Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Music Studio Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:01 am
User Image

Kyon Mornmeril

╔════════════════๑۩۞۩๑════════════════╗

Kyon couldn't keep a grin from her face at Shinda's clearly concerned reaction to her words. It always amused her how easily people seemed to worry over things like this. Her smile spread until her cheeks hurt a little, and then she laughed softly as she leaned back a little more. Enough that, if she moved her hand, it felt like she could just fall over. "Exactly! Doesn't it sound exciting?" Unlike Shinda, she was excited by the thought of what may be lurking among the trees. She was only disappointed that they were only coming out at night.. Getting pictures could prove more tricky. Lighting was key for good pictures, but she would probably have to make do. She tilted her head from side to side, humming for a moment as her gaze shifted downward at her swinging legs. "Why wouldn't I want to go to a place like that?" She seemed genuinely curious, like she really couldn't see why she should avoid a place that had demons and monsters. Truth was, she just didn't care.

Condition: Healthy Energy: 39 Items: Camera
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Max Energy: 100

Recovering Energy

- 3 energy per post normally
- 5 energy per post for ten posts after eating
- 10 energy per post while sitting
- 15 energy per post while resting without sleeping
- 40 energy per post while sleeping

Using Energy:
Wind Manipulation - 5-30 energy per post. Starting at 5 for small, weak winds, increasing up to 30 depending on the strength of the wind. Average is between 10 and 20.
Wing Manifestation - 15 energy initially, 5 energy per following post
Teleportation - 1 energy for every yard, maxing out at 20 energy for 20 yards
~ When teleporting with another person
- 3 energy per yard when teleporting with someone, maxing out at 24 for 8 yards

She cannot regain any energy in a post where she uses one of her abilities.
If her energy reaches 0, she will lose consciousness for 1 post, or until her energy reaches 30.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:01 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda listened to the girl and sighed when she couldnt really argue with her. Though if things got really bad, She'd pick the girl up herself and run. Shin couldnt let anyone die to those woods. "It does sound kinda exciting but lets see if we can get a few other people to go with us. If anything, you can get some good pictures." If shinda couldnt persuade the girl to not go...then she'd atleast get more people. Though she doubt she could get many people or than maybe Ciri...and that was a slim maybe. No one really liked Nemesis which made this rather difficult. "So if we do do this... Where should we meet up at?" The fox looked at Kyon with a still somewhat worried look.

∑Location →→|Music Hall |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Broken/Worried |
∑ Thoughts →→| We are gonna need a group for this... |
∑ Items →→| Phone, guitar |
∑ Attire →→| Short Kinomo |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:08 am
User Image

Kyon Mornmeril

Kyon could tell that Shinda didn't like what she had to say.. But at least she didn't try to argue. She grinned, pulling her right hand from her pocket and waving it, as if to wave off the other girl's words. "We?" She asked curiously, then flashed her pearly whites in another grin. "So you're coming?" That could make things much more interesting. She fancied her chances even more if there were other people for any monsters they ran into to focus on. "That's the plan~" She chirped out, as if she was talking about going to a theme park or an equally benign yet entertaining place. She pushed herself upright, straightening as she placed both of her hands on either side of her. Her fingers curled lightly on the edge of the stage, considering Shinda's question before she just shrugged. "Eeeh.... I guess the bridge?" That was the usual way into the forest.. She really hoped that this girl wouldn't expect her to wait for long there though. The bridge was... Alright, but certainly not enough to keep her occupied for more than a few minutes. If even that long.

Condition: Healthy Energy: 41 Items: Camera

Recovering Energy

Using Energy:
Wind Manipulation - 5-30 energy per post. Starting at 5 for small, weak winds, increasing up to 30 depending on the strength of the wind. Average is between 10 and 20.

If her energy reaches 0, she will lose consciousness for 1 post, or until her energy reaches 30.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Otaku Club Manager l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Caligula, Shinda and ??? l Item/s ➤: N/A l Earphones ➤: The Coven

Yuki first destination wasn't the girl's boarding dorms, she thought about the most ideal place the kistune will be when she feel down, the Music Studio. Her prediction was correct, she opened the door and was glad to find their person. "I knew you would be here, Da-chan." she said softly, The reason why she called her 'Da' was because their music teacher likes emphasising the end of her name. Unlikely her previous school years Yuki has become more open around people then her silent demeanour. She blinked when she found the girl with another student that didn't look familiar to the angel's eyes. Though the student quite reminded her of Artemis because of her green hair.

"Ehh? You already found you a recruit."
she said as she looked to the girl but then a smile emerged, "That's great cause I found you another member of your party." she said like they were in a RPG game. She pulled Caligula in and held his arm up in the air like he won a trophy. You would think the angel wouldn't be the one concern about the whereabouts of the missing teacher, but she's more concern that the people close to him were thinking. Didn't the man also had sisters? She squinted her eyes trying to remember. She looked to the green haired girl and held out her hand, "Hi, I'm Yuki by the way." well she didn't want to be rude.

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Who will guide me when I am blinded."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Quote:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Mystiecat537

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:52 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞ S - Rank Assassin
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

◉ Some where along the trip here Caligula had changed his form.This body this look was when ,he had finally overcame dust devil. Little did he know on this particular dark night the dust devil is stirring . It was something about this night it was very unusual. The head boy demonic senses are tingling.It spoke of danger.''I don't like the feeling in the air this night. I can feel something bad is going to happen'' on edge the head-boy looked at Yuki selflessly,he thought one thing to keep her safe along with the rest of this new team.''I'll keep you safe baby'' he thought to himself,Caligula was unaware that he was clinching his metal fist. Caligula was pulled out of his contemplation when Yuki lifted his arm in the air. ''Yeah I'm on board let's find our master together''his deeper voice held a strong tone to it with a dash of reassurance.

◉ Caligula was not going to call Nemesis senpai either. Turning his attention to Shinda,Kyon,and grasping Yuki hand gently and lowering his arm. Seeing kyon a fellow''green head'' Caligula gave her a approving nod''Hm I like the hair green respect''he said approvingly. Looking to Shinda he had to say ''Long time no see Shinda um... Da-chan how have you been?'' his tone of voice held a sympathetic edge. The perspective Caligula had his suspicions about the relationship between her and Nemesis. Being the wise demon has was tried not to pry into others business it was a code of honor with him. Unless he really really had to get involved which was not often the case. Caligula was expecting Moria to pop up any moment it would be much safer with Moria around,she is a goddess after all. After a few minutes he had to break the ice ''So do we have a game plan for this search?'' he said crossing his arms over his chest.The demon's expression grew serious,but in a non threatening way.'' I got to be real with you guys the weather outside is foul we got to be careful'' he explain looking to each and everyone of them.

◉If Moria pop up he would bring her up to speed''So what kind of powers you guys got for a recap. I was thinking it would be fun to come up with some cool combo attacks like a rpg if the time comes'' the excitement in his deep mature voice was hard to miss.'' I can control demonic wind,demonic energy now and a new power I discovered called shadow flare...all that hard training paid off'' he spoke with pride,because it truly was prideful moment. He had worked his a** off for the last two weeks,and now his fruits of labor are showing despite his one arm being metal now. Unlike his wifu he never gave his name to the new Kyon'' My name is Caligula Beoulve nice to me ya...green'' he said with a smirk already giving her a nickname.

♍ OOC: He has his jacket on by the way just have to use our imagination

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Appearance: Now both of his eyes are Crimson to symbolize his full control,and the merge of both of them. His wearing the jacket,but with no undershirt from his previous form.

Jacket
♍ Mental State: Confused and conflicted
♍ Physical State: 100% Demon-Level
♍ Mood: Serious yet concern also determined
♍Location: Music class
♍Thoughts:''Time to get real what to do what plans do we have?'''
♍Company: Yuki,shinda and Kyon
♍ Items: cell phone.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:44 pm
User Image
User Image

"The Bridge? That sounds fair." This whole thing had Shinda worried. Here she wznted to go into the woods then she didnt and now she HAD to. It was only then that Shinda heard a familiar voice and a nickname only a few used. Shinda turned to see Caligula and Yuki now in the Music studio...and what each of them said made her heart sink. They were going to the woods tonight?! Shinda listened to what Cal said and thought carefully. There was alot at stake here. "H-hey Yuki, hey Cal, Yea its been a while...to be honest...its been rough." Shinda tried to think of a plan but they had no information to go off of other than Monsters were roaming the woods. "Well problem is...we have nothing to go off of. If we do go out there tonight. Lets make it quick and to gather information." Shinda listened to the Recap of Cal's powers.

"I can summon wraiths to fight with us or protect us. I can damage someone soul directly. Thanks to Thanatos, I have a version of Judgment....I can also have a spirit possess me....but I'd rather avoid that...again.." Shinda referred to the experience with Yzarkos and the fact that she royally screwed up. "I guess in an Rpg setting...I'm a Mage." Shinda shrugged as she also referenced the fact that Yuki was almost treating this as a Dungeons and Dragons RPG.

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Worried |
∑ Thoughts →→| I need to shut my mental mouth... |
∑ Items →→| Phone, guitar |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

mystiecat537

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:43 pm
User Image

Kyon Mornmeril

Location: Music classroom Company: Shinda, Yuki, Caligula Mood: Excited

The door suddenly swung open, and two people marched in.. The first was a pretty white haired girl who seemed to know this kitsune. Kyon smiled really big, raising her left hand to wave enthusiastically at this new arrival. "Heya there~" She greeted this new girl cheerily.. Her gaze quickly shifted to the male who followed her into the room. He had white hair too. That seemed pretty common at this school. She needed pictures. She thought she had seen the girl around, but this guy was definitely not someone she had seen before. Tan skin along with light hair actually looked pretty cool. She pulled her camera out of her pocket, raising it up with a flash of her own pearly whites. "Smile, k?" She didn't even wait for any responses before already snapping a couple pictures of this couple. The other three seemed to know each other well enough. Heck, Shinda even had a nickname. She was the only one out of place, but she didn't really care.

Her legs swung back and forth for a few moments, lowering her gaze as she peered into her camera screen, at the pictures she had just taken. They really didn't have much that made them stand out. She might delete these later. With any luck, there would be some way cooler ones she could get. After a moment, she put her camera away, then placed her hands on either side of her legs before pushing herself forward. Hopping off the stage, she took four bouncy steps away. She was more than ready to go.. Hearing the intro from the white haired girl, she smiled cheerily and reached to take her hand, giving it an almost exaggeratedly big shake. "The name's Kyon."

After letting go of the new girl's hand, she pushed her hands into her hoodie pockets. She was very interested in what they were saying. And then there was listing off.. To plan for combo moves? Treating it like a game. She approved. If powers could look cool alone, just imagine how it could be with people working together.. The thought almost made her giddy. So she was very interested to hear what the others could do. Shinda could do spirity stuff.. And that guy was another wind person, but more demony. She could get some really cool pictures if it was like she thought. She tilted her head from side to side, pursing her lips as she glanced up at the ceiling. Then she just shrugged. "I've got a few tricks. Teleporting, some windy stuff. Got wings sometimes." Her tone was dismissive, and she even pulled out her right hand to wave it dismissively. She didn't want to go into any detail.

When the guy introduced himself, she smiled cheerily at him. "Nice ta meet ya'll, by the way. Are you some kinda demon?" His name was a funny one. There were a lot of weird names at this school, but that was a new one. That and what he said about his powers.. She would be very disappointed if she couldn't get some good pictures out of this. Speaking of which, she noticed that it was getting pretty late.. It couldn't be called daytime anymore. "C'mon, let's go! It's already dark out." She gestured to a window with her thumb, Outside, the sun had set. Heck, even rain was pattering down, as if trying to make things extra gloomy. "We can plan on the way." She was already walking towards the door. There was a good chance that hastily made plans would go wrong, but.. So could any plans they came up with. There was no telling what was actually out there. She just knew there were supposed to be monsters, and monsters always made for good stories.

Condition: Healthy Energy: 66 Items: Camera
((I just realized I hadn't taken into account Kyon sitting down when doing her energy thing. XD))

Recovering Energy

Using Energy:

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Otaku Club Manager l Mood ➤: Serious l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Caligula, Shinda and Kyon l Item/s ➤: N/A l Earphones ➤: The Coven

Yuki only blinked and didn't react quick enough when she heard camera clicks, she stared at the photographer in dread. "You better delete those..." she said solemnly. The angel was a bit taken back when Kyon greeted her with an exaggerate shake which almost shook her body. "Nice..to meet..you." she managed to say during the handshake.

The tone of Caligula didn't sooth her, excitement? Well he was a demon and they drive over this sort of thing, but she couldn't help but ponder what they might be facing out there. She was just afraid...she glanced at Caligula's metal arm. 'Would it be worst?' from the weather she can hear from outside didn't make it any better. She wore a blank expression while she listened to the three discussing their abilities and the only thing that keeps repeating in her mind were the words 'Is it enough? Is it enough? Is it enough?' she was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard Kyon's voice, it also held a similar tone to Caligula. There no ounce of doubt or worry, she was ready to go on foot. She wondered if the two were related somehow besides their confidence but also the colour of green in their hair. She looked at Kyon's green hair then at Caligula's green tips with his white hair. Moving on.

Yuki wanted to say something to the group but she didn't want to diminish their courage. Instead, she cleared her throat, "Aren't you guys feeling...a bit worried, maybe stirred, maybe fearful and doubtful and completely utterly terrified what you might be facing out against?" she questioned wearily as she examined their faces but she was mostly aiming it at Shinda. "Good, keep going." she encouraged. "Believe deep down you can face it, fight it, finish it." she hoped that didn't come out as cheesy as she thought.
"You sound more of a Necromancer to me." she clarified with a soft smile. "I don't know what you two are on?" pointing at Kyon and Caligula jokingly at their less worry behaviour. "Just, please don't be stupid.."

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Quote:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Mystiecat537

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:30 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537

Nightmares in Daydreams

╔══════════════╗

◉ Sensing her distressed the demon moved on impulse to place a comforting hand on her shoulder '' I may not know you like that,but we're here for you if you need us...fellow assassin'' he said backing away from her. As she explain that they should make this quick,he nodded in agreement. No telling what was out there it was a get in get out moment not do or die moment. Listening to her list of powers,he nodded his approval the battle with Halak came flood back to him. Caligula shivered from recalling that fight he hope he'd meet that sob once again for taking his arm'' I wan't to become more powerful than that guy ever was'' shaking away those thought to focus on reality. '' I remember some of your powers now very useful your wraiths and my wind elementals can come in handy'' he said approvingly. If she was the mage would that make him a battle-mage he scrunched up his face thinking. He was still knew to the whole game terms even after two weeks'' Uh am I a battle mage then?'' he asked not sure what that really meant.

◉ A sudden flash had him looking at his fellow green head his eyes blinking '' I guess you act without a second thought?'' he said annoyed at that flash'' You're lucky you have green hair...might have to make you ea your camera t'' he said pointing a finger her way he was joking of course although ti didn't seem like it. When the girl got up to shake Yuki hand like that. Caligula had to wonder if she had adhd. ''At least you have the energy for this journey'' his line of thinking she might be able to encourage them to keep moving forward when the time came. When she spoke of her powers Caligula looked at her in a new light'' Never met another wind manipulator you sure you're not my long lost sibling?''' he asked jokingly.'' What are the odds of that being true?'' he thought green hair,and wind power just circumstance he told himself. When asked about being a demon,he open his mouth to show off his pointy,but white clean teeth as if that should answer her question. '' Yeah don't worry 'am ''good'' one'' he said coolly wanting to have no hints about the darkness he thought he vanquished in his heart. It seem Kyon was ready to get things started,and he was feeling the same''You got a lot energy don't let it get you killed,but I agree we can plan on the go caution is first rule'' crossing his arms over his chest whatever came their way they would find a way.

◉ When Yuki began to talk about if they were even fearful of this journey,and the answer to that question is yes.''Of course but I won't let that stop me there is a saying I like courage is the mastery of fear not the absent of fear. I aim to master it of course I keep most of my fear to myself. I see no point in sharing it everyone else,but if it helps.... We got to do what we got to do fear be damn,but caution be used of course'' he spoke that speech without batting a eyelash. The demon had many fears,but his courage override most of them not all of them''making me face the truth like that...no wonder I fell in love with you'' his gaze fell upon her as he thought those words to himself.Caligula took her jest in good faith even offering a laugh in response ''high on courage...I guess Moria is not joining us?'' he added to his come back [''I guess we just move on without her we all ready to go then? he said looking to them all for conformation.

♍ OOC:

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Appearance: Now both of his eyes are Crimson to symbolize his full control,and the merge of both of them. His wearing the jacket,but with no undershirt from his previous form.

Jacket
♍Thoughts:''Get in get out'''

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Shinda took a deep breath and exhaled to try and find some sort of center. When Yuki asked how they were feeling about what they might face and listened to what the others said, Shinda shook her head. "Thanks Yuki. Whatever we find out there...we will over come it one way or another. " Shinda pulled herself together. With Caligula, the kitsune was sure that they could take on some of the monster that might be out...but if some of them were stronger...they might run into problems. Hearing that Cal called himself a Battle mage made her chuckle a little. Hopping off the stage, Shinda set her Guitar down and decided to pull out a gift yzarkos left behind for her. A spiritual scar the demon left on her. Summoning her Yzarkos Scythe, the blade held an uneasy aura with it, Shinda dispelled it knowing this...a last resort weapon to be sure.

Turning to Yuki, "We'll be back, I promise. If anything I'll make sure these two get back safe." Shinda gave the girl a soft smile before nodding with the others to start heading out. The Kitsune began to run out of the Music Hall. Night had fallen on the school, so their window of opportunity was shrinking.

-Exit-

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Worried |
∑ Thoughts →→| Well here goes nothing... |
∑ Items →→| Phone, Yzarkos' Scythe |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

mystiecat537

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:36 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537

Nightmares in Daydreams

╔══════════════╗

◉ It was about that time to head on out''I'am in good company I'll make back to you...until then stay frosty'' he gave her a finale grin. Then to seal the deal he gave her a hug a bear hug at that before backing away. The demon just hope it was not his final hug''I love you'' he told her before backing off to head out the class room. Looking to Kyon he waved for her to come along with that Caligula fallowed Shinda. He had no idea what was in store for him that into the belly of the beast.
[exit]

♍ OOC:

╚══════════════╝

User Image

Jacket
♍Thoughts:''Get in get out'''

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:04 am
User Image

Kyon Mornmeril

Location: Music classroom Company: Shinda, Yuki, Caligula Mood: Excited

Kyon just flashed a grin at Yuki when she told her to delete the pictures, sticking out her tongue for a moment. She wasn't about to do that. Unless they weren't decent pictures. Then she might. Her ears perked up when Caligula called Shinda an assassin.. In a way that implied he was as well. "So do ya'll take that mysterious class I've heard so many rumors about?" The assassination class.. She had heard a few things from the school's rumor mill. Her mind was already abuzz with possible stories she could get from this. She certainly had her fantasies.. It would be grand! "Hmm.."

She was quickly distracted as that guy didn't seem too fond of her taking pictures. Not that it was a surprise.. A lot of people didn't like it. "Aww~.. You can try." She pipped up with an impish grin. She was completely.. Not worried at all. Though she was surprised when he jokingly asked if they were siblings. She laughed and shook her head, waiving one hand at him like she was waving off the question. "Naaah." Funny thought though. She grinned when he confirmed that he was a demon. A good demon. She wasn't gonna judge him on that. "Coolio~" It really didn't seem like she was taking any of this seriously at all.. But at least she was confident. In truth, she was already sure that going to the forest would be dangerous. She knew this.. But what was life without a bit of danger? Boring as all heck. She hummed quietly to herself as she stood by the door, swaying from side to side a little.

Her eyes widened at Shinda's little display, but it was gone before she could get a picture. Damn. She had to hope there would be a chance to get pictures later. Hearing the parting words both Shinda and Caligula gave Yuki brought a new question to the forefront of her mind. "Isn't your girlfriend coming along?" She hardly paused to wait for an answer though, she was already following both students out of the classroom, almost skipping or bouncing along. She couldn't imagine why anyone would want to miss out on an adventure like this. "So, whaddya think we'll find out there? I dunno about actual demons, but I bet there's something big out there. Y'know, I've heard there have been a lotta weird noises. Not like the normal animals." Her cheery chatter would continue all the way to the forest, following a similar line of thinking.. Until they got outside, where her attention would start shifting to first the weather, then just.. Random things.

{Exits, following Shinda}
Condition: Healthy Energy: 69 Items: Camera
((Sorry about the wait. >.<;;; ))

Recovering Energy

Using Energy:

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Otaku Club Manager l Mood ➤: Serious l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: N/A l Item/s ➤: N/A l Earphones ➤: The Coven

Yuki took notice of and carefully examined the weapon in Shinda's hands. It spark the question in her head, when is she going to get her scythe? She silently recalled the last meeting with her Father until Caligula pulled her out of her thoughts. She chuckled while she eyed the demon, "Cool down, stick with being a smarta**." she smiled. When Caligula came to her for a an embrace before his departure, the angel used the moment to take in his scent and the feeling of being in his arms, "I love you too." before it broke. She was about to answer Kyon question but she was already bouncing getting hyped for the quest. She watched as the trio exit the Music Studio to embark their quest the only thing that is irritating with their party is...They don't have a White Mage.
"Be safe."
+Exits+

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Quote:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Mystiecat537

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:51 pm
Nightmares in Daydreams

╔══════════════╗

◉ Caligula was running through the rain like a saint bernard plowing to through snow to save someone. On the way tot he music room the clouds let up a bit and the storm began to fade away. it was if the heavens themselves had cut the kitsune a break. When he made it to the classroom he kicked the door open and began to shout for help.'' I need some help! here'' he said at the top of his lungs as he placed the Kitsune on the table gently. It looked as if she was about to be operated on. He didn't know if anyone was here or not he didn't want to leave her hanging either. The demon did, however, grasp her hand in his own to let her know that he was still here. The demon was no healer, but he knew he needed to be an anchor of sorts. He was having doubts about putting here and not the medic room, but he had to trust her judgment.

The demon did begin to patch her up to the best of his abilities. When that was done he sat back to make sure everything was okay hopefully other students would arrive. They could offer better assistance than home when it came to healing maybe?''Let me know If you need anything'' he told her with a sigh as he looked around the place. Classes were starting, he could handle lack of sleep, of course, being a demon and all.

Demonic Energy: 230%- 75=155

♍ OOC:

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Appearance: Now both of his eyes are Crimson to symbolize his full control,and the merge of both of them. He's wearing the jacket,but with no undershirt from his previous form.

Jacket
♍ Mental State: Stable
♍Thoughts:''I hope that she will be okay this heavy''
♍Company: Shinda ,

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Shinda had closed her eyes as the demon carried her to her classroom. It was by far her dumbest decision but she at least had some reasoning behind it. She really didnt want too be late or miss the class. As the two made it into the classroom, Shinda heard the head boy call for help. Feeling his hand grasping hers, the kitsune began to smile. It was a weak smile and was a smile that showed that she knew she was going to be in a lot of trouble. Shinda weakly gripped Cal's hand showing that she was still some what there. "K-kazi's...gonna kill...me for...this..." Luckily for the Kitsune, her clothing was acting like a bandage. Since her clothing wasnt damaged, it helped stem the bleeding from worsening.

∑Location →→| Music Studio |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | .... |
∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ Items →→| Phone, Yzarkos' Scythe |
∑ O.o.c →→| Old Wounds -> Slash marks on chest and broken Right Arm |
∑ Energy →→| 40% |
∑ Health →→| 61% |

∑ Yokai Gauge
||█ █ █ █ █ | █ █ █ █ █||