Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Geography Classroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

׺°”˜`Maxwell Carter`˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

There was a saying, a drunken man's words was a sober man's thoughts. When she mentioned the need of water he groaned, he didn't want water he had wanted his beer but maybe if he did this she would get off his back. As he helped down the chair, he pulled Vivian down with her, cradling her like a child before pulling her in for a much more passionate and steamy french kiss. Pulling away a small strand of saliva coming from her mouth which he licked up. "There...saliva is like water that should be fine" Clearly his thinking process wasn't that great when drunk but he no longer seemed angry which was positive. "Hey...Vivian what's that near your nose?" Maxwell would ask his hand reaching to her nose and pulling out a ace of spades. A smile appeared on his face as he showed her the card before crushing it in his hand, when he opened his fist there would be nothing in his hand. "Tada" Maxwell chuckled.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mind Your Own Business
LocationGeography room
CompanyVivian
FeelingAngry
HealthDrunk
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCNothing

Codex Umbra Knows All

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:16 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Maxwell & Birdie l Item/s ➤: None

Technically in Russia, water means vodka. However in this case saliva did not mean water. Vivian blushed as the man who claimed to have hated her just mere moments ago, who had told her to leave him alone, was now giving her a hot and steamy kiss. I-is he mad?! What does he want?! Her brain went a mile a second as she processed what was happening. As Maxwell pulled away, Vivian shook her head and stared at him. He is just drunk, he means nothing by this..

What's that near my nose? Did she read this man's lips correctly? Lightly lifting her hand up to her nose as he cradled her, she stopped when Maxwell beat her to her nose. Watching, she smiled as she saw him holding an card with an ace of spades, only to watch it vanish before her eyes. A-amazing! How did you do it?! Still is his arms (and lap) the maid looked up at him like an enthused child. Eyes glittering, cheeks flushed, and with a smile on her soft pink lips. In all her centuries of walking on earth, she never saw a magic show. This was like a special treat, even if the magician was drunk.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:58 pm

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Wagging his finger at her when she asked to know how he did that. "A magician never reveals his secrets, even to such a cute audience" Maxwell would say with a smile. The smile on her face made him miss the old days, when he was a performer. Before the accident. "Now for my next trick I'll need a volunteer. You the pretty one with white hair. Okay now for this trick I'll have to close my hands and" Maxwell slowly closed his eyes his hands kept up before he reached into his pocket. "And look what I have here" Maxwell would pull out her a pair of panties and a bra, and not just any bra and panties but one that looked exactly like the ones Vivian had on. In fact she would feel a cool breeze near her sensitive areas, Maxwell seemingly swiped her undergarments without even showing having his eyes opened. Not only that he brought it up to her nose. "Looks like you were a little more than just happy to see magic" Maxwell would say with a chuckle. Before throwing the clothing up in the air where it seemed to burn up and turn into smoke. The smoke seemed to cover them both, and when it cleared Maxwell would have his face close to her. Softly biting his lip making a small cut he gave a gentle kiss on her nose, a small drop of blood now placed on her nose from the kiss. "Well time for you to go. Classes will began and all that" Maxwell would say knowing that this would drive her a little crazy however drunk Maxwell did it out of boredom more than to be evil.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mind Your Own Business
LocationGeography room
CompanyVivian
FeelingAngry
HealthDrunk
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCNothing

Codex Umbra Knows All

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:18 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Maxwell & Birdie l Item/s ➤: None

Vivian watched Maxwell's lips closely, hoping that she could learn the nature of the tricks. However, her eyes didn't tell her anything special. The "magician" was not one to give up his tricks, and this made her pout a little. She could do tricks too! Turn into animal, control people's minds, the usual vampire tricks. However she decided it was best to stay quiet about those. Besides, some of her "tricks" she found to be immoral, unless it was absolutely necessary.

Watching his lips for the next part, Vivian was confused by his wording. It wasn't until she saw Maxwell holding her... unmentionables in front of her did she know what his "magic" trick was of. H-How?!?! the maid asked as she tried to reach for her pricey lace garments. Vivian was too late, as Maxwell tossed them up and they turned to smoke. Do you know how long I had to work for those...? Vivian thought as the smoke surrounded her. With the cleaning smoke, Vivian looked around, finding Maxwell as he planted a kiss on her nose. Shaking her head, the maid opened her mouth to complain about how he so happened to pull off that fancy trick, until she began to read his lips once more Classes... will... begin? Did this man know what time of the day it was? Was he that drunk? Mr. Maxwell... it's lunch time. You don't have class for another 4 hours...

The scent of blood filled her nose. Was the man bleeding? Vivian couldn't see any opened wounds... until he smiled. The b*****d bit his lip and kissed her nose on purpose. Staring at him, she felt the urge to bit him. Son of a... Vivian quickly took a deep breath and wiped her nose. B-be careful... your lip is bleeding... Vivian quickly hopped off his lap, for is she didn't the man was gonna have more then a drunk problem on his hands.

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:30 pm

Such sexy lingerie almost like she knew that someone would be getting a view of what she was wearing. Of course he doubt this to be true, she seemed so innocent and kind but those were the most likely to be into kinky stuff. "It's soaked in your nectar~ Guess you liked getting spanked a lot more than I thought you did" Maxwell let out a chuckle. She seemed so angry when he had burnt up her clothes or at least had pretended to do so. "Four hours pass by when you're having fun~" Maxwell would say his hand resting on top of her chest his index finger lightly tapping her skin. He maybe be drunk but he didn't plan on doing anything with her other than tease her. So when she suddenly got off his lap and attempted to run away he grabbed her and sat her back down on his lap. "Your bra is safe...they are back covering your soft pillow like boobs" Maxwell would say giggling when hearing her talk about his lip bleeding he leaned to her and planted his lips against her making sure his blood trickled into her mouth.

Mind Your Own Business
LocationGeography room
CompanyVivian
FeelingAmused
HealthDrunk
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCNothing

Codex Umbra Knows All

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:03 pm
User Image

Vivian was actually glad she didn't hear Maxwell, because if she did she would have turned redder then she already was. She needed to get away from him, or it was going to be a reenactment of this morning, except now the man was drunk. Trying to escape, she felt his hand grab her back and pull her to his lap. Looking up at Maxwell, Vivian had little time before she had the taste of his kiss on her lips. Correction, the taste of his blood. This time however, his blood wasn't sweet, it was intoxicating. Probably because the man had downed 4 beers before she stole his fifth.

There was only two ways this was going to end. One, Vivian bites him, Maxwell later gets mad at her again and yells (which wasn't so bad because you know, deaf) but this time knowing where he stands. Two, Vivian simply gets up and leaves him to possible fall and crack his head open and then he wouldn't be found for about 4 hours. As she pulled away from their kiss, the maid licked her lips and looked at his neck. God damn it... he is doing this on purpose... fine. If this is what he wants. Just like what she had done this morning, Vivian cupped Maxwell's cheeks and lifted herself to his neck. Baring her fangs, the vampire plunged her teeth into his flesh.

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:50 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: Upset l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Maxwell & Birdie l Item/s ➤: None

The maid couldn't do it, this man was not willing to open up to anyone. Making a fist with her hand, she wanted to yell, slap him, anything. However she couldn't. Vivian was kind and sweet, she wasn't one to take her anger out on another person. Shaking her head, Vivian stood and looked Maxwell dead in the eyes. You can't see the person in front of you trying to be there, trying to support you, to help you move forward. There is no other way I can say it, other then I am happy with you, but you... Your attitude, your past, everything affects those around you. You are nothing but a blind man full of hate... I will do as you wish. Holding her hands in front of her, Vivian walked to the doorway and turned back. Her once happy eyes were now lifeless, full of...nothing. Her tone was calm, yet soulless. Have a good day Mr. Maxwell.

-Exit-

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:41 pm

Was he doing the right thing? Vivian's words stung but like always he wouldn't show any reaction to it. He would just allow her to say what she wanted, he already made up his mind and there was little she could do to change that. As much as it hurt being pushed away it would be a lot better than later when he would physically hurt her or worse. "Have a good day" Maxwell felt his body shudder at the sound of her once happy voice sound cold and lifeless. He really messed up with this one probably much more than before. He should attempt to make up things with the lunch lady, at least then he wouldn't feel as crappy as he does now.

Mind Your Own Business
LocationGeography Classroom
CompanyNobody
FeelingAngry
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCEXIT

Codex Umbra Knows All

Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Howecho

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:34 pm
MeavilΦάντασμα
▇▇▇▇▇▇ Location: Geography class ▇▇▇▇▇▇ Mood: Bored ▇▇▇ Items: N/A ▇▇▇ People: No one▇▇▇▇▇▇ OOC: ▇▇▇▇▇▇

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Meavil had lost his sence of time a very long time ago so time could fly past him without realizing it, much like it just did. He did realize that he still had places to be so he made his way to the last class of the day finally but since there was no one else in the room he just simply went over to an empty chair to sit down and wait. He had nothing else to do ether.

███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████

"Time is not something Humans are suppose to last in. It erodes at what was once thought of as truth where only lies can last."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:35 pm

Mood ➤: Bored l Location ➤: Geo-Class l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos walked into the classroom and was not surprised to see it empty. At this point he was just going to stop coming to this class, since no one seemed to be teaching it. Taking his seat, Mithos stared forward bored.

-Edit-

Yup. Yet another boring class with no teacher. Mithos stood up and took his leave.

-Exit-

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:04 am
User ImageUser Image
Seeing her father come back to life made Artemis very happy but it also made her rethink her life. What she wanted to be after school, wondering if she would ever get married, and maybe even having some kids later down the line. She leaned back in her chair as the substitute teacher continued rambling about Climate and stones, which would normally interest a person like her, but for some reason today she was not having it. "Why did I even train? I never showed any interest in violence." Artemis' personality might trick a few people into thinking she was the fighter out of the three but in reality its the complete opposite. Athena enjoys it, Selene is mildly amused by it while Artemis despises it. Some would ask why does she do it then? The answer to that question is simple. Thanatos is her father.

"I want to be a herbalist. All I want to do in life is study plants, and hopefully, cure some of the uncurable...I want to live a normal life..." Artemis sighed before leaning on her desk and buried her face in her folded arms. She wanted to tell her father how she felt, but she feared he would be disappointed. Maybe this time she'll find the courage to tell him what she wants. "This sucks...Whatever from now on I'll live life as a student like how it's supposed to be...I'll chase after boys, study hard, get good grades, and grow up to be a respectable scientist." Artemis raised her head with a look of determination,
sure it might not be that important in their world but to a student who just wants to live a normal life it meant everything. "Life might end at any time so better not waste it on something you hate."

𝔄𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔰

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Determined

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Sub Teacher/Students (Npc)

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Bag&Books

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►
---------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:28 pm

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash