Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Art Studio Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╠═══ Lucy ═╬═ Doyle ═══╣

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Lucy wasn't a stranger to hate and prejudice but it disheartened him to hear Aron come to accept it, "That doesn't make it right." Having said that when the spiderette approached Lucy would scrunch himself up in his seat. Instinctively trying to make himself look smaller and less appetizing. "But I got a phone...okay" His voice going quieter with each word until it was just a whisper. Following her along to one of the light tables listening as she gave a rather inspirational speech about drawing and ending it with a line that had him stifling a giggle. "That's a bit...cheesy don't you think." With relaxed shoulders and more soften expression, Lucy covered his mouth to hide the smile on his face. After a few seconds the line stop tickling his funny bone. Pressing his index fingers together, Lucy asked "Can I try and draw you?" Still ashamed of his actions, giving the artist a drawing of herself felt like an appropriate gift. Even if the drawing turned out horrible...maybe he could try and knit her something later.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ω Location: Art Studio

Ψ Company: Aron

Φ Feeling: Shame

Σ Condition: Healthy

Π Song: Nowhere

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:38 pm
{Aron }{Kennedy}
Art TutorMood: Tired - With: Xerath - Wearing: Kimono

User Image

She shrugged a little. "I could fight it, try to change people’s opinions. But the start is I need accept others for who they are Lucy. And yes it’s cheesy, the speech is cheesy, but I believe whole heartedly." She blushed slightly, when asked about drawing her. "If that is what you want then sure. I don’t mind being the subject." She did look down a little slightly. "I don’t eat people Lucy. I like salad, pizza, ice cream. I’m not some monster who consumes people."

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:46 pm
╠═══ Lucy ═╬═ Doyle ═══╣

"That's smart just don't ever feel like you deserved it or something like that. And-and I liked the speech. You seem to have everything figured out and that awesome." And he wanted to be just like that. Aron had a quiet confidence and in his eyes it was an admirable trait that Lucy wished to have. "I'm more of a knitter so don't expect something good." Knitting and drawing weren't completely unrelated maybe it wouldn't be too bad. Wheezing at Aron's rather random mention of not eating people. "I-I wasn't thinking that!" Lucy said defensively. "I'm part spider too." Looking off the side before pointing at her spider abdomen. "By the way wouldn't that be where your heart is." With soft and nervous laughter Lucy tried to lighten the mood. It took a total of thirty minutes for him to finish his drawing and it was bad. His knitting skills didn't translate to drawing skills, in fact he quickly put his arms over the screen in attempt to hide it from Aron. His face blushed and his voice shrill. "It's not good...I'm just gonna delete it."

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:59 pm
{Aron }{Kennedy}
Art TutorMood: Tired - With: Xerath - Wearing: Kimono

User Image

"No, it’s in my chest. Like everyone else. I only mentioned the food thing because you got to a whisper the closer I got." Aron would hold still however, letting him draw to the best of his abilities. When he was done she walked over, sliding it away from him. It was bad, but it was his first try. "I have somethings figured out and I know I don’t deserve it. Now, back to your drawing it isn’t bad, but it isn’t good. Free hand drawing a person isn’t exactly easy." Going to the printer she entered a code combo. A picture of herself was printed and she would hand it over. "Try tracing me first Spider Man. A few minutes, and I'll paint you."

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:07 pm
╠═══ Lucy ═╬═ Doyle ═══╣

"It was a spider joke." For someone deathly afraid of spiders Lucy did know a lot of facts about them. A know thy enemy situation. At the mention of his cowardice he was shocked and responded defensively again. "It's not cause you're a spider! It's cause you're pretty!" Speaking without thinking, Lucy gasped at his slip up. "N-not cause you're pretty...I mean you are. I-I..." Putting a stop to his blabbering by closing mouth a bright red face would quickly look back down at his drawing. Moving to press the delete only to have it snatched it away. Making grabby hands at it before covering his face in shame when it was clear it was too late and she saw it.

The reaction was more pleasant than expected in fact it was supportive. Being given another chance this time all he had to was trace the picture of her. "That should be easier" His ears turned red at the nickname and at the mention of being painted his hand quickly pulled up his mask. Hiding the spider fangs that protruded his mouth. "I don...if you want to." A covered smile would form under his mask. Getting to work on his tracing there was a precision and quickness in his hand from years of knitting. When the drawing was done it looked great but simple as there was no shading. "Done." Lucy would say cheerfully.

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:07 am
{Aron }{Kennedy}
Art TutorMood: Tired - With: Lucy - Wearing: Kimono

User Image

Chuckling as the joke finally clicked Aron smiled. "Ah... and thank you, I’m pretty in my own way." Seeing his face smile brought her some joy, inspiring him to give it another go. As he sketched however she quickly painted. Doing a series of short strokes she would capture an image of him tracing. Adding a few highlights, some shade, even an blue aura look she would see his sketch from the corner of her eyes. "Very good, I also see some shading on your part." Putting her brush down she'd turn the piece of art around. Showing the captured image of him tracing. "Mind you I’ve been at this for a while."

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:54 am
╠═══ Lucy ═╬═ Doyle ═══╣

"You are pretty" Lucy would whisper to himself his heart skipping a beat. Being praised made his smile grow wider as the mask didn't hide the dimples on his cheek. With a sheepish expression on his face the knitter would look at the ground, "I tried my best." The drawing was no match for the real thing. Quite pleased with himself Lucy was surprised to see that Aron had done painting already. Eyes sparkling in complete awe, he was left speechless. Speaking only after a dozen seconds of complete silence had passed. "Wow" His starstruck gaze finally moving away from the painting and going to Aron. "You made me a lot better looking in the painting." Rubbing the back of his head, Lucy did feel a bit less accomplished in his painting. Even with the logical explanation that she had been painting for way longer than he was. Suddenly the sound of gurgling echoed in his stomach, he hadn't had any breakfast. "Hey...Aron mind coming with me to go get some food?"

Φ Feeling: Amazed

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:36 pm
{Aron }{Kennedy}

User Image

She shrugged a little. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Giving the painting over to him. "I didn’t make you any different. You are handsome Lucy." When mentioning food her stomach growled. "God I’m hungry. I usually just order something. Some students... fear my legs." Looking at her limbs then to Lucy. "I could order a pizza or we face the masses and not give two shits."

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:55 am
╠═══ Lucy ═╬═ Doyle ═══╣

Gasping, Lucy, was shocked by the revelation that Aaron had heard his quiet admiration of her. Shocked and embarrassed but ultimately confused by her response. Being called handsome did provoke a more illicit response. A sheepish smile formed on his face and his cheeks turned a rosey pink. All resulting in his hands covering his face. "Thank you?" Confusion in his words Lucy wasn't sure a thanks was an appropriate response to being complimented. Though the mention of people's distaste for their deformities did put a damper in his mood. "Take out food? That's not very healthy...I could probably cook something better." Muttering the cooking bit to himself before just nodding his head. "Pizza sounds good." It did help that the wrappings and masked concealed his spider fangs and chitin do the delivery guy would know think anything was out of the ordinary.

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:07 pm
{Aron }{Kennedy}

User Image

"I usually don’t leave the room. But that’s by choice because I tend get lost in art. I mean, just look up." Aron pointed up to the webbed hammock. A blanket, pillow, some clothes could be seen. "I... basically live here." She'd take out her phone to open an app. "What pizza you like?"

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:41 pm
╠═══ Lucy ═╬═ Doyle ═══╣

Don't leave the room? An exaggeration, Lucy thought but glancing up quickly proved him wrong. "Wow what a delicate design. There should be a few strands over there and there to help spread out the weight and make the hammock last over all longer." If only he could get a more detailed look of the webbing. "Huh what now?" Momentarily distracted by the hammock he gave a small shrug when remembering the question. "Pineapple pizza could be nice"

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:57 pm
{Aron }{Kennedy}

User Image

She’d quickly get the order out and look up to her hammock. She’d take his advice to heart as it would have been nice to not fix it so often. "Useful tip. Next time I make it I'll add those suggestions. But pizza's are ordered and will be her shortly." She smiled and looked out at the wet ground outside. "If it was dry outside I’d say we could picnic. But..." Turning one the computer and a projector she’d throw up Netflix. Playing Monty Python and the Holy Grail. "Perk of living here. Netflix."

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:52 pm
╠═══ Lucy ═╬═ Doyle ═══╣

Being praise for his knitting was skills was a surprise. Most kids his age made fun of his enthusiasm. "Pizzas? Plural? I normally eat just two slices maybe three." Giving an apologetic shrug before adding. "How much was my pizza?" Reaching in his pocket and pulling out his wallet, if Aron was observant she would catch a glimpse of a picture of an older woman. Pulling out two five dollar bills before slowly moving closer to Aron. Lucy looking tense and rigid in his movement. "Oh some television. Um what's that about?" Lucy still had his hand out towards Aron, the two bills swaying in his quivering hand. Taking deep breaths trying to stay calm and not be so apparent about his discomfort being near her.

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:38 am
{Aron }{Kennedy}

User Image

She’d shrug and shake her head. "Keep your money. I’ve saved up a lot of points anyways so yours was free. I only ordered two because I’m not a pineapple on a pizza kind of girl. Besides what you don’t finish you can take and share with others." She would smile, catching picture of the older woman. "This is basically making fun of King Arthur, his knights, the holy grail." Though noticing his discomfort she moved away, giving him some space. Though a pain looked could be seen her eyes as the Monster conclusion came to mind. "If you want you can take your pizza and go, you don’t need to keep hanging out with me." She'd kneel down, the best she could, to watch the film.

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash