Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
School Theatre Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:10 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: CURIOUS l Location ➤: Front Stage l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Box of Pocky
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

'You have no idea..' Lucius silently prayed she won't find out. He stared in awe when her eyes turned into his favourite colour, they held no ounce of innocence at all. He stared at her in confusion when she said she's not a witcher?...But she just said she is a witch a minute ago... So witcher and sorcerer are two different things? She has a lot to tell him.

He let out a chuckle, "Don't worry I wouldn't make it too boring.~" he reassured then nodded his head. Though he was curious what would happen if he goes against her word and misbehave. "Alright then, fair enough." he agreed. When she asked the million dollar question he let go of her from his warm embrace, he walked off and jumped off the stage and sat at the front row seat facing Yennefer who was on stage. "Yes, what's a witcher?" he was still confused what she said before and felt he needed to sit down for this.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:17 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Dramatic l Location ➤: School Theater l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

User Image

Yennefer was...confused? She had watched as he had suddenly jumped off the stage and sat in the front, leaving her alone. That Is the question he wishes to know...? Yen shrugged and stoof in the front center of the stage.

A witcher is someone who has undergone extensive training, ruthless mental and physical conditioning, and mysterious rituals in preparation for becoming an itinerant monster slayer for hire, where as a sorceress is one who wields magic.

Yen smiled, and since she was on stage why not have some fun? She made a dramatic pose, placing the back of her hand on her forehead and let out a sigh. As she spoke her voice was dramatic. Parents swearing their children off to witchers only breeds more witchers! These poor children are put through the worst of the worst to achieve mutations! Most of the children die at their trails and for what? Immense strength, ability to regenerate health fast, intensified relaxes and senses? Yen shifted on her heels.

It is true that some of them can wield magic after mutating, but at what cost?! No emotions to show you were once human?! No love to give?! No laughs to be had?! Not to mention once ou have mutated you can no longer have children!! That last part she made really dramatic and made a sad pose.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Teacher l Location ➤: Front Stage l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Box of Pocky

Lucius stared in awe when she presented her presentation. He also listened in interest at the definition of a witcher, he was very pleased she didn't make into a boring lecture. His awe expression turned into sadness as she went deeper into information up to letting him lean a little closer on his seat to check if she was hearing her words right. He let out a horrific gasp at the last part, 'NO F****** CHILDREN!?' he stared in horror and sadness feeling pity for the people that have to endure such.

He rose up from his seat and clapped his hands while whistling; applauding to Yen's performance. It was funny how he was the substitute teacher for drama and seeing her performance. "That was great Yen.~ I would give you a B-." He wasn't an easy A teacher sadly. "Have you ever been on stage before?" he tilted his head.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:27 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: School Theater l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

User Image

Yennefer took a bow towards the man who applauded her. Thank you, thank you! Hehe, my emotions don't count as part of my grade? Then I will happily take my B-~ She couldn't wait to be hi teacher; lets see if he could get an A from her~ Yen laughed as she did a little twirl on the stage, her see-through dress flowing in the air with her motion.

After her little twirl, she knelt down and sat on the edge of the stage, crossing her legs in front of her. Hmmmm....I don't believe I have... I have always wanted to do a bit of dance however~ Once when I was younger there was this...bar? I don't really remember but the ladies would dance and look beautiful~ Of course my mother always told me I was much to ugly to be like them, so I threw the idea away. But I always remember all the men's eyes were on them~ Yen gave him a surprisingly cheer smile for the words that just came out of her mouth.

User Image

O.O.C---> Yen's version of dance

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Front Stage l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Box of Pocky

Lucius raised a questionable eyebrow, 'There was this...bar? ladies would dance and look beautiful~ All the men's eyes were on them~' he cleared his throat. "Dear are you talking about line dancing~?" He said while holding onto his innocence. "Ugly? My dear if she could see you now, she would be speechless about your beauty." he protested. He chuckled, "Sadly I can't help on there. I only know Foxtrot, Waltz and Paso Doble my mother taught me...well she was the one teaching lesson while my partner was my father.... Don't ask how it was." he explained while the memories return...still wondering why he didn't have a female partner instead when he was younger. That reminds him, when was Silver's son going to make his appearance? He also had his personal matters and experiments to deal with... He thought for awhile. He clapped his hands then rubbed his hand, "Since you are already on stage~ Do you mind demonstrating your skills~?"

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:41 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: School Theater l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

User Image

Yennefer looked at him and laughed. Hahaha! No no not line dancing! Haha I don't remember what it was called.... Yen put her finger to her lips when she thought. She shrugged, for she couldn't remember.

I would love to learn how to waltz! I've heard its so beautiful~ The thought of his parents and hers made her...sad. I think its sweet your mother taught you and your father danced with you~ My mother hated me and my father beat me till he decided he couldn't look at me. Her voice was so mono-tone, showing no emotion for her parents what so ever. Yennefer was glad that they are dead, she should have never been born to them. The subject was old news to her, she just wish all her anger would leave her alone.

Yennefer put on a smile and looked down at him. A-are you sure? O-ok but I'm not good at all... What the hell she had practiced when she was bored, she couldn't be too horrible.

With a deep breath, Yennefer began to perform her dance. She also began to sing while she moved. Yennefer moves with grace and happiness, like this could have been her stress reliever~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Front Stage l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Box of Pocky

Lucius stared at her in shock, Yennefer has been through a lot of rough patches and obstacles in her past. Though at least she doesn't let it bother her anymore. He didn't want to get into the touchy topic, instead it made him love her more and protect to not go through that pain again.

Lucius was out in thought when she began to present her dance. He smiled widely at the sight, it was nice to see her happy and a smile on her, despite the...dance skills she had she looked like she was having fun up there. When she was done, he would slowly clap. "Wow...that was a lot of energy.~ It made me wish I had long hair to perform that hair whip though." he held a piece of his raven hair and pouted at the short length. He has seen some guys come and gone with long fabulous hair! "What kind of shampoo or hair product do you use?" he asked. "Your hair is also really soft through my fingers.~" He blinked when his phone buzzed then stared in somewhat confusion. "Do you know a foul word that ends with hat by the way?" he tilted his head at the message.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:26 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Yennefer stood there panting and out of breath. She hadn't danced in a long time, she was shocked that she even could still do it. Her face grew a light pink for she just realized that she had danced in front of her...date. Yen suddenly put her hands on her cheeks to try to hide her embarrassment. M-my...I haven't ever...shown anyone that...

Yen looked at him wide eyed as he asked her what shampoo she used. Definitely a question no one had asked her before. I-I make my own with some of my brews...would you like some? I was planning on taking bath since I have the rest of the day off, I'll bring you some fresh~ it does smell like lilacs though I hope you don't mind~. Yen walked back to the edge of the stage and sat back on the ledge, crossing her legs like a lady. When Lucius asked her about a foul word that ends with hat she began to think. Yennefer was interested about who was on the other line that would be making him think this hard about specific words. She did appreciate that he let her look through his device earlier. Yen felt secure with him.

Hmmmm... let me think....how about...asshat? Arsehat? Yen chuckled at her words. That was a hard question.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Front Stage l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Box of Pocky & Phone

Lucius shook his head, "Don't worry I just need some gooseberries and it'll feel like I'm standing right next to you.~ There should be couple of them in the greenhouse." He cooed at the thought and liking the idea. He looked back to his phone, "Hmm, maybe." he said with a shrug also clueless of the word. He placed his phone back in his blazer. Usually most people would really be bothered if someone took their phone and began going through private messages. But not Lucius. He just give it to you letting you see all the cute cat pictures and videos he has downloaded, and some selfies of himself. "Time to welcome a visitor~ But first~"

Lucius he pulled out his phone again and held it carefully to take a picture of Yennefer, "Now, give me a cute pose~! Now." he cooed before he could return to his duties.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:56 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Yennefer giggled at his comment about smelling like her. She never knew a man who really liked her scent. Hmmm good to know~ Yen had to make more after her bath tonight anyways, perhaps she could whip up an extra batch. I still need to drop by his room to return his pillow...

My that sounded a bit demanding~ yes sir~ Yen chuckled to herself with a smile. A cute pose? Yen thought about it for a moment and came up with one. She fixed her hair and struck her pose with a cute smile. How is this?. The pose was fairly cute, however with the dress she was wearing...much was seen from his point of view.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Front Stage l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Box of Pocky & Phone

Lucius positioned his phone camera then took a picture, he stared at his phone with a blank expression. "Sorry! The light glare was blocking." he waved his hand to prevent from Yennefer moving from her pose. He took another picture and looked at it again, "Oops! Sorry! Again my finger was in the way.~" though the sneaky was lying through his pearl white teeth and made excuse after excuse just to take more pictures of her. "Perfect~!" He said successfully and held the phone towards Yen to see, "Nice, choice of undergarment by the way." he commented innocently then quickly placed the phone inside his blazer just in case she decides to take it out of his hand and delete it.

He had a quick glance at the time and notice class was about to start, "Ah~ Looks like class is about to start. Looks like you have some freedom ahead of you." he let out a chuckle.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:12 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Yennefer held her pose like a pro. Each time he "missed" the photo she laughed inside. it can't be that hard...right? Oncw he was finished she hopped down off the stage. She took a glance at the photo he showed her and smiled. My my you captured me perfectly~.

Undergarments? Yen blinked and stared at him, her cheeks glowing red Instead of freaking out however, Yen tried to play it cool. W-W-well, perhaps that was just a tasteful preview~ M-maybe if you behave maybe you could see much more~ She stood with her right hand on her hip and her left hand up near her face, her index finger on her lips. Thank god I chose my fancy lace pair today... Yennefer thought. Good choice.

Yen looked up at the time, mimicking him and nodded. Oh goodness your right. You have a class next huh? Haha good luck~ I will be taking a nice candle lit bath with a good book and a glass of wine~ Then bed early to report for duty, unless you would like me to start after all classes have ended, m-master~

One day of being a maid couldn't be that hard~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Lucius arched a brow at her suggestion if he behave, "Whatever you say.~" he said playing it off innocent like he usual does. He sighed in sadness when Yen gave out in detail how she was going to spend the rest of her days while he is teaching the students. It's not like he doesn't enjoy teaching the students about what he loves but he would kill to go to the hotsprings and eat chocolate while his body gets relaxed in the warm water and the hot steam brushing against his face, and enjoying the sweet taste of cocoa and milk between his soft lips. And lick the melted milk chocolate from his finger tips. He slowly glance over at Yen, 'I hope she's not reading my mind..' he silently sulked for his lack of relaxation in his life.

He stared at her in interest when she said the magic, "I'm sorry, what did you call me~?" he teased then let out a chuckle. Sadly he couldn't meet his old classmate and attend to her needs. He took out his phone one last time and texted her then sent.
Text Message:
Sorry, I wouldn't be able to attend to your needs. But a man named Nemesis will be your bartender for the day.~ You can't miss him him! His tall, wears a strict face all the time, piercing blue eyes and overdue hair-gel white hair.(*≧艸≦) He also has a pet doggy too.~ (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

Rainbow Sunburn

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:04 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Yennefer smiled at him as she waited for him to finish his text. She didn't really mind to much, besides, Lucius was the headmaster of the whole school, she knew he was a busy man. Yen did decide to snoop around in his mind. Her eyes changed to a bright purple as she listened to his thoughts. Hmmmm....hot chocolate and melted chocolate...good to know...

Once she was finished reading his mind, yen gave him a warm grin. Well yes, if I am to be your maid then you are to be my master~ If you need some relaxation, summon me later tonight and I will begin my duties early~ Perhaps a nice hot chocolate would be perfect for you, and it so happens that I make the best around~

With that, the school bell had rung and lunch was over. I hope your drama class is nice to you! Oh and dear? She took a step closer and whispered in his ear: Stop acting innocent~ Yen leaned up and gave him a soft, yet dominating kiss. As their lips parted, she gave him a curtsy and began to walk to the entrance of the theater. At the entrance, she turned and smiled. Hope I see you tonight~ Yennefer walked out the large doors, exiting the theater.

-Exit-

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:47 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Bored l Location ➤: School Theater l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

After some time, Ciri had made her way to the school theater. This place is huge... she thought as she walked into the building. Once again, she was the first person to show up. Ciri didn't see a teacher, so she walked up to the front row and took a seat. Maybe the teacher is gonna make some grand appearance...? I mean this is drama...I guess...? What happened next threw her off. As Ciri took a deep breath in, she caught a scent of something all to familiar. Lilac & gooseberries. Please tell me Yen is not the teacher here too?! she thought to herself as she quickly looked around for answers. It was a good thing no one else was there, or else they would have thought Ciri was a bit crazy.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas