Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Economics & Business Studies Classroom Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:13 am
Economics & Business Studies Classroom: Economics is the social science concerned with the way in which the limited resources of the world, a country or industry can be used in the most efficient way to maximise welfare. It studies the problems of what to produce, how to produce and for whom to produce?
Business Studies examines the world of business and how it operates. This involves looking at various types of business organisation and the functions of these businesses including marketing, finance, production and personnel. Businesses are not studied in isolation as the course examines changes in the business environment which affect the company such as government policies, competition, pressure groups and ethics.
Teacher:
Tutor:
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:46 pm
𝓔 𝓛 π“˜ 𝓩 𝓐 𝓑 𝓔 𝓣 𝓗

𝑒𝓁𝓏𝒢

β–¬ β–¬ β–¬ β–¬ β–¬ β–¬ β–¬ β–¬
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Slightly anxious ← 𝓢𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝕝 𝔀𝒆π“ͺ𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 β†’ Suit

π“Œπ‘’'𝓇𝑒 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 π“ˆπ“‰π“‡π’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡π“ˆ....

Elizabeth was taking another sip of her pure black coffee, no sugar. The bitter liquid rushing down her throat, she didn't drink black, but something told her she'd need the extra caffeinated push for whatever that was coming today. She entered the classroom, her gaze scanning over the empty chairs and desks. A silent sigh escaped her lips as she paced her way to her table, setting down her coffee down and resting her hands on the sides.

It was bizarre, how the school ran itself. Why isn't the headmaster cancelling all the classes if there was a veritable demon walking down the halls? She gulped, suddenly remembering Kazimir's warning.
She was alone here.

Elizabeth quickly shut the door and paced back to her table, sinking down into the chair. Perhaps I should call someone... She pulled out her phone, her face fell, noticing the non-existent bar signals on the top right of the screen. Crap. Well, maybe this would all blow over and end up as some prank the kids fabricated. Fat chance. A damnable maths teacher was murdered, you moron.

Elizabeth began fidgeting, tapping a random tune onto her table. She hoped a student would come in soon. The silence was deafening.

....π“ˆπ‘œ π“Œπ‘’ π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“ˆ π“Œπ‘’ π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’

A cup of coffee← 𝓬π“ͺ𝓻𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝕝 𝓸.𝓸.𝓬 β†’ /size]

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:13 am
User Image
User Image
β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬οΌˆ β™« οΌ‰β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Now Playing > Stephen - Remembering Myself
Feeling > WHOAH
Carrying > Briefcase
OoC >Bringing u back mofcker
β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬οΌˆ β™ͺ οΌ‰β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Hyun had been on her way to class, her feet tapping cheerfully across the marble floors as she whistled a happy tune to demonstrate her upbeat presence. Everything was going fine.... Fine as anything could be in this hell hole of an academy. But She's a member of the young family, she had to remind herself. Youngs do not ever give up to circumstances, they adapt! her father's voice echoed in her mind.

So yes, everything was fine, despite the supernatural entities that litter the whole campus, the supernatural students and the also supernatural teachers. All but herself, probably. She never stopped to ask someone if they had powers, what if they asked her in return? What'd she say? Oh no, I don't really have powers, but I can make stuff. Yep, no. That wouldn't work out well, then she'd have to relive her high school years and be bullied because she wasn't one of the cool kids.

She was just about to take another bouncy step until she had heard something from a room; Business and Economics, it read on the plaque. Hyun tapped lightly on the door with her knuckles, 'Yo, anyone heeeereee?' She sing-songed, hearing no answer, she opened the door, that would've been a bad mistake there happened to be a bad a** demon behind it, thankfully, there was none but a beautiful lady (LAYDAY) seated on the teachers chair, her platinum blonde hair messily fashioned into a french braid, hanging across her shoulder. She wore an exquisite suit, that appeared somewhat damp. Hyun was speechless, stupified and possibly breathless at the sight.

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:19 pm
𝓔 𝓛 π“˜ 𝓩 𝓐 𝓑 𝓔 𝓣 𝓗

𝑒𝓁𝓏𝒢

Huh? ← 𝓢𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝕝 𝔀𝒆π“ͺ𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 β†’ Suit

Elizabeth had almost jumped from her seat when she heard a cheerful voice call out from the other side of the door, Elizabeth had opened her mouth to answer but the door creaked open, revealing a woman with dark hair trailing down to her waist, absently, Elizabeth wondered how some people felt okay with that length of hair. The woman also sported a fitting lab coat, and a peculiar set of clothes underneath, most peculiar were the greaves she had on. Were those walking aids?

She felt the woman's eyes on her, Elizabeth gave her the chance to speak first, but after a few awkward seconds, it seemed like the mysterious woman wasn't about to break the silence, so Elizabeth relented, 'Uh, hi?' She squeaked, waving a hand casually at the dumb-struck woman.

....π“ˆπ‘œ π“Œπ‘’ π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“ˆ π“Œπ‘’ π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’

A cup of coffee← 𝓬π“ͺ𝓻𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝕝 𝓸.𝓸.𝓬 β†’ /size] This post is ollddd! also nice layout. make one pfor elsa plox

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:16 am
User Image
User Image

Feeling > WHOAH
Carrying > Briefcase

Wait, why was her mouth not moving? Why is she just gaping like a fool? Why aren't words forming in her mouth? Why is this woman so perfect? For pete sakes! 'O-Oh, H-hey yeah, Sorry, thought I heard something in this r-room y'know.' She managed to stammer, Hyun wanted the ground to swallow her right there and then. Damn it! The blonde was staring at her questioningly with her mesmerizing eyes. Oh man, she was gonna have it hard for this blonde, she could tell. Straightening herself, Hyun gathered her wits and strutted closer to the blonde before extending a hand out,'I'm Asian,' <********. No. 'I mean, My names Hyun, Young Hyun-ae, and I'm asian!' She laughed pathetically, 'Korean actually, but details!' Kill me now.

Kawakas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:35 am
𝓔 𝓛 π“˜ 𝓩 𝓐 𝓑 𝓔 𝓣 𝓗

𝑒𝓁𝓏𝒢

Elizabeth couldn't help but giggle at Ms.Young's antics, which frankly reminded her somewhat like her sister's. Adorable,bright and sporting a similarly sunny disposition. 'Elizabeth Richter, Business and Eco teacher, a pleasure Ms.Young.' Elizabeth gave Ms.Young's hand a firm shake. 'Korean huh? Moved here?' She asked in an attempt to make small talk, one of her many weaknesses. The business and eco teacher couldn't be arsed to sit down and chat, but perhaps she'd make an exception this once, it would certainly be better than waiting in this empty room all alone.

xnilu

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:52 am
User Image
User Image

Feeling > WHOAH
Carrying > Briefcase
OoC >Expect the layout soon!

Woah! Woah woah woah! She's shaking my hand, this literal hottie is shaking my hand! Hyun felt like she was going to melt into a puddle from the pressure of that intense gaze Elizabeth was sending her. I'm already calling her Elizabeth, dear God. Elizabeth, such an unique and sexy name. 'O-Oh yeah, moved. Grass is greener here.' And the chicks are hotter! She wanted to add if her legs weren't quivering. 'You're new here? I'm new too!' Hyun chirped as she made herself comfortable on the edge of Elizabeth's table. She sat the briefcase down on the floor, 'Say... uh.. You don't have powers do you?' Damn it, that was stupid, why would anyone ask ANYONE that? s**t, but she had to know.

Kawakas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:49 pm
𝓔 𝓛 π“˜ 𝓩 𝓐 𝓑 𝓔 𝓣 𝓗

𝑒𝓁𝓏𝒢

Ms.Young's whole body was practically shaking, from what, Elizabeth didn't know, but the woman was smiling like a child the whole time so it must've been good. Elizabeth didn't want the other woman to feel awkward with her presence. So far so good then. But then the weirdest question came that made Elizabeth quirk her brow slightly, 'Powers?' It was then that the bell rung, signaling the time for break. Elizabeth scanned the class again, still empty. No students on the first day, she might have to take it up to the headmaster about this. 'Um... Would you like to go...and get lunch, maybe?' She asked, putting on her best smile.

xnilu

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Feeling > WHOAH
Carrying > Briefcase

'Lunch?' Is she asking me out? Oh my God! 'Lunch? I mean yeah lunch, the second meal of the day, the third most important meal of the day, can't miss it--I mean sure--sure! L-lets go.' Completely forgetting her unanswered question, Hyun picked up her briefcase and began sauntering towards the exit.

Kawakas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:33 am
𝓔 𝓛 π“˜ 𝓩 𝓐 𝓑 𝓔 𝓣 𝓗

𝑒𝓁𝓏𝒢

Ms.Hyun was a very...energetic person, Elizabeth noted with a curved brow. The other woman was stumbling over her words, was Elizabeth's presence the cause of this? Then it wasn't her intention, although she did try to be as approachable as she could, she sighed, perhaps she still needed practice. Socializing was never her strongest point. Picking herself up, Elizabeth began to follow Ms.Hyun, and on their way towards the hall, Elizabeth would try to make small talk with her fellow colleague.

← 𝓬π“ͺ𝓻𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝕝 𝓸.𝓸.𝓬 β†’ /size]

xnilu

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:51 pm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:54 pm
{Alriel}†{Tallos}
Mood: Happy | Gear: briefcase | Wearing: Black suit | With: Ryoko

User Image

Carrying Annchi into the room Al would place her down. Having her sit in his chair as she placed his briefcase down. "This is my class room." Desks were in a U shape, finicial magazines lined shelves with books. "It isn’t much but it is where Daddy teaches." Kneeling down and handing her some chocolate milk. "Like Daddy's class?"

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:32 pm

l Mood ➀: Happy l Location ➀: History Room l Company ➀: Daddy l Items/Weapon ➀: N/A

Annchi was quiet as she looked around for the majority of the trip to the class. The school was really big! Once they walked into a large class, Annchi looked around at EVERYTHING. There was a glove and papers on the walls and books and a lot of desks!! Its so big daddy! How many s...stu...stuents do you have? she asked as she took the chocolate milk and took a sip.

Current Theme ➀: Insert

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:00 am
{Alriel}†{Tallos}
Mood: Happy | Gear: briefcase | Wearing: Black suit | With: Ryoko

User Image

Chuckling he would kiss Annchi’s forehead. "I don’t know. Daddy hasn’t gotten a final count." He would smile at her, glad to have his daughter with him. "Alright we got you chocolates milk. We got you some apple slices, some animal crackers." Pulling the item she out of his briefcase for her. "Do we need anything else?"

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:05 pm

l Mood ➀: Happy l Location ➀: History Room l Company ➀: Daddy l Items/Weapon ➀: N/A

Annchi looked around for a moment to try to count how many tables there were in the class room before turning back to her daddy. Ummmmmmmmmmmmm......Oh! Pens and papers! And tests!!! Teachers give tests!! Oh and crayons for drawing!!! Annchi was pretty sure that students liked to color kind of how she liked to color.

Current Theme ➀: Insert

Ghost_Rios

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas