Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
School Theatre Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Theater l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Holy Water
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄♚

He clapped along with Yen as the curtains almost drawn to a closed...almost. As the single flame floated it sudden got a rise and burst into a bigger one. "Oh-ho~! I knew this would happen." he said. He quickly pulled out the bottle of Holy Water and flung it towards the stage, the glass cracked and water managed to distinguish the flames before it burnt anything down. "That was a close one." he nervously laughed. He held onto Yennefer closer and tighter, "Nee~ Does that mean I'm forgiven~?" he patted his eyelashes. He must say this has been a long night, and he was happy to round this up res his had on a fluffy cloud...if he is lucky.

♚▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:46 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calmish l Location ➤: Drama Room l Company ➤: l Item/s ➤:
Purse

The sorceress watched as the flame refused to take its leave, and the sight of the holy water made her whole body shutter... which was weird because it never had an affect like that in her before. Watching the flame die away, Yennefers ears perked up when she heard her fiancé as if he was in the clear. Hmmmmm.... I don’t know... are you? she asked with a grin on her face.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:28 am
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Theater l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: N/A

Lucius stared at Yen displeasingly of her question, she stared at her for a good minute. During his stare session the floating flames that was lighting up the theatre dimed until they were occupied by darkness, someone think the headmaster is a bit ticked off. But suddenly, he swiftly carried his pregnant future waifu bridal style and planted a sweet tender kiss. "I'll that that as yes.~" he rang and he gentle rock her back and forth. "Ready for bed~?"

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:47 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calmish l Location ➤: Drama Room l Company ➤: l Item/s ➤:
Purse

The motion of picking her up... made the woman panic a little. Yen cling to Lucius for dear life as she buried her head into his chest. She was heavy and she was scared her butt might meet the floor. However, the man seemed to have a pretty good grip on her... E-eh? I’m not tired though... she whined as she made a cute pouty face.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:11 pm
User Image

Lucius had no problem carrying her in his arms, though he did had a problem with her not taking what she needs as in: eating enough food for two, taking in enough nutrition for the growth of the baby, resting her back due to the weight of her baby bump, etc. But what does he know, he's not the one pregnant. He arched a brow, "You sure? What are you going to do around the school might I ask~?" he asked, he was self-conscious about a pregnant woman especially one that he holds dear too, roaming around the school and encountering...problems. He knows himself their a few mischievous characters in the academy and you don't want to meet the bad kind. That's where Silver comes in. He notice the room has become less dim and there was more light, that means day was a about to break. "My~ My does time go fast.~"

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:30 pm

Purse

The man was kinda right... what else was she gonna do but sleep at this point in the morning. And what was she going to do during her day since she wasn’t teaching? She could always try to get the nursery ready... or she could shop. Or sleep. There really were a lot of options. Looking out the window she did notice the sun was slowly creeping it’s way in from behind the trees... they were up all night?! I-it’s already morning! Are you going to be ok for work?! You haven’t slept!

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:51 pm
User Image

Lucius widen her eyes at her question, then immediately brought the side of her cheeks close to his face. "Awww~ My wifey is worried about me.~" he cooed over her concern. He pulled away, "Don't worry love, I would be alright. I'm kinda of used to staying up 24/7." he smiled before he straightened up his posture, he wasn't new to staying up all night there were some days that he would stay 3 days in a row which most of the time sends him into utter exhaustion. "Before I go anywhere, where would you like to go?" he asked, being Yen's mode of transport as his still carrying her bridal style.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:09 pm

Purse

Yen looked at Lucius with a blush and a blank stare. What kind of comment was that? O-of course I Worry about you... your my everything... She said as she looked away. Her cheeks were red and for some reason she felt a little embarrassed from telling him... Looking around, she knew there wasn’t really much more they could do, especially if he had to be at work soon. So she had one request. S-since you have work... can you... at least tuck me into bed...? Yennefer knee it was a lame request, but he wasn’t gonna have time to sleep with her...

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:41 am
User Image

Mood ➤: Teasing l Location ➤: Theater l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: N/A

Lucius kept his smile, he wasn't quite used to someone else spreading concern for his well being but it was good. He arched a brow, "Your everything...even food~? I am quite deliciously you know." he teased about her cheesy phrase. He rocked Yen gently again as she thought about her next destination until she finally spoke her answer. He pouted a bit, "You already trying to make me feel jealous?" he spoke but smiled nonetheless. "And here I thought you didn't want to be treated like a baby, baby.~" he cooed as he carried her out of the school theatre.
+Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff