Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
History Classroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:31 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.════════╗
Lιηηια Ƙηιgнт
Hιѕтσяу Ƭєαcнєя
╚════════.♥.═╝

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Ɯнєη ǀ ѕαу ǀ ωαηт уσυ тσ ѕнυт υρ,

Linnia sauntered into her classroom, a cup of coffee to go in one hand, and a few shopping bags in the other. The dark haired woman was running late for her own class but was relieved when she happened to make it to her class before any of her students. "God job Lin, Not late to class for once." She muttered to herself as she sluggishly took a seat at her desk and rested her head on the desk. She didn't even have a lecture prepared. She was most likely going to pull this most amazing lecture about the french revolution out of her a** and present it to the kids. Who doesn't love a true bloody tale? Linnia sure liked them. Linnia was there in France at the time. There was no food, people were angry and heads rolls several times daily. One after another the people of France slaughtered one another until they put their own queen and king on the block. But, it didn't end there. Maximilien Robespierre, one of the figure heads who seemingly sparked the war would also meet his fate at the guillotine.

It amazed her how the times have changed, back then people would line up and buy tickets to watch people die. Now it was more sophisticated. Unless of course you counted the secret underground organizations. Linnia would not even get into that topic, bad things happened in the black market and Linnia was not about to bring that shady place up to her students. It was better they stayed out of that mess. Linnia brought her cup to her lips and took a sip of her coffee before opening the history book at the side of her desk. It was so vibrant and full of pictures, the text was so small one without good eyesight would need glasses to read. She herself had a bit of trouble reading the book since she was blind in her left eye. Though she did not let it hinder her much.

Getting bored of waiting for her students, Linnia took out some of the gourmet chocolate she had bought earlier and took a bite out of it. Making a pleased face for a second as the chocolate sat on her tongue. "Mmm... Nothing quite compares to quality chocolate." She muttered to herself as she flipped through the book.

Ƭнαт мєαηѕ ǀ ωαηт уσυ тσ ѕнυт υρ"

ƪ(`▿▿´ƪ)συт σf ¢нαяє¢тєя:Nom nomming cookies nom nom

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:29 pm
MeavilΦάντασμα
▇▇▇▇▇▇ Location: Great Hall ▇▇▇▇▇▇ Mood: Courious ▇▇▇ Items: N/A ▇▇▇ People: someone ▇▇▇▇▇▇ OOC: ▇▇▇▇▇▇
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Meavil soon found his way to his classroom and slowly made his way in and to the back of the classroom to take a seat away from everyone else. He didn't even accnolage the teacher ether.

███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████

"Time is not something Humans are suppose to last in. It erodes at what was once thought of as truth where only lies can last."

Diabolical Donut

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Howecho

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 11:18 am
User Image
╔═.♥.════════╗
Lιηηια Ƙηιgнт
Hιѕтσяу Ƭєαcнєя
╚════════.♥.═╝

Linnia waited a bit before watching one single student show up to class. She sighed heavily and rubbed her temples before standing up. "I guess one is good enough." Linnia mumbled to herself before pulling down her projector screen. She was a bit annoyed only one student showed up and didn't even seem interested in the subject at all. What was the point in even having a lecture. "Okay well, Open your book to page five hundred and fifty seven. Read through that chapter on the french revolution and take notes... There will be a test tomorrow on the subject, I expect you to pass... If you have any questions just say something okay?" Linnia walked back over to her desk before pulling out a piece of paper. She was going to hand write the test and type it up later in her room. She took a sip of her coffee and looked at the clock. Hopefully more people turned up for the next class.

ƪ(`▿▿´ƪ)συт σf ¢нαяє¢тєя:Nom nomming cookies nom nom

User Image

Howecho

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:20 pm
MeavilΦάντασμα
▇▇▇▇▇▇ Location: Great Hall ▇▇▇▇▇▇ Mood: Courious ▇▇▇ Items: N/A ▇▇▇ People: someone ▇▇▇▇▇▇ OOC: Hehe. He lived through it~ Also, no cookies.▇▇▇▇▇▇

Meavil simply raised a hand and waited till the teacher noticed. "I do not have a text book." He said simply. He wasn't going to say anything about living through it because it didn't matter anyways.

"Time is not something Humans are suppose to last in. It erodes at what was once thought of as truth where only lies can last."

Diabolical Donut

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Howecho

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:49 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Sugar Rush l Location ➤: Class l Company ➤: Teacher & Student l Item/s ➤: N/A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Rapid footsteps could be heard up and down the hallway along with sounds of chains jiggling like christmas bells. Suddenly the door was opened wide open as the headmaster peaked his head inside, he looked from left to right, up and down then finally towards the inhabitants. He frantically waved towards them. "Hi~! Hi~! I'm your beloved headmaster here.~! I just came in here to say that classes are canceled for the day~" he announced as he wrap. Before any cheering could commence he sternly wagged his finger, "Don't be so cheery now.~ History was one of my favourite subjects, it is gossip but just with more juicy detail." he encouraged for the ones that didn't take so liking to the subject. He finally turned his hyper gaze towards the history teacher, "Oh! Knight in shining armor, can I speak to you for a tinsy second." he smiled happily.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Diabolical Donut

Howecho

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:01 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.════════╗
Lιηηια Ƙηιgнт
Hιѕтσяу Ƭєαcнєя
╚════════.♥.═╝

Linnia looked at her student in disbelief. "You don't have your book? What did you do with it? Those books are brand spankin new." Linnia said standing up and walking over to the kid. "You can borrow mine but you have to promise to return it tomorrow." She said eyeing the kid. Her book was special, it had little footnotes in the corner she had written and snarky comments such as This is a Lie, That's bullshit, That Never actually happened. Linnia was always either amused to read though a history book or slightly annoyed when they got the history wrong or tried to cover it up. Things like that always made Linnia want to write her own account of how things really went. "If I find a dent in my book you'll be in for it, Got it?" She said before the sound of chains jingling got her attention. "Che Cosa?"

Linnia turned and eyed the ever so eccentric headmaster who came in to announce that class was canceled. "Great, Now I can eat my candy and watch T.V all day. Maybe the lifetime move network." She said with a hint of sarcasm laced in her voice. Though she was not meaning it, sarcasm was a second language to her. Maybe she would go bother her daughter or shop. She didn't know. She was always bored when school was not in session... She could always plot out her next assignment. "Knight in shinning armor? That's a new one." Linnia said with a smirk before venturing over to the headmaster. "Yes, What is it?" She asked, her red eyes resting on him, her expression her usual stoic resting b***h face that seemed to intimidate new students.

ƪ(`▿▿´ƪ)συт σf ¢нαяє¢тєя:Had to edit an error ^^;

User Image

Howecho

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Sugar Rush l Location ➤: Hallway l Company ➤: Teacher & Student l Item/s ➤: N/A

"Oh~ You like doing that too~! If you answer this simply question correctly I'll give a cherry pop lollipop." With that, the headmaster dragged the history out of the classroom and to the hallway with the chains jingling behind him. The raven looked from left to right checking again for any sign of students or abnormal activities. He clapped his hands together once the coast was clear, "How hard can you kick someone's a**?" he asked with a smile. He was currently interviewing staffs how powerful and skilled are with their abilities, to put it for an advantage as the school's security system. That and he wants to get an idea what kind of people are roaming around his school which is also his home for that matter. Incase she heard him wrong, "I'm serious, how badly can you injure someone on a scale of giving them a 'boo boo' and sending them 6ft under?" he placed into more detail.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Diabolical Donut

Howecho

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:47 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.════════╗
Lιηηια Ƙηιgнт
Hιѕтσяу Ƭєαcнєя
╚════════.♥.═╝

"I'd prefer strawberry but okay." Linnia said leaning against the wall and crossing her arms after being dragged out of the classroom. His question took her off guard for a second, causing her to raise an eyebrow and stare at him. "How hard can I kick someones a**?" Linnia repeated before smirking a bit, it was a random question to ask but a rather amusing one. "I don't want to brag but, I have sent many of people to their graves." She stated bluntly. Linnia was once a serial killer and worked for the mafia as their star assassin. Plus fighting ran in her family, The Knight's were known for being well.... Blood thirsty. Her own cousin was also a famous serial killer. Though the woman annoyed Linnia upon occasion smothering her with her gargantuan tits. "Do you... Need me to kick someones a** for you?" She asked standing up straight.

ƪ(`▿▿´ƪ)συт σf ¢нαяє¢тєя:Had to edit an error ^^;

User Image

Howecho

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 1:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Sugar Rush l Location ➤: Hallway l Company ➤: Linnia l Item/s ➤: Sweets & Chains

"What about a lollipop with strawberry-flavored chewing gum inside?" he swiftly pulled out of his pocket but then brought the treat away from Linnia. He listened the history teacher as she answered his question. 'Sent many of people to their graves, she could definitely handle herself. Though...' he wished he was there to see it to believe it, but who would lie such a thing like that, to their boss especially. Plus it was a serious question, "Oh no, not now really~ As much as I like to see you beat the crap out of someone, save that for later missy." he smiled happily. He rested his glove hand against his cheek as he thought about something, he clicked his fingers. "Though~ Can you explain to me in detail what your abilities are, you are free to show me a demonstration....not on me of course!" he quickly added, to make sure he doesn't end up at the hospital wing or broken on the floor.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Diabolical Donut

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:08 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.════════╗
Lιηηια Ƙηιgнт
Hιѕтσяу Ƭєαcнєя
╚════════.♥.═╝

Linnia reached for the candy with an almost exited look on her face but it was replaced by a mildly annoyed look when he moved it away from her. She looked up at him as he looked like he was deep in thought. She huffed and went back to leaning against the wall with her arms crossed. "Save it for later? Okay, just let me know when you need me then." She stated before he mentioned wanting a little demonstration, but not on him. "What, Are you scared?" She asked with a most devious smirk on her face. Without anyone to really test out her moves on she was left with one option, one of her most well known traits. Her throwing knives. A skill she picked up form someone she used to care about a long long..long time ago. With a flick of her wrist three knives could be seen on each hand. Looking around she saw a poster on the wall. "I hope you have more copies of that." She said before letting the knives go. They landed on each spot of the poster she was targeting... God it had been such a long time since she last actually used her throwing knives.

Linnia's combat was a mix of weapons and physical combat, With her combat skills she was once able to take out an entire army designed to take her down. Luckily her 'friend's' plan did not work all to well in his favor, they both ended up beat to a bloody pulp and barely able to move. You had to be a quick thinker to avoid all those guns, grenades and that bomb they launched at her... She shook her head to exit her thoughts before looking at the headmaster, 'I am also quick, can parkour and I am told I have a good right hook." She said with a smirk. "As for my abilities, I mostly rely on my strength, my accuracy and speed. One can say being a vampire has only heightened my senses." Linnia said thinking back on it. She tried not to think on those times as much. They were a dark time for Linnia. "I used to work for the Italian mafia a while back. I was their assassin." She stated with a smile. "Good times, good times." She watched the headmaster. "Hey, Since I told you a bit about me, You should tell me what skeletons you're hiding in your closet. you seem like you have your secrets. We all do after all."

ƪ(`▿▿´ƪ)συт σf ¢нαяє¢тєя:Dude, That actually happened XD My friends character sent a special task force army to capture Linnia and she killed them all LOL Shes a beast.

User Image

Howecho

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 3:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Sugar Rush l Location ➤: Hallway l Company ➤: Linnia l Item/s ➤: Sweets & Chains

"Me, scared? Never, it's just hard to clean blood off white clothing." he pouted as he looked at his blazer, he tries very hard not to get his clothes dirty especially when his fond of wearing white suits. He watched Linnia's little demonstration when she flicked three knives out of nowhere into both of her hands.

"Parkour?...You guys sure know how to commit suicide with style.~" he always finds it heart dropping when he sees someone including the teens of today performing parkour or freerunning. Waiting for that exact moment that the person makes one false move then...you know what happens next. He listened to the rest of Linnia's skill and it has confirmed to him she wouldn't be so easily taken down, "HOLD UP! You were an assassin, great! Maybe you could provide a few pointers for our assassination students and teacher." he happily clapped his hands. "Are you free for tonight to show the assassin ducklings for a session for Q&A?" he happily asked the history teacher, his eyes buzzing with excitement. He was providing an extra push to that, and hopefully would find a way for the rest of the students. Before the headmaster could give Linnia her sugary award he was a bit caught off guard when she asked, what was hiding in his closet. He tapped his chin while he thought of his secrets. He placed a hand on Linnia shoulder as he looked down at her solemnly, "Okay, but you can't tell anyone! ... I'm at the front page issue of the next month's issue PlayGirl magazine~! I was so bored over the holidays, they happened to find my number, we meet up and the rest was history.~" Lucius laughed, hopefully no one in school reads that type of magazine. of course not he wasn't going to tell his deepest secrets to someone he's not well connected with yet. He held out the lollipop towards her, "I hope you're satisfied with that, Linny~!" he cooed.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain: Haha coolio! X3

Diabolical Donut

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:11 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.════════╗
Lιηηια Ƙηιgнт
Hιѕтσяу Ƭєαcнєя
╚════════.♥.═╝

"Linnia, It's only suicide if you don't know what you're doing." Linnia stated and smiled at him. He certainly was an interesting fellow. "I mean, I could come and try and teach them a few things." Linnia said when he spoke of her giving the students a few pointers on assassination. She had no objections to it. She knew a few things and she could teach them. Linnia wondered what she would teach them.. there was a lot of things she could teach. Well, since it would be a Q&A She would just let them ask her. "A magazine huh? My lips are sealed." She said staring at him in disbelief. She supposed it would be better then nothing. "Yeah, Not quite what I expected but it will do." Linnia said with a smirk. She really didn't like the nickname Linny but she would deal with it for now. "Is that all you needed of me headmaster?" Linnia asked looking at him with her red eyes.

ƪ(`▿▿´ƪ)συт σf ¢нαяє¢тєя:

User Image

Howecho

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Sugar Rush l Location ➤: Hallway l Company ➤: Linnia l Item/s ➤: Sweets & Chains & Notepad

"YEP~!" Lucius nodded and gave Linnia the strawberry lollipop. That's one staff down, a whole lot to go. He pulled out a small leather notebook from his blazer along with a pen, he quickly jotted down the key things. "Knife wielder...parkour....mafia...assassin....walking serial killer...sparkly vampire. Thank you~!" he said with glee and placed his information resource back inside his blazer. With that he turned and his heel then quickly sprinted off, leaving a slight trail of small candy wrapped sweets in his path. From a far she can hear him say, "HAVE A NICE DAY~!" his voice echoed through the halls.
+Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Diabolical Donut

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:06 am
MeavilΦάντασμα
▇▇▇▇▇▇ Location: Great Hall ▇▇▇▇▇▇ Mood: Bored ▇▇▇ Items: N/A ▇▇▇ People: someone ▇▇▇▇▇▇ OOC: ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Meavil silently flipped through the book as he sort of listened to the head master and the teacher talking but eventually got up and left while they where talking, incedentally he left shortly after the headmaster left. He had also left the text book in the class room as well.

~~

Diabolical Donut

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Howecho

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:07 pm

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Boss Location ➤: Domain l Company ➤: Students(NPCs) l Item/s ➤: N/A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

While Valeria was walking through the halls, she had her hands clapped together in front of her chest, her eyes closed shut and her head hung low. When students would pass by they would hear her muttering something that was definitely not in english. Sh entered the history classroom and looked from left to right. She blinked once, twice, thrice then suddenly "YES!" she yelled in happiness causing some unwanted attention among herself. The history wasn't teacher wasn't there, yes she loves history its just that only a few teachers can pull off the subject and making it more exciting than reading textbooks and lecturing for long eroid amounts of time. Now, since she's the history tutor, she would be taken in charge of the class.

"I have just the thing!"
the russian bolted towards the supply closet, and there were a variety of sounds of coming from the smal compact room.

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains:

xNilu

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff