Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
English Language Classroom

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:50 am
English Language Classroom: English is a highly structured system of communication in which the most complex and elusive meanings are encoded in sequences of sounds travelling through air, or of letters written on pages. Students are advised to take the subject if English is not their first lanuage and having trouble with it.
Teacher:
Tutor:
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          σcαтισи ____ A desk somewhere in the middle __ ✓✓ __ яιεиםs ____ nada __ ✓✓ __ ℴℴc ____ ouo

It probably wasn't too uncommon for students to mix up the purpose of English at this school—or, at least, the main purpose. Sani wasn't one of them, however, as he was always happy to do his research. This was to help the ESL students first and foremost, from what he had gathered, and less to perfect grammar, though he imagined that was involved at some point. Sani didn't feel he needed either of those things, but he was more than excited to use this time to hit on any cute students taking the course. Or teachers, as he had recently discovered staff members could blush just as easy with his charm.

He strolled inside and went to sit in the middle of the classroom, leaning casually back against his chair to watch the door. Whoever came in next would be instantly met with a wink and a trademark winning smile from one Sani Santana.

Quote:

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:42 am
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Great Hall|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Metal Instrumental |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | A little nervous |
∑ Thoughts →→| Why is it following me!?|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Damn it, Shinda did it again! Mistaking English for Literature again! Oh well Shinda already had the credits she needed and that was enough for her. She walked into the classroom and found someone had beat her here. A boy was leaning back in his chair in a very casual manner. Shinda was confused for a moment before continuing inside. She was deciding where to sit this time. She didnt want to be in the back but not in the front either. She decided to sit in the middle of the class and set her things down.

Serendipitous Coma

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:35 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Praying l Location ➤: Hell's Den l Company ➤: Wondering Souls l Item/s ➤: Backpack & Bible(Dictionary)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

Valeria silently trudge slowly to her next class, she struggles with this particular subject everyday in her life, it made her rethink to decide to stay in Russia forever and marrying a foreigner. She is fairly okay when speaking but the embarrassment she has to suffer everyday. This subject from hell is no other than E.N.G.L.I.S.H; from her view.

She opened the door and already found students inside and one of them was...SMILING!?! She stared at the emerald green eyed boy in horror. She was clutching on to her 'bible' and decided to sit in the front near the window, she would sit at the back but she also needs to pass this subject also. She placed placed her 'bible' infront of her and then clapped her hands together and bowed her head. "Let us pray. My father who is heaven I kan zank you forr brrightening up my day but may I ask...please let teacher be absent orr at least give him orr her few days of 'vakation' off. Some of us arrre not ready forrr zis kind of hell ve about to endurre. My lorrd I rrebuke! Any torrrmenting spirrits haunting zis classrroom I rrebuke!" she continued to chant her prayer dispute people were still present in the room. "Lorrd as of now ve arre about to learrn, please help us rremember what ve have learrned through out zis lesson. Lorrd, I prray and zank. Amen."

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains:

Serendipitous Coma

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:48 pm
          σcαтισи ____ A desk somewhere in the middle __ ✓✓ __ яιεиםs ____ Shinda & Valeria __ ✓✓ __ ℴℴc ____ ouo

Well, that was surprising. Sani had watched the first girl come in only to give him a look of confusion, followed by a second girl who just looked.. what, was that fear? He dropped his charming demeanor briefly to take his phone from his pocket, holding it up to his face to check if there was something in his teeth. Then, he overheard praying and he stole a horrified look of his own towards the white and blue haired girl by the window. He didn't have a problem with people expressing themselves, but, man, it was just weird to be doing that before class in the afternoon. Did she do that every class?

He leaned back towards where the dark-haired girl sat, thankfully not too far off from his spot, “Hey, babe, is that normal around here?” He stage-whispered back to her, twisting in his chair to face her better and waving a hand off to where the window-chick sat.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:25 pm
User Image
User Image

∑Location →→|Great Hall|
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda took a seat not far from the boy and right after she sat down, he whispered somewhat to her. The Hey babe kinda threw her off. No one ever called her a babe before, so a small blush was in order. "Oh that? No, I thought I was going to a writing class or what is Literature here. Back in the US, English was writing and reading. Hehe...As far as Valeria...Thats normal. Hey Val!" Shinda quickly turned and waved towards Val...who didnt seem to like English class at all. Shinda turned back to the boy. The blush had faded and was back to normal. "Im Shinda by the way. Its nice to meet you. Friends call me Shin or Spooks." Shinda smiled and purposefully left out Cherry Blossom. Yea she was Asain but she didnt want to make a stereo type of herself meeting new people.

Serendipitous Coma

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:15 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Hell's Den l Company ➤: Wondering Souls l Item/s ➤: Backpack & Bible(Dictionary)

Valeria looked over at the two students and waved towards Shinda then looked to the male student. "Don't get wrrong idea, you arre good-looking male student and look like one of zose hot male charracterrs in one of Yuki's ma..mangas? It's just English hell at it's best." she expressed her dislike towards subject though she didn't notice what she said about the comment on the guy's appearance. He sort of reminds her of her brother expect if he dyes his hair a a purplish white and outgrown it, wear a pair of violet eye contacts and drinks a lot of milk. She glanced at the clock of the classroom then turned her head back towards, "Hey guys...if teacher iz not here, ve are free to go?" she asked and smiled brightly, maybe the lord is answering her prayers. She rested her elbow on the table and place a hand on her cheek, but she really needs to pass this subject otherwise she was going to be in deep water. She groaned in irritation, "You guys arre lucky you arre fluent as fishcakes in english." she sulked preventing herself from swearing the sailor's tongue.

Out.Of.Chains:

Serendipitous Coma

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:47 am
User Image

I wonder what sort of criteria you use to divide people into good and evil.

Dя. я ω ɪ ɴ ә я я ü κ τ ә я

ɪɔә әαםɱαsтәя

They say fools learn from their experience,
while the wise ones learn from history.
I hope you're not a fool..

ood → Neutral
ocation → English Class
houghts → Out of any class it could of been, it had to be English..
ompany → This class
theme → Fantasy Mythology

User Image

Erwin was about to call it a day and look for Lucius until he received a text message from Lucius to cover the English class. Which he tried to object since English wasn't his first language but of course the headmaster doesn't no fr an answer so here he is. He was scribbling notes on a note pad as he headed towards the class. He also
made sure he had an English to German dictionary to assist his understanding.

Entering the class he only spotted three students. Apparently first day means minimal amount of students in every class. "Good afternoon, class. I am Erwin Verrückter your Vice Headmaster but I'll be taking charge of this class for the time being." He asked as he made is way to the front of the class and sat at the professor's desk. Taking out his notes, he scanned through before looking back at the class. "This class will teach you about critical thinking and understanding the English language through paper and vocalised. A good class for those where English wasn't their first language which includes me so bare with me. Do any of you have a question?" He said as he checked off the names to indicate their presence on the attendance.

Tattoo

User Image

User Image

My mind is full of things.

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Serendipitous Coma

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:10 pm
User Image
User Image

∑Location →→|Great Hall|
∑ O.o.c →→| |

When Shinda saw that the Vice Headmaster was the Temp English Teacher, she was slightly worried. There could be a lot of Homework in this class that wouldnt do her too much good. Though when the bell rang...her heart sank even further. Standing up, Shinda gave Erwin a small bow and waved good bye. "I'll probably be in the Hospital Wing in a short while...Otōsan help me." Shinda grabbed her things and waved to the boy and Val as she walked out of the class. She was now very nervous.

Serendipitous Coma

XxIce_ReaperxX

Just Rosa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:52 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Hell's Den l Company ➤: Wondering Souls l Item/s ➤: Backpack & Bible(Dictionary)

Valeria hopes where crush when the vice-headmaster entered the room. She notice that he too was also carrying a dictionary. Before the class can be taken any further the bell rang and her next favourite lesson right next to hell is History. Before she got up she raised up her hand to ask the vice a question. "Da, how did you pass English?" she asked in curiousity, paying attention to his speech earlier his first language wasn't english ether. The man looked intelligent he is working as Vice-headmaster, science teacher and has a doctor degree for goodness sakes! She really needs advice to pass this subject.

Out.Of.Chains:

Serendipitous Coma

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:30 pm
User Image

I wonder what sort of criteria you use to divide people into good and evil.

Dя. я ω ɪ ɴ ә я я ü κ τ ә я

ɪɔә әαםɱαsтәя

They say fools learn from their experience,
while the wise ones learn from history.
I hope you're not a fool..

ood → Neutral
ocation → English Class
houghts → Oh, time to cover up another teacher-less class.
ompany → This class
theme → Fantasy Mythology

User Image

Annnnnnd the bell has rung indicating the change the class. He was ready to leave to find another class to cover when a student actually raised her to ask. But first, he gave Shinda a small nod as she left the class before diverting his attention back to Valeria. "I always carried a dictionary and thesaurus around and when I hear an unfamiliar word, I would search for the word and bookmark the page with a little sticky note as a reminder. In class, I would ask the teacher questions when things don't make sense to me, I would also ask for help when I struggled with the assignments and I would even ask for a copy of their lesson plan and notes so I can go over it during free time." And he got a stronger grasp around the language. He still hates it but it is a universal language and he has to bare with it. "I hope my answer will help you with your studies." He commented afterwards as he reorganized himself ready to go on over to the next class. Or maybe finally go look for Lucius. Whenever he is. And with a small bow, he leaves.

[Exits]

Tattoo

User Image

User Image

My mind is full of things.

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Serendipitous Coma

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:07 am
User Image
User Image

Valeria listened carefully to the vice-headmaster's survival tactics in english class. She can tell from his speech his fluent as f*** in english despite not being his first language. "Alright zen, I'll vill try my best!" she rose up from her seat while clutching her fist. She quickly glanced at the clock and did a quick gasp how late she was for History. She quickly packed up her things then slung her backpack over her shoulder. "Zank you for advice teacher!" with that she hastily took her leave.
+Exits+

Out.Of.Chains:

Serendipitous Coma

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:54 pm

Classrooms & Clubs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games