Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
ICT Lab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:53 am
User Image
User Image

Fourth Year l Math Tutor l Mood ➤: KILL CREATORS l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Teacher & Classmates l Item/s ➤: None
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Little footsteps echoed through the hallway, classroom door opened but the only thing that entered was a cute five year old boy with blond hair and lime green vibrant eyes. He was wearing an unusual outfit like he was this year's Little Easter Bunny. A.I quickly scanned the people in the area and their brief identity, he took off his hat. "Good afternoon Hyun-sensei, Neppy-chan and Evie-san. My name is A.I" his voice was a high pitched and cute. He bowed his little head in greeting then awkwardly scratched the back of his head. Ruffling his blond hair, "G-gomen...my Customization program has a bug and I'm having a little trouble reverting back to my original state." he apologized to the dark haired teacher looking up at her with his puppy dog eyes. Sometimes he wished his creator were not so advanced in technology but this is serious, he sulked how he wasn't 6 feet tall anymore and was the shortest person in the whole class, literally.

A.I puffed his rosy cheeks wishing none of the women in the room will pinch his cheeks, he has already received about 11 on his way to class plus a piggyback ride which was a bonus from how far the ICT classrooms were from the Boys' Dormitory. He was more concerned about Neptunia reaction. She waited for the teacher's reaction and the information to digest.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Tell me, tell me darling
How much you love him

Maybe I'll slaughter your precious pretty boy
Rotten Boy, Groteque Romance - Vocaloid

Out.Of.Chains:

Just Rosa

Kawakas

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:33 am
User Image

eptunia れい

iving A.I

Don't call me that,
I just want to be a human..
And not a machine..

ood → Awe...
GPS ocation → ICT Class
rocessing → Ai-chan has gotten so small..
ompany → Teacher, classmate & Ai-chan
theme → Elastic Heart

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Would that be a Man - Machine Symbiosis?"

She answered but not exactly sure if what she said was correct. 10 points for Gryffindor? Is that a Harry Potter reference? She thought to herself. She quickly side glanced that blue haired girl, but she doesn't understand why her head dropped like that. Odd.

But her attention was soon won over by a set of foot steps? Was it Ai-chan? Couldn't be.. the foot steps sounded much lighter than his. But when the mystery visitor has walked into her vicinity. She had a mix reaction of widened eyes and the tilt of her cranium. She'd wanna know how he shrunk bu he already answered that. A pair of her arms reached out, picking up little Ai-chan and settling him on her lap. "Good afternoon, Ai-chan. I would say you look cute like this but you were already cute to begin with." She whispered the other half.

And the bell has rung to indicate the end of third class and the soon beginning of the last class. Which is her free time. But Ai-chan has art. She gently strokes his hair. "Ai-chan, you have art now. I'll take you there." She spoke softly as she slowly stood up while holding Ai close to her before returning she walked out of the class heading towards the art class.

「Exits with A.I.」

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

I can feel pain too..

ut.f.osplays:

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Kawakas

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:02 pm
User Image
User Image
영현애

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Now Playing > Seven Nation Army
Feeling > Relieved(︶▽︶)
Carrying > None
OoC > Sorry, ne!

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

At least, Evie? Appeared to be in the same wave length as hers, suprising enough. Since the blue haired girl had that air of rambunctiousness around her.
'My! Straight to business with Licklider's vision.' Hyun said, amazed her students had read that beforehand. Neptunia was proving herself to be a well-read student. 'Hmmm, correct somewhat, but if only every machine was sentient.' She hummed in approval and began pacing around the stage. 'In Phillip K. d**k's essay, he said "in the early stages machines help humans with no strings attached, we contol everything they do."' She stopped pacing, turning to face the audience. 'That's until they become aware of course, by then it would start off as a creator and creation--' Hyun was cut off when the door opened, she turned to welcome the student but her gaze met empty air, it was then she realized her gaze was only too high, and the person was only a few feet tall. Her eyes dropped lower, no sooner than that, she sweatdropped. It's a boy in an easter bunny costume. Is this school for real? I'm in an anime.... for sure. She thought to herself. The boy then adorably introduced himself, she was sure he didn't intend to come across as cute but with a body that size it was hard to conceive it any other way. 'Welcome to the class A.I-kun.' She smiled, using japanese honorifics in return. The boy was japanese apparently, so her theory that this was just somesort of anime was still viable. And what did A.I mean? Albert Ibraham? Akamiya Ichizu?, she pondered within the short time. She dropped the thought shortly after, silently wishing parents today would come up with simpler names. Or nicknames...

Hyun waved her hand, 'Daijobu,ne' Hyun wore a confused smile over an even more confused thoughts. These kids are all on the same prank today, she knew being a new teacher wasn't going to be sunshine and rainbows but... getting hit this hard with a prank so early in her teaching career was just ridiculous! Is he seriously using those eyes? Jeebus...at least they were bright.

Eventually, A.I settled down on Neptunia's lap. Hyun suppressed a sigh, God give me strength 'Anyway, we would start off as creators and creation, next, off spring and parent. They might sound the same, bht there are notble differences. And finally, maturing, an A.I would finally be standing shoulder to shoulder with humanity... ' she raised both arms in the air, chin up, trying hard not to guffaw like a madwoman. 'That is, if skynet doesn't wipe us out.' She finished, her gaze wandered to her students, gauging their reactions.

The bell rung, cancelling the rest of her plans for this session. She thought shed be able to do some ice breaking but she supposed that can be done later. Time passed quickly, she thought, sighing as she began packing her stuff into her black case. She looked over hrr students again, 'See you guys next class! Have fun!' She chirped happily before hoisting her case up and strode out the door, 'Sayonara! Au revoir!'

Now where to?

Xx exit xX

Feiyimei
Kawakas
Just Rosa
[quote="XxIce_ReaperxX]

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Selene ran to her class hoping she wouldn't be late, knowing how this school is operated she was sure she wouldn't be late since the teachers are usually late themselves, but Selene wasn't going to risk it. "Sorry I'm....." She was surprised to see the class empty, the bell already rang, was everyone late? Selene shrugged before sitting on one of the desks and turning on the computer. "I wonder if my program works. I've been working on it all summer." Selene shuffled through her backpack before taking out a hard-drive looking device and plugging it in the computer. "Run and.....Voilà" The program started hacking into the school records, declassifying information and saving it to a separate drive. Selene didn't care about any of that stuff she was simply testing what she was working on. "It's actually working! Incredible!"

Company: No one

Items: Hacking drive.

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:17 am
User Image
User Image
영현애

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Now Playing > Duru the King - New charlotte
Feeling > Relieved ( ◡́.◡̀)
Carrying > Briefcase
OoC >

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Despite having to sleep inside an apartment with a demon, Hyun had to admit, nothing was different with him around. Sure he was burly and...frightening. An image of the demon's face crossed her mind, sending shivers down her spine. He was polite...as polite as a demon could be anyway. But it was one thing staying in her room and another following her into class. She had just got into this supernatural realm like, yesterday? Time didn't mean anything anymore. Hyun wasn't sure she could just let some demon follow her around everywhere. So he settled down in her room. Hopefully he'd still be there by the time she got back.

Second day of class, here it goes.... She took a deep breath and opened the door, entering with a swagger, briefcase in hand; swaying front and rear in a rhythm. She placed the case on the table in front of the class and examined the... empty hall. She deflated. Where were her students? ******** hell. Oh there's one, she spotted a blondie sitting by herself. Appearing excited, Hyun's brow shot up, what did she do?

'Hey, you alright?' She called, smiling.

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:20 am
User ImageUser Image

Selene stood up as soon as she heard the voice of a female, turned around and bowed respectfully with a wide smile. Selene heard that they got a new teacher, and she couldn't wait to meet her. "Yes I'm fine Ms.Young, I'm just happy that I finally managed to create this hacking tool! I'll show you but you have to keep this a secret I can get in trouble if Uncle Lucius finds out"

Selene walked up to the teacher and grabbed her hand before gently guiding her to the computer to show her. On the screen there were files ontop of files of student records, grades, and a lot of hidden information. To keep the other student's files a secret Selene clicked on her deceased father's records. "See this is the previous headmaster's student record,, Thanatos. D.O.B: 28/09/1989. Gifted." Selene then looked at her teacher with glowling eyes, she was obviously proud of her work even if it was a bit dangerous if in the wrong hands. "What do you think Ms.Young pretty neat right?"

Company: Ms.Young

OOC: The screen only shows The name, D.O.B, Species, Hair and eye color,and Nationality smile

xNilu

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
『e』『v』『i』『e』
н є α ℓ тн > 1800/1800 l ι т є м (ѕ) > . . . l м σ σ ∂ > dejected
l ωєαяιиg >Ooo Baby!

𝑖 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒, 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝘩𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑢𝑝...▐▐▐

Evie had entered the class, head hung low and staff dragged slowly behind. She didn't bother to acknowledge anyone as she entered and made way to the farthest seat in the room. She sighed deeply as she sank into the chair, plopping herself down gracelessly. She buried her face in her folded arms, wishing she could go back to her room and sleep. Or maybe cry a bit before sleeping. Whichever works best.

▐▐▐...𝐎𝐇 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋!

𝓸.𝓸.𝓬 >

𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼>
Rush and Crush
xNilu

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:53 am
User Image
User Image
영현애

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Now Playing > Emilia Ali - Into the light
Feeling > Excited ≧◉◡◉≦
Carrying > Briefcase
OoC >

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

The girl turned towards her, her smile was infectious and soon Hyun found herself with a grin matching the girl's. What was she smiling for Hyun had no clue. This uncle Lucius sounded really important. Could she be referring to THE principal? or was he the vice principal. She didn't remember, she hardly seen him ever since her acceptance. Hyun nodded and the girl walked up to her and started pulling her hand towards an open computer. Hyun read the entry. She heard the girl ask for her opinion. Hyun didn't really know much about the school's history, having only read a couple of brochures just to pass the interview. Heh! But she had read a little on Thanatos. There was only little to begin with anyway, so she was given a tiny smidget about the guy. Just his post nothing more.

To be honest, Hyun was quite impressed with the girl, managing to dig a little more info about an enigma of a man. Though, Hyun didn't want to show it, 'You'd get in trouble for this, um.. What's your name?' She spoke in hushed tones, for all she knew this magic harry potter academy had listening spells. Her head snapped left and right, s**t, she didn't want the magic FBI busting her butt for this. 'Good job though.' She whispered with an quivering smile. She was nervous. Can her life take a rest for a moment from all of this excitement for a day, please? As if a nice demon entering her life wasn't exciting enough. Shit, throw in some harry potter slash james bond into it while you're at it. She shook her head, Hyun didn't want to jinx it.

She literally jumped when she heard the door open, pivoting on her heels, she reached for her coat pockets and pulled out--air? Damn, she left her gun in her room. Didn't look like she needed it though, it was just...Evie, if she wasn't mistaken, she'd remember those lively blue pig tails anywhere. Weird, she doesn't seem as lively as her hair today though. Something must've happened. Hyun decided to speak up, 'Hey, Evie, welcome to class.'

Rush And Crush

xNilu

Fatcat

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Selene jumped when she heard the bell, she grabbed her stuff before darting outside the room, she hated nothing more than being late she thought it's disrespectful to the teacher, and she doesn't want to disrespect anyone especially someone old than her.

"Sorry Ms.Young but I don't want to be late, maybe next time you can help me improve my little project" Selene bowed respectfully to Ms.Young before walking up to Evie he seemed depressed, she then started digging into her backpack before taking out a chocolate bar. "Eat, it'll make you feel better. Chocolate always lifts my spirits when I'm down." Selene gave Evie a soft smile before leaving the class

Company: Ms.Young, Evie

OOC:

xNilu

Kawakas

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:08 am
『e』『v』『i』『e』
l ωєαяιиg >Ooo Baby!

'Hey Ms.Y.'
Evie mumbled into her desk, Miss Y had forgot to inspect her staff yesterday like she had asked to. Evie wondered if she wanted to inspect it right now. 'Class is over?' She straightened herself, blinking a few times once she heard the bell. Aw, and she just got here. That or she had time abilities.

'Ah..um.. Thanks!' Evie beamed, chocolate! She gasped, looking down at the bar of confection on her desk. Free too! Oh bless you blondie that I've never seen before! Evie tore into the packet in no time, taking a bite of the chocolate, which tasted bitter and sweet, she turned to Ms.Young. 'Hey, Miss! You wanna take a look at my crotch rockitt?" Evie spoke in between chews.

▐▐▐...𝐎𝐇 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋!

𝓸.𝓸.𝓬 >

𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼>
Rush and Crush
xNilu

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:28 am
User Image
User Image
영현애

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Feeling > Excited ≧◉◡◉≦
Carrying > Briefcase
OoC >

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

'Oh okay.' Hyun said, a bit deflated. Why does time fly so fast when I talk with normal people? 'Yeah, sure. Come to my apart--' She stopped mid sentence. She forgot there was a demon in her home. How the hell do you forget that?! 'Uh..Come to my office? Anytime?' s**t do I even have an office? Hyun waved at the new student. Another promising one. Neptunia wasn't here. What a shame, she showed so much promise.

Hyun crossed her arms, smiling to herself proudly. She looked at the farthest desk, Evie still plopped right down at home. Damn, she was really down. Hyun wondered what shat in her breakfast. At least she had breakfast. Hyun had nothing to eat, she was running on fumes. Hyun shook her head at Evie's offer. 'That can wait.' She smiled softly, walking towards the Witch, she pulled out a chair and dragged it beside her. Hyun sat down with her legs crossed. 'So, are you okay?' She asked as Evie gobbled up chocolate... Chocolate... Hyun's stomach grumbled.

Kawakas

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:49 am
『e』『v』『i』『e』
l ωєαяιиg >Ooo Baby!

'Alrighty then!'
She chirped, taking another bite of her chocolate. Ms.Young then dragged a chair beside her and took a seat. She was looking quite vibrant today. It was hard for Evie to resist smiling along with the lecturer. 'I'm... a bit down..' Her smile faltered for a moment before regaining it's shape. She heard someone's stomach protesting. Well, it definitely wasn't hers! She could go on for weeks without food, Evie looked at Ms.Young, who appeared to be eyeing her chocolate. Aw, that's too cute! 'You can have the rest!' She offered the bar to Ms.Young happily.

▐▐▐...𝐎𝐇 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋!

𝓸.𝓸.𝓬 >

𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼>
Rush and Crush
xNilu

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:34 am
User Image
User Image
영현애

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Feeling > Calm
Carrying > Briefcase
OoC >

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

'I'm not sure If I should... She did give it to you..?'
Hyun smiled, declining Evie politely. She looked much better smiling instead of frowning. Perhaps she was just too used to seeing Evie being happy. Despite the fact she had only seen the girl twice. Hah! 'Want to tell me about it, Evie?' Hyun's smile didn't disappear, she slid her hand on Evie's giving it a reassuring squeeze. 'You can trust me.' She said with a low voice.

Kawakas

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 4:53 am
『e』『v』『i』『e』
l ωєαяιиg >Ooo Baby!

'More for me then!'
She giggled, taking a whole chunk out of the bar. Evie returned Ms.Young's heartwarming gesture with a light squeeze of her own, followed by a smile. 'You're alright, Ms.Y!' She chirped, 'But I don't know If I should tell you...' She trailed, absently wondering if she should confide with the ICT teacher. I guess it wouldn't hurt... 'Girl problems right, Ms.Y?' She said with an uncertain smile.

▐▐▐...𝐎𝐇 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋!

𝓸.𝓸.𝓬 >

𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼>
xNilu

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:25 am
User Image
User Image
영현애

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Feeling > Calm
Carrying > Briefcase
OoC >

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

'Girl problems huh?'
She muttered, absently staring into Evie's face. This girl was hiding something behind that cheerful facade. 'What kind of girl problems?' She asked, smiling. Hyun had a faint idea of what Evie was talking about. Could she be into girls? Then there was no one better to confide in!

Kawakas

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces