Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
History Classroom Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:53 am
History Classroom: History students can face the world with the ability to express themselves lucidly on the page and engage with controversial topics through debate, along with going out into the world with a questioning and analytical approach that does not accept received wisdom.
Teacher: Rohnin Starstrider
Tutor: Valeria Dragonuv
User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:12 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

By the time she arrived at the History Classroom, Selene was feeling less exhausted. More alert, although she was still quite tired. She made a note to get herself a coffee or something with caffeine as soon as possible. Stepping into the classroom, she paused as she realized that it seemed to be empty.. Even though she was certain she was a few minutes late. This made her frown, before slowly stepping into the room. Being in a classroom that didn't have a teacher, that was fine. She could deal with that.. But something about a totally empty classroom gave her the creeps, especially at this school. Instead of going to one of the desks, she lingered in the doorway for a short time before she moved to one side, leaning against the wall. She reasoned that, if something did happen, she could run away. It failed to occur to her that most of the attacks and general terror had happened at night, not during the day. Certainly not during classes.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Healthy ✲ Mood: Tired, but alert ✲ Thoughts: Where is everyone?

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:45 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Paradise l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: Backpack
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

"SEEELLLEEEENEEEE" A loud cry could be heard from down the hallways along with fast footsteps getting approaching closer to the classroom. Valeria skidded across the hall and almost collided with Selene who was by the doorway . She looked around the room and notice the dark haired female, "Don't I have stories to tell you.~" she said with a carefree laugh then approached the girl. She looked around the room once again and realized it was just the two of them, since the history teacher was absent that left Valeria in charge. "They say History is like gossip but with more detail. I have some things I want to tell you." she said all giggly.

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains:

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:48 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

The minutes that slowly ticked by felt like an eternity as Selene waited. There was no real way for her to tell exactly how long, but she knew it was still class time so it couldn't be as long as it seemed. And no one was coming Was History not a popular class or something this year? At least Valeria should be.. She was the tutor. She crossed her arms over her chest, closing her eyes for a few moments.. Only to have to open them as she nearly nodded off. She straightened her posture and looked around again before sighing impatiently. "W-where is e-ev.. E-everyone.." She muttered to herself quietly. She had been looking forward to History.. Had they not hired new teachers after last year? She had to wonder how many other classes were left without teachers. She didn't really notice it, but she had started chewing on the inside of her mouth a little.

Her eyes grew wide when she heard shouting from the hallway, a loud but familiar voice. Valeria had finally arrived! Or was arriving. She stepped closer to the door, relieved that someone was here. Especially her friend. Valeria soon cam skidding into the room, almost hitting Selene. She gasped as she jumped back, stumbling a little as she lost her balance before plopping down onto her butt. She pouted a little bit as she looked up at the other girl, but greeted her pleasantly enough. "H-hello! Uh.. H-how was e-en-English?" She asked as she got up, dusting herself off. Val seemed a lot happier than she had been earlier. Laughing even, which made her really wonder what might have happened. She smiled softly, grateful for what ever had improved her friend's mood this much. There was a little nod in agreement before she cautiously walked over to the nearest desk. "Okay?"

Condition: Healthy ✲ Mood: Surprised ✲ Thoughts: She seems really happy.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:16 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Paradise l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: Backpack

"It was fine, the teacher wasn't there but the vice-headmaster came to fill in. Thankfully the lesson ended before I was mental abused." Val let out a laugh of glee responding to her friend's question. She followed Selene to the nearest desk and dropped her backpack on the table. She tapped her chin, where should she start... "Vell, I just found out the P.E Instructor and the headmaster are officially an item while creating a big yet romantic scene at P.E. Sadly she didn't make us go out of class early. OH~! I managed to go to the library at Break-time, and I found the book.~" She explained the events of her day.

Valeria opened up her backpack but then hesitated for a moment...She could trust Selene, of course! She's her best friend and it was hard to imagine for the dark haired girl will turn against her. She slowly rose the book from her backpack giving Selene a peek of the book: Divinoxia The Blackheart. Her ears perked up when she heard the last bell rang. There was still have a lot of time left until night time so..."Should ve read it?" she asked for her friend's opinion.

Out.Of.Chains:

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:41 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Selene pursed her lips as Valeria explained about the English class. That sounded more eventful than most of hers. She sighed quietly and muttered, 'T-the t-tw-twins are.. In.. In s-s-Science.." A gloomy look crossed her face for a few moments, letting out another sigh. She looked up at her roommate, waiting for her to tell her all about what had happened that day. It turned out to be far from what she had expected. She wasn't even sure what to respond to first, she just stared up at Val with huge eyes. Several moments passed, then she asked, "He-head.. Headmaster and.. A-and... Uh..." She realized she didn't even know the P.E. teacher's name. She could only hope that that person would not be irritated at her for not being in class today..

She shook her head, then suddenly jumped up and bowed to her friend. "I'm so-sorry I w-wasn't at t-the l-li-library!!!" She clasped her hands over her chest, almost in a prayer-like way, as she apologized. Kuroda or no Kuroda, she should have gone! That was a meeting with Valeria, after all. Ditching her best friend was not something she wanted to do.. Or make a habit of doing. After straightening, she looked at the book. A little chill ran up her spine as she remembered the mysterious woman who had told them to find it.. That woman had been scary. She was also worried about what the book might contain.. But after a few moments, she sat down again and hesitantly nodded.

Condition: Healthy ✲ Mood: Nervous, guilty ✲ Thoughts: I should have met her...

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:49 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Paradise l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: Backpack & Divinoxia The Blackheart

Val noticed the gloomy on Selene's face, it looks like she hasn't taken a liking to the twins yet. She patted the girl's shoulder, "Don't vorry zey couldn't be zat bad." well she was a bit weary about Kuroda's flirting methods, sadly she could do nothing to help her friend out. "But ze person you should be more concern iz boy vith crazy eyes." she said solemnly, she hasn't interact with him before but his notable features were his purple eyes. She placed a finger on her chin, even if she switched to Science Selene would be expecting toxic chemicals and radioactive substance around their dorm room. She let out a laugh at the thought. "Don't vorry Commander Yen iz actually nice teacher." she reassured Selene with a smile.

She blinked at her friend when she began to apologize, Val waved her hand. "Niet need for zat I'm sure you had other zings to deal vith it...da?" she stared at Selene then let out a laugh, "Vhen vas ze last time I vas mad at you." Never really. Whatever prevented Selene from coming to library Val vill forgive her. When Val was Selene nod, she drag a chair and place it beside Selene. She laid the book out on the desk so both of them can see. She rubbed her hands, "Let's see how zis all started shall ve.~" She opened the book.

Out.Of.Chains: @Nightmare - We are finally reading the book ^^

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:38 pm
User Image

Эᶗᶄᶉϙᶌłꞩᶗɧ
Ƭɧᶒ Ҟᶒᶒҏᶒᶉ ϙꝼ Ꝼᶏƫᶒꞩ ᶏȵᶑ Ąȵģᶒ Đᶒᶏƫɧ
βϙϙᶄ ΟΠΞ

As Valeria opened the book of Divinoxia, the room darkened slightly and white dots appeared as if it were the night sky. A figure emerged from the book and hovered above it. "To the creature be it human or naught. I am Eckrovisch, Angel of Death and Keeper of Fates for all divine and unholy. This Book I have made tell of m-" The figure from the book hazed out with static like blur. Pages began to flip but it was obvious that pages were missing...torn from the book. The Figure of Eckrovicsh cleared up and his voice filled the room again as if this were a recording. "-ic being. Divinoxia was different from all other Demons born of the Hellfire. Divinoxia was born from the shadows of doubt casted down from the gods of creation. Undoubtedly, Divinoxia was the first of what was soon to be called the Shadow Steppers. A powerful and dangerous but extremely rare race of Pre-Dawn demons. This demon held enough power to create a realm not known to man nor beast, though all fear it. The Shadow Realm is the world of the Shadow Stepper and a realm of Despair and Nightmares. This is where her power comes from. But I digress, Divinoxia has had few motives through out the time of Creation but one stands above the rest. Her lust for revenge. Despising all of Divinity, Divinoxia tried many times to align herself with Lucifer, the first of our fallen. During the time of Hells creation, I have watched the true meaning of darkness, chaos, and hatred spawn. Treachery was Divinoxia's down fall...but it was not something that was dealt with easily and all of Hell and Heaven paid a terrible price for such Treachery. -" There was a slight pause in the "recording" which gave the girls time to think and want to continue if wished.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 12:52 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Paradise l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: Backpack & Divinoxia The Blackheart

Val notice the atmosphere changed the moment she opened the book. She looked in surprise and awe at the figure hovering above the book the introduced himself as Death. So the Grim Reaper is real!? She arched a brow when the first sentence was cut short, she looked down at the book and notice pages were missing. Well this wasn't made to be easy. She listened closely at the story and realized the lady she meet on her first day is big news. While she was listening she took in a few keywords. "Treachery?" Val uttered, how this book was talking about Hell and Heaven was giving Val signals to stop reading the book. But she wanted to continue, she wanted to see the world from a different perspective. She turned the page to continue.

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:43 pm
User Image

Эᶗᶄᶉϙᶌłꞩᶗɧ
Ƭɧᶒ Ҟᶒᶒҏᶒᶉ ϙꝼ Ꝼᶏƫᶒꞩ ᶏȵᶑ Ąȵģᶒ Đᶒᶏƫɧ
βϙϙᶄ ΟΠΞ

As Valeria flipped the page, the image of Eckrovisch continued on with the story of Divinoxia. "This Treachery led to what is known by the Unholy and Divine as the Hell War or Time of Devouring. Lucifer who had seemingly betrayed a lover, Divinoxia began a war that would rage on and is more than naught...the root of hellish infighting. Divinoxia fought a war on two fronts and
was winning. The power of both Heaven and Hell couldn't stem the tide emerging from her Shadow Realm. The Archangels and even some of the Divines themselves stepped in but to no avail. Even Lucifer himself was pushed back by the onslaught caused by a raging and broken heart. Treachery was the start of the war but be it the end as well. For Lucifer with his back to the wall by the Demon herself, deceived Divinoxia and sent her to a slumber. The methods of this is still something I do not know. This however it may have happened, left Lucifer gravely weakened and put Divinoxia into Deep Slumber that would unfortunately be only temporary. Why Lucifer did not slay the demon right there is still a mystery. I may only gather that feelings may have still survived for the woman. Nonetheless, This slumber gave all of Divine to recover from the war, though the scars can still be seen on both above and below. Distrust and Harshness from the Heavens, Cruelty and Infighting from the Hell. All of this was caused by one Demon...Divinoxia the Black-Heart. "
The Book paused for a moment before pages rapidly flipped to the very end. "I do not know where this book my find it's home but to the one reading this Book. I may only surmise that a need has risen for this information. I ask of two things. Find the First Angel of Faith. Let that Information guide you. The second...Im afraid may be impossible but I still ask. A girl with hair as pure white as the divine light and eyes blue as Earth's sky gripping on to the wings of an Angel. My Daughter. Though my emotions have been stripped from my being, she will always be my greatest treasure. My only regret is that I could not tell her. Yuki Dokuro. The gift I have for her will never satisfy the void created. Find My Books and lead her to my Heirloom. May it be the shadow when the lights burn too bright and be the candle when all light is lost." The book closed shut and if opened again, Eckrovisch would not appear again.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:10 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Selene wasn't sure that Valeria knew just how much Kuroda scared her.. But she appreciated the attempt at reassuring her. She just shrugged and forced a small smile, but secretly she thought that they were every bit as bad as she thought. She shook her head slightly, but muttered, "I k-know.." Crazy eyes probably meant Yarost. She hadn't seen his eyes, but she did remember hearing someone laughing insanely during class. That was probably him. She didn't think crazy was limited to one's eyes. She glanced down, putting her hands on her lap. Commander Yen?Was the P.E. teacher a military type of person? She gulped nervously before nodding quickly. She could only hoe that her friend was right.

She nodded again when Valeria responded to her apology. Now that she thought about it, she didn't recall ever seeing her best friend mad.. Not even at times when she was certain that she would be. "O-okay.." She watched Val dragging a chair over, then turned her attention to the book. She could make out the title, but she would probably need the other girl to read it out loud.. Or she could hold it inches away from her face. She leaned a little bit closer as Valeria opened it, curious to see what it said. The slight darkening of the room wasn't really noticed.. But she definitely noticed when a figure came out of the book.

She jerked backwards with a soft gasp, making her chair slide back a bit. What was that? She couldn't tell if it was really there or not. Her first thought was that they should not have sat down. They would probably be dead before they could even get up if whatever it was wanted to kill them. So she grabbed onto Valeria's arm, cringing a little.. But all the figure did was start talking. Introducing itself as.. The Angel of Death? Selene frowned a little bit and looked at her friend uncertainly, but she stayed put. It didn't seem like anything else was going to happen. Well, she was going to have to pay attention to what it was saying, at least. It sounded.. Incomplete, but there was still enough to let her know that she would never want to meet that Divinonxia person. Ever.

When it paused in speaking, she glanced towards Val nervously. She thought that maybe they had heard enough, that maybe they should close the book.. But her friend clearly had other ideas. Dang. She would have started taking notes at this point, but she had neither a notebook nor anything to write with. And she couldn't see well. That helped. The story being told was a fearful one for sure, as if those religious stories might have had a point. Although, not quite getting it right, apparently. Shadow Steppers, a war involving Heaven and Hell, but with a third realm.. She shook her head slightly. This was a lot to take in. What could it have to do with whatever was coming to the school?

She heard the pages turning more than saw them, to the ending page. Those two requests were no less interesting to hear. Angel of Faith? Well, if there was one for Death, she supposed there had to be others. Was that angel missing or something? That just begged the question of how an angel of all things could get lost. The last words were far more interesting. A rather poetic description and a very familiar name. She looked up at Valeria as the book closed, her eyes nearly round. "Y-Yuki is h-his d-d-daughter?!" She asked quietly, surprise clear in her voice. She didn't know Yuki, but that description sounded kind of like her.. But maybe that Death person was talking about a different Yuki Dokuro. It seemed really unlikely, but maybe. That would be way too convenient.

Condition: Healthy ✲ Mood: Scared, worried ✲ Thoughts: What is that?!

((Sorry for taking so long, I got busy.. And then I got sick.))

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:33 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: 2 Missions l Location ➤: Paradise l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: Backpack & Divinoxia The Blackheart

Valeria continued listening to the story, she rose a brow when the pages flipped to the end. After the history lesson the figure gave them two request: Find the First Angel of Faith which she is guessing is another book because she doesn't know any other than...The same as Selene reaction Val's eyes grew wide as saucers. "DAUGHTER!?" She looked at the figure closely and didn't see any resemblance. I mean, most of his figure was covered by the black worn out cloak so it was hard to how his face looks like under the hood. But isn't he just a skeleton underneath? So how could... Val dropped the thought quick before she got carried away.

When the book closed, Val opened it again but was surprise when the figure didn't appear. She clapped her hands together. "Vell! Ve got 2 mystical quests in our hands:
1. Find ze First Angel of Faith, vhich I presume iz book.
2. Fill ze void."

She grinned widely though...the second quest would be tricky since she doesn't know the girl personal, she always see the girl alone listening to music.The grey eyed girl scratched the back of her head how to carry the plan into action. "Vhat vas his name again...?" Val trailed off wearily, she was only knows that he is the Angel of Death but the name was a blur to hear since it sounded hard to pronounce in her tongue. She closed the book then placed back in her backpack then turned to Selene. "Does zat mean, another scavenger hunt in ze library?" she asked with a wide grin. The figure did said this information will guide them since they know the history now.

Out.Of.Chains: That's understandable ^^

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:48 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Selene was a little glad that she wasn't the only one who was shocked by hearing Yuki's name from that figure. She shook her head slightly, still vainly trying to convince herself that it had been talking about someone else. But she knew that that was probably not the case at all. She was very quiet while Valeria opened the book, relieved when the figure did not return.. And more concerned with what it had said. She really needed to write all of that down, before she forgot it. As impossible as it seemed. She closed her eyes for a few moments, sighing quietly before the sound of Val clapping startled her into opening them again. "Hm?" She looked up, listening to the two mystical quests her friend listed off.

There wasn't much that she was confident about, but there was one thing that she knew for sure. The finding was going to be the easiest part. It always was. Meddling with angels and demons seemed like a dangerous idea. If she had her way, they would just leave this alone. But Val seemed excited, so she didn't have the heart to voice her opinions. She would just have to be careful enough for both of them. She slowly nodded, then perked up as Valeria asked about his name. She assumed that her friend meant the figure that had spoken to them. "E-Eck-so-something?" She offered helpfully. In all honesty, she didn't entirely remember his name. Only that it was strange and seemed hard to pronounce. A slight smile crossed her face at the mention of the library before she nodded. Libraries had lots of books, so that seemed like a good place to start. Though.. These ones might be hidden. That wouldn't be too troublesome, she thought. Unless they were booby trapped.

Condition: Healthy ✲ Mood: Nervous ✲ Thoughts: Well, that sounds simple..

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:09 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: 2 Missions l Location ➤: Paradise l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: Backpack & Divinoxia The Blackheart

At least she wasn't the only one that didn't remember the figure's full name. She was happy that her friend silently agreed to go to the library with her, for real this time. She tapped her chin, "I zink ve vouldn't find ze librarian because of his da-" Her sentence was caught off when she heard a faint noise her expression turned blank. Before her friend could or if questioned the girl of her odd behaviour she carefully covered her mouth and placed a finger against her own mouth. Gesturing the black haired girl to keep quiet. The noise was faint to her ears but either she's crazy and she should be taken to the madhouse. She heard a sound of flesh yet, no one was screaming yet only faint laughter.

Valeria turned her head to the open door, while she carefully listened to the sounds. This made the junior soldier itching to pull out her Smith & Wesson Model 629 .44 MAGNUM out from under her skirt. Once the noise dimmed down. Val hoisted her bag over her shoulders and took Selene by the hand. "Let's go..." she said wearily and guided Selene out of the classroom, or going near were the noises were coming from...
+Exits+

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 3:20 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Selene looked confused as Valeria began talking about the librarian, only to stop in the middle of what she had to say. Having not been to the library yet, she had no idea what the librarian might be doing. She frowned, then opened her mouth to speak, but her friend covered it ad shushed her. She squinted at Val for a few moments before nodding. She was inwardly questioning what was going on, but it had gotten dark while they were here.. Night had probably fallen outside. Bad things happened here at night. She also trusted that the other girl had a reason for wanting her to be quiet. So she was. Still and silent, holding her breath for a few moments.

Her ears strained to catch any nearby noises. She almost thought she heard something, but it was so faint it could easily have been her imagination. Her own heartbeat seemed louder to her. She sighed quietly when Valeria began moving, then she pushed her chair back a few more inches to stand up, swaying a little bit. She lightly gripped the other girl's hand, nodding again. Her eyes felt pretty heavy again.. As she followed Val out of the classroom, she was a little bit unsteady. She really needed to get some sleep soon. Or coffee. She would settle for coffee. As they left, she found herself yawning. Her free hand was raised to cover her mouth as she walked, letting herself be lead rather than focusing on where they were going yet.

{Exits}
Condition: Healthy ✲ Mood: Nervous, tired ✲ Thoughts: It's dark..

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas