴ vαιɴ
                                                        Kɴocĸιɴɢ over αɴyoɴe тнαт ѕтαɴdѕ ιɴ мy wαy
                                                        Soмeтιмeѕ I ɴeed тo αpoloɢιze
                                                        Soмeтιмeѕ I ɴeed тo αdмιт тнαт I αιɴ'т rιɢнт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Barry wasn't in his high spirits, which has been going on since last year. Or a few months ago. Hell, even his test grades in third year was lower than usual, and he was still waiting for his parents to notice it. How was it that they weren't noticing ti? Or maybe they did, and they just kept quiet about it to spare his feelings. Thus Barry had been spending his time outside during the first weeks of summer, just so that he won't have to deal with his sister having to play supervisor. Like what the hell, she was a seventh year. She should be worried about her bloody NEWTs, not a troublemaking brother.

Or well, that was what he called himself, anyway. No one in his family has deemed him as a troublemaker yet. But it was better to claim it first before they could, it would make sense since Barry after all had done something stupid with Jim. The Gryffindor felt like Clara was hurt too, even if she claimed that it was no big deal. Or maybe he had done the right thing? Or maybe there were much better ways to do it than just snapping at Jim and ending up being punched in the process. Which was stupid according to Jim, and it was bad that Barry took it to heart that he felt that it might be true that he was indeed a "typical stupid Gryffindor". He tried not to look dismay about it as he was gazing at the menu, since he was here just to hang out with Akira and be away from home for a while. Fresh air and all. He told Akira that he'll be coming so...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Soмeтιмeѕ I ѕнoυld jυѕт ĸeep мy мoυтн ѕнυт, or oɴly ѕαy нello
                                                        Soмeтιмeѕ I ѕтιll ғeel I'м wαlĸιɴɢ αloɴe
                                                        Wαlĸ oɴ eɢɢѕнellѕ oɴ мy old ѕтoмpιɴɢ ɢroυɴd
                                                        Yeт тнere'ѕ reαlly ɴo oɴe leғт тнαт'ѕ нαɴɢιɴɢ αroυɴd
                                                        Iѕɴ'т тнαт αɴoтнer ғαмιlιαr ғαce?
                                                        Too drυɴĸ тo ғιɢυre oυт тнey're ғαdιɴɢ αwαy

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Summer 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Three Broomsticksxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Akira (soon)
                                                        xxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hogsmeade