Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
ICT Lab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
『e』『v』『i』『e』
н є α ℓ тн > 1800/1800 l ι т є м (ѕ) > . . . l м σ σ ∂ > dejected
l ωєαяιиg >Ooo Baby!

𝑖 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒, 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝘩𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑢𝑝...▐▐▐

Evie felt her cheeks light up, dammit, she had never told anyone anything personal in years! 'Er...Y'know.. Girl problems.' Ms.Hyun was beaming at her expectantly. Evie considered telling the ICT teacher for a moment, would it be wise to? What if she told everyone? She won't...Surely?

Evie opened her mouth to speak, then the bell rang, cutting through the noise of the loud thunderstorm outside. The winter witch shrugged, 'Maybe another time, Ms.Y? I got geo classes.' She said, excusing herself from pleasant company. She looked over her shoulder as she walked out,'Maybe next time I could take you on a ride on ma crotch rokkit too!' She laughed, but it died down soon after, remembering the time she brought Ciri on a ride. Evie sighed and began walking towards the geography class.

.:Exit:.

▐▐▐...𝐎𝐇 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋!

𝓸.𝓸.𝓬 >

𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼>
xNilu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:53 pm

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:37 pm
User Image

I wonder what sort of criteria you use to divide people into good and evil.

Dя. я ω ɪ ɴ ә я я ü κ τ ә я

cɪәɴcә әαcнәя

They say fools learn from their experience,
while the wise ones learn from history.
I hope you're not a fool..

ood → Neutral
ocation → ICT Class
houghts → . . . .
ompany → Ms. Bayden
heme → Snap Out Of It

First, Erwin will show her her classroom and then he'll help her find her dorm room. And After class tomorrow he'll show her the rest of the school. She seemed tired, he too is tired. And he should get some sleep for classes tomorrow. She should too.

From the library to the ICT class, it currently locked. "So here is your classroom, it is the third classroom on the left next to the Economics & Business class and right of the Music studio. Here are the keys to your class. Would you like to look inside or I can just show you to your dorm room now." He said as he handed her the key which was on a key ring.

Tattoo

User Image

My mind is full of things.

Out.Of.Cosplays: Let's visits her class

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:56 pm

Strela Bayden
Cybernetic ICT Instructor
|| From Dark To Light ||

∑ Location →→| Library |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Surprised and Happy |Current Theme →→ | Treachery| ∑ Thoughts →→| .... |∑ Items →→| 9mm Pistol, Spyder Quadblade Pack |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |
∑ Life Support Power →→| 95% |

Have you ever been kicked in the chest by a Jump Jet?

Walking through the halls with Erwin was a godsend. Without this man, Strela would have surely been lost all night and slept on the first bench she found. When they reached the class and she was handed the keys, Strela's eyes lit up....metaphorically and literally. Happiness filled the teacher as she peered and saw the amount of high level technology that this school had within. Scanning every little bit she could, Strela just about forgot how tired she was. "Oh my god! This place is amazing! Once I get a scan of each of my Students, I can work on the door and then...oh sorry, I just a bit excited~" A slight hint of her Swedish accent slipping in. Strela thought of a bunch of things she could do the classroom. The first one and probably the most important was making a second recharge station for her systems and a back power supply in case of power outages. Unlikely but back an event that can still happen. Turning back to Erwin, "If you could show me where my room is that would be great. Thank you so much for this. "

Call me a Lab Rat and you'll find out....

Quote:

Just Rosa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:32 pm
User Image

I wonder what sort of criteria you use to divide people into good and evil.

Dя. я ω ɪ ɴ ә я я ü κ τ ә я

cɪәɴcә әαcнәя

They say fools learn from their experience,
while the wise ones learn from history.
I hope you're not a fool..

ood → Neutral/ Proud
ocation → ICT Class
houghts → . . . .
ompany → Ms. Bayden
heme → Snap Out Of It

He is glad to help her out. He wouldn't want to start the first day off blind; metaphorically. His facial expression didn't show how he's feeling but he feels this inner joy? Satisfaction seeing the pure joy she's expressing. "It is perfectly fine, the academy loves having professors who are passionate about teaching." Oh, a small smiled cracked through his usual expression letting his german accent sound. She reminds him of himself when he started teaching, although he internalised it but it was there. "Sure thing, follow me and I'll show you the teacher and staff dormitory, it is a bit of a walk because we wanted it well separated away from the student's dormitory." Not pleasant having your students screaming down the hall earshot from your room or having them bang at your door in the middle of the night.

[Onwards to her dorm room.]

Tattoo

User Image

My mind is full of things.

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:08 am

Strela Bayden
|| From Dark To Light ||

∑ Location →→| ICT Lab |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy |Current Theme →→ | Treachery| ∑ Thoughts →→| I feel like I have a place now. |∑ Items →→| 9mm Pistol, Spyder Quadblade Pack |
∑ O.o.c →→| I will post her room shortly |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |
∑ Life Support Power →→| 95% |

Strela was incredibly happy at the path she was given. She had a new chance and a chance to start over. This place was willing to take her in and she would not let them down! Smiling happily, Strela stepped away from the door and followed Erwin towards the Teacher's Dormitories. Having the two different dormitories separated was something she expected. "I'm so excited and nervous now! To be honest I rarely taught outside my old institution. This environment will be much better to teach in for sure." Strela finished her scans of the surrounding area and made sure its location was marked down.

-Exits with Erwin-

Quote:

Just Rosa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:55 pm

Strela Bayden
|| From Dark To Light ||

∑ Location →→| Her room |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Defeated |Current Theme →→ | Treachery| ∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |∑ Items →→| 9mm Pistol, Spyder Quadblade Pack |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |
∑ Life Support Power →→| 100% |

It didnt take the Instructor very long to make her way back to the lab. It was thanks to Erwin that she was able to plot a course and remember where this place was. This Academy was more confusing than the old Military lab...and that place was one step away from a maze. Strela figured in time she would learn this school and things would actually start to become normal for her.

Once Strela made it to the Lab, she opened the door, which she still was annoyed by. A lab like this shouldnt have a normal swing door. After she had a count for Students and got their data organized, she would correct that error. Strela Walked around the classroom and bit before going to her desk. The screen werent as high tech as she was use to but hey! They were still good enough for her. Using her 4 Mechanical arms, Strela started to run and create programs for her students when the classes started.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:33 pm

Strela Bayden
|| From Dark To Light ||

∑ Location →→| Her classroom |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Ready |Current Theme →→ | Treachery| ∑ Thoughts →→| Time to work. |∑ Items →→| 9mm Pistol, Spyder Quadblade Pack |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

Students came and went but everything seemed oddly slow in the school. Once all the students had left the classroom, Strela took off her jacket and set it down on the chair. Picking her Classroom tablet she pulled up a program she built for designing. This Door. This regular everyday door needed to go. If there was one thing that Strela was going to do without permission...well there were a couple things BUT this Door was one of them.

This instructor began designing a few plans for the new door, new places for the power supply, and a security feature to let her, Staff and her students enter the room but keep others out.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Confused Commissar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:45 pm

D.R.P
"Darpy"

Tucked in a distant corner of the classroom, suspended in a cradle of wires, metal struts, and coolant umbilici, was a strange creation that the students had taken to calling "Darpy" after the three letters printed on its chassis, D, R, and P. The official designation for the contraption was Diagnostic, Repair, and Procurement System, put simply the robot was intended as a specialized maintenance platform that was capable of handling a wide variety of tasks. Strela had been working on the mechanical handyman for some four odd years, four years of tedious, painstaking research, development, and testing. After seven prototypes, and one ill fated production model, the first working iteration was mere minutes from completing its first start up cycle, all systems were displaying green, reactor output was steadily climbing, and only three faults had been detected so far. A promising beginning for what Strela hoped would be a turning point in her life, finally, she was giving something back to the world, something meant to make people's lives easier, safer, and happier.

Darpy's "face", a cathode tube style screen, suddenly winked on with a chirp of energized coils and data started to scroll across the screen. In the lower right hand side of the screen a small cartoonish depiction of D.R.P. waddled along, its pace matched to a loading bar that slowly filled up the window, a percentage representation above it read, 98%..... /, the process was very nearly done. A simple system AI that had been created to monitor the process, and update all parties concerned, sent a communique to Strela that appeared as a little bird with a letter clutched in its beak on her Heads Up Display.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:58 am

Strela Bayden
|| From Dark To Light ||

∑ Location →→| Her classroom |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Ready |Current Theme →→ | Treachery| ∑ Thoughts →→| Time to work. |∑ Items →→| 9mm Pistol, Spyder Quadblade Pack |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

Strela was working on some blueprints when she got a message sent directly to her HUD. No one in this school knew how to do that unless... Opening a COM link, Strela now realized who it was from. A happy smile formed on the womans face. Her greatest project...the complete opposite of her. Darpy was nearly done. She knew that Darpy was sent here on request but didnt realize where they put him. walking over to the Robot, she gingerly placed a hand on him. Pulling up a diagnostic chart on her HUD, she was happy to see everything was going smoothly. Giving the final clearances to finish the process, Strela took a couple steps back. "Afternoon Darpy." The instructor said cheerfully.

Confused Commissar

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Confused Commissar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:06 pm

D.R.P
"Darpy"

99%.............. /
Finalizing..................... /
Standby....................................... /

The whir of servos, the hum of energized coils, the steady whine of the reactor, the smell of heated oil, and the chill embrace of coolant fumes... the rhythm of robotic life. Every inch of Darpy's body was alive with activity, arms twisted and spun, access panels slid away to reveal ports that waited for input, manipulators opened and close, his trunk like legs thumped in a steady rhythm, a great many sounds emitted from his hidden speakers, he was almost ready. With a silent fizz the collection of hard drives, motherboards, and millions of strands of neuro-optic fiber that constituted his "brain" surged to life. Straight away it was bombarded by millions of bytes sensor data, diagnostic reports, a litany of junk code from the start up procedure, and most importantly, an authorization code from Strela. The simple AI carved a piece out of itself to deal with the mundane task of sifting through seas of statistical data, while its higher processing power was focused on the delicate task of activation. Another fragment of Darpy took the authorization code and ran it against a program to check its validity, the results had come back green, this fragment then sent the AC to the master processor which decrypted and uncompressed the data within. After a quick double check, and several hundred simulations, the code was accepted and implemented. D.R.P was now fully online.

100%......... /
Command........................ /
Execute................................................. /

Outside the only indication that any of this had happened was the graphic of the loading bar, one hundred percent it read and the small sprite of Darpy performed a silly dance with little pixelated fireworks going off around it. The screen with the displays suddenly went blank, the peculiar sounds, and the ceaseless movement stopped, then, after a short delay, a cheery tune played and the screen snapped back to life. A simple "smiley face" dominated the black void that acted as D.R.P.'s "face", slowly a single arm extended forwards towards Strela, manipulator open. Optical sensors played over Strela's form, they dissected her being, penetrated past the layers of flesh and metal to reveal the secrets that lie beneath. Various other sensors took a myriad of readings on the woman, every possible detail was noted, catalogued, and stored for later.

"HELLO." the robot chirped at its creator then continued, "I AM D.R.P. Mod. 11. Diagnostic, Repair, and Procurement Model eleven. I AM PLEASED TO MEET YOU." it said in a cheery, albeit stilted, voice. The extended manipulator rotated ninety degrees, twitched open and close a few times, then stilled as if waiting for something.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 7:22 am

Strela Bayden
|| From Dark To Light ||

∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

Strela was happy and proud that she finally completed the project that was started so long ago. Though if had not been for the enhancements that made her a monster, she wouldnt have been able to finish Darpy. Darpy has out stretch one of his manipulators and Strela responded by gently placing her hand on it. "Darpy, Initialize AI protocol Sunshine." She was hoping that the AI code she made for Darpy would work. There were quite a few projects she wanted to do and with Darpy here and active, they could both complete them in no time. "How are your Systems running Darpy? Everything Green?" Strela looked up at the robot with a smile.

Confused Commissar

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Confused Commissar

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 9:19 pm

D.R.P
"Darpy"

The soft whiiir click of Darpy's main camera was just audible in the relative quiet of the room as it tracked Strela's hand, from the robot's view a large box surrounded the woman's hand which was in turn surrounded by various bits of statistical data such as distance, density of the hand, thermal readings, etc. In the moments that lead up to the contact of their extended extremities Darpy made a series of rapid and precise adjustments of his manipulator to ensure that Strela would not harm her hand. These movements were so minute that even someone so enhanced as Strela would have a hard time noticing them. Once joined several pips, positioned over Strela's fingertips, appeared on Darpy's HUD, the prompt Establish Connection? flashed on the bot's overlay, though this was promptly dismissed. The main camera twitched back to Strela as she spoke, auditory sensors relayed her words to the "brain" where the phrase was broken down and scrutinized. The command buried within this simple saying suddenly sprung forward, Darpy's OS's froze as the new code inserted itself into the bot's programming.

Outwardly this manifested as a twitch of the manipulator that held Strela's hand, for almost a full three seconds Darpy remained totally still and non-responsive, then a jolt ran through the robot's limbs. The screen flashed blue several times, an endless scramble of code crammed the space, an off-hand manipulator snapped shut with a sharp snap. A thin wispy trail of smoke trickled upwards from a vent, a leg thumped the ground ceaselessly, something was obviously going quite wrong. From the nearby station an alarm sounded, the words COOLANT CRITICAL flashed rapidly on the screen, this was quickly followed by a dozen other error messages. On a separate screen a small window with the following prompt appeared, Unexpected error has occurred. Shutdown? Yes. No.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces