Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Laboratory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Lab |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Party Troll |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| This will be Awkward |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key,
Wearing Seva's Outfit
|

∑ People Near By →→| People |
∑ O.o.c. →→|DDDx SO SORRY! I have been super distracted! Feel free to yell at me T^T |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

When Kuroda suggested that they go shopping after school, Yarost nodded to the idea with a bit of excitement. "Yes, that would be great! I would have no clue what to even look for. " Yarost shrugged. She never had to deal with purchasing woman's clothing. So having Kuroda was going to make this easy and possibly very enjoyable...wait what? A small blush filled Yarost's face s she began to feel excited...but this was different from before. When she was excited before it was because she was killing something. She was excited to be around another person. "S-sorry, I had just an odd feeling. I felt excited but it was a happy excited. I havent ever really been happy...I cant wait to hang out after school!" This was was a first in her life. Clapping her hands together, Yarost smiled without any insanity behind it.

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

Quote:

Quote:

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:09 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Laboratory ✲ Company: The twins, another girl, a boy ✲ Items: Clean outfit (pink shirt, repaired black shorts), glasses
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

A couple seconds passed with Selene just standing there, looking at Souretsu. Her eyes were glassy, blank.. It seemed like she was spacing out. After a moment, her left hand crept onto the desk. She let herself lean on it. It helped her stay upright, supporting herself with the desk. Her body still wasn't hurting, which was really weird.. It was probably the only reason that her body hadn't given out yet. But even so, the damage was still there. Not just from what had happened to her, but also because she hadn't eaten for the past few days, nor had she been drinking enough. It was like this year was a thousand times worse than the last one. Certainly nothing this bad had directly happened to her then..

She didn't immediately react to Souretsu's question. She slowly turned towards the desk, placing her other hand on it. "I.." Was she okay? No, no she wasn't. Not at all. But she hesitated to straight up say that. Instead, she mumbled, "T-tired..." That was all she could think to say, though it was really an understatement. She didn't want to talk. Her lips didn't really want to move. She didn't notice that another student had arrived, not until he spoke to her. Startled, she quickly turned towards him and.. The next thing she knew, she was lying on the ground with no idea how she had gotten there. For a few seconds, the girl had blacked out.. Yea, she definitely needed to rest. And get some sustenance. Her body couldn't run on empty.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Exhausted, hurt ✲ Mood: Tired ✲ Thoughts: Wha...

((Sorry about taking so long. >.<;; Hope this is okay.))

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

PonderingPenguin

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:44 am

Souretsu and Kuroda

Just as some boy ran in, the bell soon rang. Both girls gave sighs. "Hi, new guy, nice to meet you, and goodbye." Kuroda said. She turned to Yarost. "Since math is cancelled, I guess we have a free period. Wanna hang out somewhere, and I'll teach you more?" She asked. Yarost was so...adorable. The blush and laughs were too much for Kuroda to resist. "Well, it's good that you feel happy." She said. "I like you a lot as a girl." Kuroda wished Yarost could stay this way, or keep the spell in mind.
Souretsu noted that Selene looked shaky, and she only mummered tried before falling down, unconscious. She saw Kuroda look worried, but before she could say anyting... "I'll take care of her." she said, scooping Selene up in her arms, deciding to take Selene back to the dorm so she could rest.

{Souretsu EXIT}

Role: Students
Thoughts: I could stay like this forever. She's so easily appeased.
Company: Selene, Yarost, some dude
OOC:
User Image

Mystiecat537

Nightmares in Daydreams

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:32 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Laboratory ✲ Company: The twins, another girl, a boy ✲ Items: Clean outfit (pink shirt, repaired black shorts)

Selene blinked a few times, looking up with an almost dazed look. She was very confused.. How had she ended up on the floor? She started to try to slowly push herself upright, her body shaking slightly.. But she had barely moved before she was being picked up by one of the two dark haired demons.. She didn't know if it was Souretsu or Kuroda, but she was too tired to ask.. Or protest, even though being touched made her skin crawl. They looked far too alike for her to be able to tell apart without her glasses.. The pair that Yennefer had made for her were forgotten on the desk she had been sitting at. So she was just carried off.. Again. Not knowing where they were going, she was carried off by whichever of the twins was holding her.
{Exits}
Condition: Exhausted, hurt ✲ Mood: Tired ✲ Thoughts: Wha...

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

PonderingPenguin

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:50 am

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Lab |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Party Troll |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| This will be Awkward |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key,
Wearing Seva's Outfit
|

∑ People Near By →→| People |
∑ O.o.c. →→|DDDx SO SORRY! I have been super distracted! Feel free to yell at me T^T |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

"Its a good change of pace." Yarost heard the bell ring and sighed a bit. This meant they had to go to Assassination class...and he was now a she...for a time at least. "Well we best head to class. I'm not entirely sure how Nemesis is going to take this." Yarost stood up from her seat, and adjusted her dress. She was blushing slightly from slight embarrassment from not being used to these dresses or anything like them. They would absolutely need to hang out after classes and go shopping. At least she would be able to find something that might be more comfortable...like a combat skirt. Yarost waited for Kuroda before leaving with to the next class.

-Exits with Kuroda-

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

Quote:

Quote:

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:55 am
Kuroda

Kuroda nodded. "Let's get going. It'll be interesting to say the least..." Kuroda said, leading Yarost out by the hand, feeling a rush of happiness just from touching the girl's hand.

{Kuroda EXIT}

Role: Students
Thoughts: I could stay like this forever.
Company: Yarost, some dude
OOC:
User Image

Mystiecat537

Nightmares in Daydreams

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

Wise AF Athena

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:30 pm
╠═══ Lorenzo ═╬═ Rodriguez ═══╣

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Lorenzo didn't understand that Selene was having some serious problems. When seeing the woman turn and instantly fall over, Lorenzo stood up and looked down at her. "Oh are you alright?" Lorenzo wasn't sure what to do, it looked like the girl needed help but picking her up seemed wrong. From the corner of his eyes he was able to see the two twins, and saw them sigh. Maybe he shouldn't have laughed at the girl. Taking a few steps back he put his hands on his pocket. Looking up at the clock, his eyes widen as his mouth gaped open for a second. He was at his second period even though it was fourth period. It was like he couldn't do anything right. Looking at the girl in the ground he saw the two other girls leave while one come and pick her up. Lorenzo wasn't sure if having someone taken away by another student was safe, there were a lot weirdos in the world. You couldn't just trust anyone. "Hey you forgot your glasses" Lorenzo would attempt to yell at the two who walked off but he was too quiet and they hadn't heard him. Lorenzo looked at the ground and left it on the table as he left the classroom hoping he reached his class before school completely ended. (EXIT)

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ω Location: Science Lab

Ψ Company: No one

Φ Feeling: Defeated

Σ Condition: Nowhere

Π Song: Nowhere

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:16 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Laboratory ✲ Company: No one ✲ Items: Snack cake, glasses

Before she went to class, Selene realized she needed to get those glasses back.. The ones the P.E. teacher had given her. She still thought she could manage, but there was no reason to keep going around practically blind. For most of her classes, she needed to be able to see clearly beyond five inches in front of her face. She hurried through the hallways, knowing she needed to get them quickly. She was late for class... Again. She didn't see any other students, which was both a relief and nerve wracking. She used to like being alone.. Now she felt vulnerable. She couldn't shake the feeling that something might be lurking just where she couldn't see it.. Behind her, or around a corner.. The fact that there was never anything when she checked did nothing to ease her fears. She picked up her pace, until she wasn't quite walking anymore, but she also wasn't quite running.

Luckily, it didn't take long to reach the laboratory. She paused outside the door, looking back and forth before she slowly opened it a little to peer inside. If the teacher was getting ready for his class, she didn't want to interrupt.. When it didn't seem like there was anyone else there, she pushed the door open enough to step inside. It closed behind her with a click that made her flinch. Her hands clasped in front of her, nervously twisting together as she hesitantly walked further into the room. Even here, she didn't really feel safe.. No. She shouldn't linger on this. She should just get those glasses and leave. They seemed to be where she had left them, surprisingly, so she just walked to the back of the classroom. Stopping in front of the desk she had sat at, she slowly picked up the glasses.

Goal accomplished, now to leave.. But she didn't move. She held the glasses in her right hand, staring down at them. What was she even doing? Coming back here, even knowing what a horrible place this was.. She deserved what happened for her foolishness.. What was the point of even trying to go to her first class? She had already missed most of it.. She had only seen one P.E lesson since school had started, but she had a feeling.. It wasn't for someone like her. She slowly walked around the desk and sat down. Her arms rested on the desk as she continued staring at the glasses. She knew she was.. Weak. Even with her gift, she was pathetic. Weaker than a normal human. Everyone she met immediately saw that.

It wasn't reasonable, but her thoughts continued along this line. Not just thinking of her own insecurities, but of what had been said to her.. Souretsu had pointed it out. Delicate even by human standards. And she had been attacked twice by another demon who had mocked her in a similar way.. What happened was still very fresh in her mind. Not just the actions, but the horrible things she had said. Trash, huh? That seemed accurate, even though she wished it wasn't.. It reminded her of things that had been said to her years ago, which still stuck with her. Tears filled her eyes as she thought, soon spilling down her cheeks and dropping onto the table. There didn't seem like there would be any point to going to P.E. today.. She had already pretty much missed it. It wasn't like someone like her would be able to handle a class like that anyway. She rubbed her eyes, shuddering a little bit and sniffling as she tried to stop the crying. She didn't want someone to see this. She would probably just stay here until it was time for science class. Her head was starting to hurt again..

Condition: Sore ✲ Mood: Depressed ✲ Thoughts: Maybe I should change my classes..

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:23 pm
♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

◉ Caligula made his way to class ,but his mind was in another place. He had the demon in his grasp now,but for how long? As long as he held on to celerity of mind and the light in his heart/soul,he was sure he could overcome this. He took Nemesis words to heart evil is a choice ,he wasn't born evil he was made this way. True evil would be demons of the lowest order born form a place that knew no light. Some demons were strong enough to break the chains of darkness and rise to greatness,and find a life of fulfillment. Caligula wanted a taste of that throw of the chains of control and live his life truly free.

◉ He resolve growing he felt the presents of Dust fading more ,but he was still there lurking waiting for him to slip up. '' For my own sake I will endure'' he said as he made his way into the class. He made another vow to himself by the time assassination class came around, he would have better control and better understanding. Caligula made it outside the class he felt a depressing aura and sadness as he enters the room. A girl a human girl was crying all by her lonesome. It was enough sorrow to even make him feel sorry for her,but not in a pitying way no it was genuine. He walked to his favorite spot which was near the back of the class ,but in front of the girl. He sat down comfortable putting his feet up on the desk and his hands behind his head.

◉ His consciousness was slipping away yet he was still conscious ,he had mastered a state of consciousness and unconsciousness through years of meditation. In short he was aware of everything around him even able to speak and move. Caligula eyes became void and dull yet he spoke to the girl as if nothing was amiss. ''Her sadness is even making me feel sad'' he thought this was different though he felt it keenly as only a human could. He was making progress by opening himself up fully to human emotions could he truly find freedom? '' Happening upon a girl while she is crying is...discomforting. Do you feel like talking about it?'' he said without facing her yet his tone was even,not a hint of pity. Caligula didn't want her to feel like he was looking down at her as if she was frail or weak. The demon was reaching out to the human maybe,he could bring her out of her sorrow. He heard the tapping of her tears that just added to the gloom.

[Caligula Mind]

A sea of vast white and images of memories and thoughts fading in and out. He seethe through them and quells the thoughts and found the ''calm point'' where his mind was truly focus as it could be. There in the middle of it all was Dust Devil chained to the ground on his knees by white chains. Caligula looked upon his inner demon or rather the manifestation of the lingering demons presence. Dust Devils eyes were just like his one yellow the other crimson just on different eyes. Two became one...almost as he himself was still lingering on past hatred for his mother pure hatred,and depression fueled the curse. He finally understood that once he found clarity now it was time to make peace or at least try.

♍ OOC:

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Appearance: One eye is Crimson the other yellow. Jacket
♍ Mental State: Half Control.
♍ Physical State: Normal Human Level
♍ Mood: Feeling a mix of great and depression.
♍Location: Field
♍Thoughts: ''Sorrow is a bitter taste'
♍Company: Selene
♍ Items: Backpack full of his school supplies.

Main Theme: Sparking

Battle Theme-Stage of Death

Biogrophy Theme: Love Like You

''Aggressive state - Dust devil''
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:37 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Laboratory ✲ Company: Caligula ✲ Items: Snack cake, glasses

While she was trying to dry her tears, Selene heard the bell ringing to signal the start of second period.. It was probably for the best. With the last period over, other students would soon be coming here. Maybe even the teacher. She needed to stop.. The last thing she wanted was for someone to see this. She sniffled heavily, trying to clear her stuffy nose, and rubbed her eyes. Unfortunately, tears aren't the most cooperative things.. And she couldn't just stop thinking about the things that had her feeling like this. Remembering.. The thing that scared her the most was that she was still alive. That couldn't mean anything good for that person's intent. Her shoulders slumped, arms drawn close to her sides. Even alone, she was trying to take up as little space as possible. It was practically a habit.

She froze when she heard the door opening, not daring to lift her head as footsteps entered the room.. Was it..? No. No, that person was in another part of the school entirely. This was someone else. Reason told her this person was probably just another student or the teacher, but she couldn't help being afraid. With trembling hands, she slowly picked up the glasses. After putting them on, she looked up. Just a second, before her eyes quickly darted down to her desk. She recognized the male student as the head boy. She had never spoken to him, but she knew his face from the previous year. Even knowing he wasn't likely to try to harm her, she didn't relax. That person was someone who should be trustworthy too, and yet she had done such horrible things.

She gently pushed her glasses up to rub at her eyes again, wiping away those tears that still slipped out. Her nose was too stuffy, she had to breathe through her mouth. Sniffling didn't help any, but it added to the uncomfortable pressure behind her eyes. Sniffling was probably a mistake, but she didn't have any tissue to blow her nose either. Even while sniffing quite hard, she was trying to be as quiet as possible. She didn't want to draw attention to herself. When he spoke in such a neutral tone, that didn't make much difference. Her low opinion of herself made it easy to find something negative even where nothing currently existed. His question brought fresh tears to her eyes. One could call that an opportunity, to tell someone what happened.. A chance to reach for help, but she lacked the nerve to risk speaking. Not only due to fear, but also shame. She took a deep breath, shuddering a little before she forced out a single word. "S-sor.. Sorry.." The sniffling that followed ended with a quiet hiccup.

Condition: Sore ✲ Mood: Depressed ✲ Thoughts: Maybe I should change my classes..

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:26 am
Mystiecat537

╔══════════════╗

[Caligula Mind]

◉Caligula looked at the demon his expression was cool as a cucumber ''Listen up don't you get tired of this old song and dance? You heard the man give me control or forever be beneath him! '' Dust Devil looked at him with hatred before laughing calmly Dust: '' Is that so you make it sound so easy...but can you truly become stronger as long as you have hatred for her as long as you hold on to that hatred you'll never be free of me..or Circe'' the demon said with a grin tasking satisfaction of seeing Caligula discomfort. The head-boy calmed his nerves though and looked the demon in the eyes. He held on for hatred for a long time and it seem to fester in his heart making the demon more out of control, all these years and he was blind to it...never again.

◉Dust Devil:'' Can you find it in your heart to forgive and or forget I wonder'' the demon said his smile enhance by his sharp white teeth,making him look more menacing. The Demon began to suddenly shape- shift into the form of ''their'' mother Circe ''' Can you forgive even me'' she said her voice as cold as ice just how he remembered it all those years ago no love or warmth only promises of despair. Caligula felt like a kid again vulnerable under gaze frozen with fear...but that was then and this was now. It took all his willpower not to attack the image of his wicked mother however. Calming himself before he did anything stupid,and reminding himself he was here for a reason at this moment in time,he would find the clarity and the strength to move on. Caligula looked the woman in the eyes no fear on his face only a calm and collected look of determination,he walked up to the woman and hugged her close. The woman face was nothing of pure shock as she simply faded away unable to even respond.

◉''Time to stop living in the past you can come with me or be left in the past'' he told the demon who now appears several feet away, Caligual had removed the ''mind shackles'' on the demons consciousness. Dust Devil looked around the path to power lie ahead all he needed was to cooperate. Clinching and unclinching his fist the demon gave a great sigh Dust Devil'' You're a persistent retch I'll give you that....but I'll cooperate for now as long as I can grow stronger is all that matters.'' Caligual knew better to trust the demon fully ,and at any sign of betrayal he would subdue the demon with all his might and willpower. Caligula looked at the demon his eyes seem to pierce through Dust Devil Caligula: ''Don't give me a reason to push you to the depths of my subconsciousness I'll do everything to keep you there for good.'' The way he spoke those words left no room for suggestions, he really would let the demon fall into obscurity. The demon laughs calmly '' Let us see how far your new found confidants will get you '' is all he said as Caligula left him chained ,he would be left to think about his own path.

[Reality]

◉He left the calm point feeling as if he made some progress with with his inner struggles. Caligula could only imagine the look on Nemesis face once he came to class even more under control. His eye began to go back to normal flicking with inner strength and confidants. He turn around to face the girl fully once she managed to stammer a apology for some reason. '' An apology for what...not being able to tell me?'' had to be a reason she said that. He wasn't going to force the girl to tell him anything ,but the water works were something else. '' Hm if it so bad why don't you tell a teacher o hell even the headmaster than surly they can help you'' he told her calmly yet rather bluntly.

◉His eyes meeting hers and all he got back was sorrow form those eyes,he sighs trying not get too deep into her affairs. '' If the teacher ever shows up that is'' he said rather sarcastically where was the teacher anyways? he turns away and puts his feet back up on the desk and his hands behind his head. He had to admit to himself a lot of strange crap goes on around this school maybe ,she got herself into a deep mess he could only guess.

♍ OOC: Will add a Picture of his mother sometime if anyone is curious on how she looks.

User Image

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Mental State: More -Control.
♍ Mood: At eace and yet a bit worried.
♍Location: Lab
♍Thoughts: ''What is with the water works?''

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:15 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Laboratory ✲ Company: Caligula ✲ Items: Snack cake, glasses

Selene really didn't want to keep crying.. Especially not with someone else there. It was one of those things she always thought should be done in private, but she just couldn't seem to help herself. Even worse, she had gotten the hiccups. There was quite a pause between the first and the second, lasting for several long seconds. She took a deep breath, shuddering a little bit before sniffling again. She noticed him turning towards her and glanced up. A brief moment of looking at the blurry figure of the other student before she quickly looked down again. As if she couldn't stand to look at another person. The suggestion of telling a teacher seemed.. Laughable. If she was a braver person, doing that might seem like a great idea.. But she was not. She couldn't see any way that any of the teachers could help.

She shook her head slightly, pulling her jacket sleeves down over her hands before rubbing at her eyes again. Trying to wipe away those pesky tears. They would get somewhat absorbed by the fabric, but it didn't do a very good job. Her jacket just wasn't very good for that. Another hiccup, which kind of hurt her throat. It felt like her lungs were trying to leap up into her throat with every one. When she heard the bell ringing, she was honestly surprised. She hadn't realized so much time had passed.. And the teacher had not even shown up. That really shouldn't surprise her. It seemed to be the trend this year. It was honestly kind of a relief.. She only made herself look pathetic in front of one person, instead of a class. Maybe she should just skip her next classes.. Take the rest of the day to hide in her dorm. For now, she would probably stay in the laboratory until she was composed.. Or the next bell rang and she had to leave.

Condition: Sore ✲ Mood: Depressed ✲ Thoughts: Telling people.

((I wanna seeee what she looks liiiiike!~ XD))

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:53 am
Mystiecat537

╔══════════════╗

[Caligula Mind]

◉Caligula had heard not a word from the young girl to his response for finding help. Clearly she was not in the mood to talk about her ordeals. So when the bell rang for break period he stretched out ,and yawns. The teacher didn't show up and some of the students either. '' Welp it was...nice meeting you I guess'' he told her as he stood up. For her sake I hope she finds some help he thought and only thought as he turn pushed in his chair and walked away. He left the classroom without looking back ,but he did have a ''bad taste'' in his mouth when he did leave.
[exit]

♍ OOC: Guess i'll have him explore.I'll send a pic lol

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Mental State: More -Control.
♍ Mood: At eace and yet a bit worried.
♍Location: Lab
♍Thoughts: ''hmmm''

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:23 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Laboratory ✲ Company: No one ✲ Items: Snack cake, glasses

Before their interaction could continue any further, Selene heard the bell ringing. Break time.. Was it bad that she was relieved? Maybe.. But the head boy wasted no time in leaving. He was gone before she could say anything in return. Nice meeting her.. She doubted it. While it was break time, she could at least be sure that no one else was likely to come here. With quiet sniffles and more tears, time passed. Intermixed with the ever unpleasant hiccups. Eventually, after much of the free time had passed, she did manage to stop crying. Her head hurt quite a lot, especially in her sinuses. They felt very congested, as one would expect, and her head felt too warm. She probably had a fever from all that crying. She sniffled a little more while rubbing her eyes to dry any stray tears, then glanced around the empty lab.

She should probably leave.. Go somewhere else for a bit. Maybe eat. She had only had some crackers in the past few days. But she wasn't hungry, and she didn't want to be around any other people. The great hall was likely to have at least several other students, maybe even teachers.. She straightened her glasses, then slowly stood up. She paused for a moment, hands pressed against her desk as she leaned on it. Her gazed slipped downward again, then she sighed heavily before slowly walking over to the classroom door. Eyes still lowered. She wasn't here. She wasn't. Even so, the dark haired girl hesitated for a few moments before she slowly pushed open the door and walked into the empty hallway. She had completely missed the rush. That was fine. She would be.. Fine. She still felt the urge to go back to her dorm room and stay there for the rest of the day, but she wasn't entirely certain.. First of all, after all that crying, she probably looked like s**t. As she warily made her way through the halls, she did head for the dorm building. She wanted to go to the girls bathroom to clean up a little.

{Exits}
Condition: Sore ✲ Mood: Depressed ✲ Thoughts: Telling people.

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash