Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Music Studio Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:16 am
Music Studio: Music plays a very special part in the life of our students. It is a universal language that often brings us together, provide an opportunity for all students to realize and explore their full potentials and to acquire lifelong musical skills applicable in their future musical endeavors either as members of bands, ensembles, choral or orchestral groups as well as prospering as solo artists.
Teacher: Kazimir Dragonuv
Tutor: Shinda Seishin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Storage Room

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:20 am
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Sir Hops-A-Lot(Inside Backpack) l Item/s ➤: Tristan's Phone & MP3 Player(Playing: Für Elise - Ludwig van Beethoven)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Yuki opened the door and looked around the Music Classroom, she wasn't surprised she was the first one there. "Clear." she said particularly to no one except the bunny that was hidden in her backpack. She walked inside the room with her heels making the only sound in the room. She sat at one of the desk in the front row and placed her backpack on the chair next to her like she saw saving it for someone.

Yuki decided to listen to some music while she waits and pulled out Tristan's smartphone to check the news for today. She was shocked to see there was another similar attack like the one from last here, what made her questionable was the way the killer's method of destruction. She sat with her legs across, making look more posh because of how she keeps herself along with her attire appearance.

"Things my heart yearns to know,
Things I'm afraid to remember.
And a song someone sings... Once upon a memory."

Theme - Once Upon A December

Out.Of.Chains:

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:10 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Nervous l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: ????? l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Heels clicked on the floor as Ciri made it into the music room.
Wow, this place is nice! Looking around she noticed a girl with white hair and blue eyes. Oh wait, that's the girl from the kitchen...
Ciri shook her head and began to find a place to sit. She sat herself down in the front.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:28 am
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Sir Hops-A-Lot(Inside Backpack) & Kitchen Girl l Item/s ➤: Tristan's Phone & MP3 Player(Playing: Für Elise - Ludwig van Beethoven)

Yuki didn't move her eyes away from the phone as the sound of heels were drowned by the music she was listening in her headphones. Until she caught a glance of someone also sitting in the front. She turned her head and notice it was the girl from the kitchen, she looked at the girl up and down and notice her wear wasn't updated to modern times. She tilt her head to the side, "Is your tummy full?" she asked, it sounded odd but she remembered the girl entering the kitchen looking for food but she walked in at a dramatic time. "No need to be nervous, Dragunov-sensei is a giant teddy. My name is Yuki by the way and yours?" she asked polite to the new student. "Are you good at music?" she asked another odd question.

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:37 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Nervous l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Yuki l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri jumped a little at the sound of Yuki's voice and turned around to talk with her. Her scar was very visible this close, but so were Ciri's green eyes. It is, thank you for asking! Haha I got breakfast this morning with my roommate. Did you get any food? Ciri revealed that she had taken an apple just in case, but if someone skipped breakfast they were more then welcome to have it.

Ciri smiled at Yuki. My name is Cirilla, but you can call me Ciri for short. Its much easier. And..ive actually never heard anything about any of the teachers. I transfered in last night and the kitchen was actually the first place I went.. Ciri let out a nervous laugh and scratched her head. Mmmmmm...I like music a lot, and I thought it would be good to be able to control how I use mine when, well singing. Ciri thought about really why she chose this class. One of my fathers friends is actually a musician back home. So I've had a few lessons before. What about you? Can you sing? What other classes are you taking?

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:19 pm
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Sir Hops-A-Lot(Inside Backpack) & Ciri l Item/s ➤: Tristan's Phone & MP3 Player(Playing: Für Elise - Ludwig van Beethoven)

Yuki smiled and nodded her head at her first question. Her smile becoming a bit weary when she heard her response from her last question. "A lot...Oh I'm su-" she was caught off guard when the phone started vibrating and saw the notification. Ciri would see an evil and dark glint on the other girl's eyes. She looked back at Ciri with a closed eye smile, "Just wait one minute please." she said softly then began tapping rapidly into the phone like she was about to send an urgent message. She decide to use Tristan's email since it was already logged on to send a message to him

Email Message:
Delete any of the pictures, I'll delete your lovely fluffy fanfics. All that beloved hard work going down the drain just by one button. Along with those manga apps and bookmarks. Bye~ Bye~ Shoujo-Ai~ ( X ︿ X )
Don't worry I'll return your phone, when I see you.
Have a nice day Treasurer-senpai~(⌒▽⌒ゞ
It's weird...It's like I'm holding part of your life source in the palm of my hand...
NOW GET YOUR TIGHT TOOSHIE(pun intended) BACK TO CLASS! ←~∋(。Ψ▼ー▼)∈
From,
Yuki Dokuro

Yuki giggled the send the message, she cleared her throat then turned her attention back to Ciri. "So you're into singing, that's nice me too! But I also play the piano." she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion on the last question. "I don't think that is necessary unless you want to stalk me." her voice didn't hold any hostile but was still soft and gentle as usual with a nod and stared at her weirdly.

Out.Of.Chains:

Feiyimei

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:28 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Confused l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Yuki l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri watched as the girl began to type on the phone. Where Ciri is from, these didn't really, well, exsist. She grew more and more interested as Yuki typed. I'll have to ask Yen about that thing...

Yukis sudden change was weird. Ciri didn't think that she has asked a weird question, she was just trying to make small talk. What the hell....? Ciri arched her brow and forced a smile. Well, ok. Piano that sounds nice, how long have you been playing it? First impressions were everything, so Ciri tried to find a subject that Yuki was comfortable with talking about.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:40 pm
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Sir Hops-A-Lot(Inside Backpack) & Ciri l Item/s ➤: Tristan's Phone & MP3 Player(Playing: Für Elise - Ludwig van Beethoven)

Yuki's expression soften then smile, "Since I was five years old, No I won't teach you but the music tutor will happily volunteer. I'm not good at handling... amateurs." She smiled, she always heard in people's conversation they'll go like.
Person 1: You play guitar!?
Person 2: Yeah!
Person 1: Can you teach me!?
Yuki: NO!
She was telling the truth about not being able to teach someone to play an instrument it was like teaching someone how to use a computer from her perspective. She slowly shook her head, "Don't force a smile it doesn't suit your face especially with that bada** scar of yours.~" she commented honestly on the green eyed girl's scar.

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:06 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Nervous l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: ????? l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri's eyebrow arched more as she listened to Yuki talk. Wow...Are you serious? she thought to herself. Haha wow that's a long time! No to be honest I'm not very interested in playing the piano. I'm more into lutes. Ciri actually knew how to play a lute. A friend of the family had laughter her the ways.

As Yuki made a comment on Ciri's scar, she stared at Yuki. Rude to complement...what is with this girl?! Ciri lifted her hand up to touch her own scar. Haha thanks! I got it in a fight... I've tried to cover it up but my mother says to embrace it. Ciri let out a chuckle. She did a quick over look of the girl once more. Ciri was shocked on how pale and smooth the girls skin was, that was always rare.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Yuki shaped her mouth into an 'o' when she explained how she got the scar her smile smile disappeared when she mentioned 'mother'. Yuki never knew her own...she shook her head and the smile appeared again, "And you should besides..." she leaned in closer to get a better look at Ciri's face, "You look like you are wearing one of those old grandpa monocular with those dark circles under your eyes." she commented and gave her a concerned look thinking the other girl didn't get enough simply. Now, most people think Yuki is being plain rude but she's just saying what's on her mind after visiting the doctor so many times from her amnesia. Though she also picked it up from someone in her past.

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:40 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Pissed l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Yuki l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri was in shock. Are you f*cking serious?! What is her problem?! Ciri laughed, and was doing everything in her power to not send Yuki across the room. She probably could since the teacher wasn't there yet, but Ciri new this girl would tattle. H-haha that funny... its actually my eyeshadow...but ill try to apply it better next time. It was one thing when Evie commented on it, but another when Yuki did it.

Ciri turned back around in her seat, watching the door to see if anyone else would arrive. Please, someone come save me!

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Yuki placed her hand over mouth like she said something wrong, "Oh~! I'm sorry, really. I just thought, they weren't mirrors you are from to do that." she apologized yet she add more fuel to the fire, she suddenly let out a laugh at her silly mistake. She placed a small invisible field around her for protection just in case, because most women tend to get feisty when commented badly about their makeup. From the tone she heard from Ciri's voice, she was getting ready to pounce. "Honesty is the best policy.~" she cooed. She let out a sigh and rested her head to the other side, and closed her eyes, getting relaxed by the music besides the tense converstation between her classmate.

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:16 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Pissed l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Yuki l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri rolled her eyes at Yuki's response, thankfully she couldn't see it. Haha your all good~ This sucks already.. she thought. Ciri leaned back in her chair, took her sword out of its sheath, and inspected it. The teacher wasn't there so she didn't worry about having her weapon out. Ciri reached into her pocket and took out a rag and began to clean her blade. She began to hum a sweet lullaby She was taught this song as a child, and Ciri knew who the song was about~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:28 pm
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ
|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Music Hall|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Metal Instrumental |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Tired |
∑ Thoughts →→| Music, lets do this|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

"The gift I carry is not one to be taken lightly..."

When Shinda realized just what time it was, she began to freak and run. Bursting through the music hall doors, she sighed heavily. "Hey everyone, sorry to keep you waiting. Today is not a great day...sigh. Wait...Did I make it here before Mr. Dragunov?" Shinda walked towards the front of the class and took one of the seats that faced the rest of the students. Setting down her bag and Guitar, the Tutor looked around and saw a bunch of new faces and one very familiar face. "Hey Yuki, long time no see haha" It seemed Yuki was speaking with one of the newer students. Pulling out her guitar and wrapping it over her shoulder, Shinda walked over to Yuki and the new girl. "Hi, I'm Shinda, I'm the Music tutor and fellow student." Shinda said kindly. The tutor looked tired though. Even with the kind and somewhat up beat persona, anyone could tell she was tired...very tired.

"It can save your life or it can rip it away forever."

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:34 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Pissed l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Yuki & Shinda l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri re-sheathed her sword, put the rag down, and extended her hand to the new face. Hello! Mu name is Cirilla, but you can call me Ciri. Its very nice to meet you. Ciri looked at the rather large bag Shinda had put down. What's in the bag? she curiously asked.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out