Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Laboratory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Souretsu and Kuroda

The girls entered the room, Kuroda absolutely insistant that something had happened to Selene. Midway through the rant, Souretsu interrupted her.
"Look, sis, I totally believe you. She was acting different. But we can't do anything about it now. Just ask her after school." she said.
Kuroda nodded, worried, then seemed to realize something. "Wait, we have this class with her too! Dammit, I should've had her walk to class with us!" She said, and started to rise, only for Souretsu to pull her back down.
"What were you going to do, go all the way back to bring her back here?"
"Yes." Shameless answer. After a pause, Kuroda spoke again. "Yarost has it too. She shares all our classes...I like that now a lot more becasue she's a girl for now."

Role: Students
Thoughts: What happened to Selene? Selene was acting even more petrified than usual.
Company: Nobody
OOC:
User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:18 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Laboratory ✲ Company: The twins ✲ Items: Clean outfit (pink shirt, repaired black shorts), glasses
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

After leaving the training grounds, Selene found herself once again wondering if she should just skip class and go to the dorms. But she was feeling a lot better after what Miss Yennefer had done. If she got some food later, and coffee, she thought she would be fine for the entire day. She just needed to get through the morning. She could do that. It helped that she wanted to be distracted from thinking about what had happened. She needed the distraction class would provide. So she hurried down the hallways to the lab. She was a little bit late again, but she hoped that Doctor Erwin wouldn't be angry.

When she arrived at the classroom, she paused in the doorway to glance around. It was.. Surprisingly empty. The teacher wasn't there yet, which was really weird. In fact, the only other people were the twins. Her eyes slightly widened, then her gaze dropped to the floor as she lingered there for a minute. She had forgotten that they were in this class.. So two classes with them. It could be worse. Soon enough, she took a deep breath and stepped into the room. She would attempt to scurry past them to a desk at the back of the classroom. She didn't want to be near the front where people would be able to see her well. She figured that would make things easier..

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Exhausted, hurt ✲ Mood: Nervous ✲ Thoughts: Is Yarost going to try to teach again?

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:32 pm

Souretsu and Kuroda

Kuroda perked right up as Selene entered the room. She had a plan to ensure Selene sat beside her, that she hadn't been able to enact. One that included dumping every other available chair outside the room so the chair beside her was the ONLY option. As she thought it and smiled, she heard her twin facepalm, and mutter something like "Don't you dare..." under her breath, too low for anyone but her twin to hear.
Kuroda felt a light stab of hurt to see the other look down and away to see them, as if she still thought they'd hurt her, and she immediately followed Selene, dragging her reluctant twin with her, and sat beside her. "So, Selene, how did you like your first PE class? You didn't even have to do anything." She said with a grin, practically bouncing like an enthusiastic puppy. Kuroda could easily be compared to one. Hyper and eager to please those she likes, not understanding her eagerness could be frightening to scared, small types. Like Selene, who was comparable to a bunny.

Thoughts: What happened to Selene? Selene was acting even more petrified than usual.
Company: Selene
OOC:
User Image

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:12 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Laboratory ✲ Company: The twins ✲ Items: Clean outfit (pink shirt, repaired black shorts), glasses

Selene was glad that Kuroda didn't try to stop her from going to the back of the classroom. She sat down at the desk she had picked, placing her hands on her lap. She could just.. Quietly wait for class to start.. That would be fine. Almost immediately after she had taken her seat, Kuroda plopped herself down on the seat next to her. She jumped a little, turning towards her while leaning away a little. She looked startled, her eyes wide as she stared at the demons for a few seconds.. Then she once again lowered her gaze, turning to face the front of the classroom. Kuroda was so.. Energetic. That reminded her of Val, but her friend wasn't quite so scary either. She just shrugged after a couple awkward moments of the red eyed girl bouncing in her chair. Her silence lasted a little longer, until she muttered, "It w-w-was o-okay.." Miss Yennefer was as nice as Val had claimed.. She could kind of see why she liked her, but after seeing that class, she was definitely questioning her choice to take P.E. this year. It didn't seem like normal P.E. at all. Then again, this school was never normal.. Was she really surprised?

Condition: Exhausted, hurt ✲ Mood: Nervous ✲ Thoughts: Is Yarost going to try to teach again?

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:43 pm

Souretsu and Kuroda

Kuroda seemed thrilled that Selene wasn't running away. If she'd had animal ears and a tail, they'd be a puppy's her ears alert, and tail wagging. Even if the other had flicked, the expected reaction, and leaned away, the lack of fleeing was encouraging. And she even got an answer! She nodded. "Yeah, the teacher is nice too. Kinda strict, but she's got a soft spot for sweet girls like you." She said. "I only got one turn, but it sounded fun. It wasn't like I wouldn't hear it even without the buzzing, but I've got to act normal. I don't want people to know what my twin and I are. It kinda causes a bit of discrimination." She said.
Souretsu sighed. "It does suck, a bit. We just want to get through high school, and we're hated fro what we are, and associated with things we never did, or even heard of." she said.

Thoughts: She's talking to me! She's not even running away! Kuroda, do NOT pounce on her...
Company: Selene
OOC:
User Image

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:47 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Selene didn't look at Kuroda as she excitedly gushed about the P.E. teacher. She had no real opinions other than that Miss Yennefer seemed nice.. But she didn't really know anything other than that. In truth, she doubted she would enjoy P.E. very much when she actually was able to take part in the class. She just wished it wasn't her first class.. She looked towards the classroom door, wondering where the science teacher was. Or even the tutor. Was this going to be another teacher-less class? She frowned before looking down. Now Kuroda had to bring up wanting to hide that she was a demon.. She and Souretsu. She frowned, then took off the glasses and folded them before placing them down on her desk.. She rested her arms on the desk, folding her forearms before leaning forward to rest her head on them. She didn't really have anything to say.. She had gotten the idea that the twins were unlikely to hurt her, despite the fact that they were demons, but that didn't mean she trusted them. Or even liked them.

Condition: Exhausted, hurt ✲ Mood: Nervous ✲ Thoughts: Where is the teacher..

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:43 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Lab |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Party Troll |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| This will be Awkward |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key,
Wearing Seva's Outfit
|

∑ People Near By →→| People |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

Yarost rushed into class, and saw that the others were there as well. Some reason, Yarost felt the need to sit next to Kuroda. She still was hoping the girl would teacher her about being a girl and things about this body she needed to know. It had seemed Erwin hadnt arrived yet so they might have some time to kill. "Sorry I got distracted on the way over!" Luckily Yarost was too focused at the moment to be insane. Needing to learn was a very big deal for her.

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:04 pm

Souretsu and Kuroda

Kuroda frowned to see the other put her head down, and lightly poked her once. The other was ignoring her... She looked up to see Yarost run in, being cute, saying she got distracted on the way there.
Souretsu, seeing the other eyeing Kuroda, switched seats with ehr twin so Kuroda was available to be sat beside. And she would act like a buffer between her twin and Selene...and didn't have to sit beside Yarost.
Kuroda smiled to see Yarost. "That's fine. Come on over. You do make a cute girl without even trying. How long has the spell been in effect, and what have you done since then?" She asked. If she was going to teach Yarost, she first had to find out how much she'd done in that form.

Thoughts: I could stay like this forever. She's so easily appeased.
Company: Selene, Yarost
OOC:
User Image

Mystiecat537

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Wise AF Athena

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:04 am
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Lab |
Wearing Seva's Outfit
|

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Yarost sat down next to Kuroda and instinctively blushed. Feeling her cheeks warm up after Kuroda complimented her, Yarost was confused about this feeling. Something she hadnt really felt....at all. But when the questions came, She snapped out of it and got back to normal. "Well the spell was attempted last night. I havent done anything really since then. Well I bathed of course. Luckily I know how to take care of my hair. At least it didnt seem any different..." Yarost sighed about his new anatomy. this was so confusing and so different to her. She felt emotions she normally locked away or totally forgot. Luckily Kuroda was going to help her.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:23 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Selene turned her head for a moment to glance at Kuroda when the demon poked her, a slightly confused look on her face. Her eyes were a little glassy. She slowly blinked a couple times, but.. It looked like she was having trouble keeping her eyes open. Someone else came into the room, an unfamiliar female voice. She looked towards the newcomer for a few moments, but even without her glasses she was pretty sure that.. She didn't know her. But it seemed like she knew Kuroda. The twins ended up switching seats while that girl came to sit next to Kuroda. This was not what she had intended when she chose her seat. It seemed like that red eyed demon was just a magnet for people now. She was kind of glad that Souretsu was sitting next to her now though. She was by far the least intimidating twin.

After a few seconds, she hid her face in her arms again. Her eyes closed, just to rest for a moment. Or so she thought. Without realizing it, or intending for it to happen, she fell asleep. Her breathing grew softer, slow and deep as it should be. After the night she had had, who could blame her for needing a nap? As long as they were quiet, her little rest wouldn't be disturbed by them.. But she certainly wouldn't be able to sleep peacefully for very long. Maybe a couple minutes at most, before her rest would be disturbed by the beginnings of a dream. It started out peacefully enough, but it would quickly turn into a nightmare. There wasn't much to outwardly show this, except a little twitching and her breathing picking up, getting a little faster, kind of ragged. She wouldn't be waking up yet though. She was much too tired for that nonsense!

Condition: Exhausted, hurt ✲ Mood: Tired ✲ Thoughts: I haven't seen her before..

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:29 pm

Souretsu and Kuroda

Souretsu was quiet beside Selene, letting her sleep. Part of her wanted to wake Selene when she started to look troubled, but...the bags under her eyes showed she needed the sleep, even if she was going to have nightmares. She didn't listen to what Kuroda and Yarost were saying. Honestly...she didnt' want to see her sister score another conquest.
Kuroda smiled. The other blushing was too adorable! "Okay, so you did bathing. So you know how to take care of your body and washing at least..." she said. "Um...did anyone give you, or tell you about bras?" She asked, knowing Yarost ought to wear one while being a girl, along with girl's underwear. Would she have to go shopping with Yarost, just in case it happened again?

OOC:
User Image

Mystiecat537

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:38 am

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Lab |
Wearing Seva's Outfit
|

∑ O.o.c. →→|DDDx SO SORRY! I have been super distracted! Feel free to yell at me T^T |

When Kuroda asked her if anyone told her about bras....Yarost stared blankly at her and blinked a few times. No one had told her about such things. Considering she had no family either, most were quite lost on her. "No not really. Of course I know of them...but that is the extent of my knowledge. and No one gave such an item either" Yarost shrugged, it seemed that a shopping adventure was in order. It was likely that this would happen again in the future. Of course she didnt even know how long this spell would last. 3 days or 3 months...who knew. Studying this spell would have to happen to fully learn it properties.

Quote:

Quote:

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:55 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Laboratory ✲ Company: The twins, another girl ✲ Items: Clean outfit (pink shirt, repaired black shorts), glasses

Despite the bad dream, Selene didn't wake up just yet. It seemed like she was just too tired for even something like that to deter her from resting. For now, anyway. A few soft whimpers slipped out of her, but for the most part the girl was pretty quiet. Not making enough noise to really draw any attention to her. Even in sleep, her instinct was to be quiet.. Much like the mouse that demon had called her to be. It was the sound of the bell ringing that startled her awake. She sat up with a gasp, pushing herself back away from the desk so fast that she lost her balance in her chair and fell backwards. That made her yelp in surprise and pain, then she rolled onto her side before unsteadily pushing herself upright. She wasn't hurt, just surprised.

She looked around, confused for several moments before her gaze went to the indistinct forms of the other students sitting at their desks. She was in the science lab.. Two females with dark hair, one with lighter hair. The twins and a stranger. She didn't immediately remember which had been sitting next to her. Did it even matter? As the shock from her rude awakening wore off, she found that she was almost more tired than she had been when she had fallen asleep. Somehow, her short nap had done nothing to help. Then again, it had only really lasted a few minutes. She yawned widely, covering her mouth a second or two later, then slowly clambered to her feet. She was swaying a little bit. It looked like she might fall over at any moment.

Condition: Exhausted, hurt ✲ Mood: Tired ✲ Thoughts: Really need a coffee...

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:03 am

Souretsu and Kuroda

Kuroda was a bit surprised taht nobody had bothered with that, since Yarost was wearing some female clothing. "Hm. We'll need to go shopping." She said. The bell rang, and Kuroda smiled. "I'd suggest now, but I don't think the teacher of the assassination class would be glad of us skipping...maybe after school?" She suggested. 'Kind of like a date!' she thought to herself.
'Kuroda, I shouldn't have to warn you about the dangers of dating a complete psychopath!' Souretsu thought mentally to her, just as Selene seemed to wake up, and fall right out of her chair.
"Are you okay?" Souretsu asked, trying to keep it so Kuroda could keep fussing over the little psychopath so Selene didn't fear them more than she already did.

OOC:
User Image

Mystiecat537

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Wise AF Athena

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:56 am
╠═══ Lorenzo ═╬═ Rodriguez ═══╣

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Pulling a Kramer, Lorenzo would barge in through the door. He had been in a rush after leaving Lilith because he realized that he was going to get a stern talking to if his parents were informed about his absence in not only his first period but his second period as well. His chest would rise and fall as he tried to catch his breath. As hard as it was to breath between pants it got harder when he noticed one student fall of the chair exactly when he barged in. Putting a hand over his mouth a stifled laugh escaped his lips. His laughter would last only moments before the ringing of the bell reminded him of his fail. "<********>" Lorenzo would say underneath his breath before looking around the classroom. Scratching his head he wondered where the teacher was. If the teacher was late then he wasn't marked absent either. While that didn't feel right it was better than being yelled at later. Looking at his peers he noticed here only four and they were all females. Wasn't too greats he was horrible when interacting with the other gender. They might as well be aliens, or demons since apparently those exist. Noticing the swaying of the female who had fallen he took a ew steps towards her. Being four seats away from her before saying. "Be careful don't want to fall again" Lorenzo would say awakardly. Giving her a smile and trying to be friendly but it was obvious that he was nervous as he didn't look at her directly adverting his eyes to the top of her head..

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ω Location: Science Lab

Ψ Company: His Peers

Φ Mood: Panicked

Σ Condition: Sleepy

Π Song: Nowhere

Mystiecat537
Quote:

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff