Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Art Studio Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╠═══ Lucy ═╬═ Doyle ═══╣

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

At the mention of orphanage Lucy would cringe at the look that Aron had. She looked. Sad. And here he was being cautious of her simply because of the arachnid appearance, an appearance he had as well. Unsure of what else to say when she mentioned not eating people he looked up at her. "I...I didn't think you would eat me." Was he scared of her? Sure but he didn't think she would eat him nor did he think the small spiders would eat him. It was as if a heavy blanket was placed on not allowing him to breath or move. "What's your favorite food? Other than human" Smiling sheepishly when he said it.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ω Location: Art Studio

Ψ Company: Aron

Φ Feeling: Nervous

Σ Condition: Wet

Π Song: Nowhere

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:57 pm
{Aron }{Kennedy}
Art TutorMood: Tired - With: Xerath - Wearing: Kimono

User Image

She laughed at his comment. It was a good, heartfelt, sort of laugh. "Pizza has been my favorite over the years. Such a good mix of flavors." As the boy dried himself off she moved over to the window, looking at the woods. "What about you? What’s you’re favorite food? Pizza, Chicken, Burgers, Spinach wraps?" It was rare for her to meet another of her kind.

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:43 pm
╠═══ Lucy ═╬═ Doyle ═══╣

"Oh..pizza?" Slightly disappointed by the answer but glad he was able to get a laugh at his slightly insensitive joke. Placing the wet towel to the side, there wasn't much he could do for his drenched clothes. "My favorite food? Well I make some mean tomato soup that's my favorite" Standing back on his feet while she stared off in to the distance. A strange snapping sound and groan escaped Lucy's voice. Once again on the ground except there would be no human legs to get him up. The spider torso had ground to encompass his entire lower half, appearing more like Aron than before. "Hate...the night" Grumbling under his breath he gave the other a smile and thumbs up showing that he was fine even in his discomfort.

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:29 pm
{Aron }{Kennedy}

User Image

Nodding she looked over to the boy. "I say embrace it. If I was into males you'd be my first pick." Aron went over and helped him up. "I mean at least you change, this is always just me." She smiled before grabbing the towel. Hanging the towel up to let it dry. "Come on, accept your true self."

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:47 am
╠═══ Lucy ═╬═ Doyle ═══╣

"Into me? Haha thanks I guess" Brushing off the strange compliment a light pink hue growing on his cheeks. When a hand grabbed him and lifted him up, his entire body tensed up. Only relaxing when she moved away to dry off the towel. Hearing her suggest to accept his true self was a slap to the face. "This...isn't my true self." A small pep talk wasn't going to easily change his confidence. Irritated by his unjust anger to her actions only to say. "Just...shut up" Snapping at her, placing his hands against his head and backing away from her.

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:28 am
{Aron }{Kennedy}

User Image

Moving back over to the boy, Aron moved his hands away. "You can talk down, try to ease, even pretend it’s not you Lucy. But the fact remains it is. William Shakespear said 'To thine own self be true'. I hide out of fear, fear of persecution, fear of fire; however I try not let that hide who I am truly am. When I was significantly younger Humans burnt my home down with my parents and I in it." Looking down she grabbed her arm. Thumb running across where the tattoo was. "I moved and hid. Blaming myself and what I looked like. But when I was spending the night at the art museum and saw the paintings... I felt I could offer more." She moved over to the window, gazing at the floor outside. "Life is easier when you accept all sides of you."

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:07 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Art Class l Company ➤: ???? l Item/s ➤: N/A l Current Form ➤: Human

Spiders....were the first thing that the girl noticed as she entered the classroom. It wasn't that Katherine didn't like them, they actually had given her some confront... but this big was not to her liking. Taking her seat, the girl took out some paper and a pencil and began to sketch.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Someone told me stay away from things that aren’t yours
But was he yours, if he wanted me so bad?"

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:26 am
╠═══ Lucy ═╬═ Doyle ═══╣

With every forward step Aron took, Lucy would take a step back until he hit a wall and the artist would be grab his hands. Moving away his hands to reveal the more spider-like appearance the night had given him. A rosy glow appearing above his spider chelicerae, tilting his head away from her. Urging his body to move it stayed stiff while Aron tried to comfort him. His expression softened as she mentioned her home being burnt down, a situation he was all too familiar with. It was until she mentioned acceptance of all sides of him did Aron lose him and subsequently losing his temper. "You...don't know me. This is a curse! I wasn't born like this." No longer cowering in the ground, he stood tall and above the other. Looking down at her and doing his best to intimidate her with a scowl on his face. "We're not even always a spider so they don't accept our family either! So don't come up to me and act like you understand how it feels." Lucy snapped and skittered to the opposite side of room in a huff.

For a majority of the night he would stay quiet stewing in his own self hatred while working on knitting some pants. He did feel a tad guilty for blowing up on the girl but was too ashamed to apologize. Time would pass and sleep got the better off him only waking up in the middle of the day when his body transformed back to a human. The sound of snapping as bones restructured themselves and skin grew back to where his human limbs were. Quickly putting the pants he had made, unsure of Aron was still around but if she was being seen naked was not something he wanted to happen. Spotting a pale skinned lady sketching in a paper giving him almost no mind. Which didn't stop him from hiding away from the lady looking for anything to cover his face and arms. Only to spot his bag right next to the same woman. Laying low on the ground, Lucy crawled towards his bag using the tables in a attempt to hide himself. Grabbing his bag he pulled it away only to have it slightly brush against Katherine's leg.

Ψ Company: Aron?, Katherine

Σ Condition: Sleepy

Ghost_Rios
xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:23 am
{Aron }{Kennedy}
Art TutorMood: Tired - With: Katherine, Lucy - Wearing: Kimono

User Image

Nodding Aron, deciding to drop the subject. Lucy had already seemed to have his mind made up. With the sun rising, another student showing, Aron was to get art supplies ready. Getting Paint, brushes, and other art supplies. Placing it all on the various table. "Morning, I’m the Teachers Assistant for the class."

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:25 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Art Class l Company ➤: ???? l Item/s ➤: N/A l Current Form ➤: Human

Something...touched her. Looking down to see what the hell it was, she came close to face with the boy. He seemed to look like s normal human now...how odd. Katherine gave him a very soft and kind smile, her blue eyes seemed to glow. Well hello there~ Nice to meet you~ she practically cooed as she nodded her head and tipped her hat. The other student, or at least she looked like student, seemed to chime up after the pairs little spurt. Giving the girl the same motion to the spider. Nice to meet you, my name is Katherine. Her southern accent was very heavy.

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:26 am
╠═══ Lucy ═╬═ Doyle ═══╣

A light brush was all that was needed to be met face to face with the pale skinned lady. Hiding his mouth his bag a warm smile and soothing voice would help relax the tense boy. "Oh hi nice to meet you too" Lucy had expected some sort of ridicule for being found crawling on the ground. Instead he was met with a friendly face, still he found laying in the ground strange. Scrambling to his feet, he took out the bandages from inside and covered his arm parts of his face. All while hiding behind the bag, only then would he extend his hand towards Katherine. "Name is Lucy. Um...what were you sketching" Leaning forward to catch a glimpse of the paper that she was sketching on before moving back. A light blush on his face it was rude of him to invade her personal space and privacy. Some artist preferred to now show their drawings to others, she could be one of them.

Ψ Company: Aron?, Katherine

Σ Condition: Healthy

Ghost_Rios
xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:16 am
{Aron }{Kennedy}

User Image

Getting Kathrine's name she nodded. "My name is Aron." She moved to get her own art supplies. Setting up her pad and charcoal she began to sketch. She'd been working on sketching the school from the window. It was a side project that she was doing in order to become a full art teacher. "Lucy, maybe you could work on some art. Share thoughts, ideas, constructive ways to improve." She grinned a little. "Easiest form of art is tracing, use the computer to find a photo."

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:05 pm

Hm? Im tryin' to draw somethin' from back home. Like the church homestead or somethin' similar..but sadly I cant seem to remember what it looks like... With her heavy accent now in full bloom, Katherine blushed a bit and looked away. This was mainly for show... but it seemed like it would work. Something seemed to catch her attention however, and that was that the spider woman seemed to...tease the boy? Was that the correct word? The way she treated him was similar to how her youngest sister acted sometimes....

The bell rang and Katherine knew this meant it was her free time...finally. Peace alone sounded to nice. Gathering her book, she smiled and waved to the two of them. It was nice to meet y'all. Hope to see you soon. bye! Tilting her hat, Katherine made her leave, honestly she was done faking her emotions for a while.

-Exit-

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:06 am
╠═══ Lucy ═╬═ Doyle ═══╣

Work on some art? "I'm not...I don't draw but I can try" Averting his gaze from all six of Aron's eyes. Applying bandages to cover his spider features. Lucy sauntered over to the supplies getting the basics, such as a piece of scratch paper and crayons for kids. "Uhm Aron. I want to say sorry for earlier when...I yelled out at you. So I'm sorry." The trembling student would maintain eye contact with one of his greatest fears, it was the least he could do after his little outburst. "What should I trace?" Pulling out his phone to search for anything she would suggest while simultaneously giving her body the rundown with his eyes. Fixated on her spider appendages and abdomen.

Σ Condition: Healthy

Ghost_Rios

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:40 pm
{Aron }{Kennedy}

User Image

A small sigh would exit from Aron's lips. Moving over to Lucy she gave a nod. "It’s fine Lucy. I’ve been the center of hate and prejudice for a all my life. When asked what he should trace she led him to a computer. "We have light tables for a reason. As to what... trace what you like. A sport, a hobby, a character, a logo what matters is you like it. Shakespeare said it best 'to thine own self be true'. Draw what inspires you, gives you passion and drive. Like for me I love art, when I was homeless seeing the museum pieces made me happy and forget my troubles so I draw art pieces." She placed a hand on his heart. "Use this, not your brain."

PonderingPenguin

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces